Breeders & Bulls Pt. 05

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
11.6k words
4.62
5.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 16.) Liam's tale.

"I am not from Albion," he says.

"I was born in Avon. It is a small country over the Fenton Ocean and to the north. In Avon, men choose if they keep their penis or have a vagina. They choose who they partