Breeders & Bulls Pt. 02

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
7.5k words
4.31
7.9k
5

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 5.) Mouth Cunts

The crowd of boys watching are left shocked. Some are excited there is less competition, some are sad as they see what this place can be.

"Fuck that was intense," Liam says to me.

"Poor Zach," I say. I try hard to process what happened to my hairy friend. Marked as a breeder. He will have a cunt. Zach seemed to me almost certain to be a bull. We would talk about being bulls as we grew up together. Now his dick will wither and he will be, no he already is, a breeder.

"Poor Zach nothing. That guy was an asshat." Liam says.

"He was our friend until the other day," I say.

"I don't want that to happen to me." Says Aiden. "Anyway, he was your friend Brett. I put up with him for your sake. Liam is right, he was an asshat. My dick is going to be bigger than his, that is for sure. At least for a while." Aiden says and blushes and laughs at Zach's misfortune.

I noticed that during the ceremony Liam was hard and still is. "You enjoyed that," I whisper to him. He looks at me and I see his dick hard and he twitches. "Sometimes you are a twisted sexy fucker Liam," I say and laugh at him. The redhead smiles at me and we head off for a drink at the sports bar. We headed over with Aiden and a few others from our dorm.

There is a bull wrestling match on the visi screen. The place is pretty rowdy when we get there but as the match ends the boys drift off to the pleasure houses. I stay with Liam. Even Aiden goes off to test his luck. I feel safe with Liam in here now that it is quiet. What happened to Zach and the other boys today scared me. I will not risk my chance to become a bull.

As I am getting a beer I see Zach and Gordon walk into the bar. They look sheepish as they enter. The place is quiet but I see eyes stare at them as they walk in. I hear a couple of wolf whistles as they step up to the bar. Zach sees me and grabs Gordon's arm. It is clear Zach wants to leave.

I see he has a blue orchid tattoo on the back of his leg that runs up to the top of his butt. I notice how the hairy Zach has been shaved where the tattoo is. This is so noticeable on my furry friend. His smooth left ass cheek contrasts with the dark swirls of hair that coat the right cheek. His shaved skin is just a prelude to his life as a hairless breeder whore. Zach who was alway so proud of his thick body hair soon it will all be gone. His friend Gordon has a small yellow, green and pink unicorn on his left arm. They are quite large tattoos and certainly big enough to be seen from a distance marking them out as breeder whores even if they have got cocks still. Most whores have much of their bodies covered in these tattoos. But it is a mark that no bull would have on his body.

I have known Zach for years. He is big and bullish. He will make an ugly breeder. I see him marked like a whore and it scares me. He will have a tight pussy, he already has the mark of a cut breeder clit hidden in that cage. He will smell like a breeder. His deep gruff voice will end up a high-pitched squeal. He will take cock, I was sure he would end up a bull. Now seeing him like this is shocking and strangely arousing.

I walk over to Zach and Gordon.

"Zach," I called out.

He turns to face me. "Join us. I am here with Liam." I point over to Liam and he waves. Aiden walks back into the bar and sees Zach and walks over to us. He puts his arm around Zach. "Yeah, join us, little guy," Aiden says.

"Fuck you." Says Zach to Aiden.

"Ah come on at least you are safe with us here. The pleasure bars are crazy tonight," Says Aiden.

Zach looks at me with a strange look. There is fear and loathing in his eyes and also something else as his eyes look down and he lingers on my cock. I see his friend looking as well.

"We would love to," Gordon says and giggles. I smile. Gordon has the squealing voice of a breeder already. I wonder how long before they get a pussy. Is one dose of the blue narcissus enough to turn a man completely.

"I err. Brett. I am not sure I think I should leave." Zach says and his voice is normal. Aiden stops him.

"Where else are you going to go? Stay here at least it is quiet and we will take care of you." Aiden says and gives me a wicked grin.

"I am sure you will." Says Gordon to Aiden and giggles.

Zach punches Gordon. "Stop that. Fuck stop it." Zach says. It is only a gentle punch but enough to know that Zach is angry.

I notice that both of them are leaking already from the piss slits of their cock cages. The thin slime of pre cum hanging off their cages. How long before the piss holes close and they only leak bitch slime out of their cunts. Zach will have a cunt. Big bad Zach is a breeder, shocking and somewhat appealing.

"Come on Zach," I say.

"Ok. I just feel weird." Zach says forlornly.

"Fucking horny you mean. That is the diluted Cobra Blood shit.

I need to get off." Says Gordan and giggles and Zach glowers at him.

The next couple of hours are pretty awkward for Zach but I have to say I am loving it. Gordon is flirty as all hell. He keeps saying how horny he is. I see Zach squirm as Gordon talks about sucking a guy off already and then he bumped into Zach who was crying. They drink beer and at some point, I feel Gordon's hand rubbing my dick.

I know Aiden is enjoying seeing Zach the way he is and as he drinks a little more Zach is becoming more and more flirtatious and giggly. I never saw that hot head like this. If this is what the Cobra Blood does, I don't want it. Liam just looks on with amusement at us.

I take Gordon out the back of the bar and he sucks me off. Gordon only stops from time to time to beg me to fuck him. Eventually, I push his mouth off my shaft and stand him up and start to fuck his ass.

He moans and tells me it hurts and to go slower which I do. I wonder why he has a breeder voice already. Is his cock shrinking already? There is so much I don't know about how they make breeders. Was Gordon like this before? He was the guy I watched getting cut and made a breeder. Now my dick is in his tight ass. He was begging for them not to make him a breeder but seems happy enough now.

As I am ass fucking Gordon I turn around and see in the half-lit area of the back bar that Aiden is getting a blow job as well.

"Fucking yeah. Zach. You were made to suck cock," Aiden says. I see that Aiden is pretty rough and I can hear Zach gagging a little as he works the shaft of Aidens small cock. I wonder how Zach feels now with his fat cock, stuffed in a cage, his body marked like a whore, kneeling before Aiden. His cock soon to be a fat clit the organ above his breeder cunt hole.

Aiden face fucks poor Zach. Something about the sight of my big beefy friend turned breeder blowing off my small dicked friend.

Zach the butch hot head reduced to sucking off Aiden's tiny cock. Choking on a dick he joked to me about a few days ago.

"Yeah suck my cock bitch. Bigger than yours will be soon. Ask me nicely and I will break your cunt in with my fucking maggot dick." Aiden says. "Not so fucking clever now are you cunt." Aiden adds his words are harsh and full of sexual fury.

Aiden cums. I hear him grunt. "Fuck take that fucking load You dumb Breeder pussy bitch." Aiden says and his tone surprises me. I think years of Zach's taunts are in that one load of spunk that is now making its way down Zach's throat because Aiden has the dark-haired wrestler pulled up tight to his crotch so that he can't spit it out.

Aiden pushes off Zach and he falls back. Aiden just laughs.

"Shit I am still so fucking horny," Zach says lying down tugging at his cage. His voice is croaky.

"Aiden, Brett I need to cum so bad. Maybe if you butt fuck me please," Zach pleads his voice is cracking and sounds strange.

I laugh. "No, I need a beer," I say.

"So do I." Says Aiden.

I cum in Gordon and spin him around the sight of Zach and Gordon got me real worked up. I look down and he has spilled his load even from his caged cock. I see cum hanging off his cage and he seems to have a happy grin on his face.

We head back inside and order beers. Zach still seems frustrated. "Don't suppose you would take care of a guy?" Zach says to Liam who laughs and shakes his head no but seems a little flustered.

Zach's voice still has that cracking to it, I think it is the desperation. "Fuck you guys I am going to the pleasure house. I need to get off some fucking friends you are." Zach says as he puts his beer down and shouts at us but he stops.

I am laughing and so is Aiden. I see Gordon Laugh as well.

"What the fuck." Zach says his voice is no longer the bass voice of a hairy wrestler but a high-pitched squeal of a breeder.

"Noo! My voice. Noo. Shit no. I sound like You." Zach says to Gordon. His eyes are open wide in horror.

"No, I sound like a fucking breeder bitch." He squeals.

"You are a breeder bitch and now you have a mouth cunt so everyone knows just what you are. And not just a breeder bitch Zach a fucking Breeder whore." Aiden says and laughs.

His voice is now marked as a breeder's voice. He has a mouth pussy. The high tones mark him out as a breeder who sucks cock and swallows.

Zach cries and walks off, his high pitched cursing dies off as he heads off presumably to find some way to get off. My big hairy friend is turning into a breeder before my eyes and it is scary and sexually a little thrilling.

(Chapter 6.) A Threeway.

The next few days everything is a little more subdued. A handful of fights lead to a few more of the boys turning up in cages. All have the markings of the whores: puppies, horses, flowers, and those hateful cages. I do notice that most of them are guys that I figured would be bulls. I suppose their natural alpha characters had marked them out and I need to be careful. I will not end up as some breeder whore. Like Zach will be.

Zach found that the Cobra Blood wore off by the next day. However, it affected him long enough for him to be a lot looser around his asshole. I saw him in the shower that morning and the tight little rosebud has now blossomed a little from the fuckings he must have taken when he left us. His hole looked puckered and sore as he cleaned it.

It still isn't quite the breeder butt cunt. I wonder how long before he gets that. I know so little about how this works. How Breeders get tits, cunts, butt cunts, lose their hair.

It does seem a good throat fucking will give a boy a breeder bitch voice.

Zach is a lot quieter these days and tries not to speak and every time he does he still goes beet red at the sound and surprise of his new voice. I also watched him as he dried himself off after his shower looking at the large orchid on his leg. He lightly ran his fingers on the cage on his cock he gently touched the tattoo and cage as if to check that they were real. That this was him and really happening and not some nightmare.

He turned and caught me looking at him. His eyes lingered on me and then on my cock which was semi-hard. I made eye contact with him and he blushed.

The shower area is fairly quiet and I look at Zach. His beefy frame and muscles. All that dark curly hair. Those sad eyes. I know he was boisterous and convinced he was going to be a bull. Now I see the markings of a breeder whore. His dick will be turned into a pussy. He already acted like a whore. I wonder what he feels. I wonder what shame he feels.

"Hey, Zach. You want to join a few of us later, drinks, sports bar just the boys... I mean just a few of us a few laughs." I say trying to normalize the situation. I know he is still a boy but the cage on his cock says he won't be much longer. As soon as I speak I know that isn't normal. He is marked to be a breeder. He is a second class citizen, not one of the boys. He smiles.

"Yeah Fucking Awesome......" He says and stops. The shrill pitch of his voice shocks me and him.

"Cool well, I am off with Aiden to the gym. Got to keep these guns firing." I say and flex. "Catch you later," I say. I walk off and wonder how I would cope. How would I feel if I were him?

That evening he joined us for the boys wrestling match. He seems to enjoy himself but when he leaves I head over to the trainee bar with Liam. Aiden has taken a shine to Gordon and they have become something of an item. Gordon seems to enjoy taking Aiden's baby dick. He calls it cute.

Aiden is conflicted. "Shit I don't want a cute dick. I want a big fat fucking dong. But Gordon likes it. I guess I should be grateful." Says Aiden.

...

I was in the trainee bar with Liam he had gone off and I wondered who he was fucking when I see Liam talking to Adam the breeder I fucked in the backroom. They both come over to me smiling.

"What is going on?" I ask.

They take me to the back room.

"Your friend Liam here had a great idea. Not going to lie but I really am keen to do this." Adam coos.

"Now I don't want you boys to argue about who gets which hole. I am hoping we can go more than once. SO you both get a turn front and back. Let me order some drinks and freshen up a little and I will be right back." Adam says and leaves Liam and me in one of the back rooms.

"A three-way?" I say to Liam.

"Yes. Why not?" Liam has that wicked grin and his eyes sparkle.

"Come on Adam is the best whore in the place apart from Angel and getting him and a room isn't always easy. Besides, that orgy room is a fucking mess. Come on, you know this will be fun. Not like we haven't fooled around a little together. A third to the mix should be fun. And a little of this." I am surprised by the redhead and my dick tells me I want to give this a go. He opens his fist and holds a small bottle of clear liquid.

"What is that?" I ask.

He takes a sip. "Diluted Cobra blood." He says.

Adam returns and the beer bot floats into the room. "Is that OMG!" Adam takes the bottle and a small sip.

He grabs a beer from the bot and so do I. "Fuck." I take the little bottle and a small sip. Of the vial.

"How?" I say.

"Questions for another day. This is diluted so should only last a couple of hours but Adam here is about to get the fucking of his life," Liam says.

Adam giggles and says to Liam, "Listen, honey. Your friend here doesn't need cobra blood for that but I suspect your ass already knows that is the truth, still some Cobra blood won't hurt."

I take a small sip of the liquid. I feel a little lightheaded and a lot horny. My dick feels harder than ever as the three of us start to make out. I kiss Adam and Liam moves around the back of Adam and kisses his neck.

I watch as Liam works his arm around to Adam's clit and I see Adam wince a little. "Gently. Fuck. Gently." Adam pants. "Fuck Liam anyone would think you never touched a breeder before," Adam says and Liam flushes red and laughs.

"Let me handle that," I say and gently stroke the former dick of this brown-haired stud while Liam kisses Adam's neck and his ears.

We move to the bed with Adam in the middle and I take the front and slide my dick into Adam's cunt. Liam somehow manages to roll Adam on top of me and I am under the pair of them. Liam pushes his smaller cock into Adam's butt. I feel Liam's cock slide in and rub against my stiff shaft through the membrane that separates Adam's butt from his pussy. Liam pulls his dick out of Adam's butt and I feel his dick almost like it is rubbing against mine. There is something really sexually thrilling about Liam's shaft rubbing over mine as the two of us are fucking Adam.

"Easy boys," Adam says but I thrust in and so does Liam. We begin to fuck both his holes and Adam squeals in a mix of pleasure and I think a little discomfort. It feels so strange. I feel every vein and bump and ridge of Liam's dick as he fucks and I know he can feel mine as we pump in and out of Adam.

It feels so strange as we grind and fuck we roll over and I get on top and fuck in and out and love the feeling from fucking Adam's cunt and Liam's cock gliding so close to mine inside Adam. Adam screams as he cums and coats Liam in breeder butter. His body shakes uncontrollably. He is having a double orgasm, one from his prostate and one from his cunt. I saw this in sex ed once. This is one of the nirvanas of breeder sex.

Adam is limp and shaking and panting as Liam and I cock fight each other in Adam's front and back cunts. I love how horny rubbing his cock that close to mine makes me.

I feel Liam cum his small cock pulsing sends me over the edge. I fill the sheath around my cock with spunk.

We untangle our bodies and lie spent and panting covered in sweat. I take a swig of beer. The cobra blood means I am good to go again and I kiss Adam.

"Noo," Adam says. He moves behind me. "Kiss your friend," He says and laughs.

I look at Liam. Liam smiles at me and grabs my head and I feel his hot wet lips against mine. I feel his light red stubble graze mine and then his tongue in my mouth I push my tongue in his mouth. I feel his hand on my dick and mine on his and we make out and kiss and Adam gets off the bed and jerks his clit watching us.

"Fucking hot." Adam squeals.

I cum again and so does Liam as we jerk each other off. I love how his cock responds to my touch. It feels so hard, so familiar in how it feels so firm. It also feels so much smaller. My strokes are not as long. The grip seems off, my hands encircle his shaft with ease. Holding his smaller cock as he takes mine gives me a feeling of pride in my much bigger dick. It still feels good though to pleasure him this way. I never did this with a guy and his cum cools on my fingers and abs and he licks my cum off his hand and I do the same. I lick my cooling cum off his fingers. I am surprised I can do this with another guy and how hot it is. Not just hot but there is something else as I suck my spunk off his fingers. I feel that good feeling in my chest.

Liam grabs a condom to take Adam in his cunt. I take his ass pussy. I love that wonderful feeling again of Liam's cock running up and down mine as we pump in and out of Adam. It is almost too intense and the cobra blood only seems to heighten the feelings and sensations of the fuck and sex. I feel strange like I am fucking with Liam not fucking Adam I can't explain how good it feels. Adam and Liam and me.

My body feels alive my dick feels powerfully hard and I only want to fuck and that is what we do until we are lying in a mass of sweat and fluid. Our bodies spent. Condoms filled.

I feel Liam's hand on my cock and I reach out to his. Adam crawls out between us and lets us alone again he has a good gape on his pussy and his ass from the fucking. He drinks some beer and leaves Liam and me to share our moment.

I kiss Liam one last time and we get up and shower together all three of us. On the walk back to the dorm I feel the effect of the cobra blood has worn off a little bit, but something hasn't.

My affection for Liam. The air has a slight chill and it is late. A little dew is forming on the grass and I have my arm around my friend.

"That was fun," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

"Yes, thanks for doing that. I was wondering do you think one time I could fuck you?" Liam asks he seems shy and nervous, polite. I see he is almost trembling.

I look at him. "You know what before tonight I would have told you to fuck off might have even called you a dirty fag but now I would consider it. Yes." I say and he looks relieved and grins at me, that grin is something. I am not sure I could say no to much that Liam asked me to do.

.....

The next day I am at the gym with Aiden I noticed Zach wasn't around this morning and that evening word has gotten around that he was taken off again. I wonder what has happened to him. It seems Brick has gone missing as well in fact a few of the first breeder batch have gone missing again. That seems to be the word around the campus.

That night I went back to the bars with Aiden and Liam. Gordon has gone missing and Aiden seems a bit down. He hopes his new friend is ok.

12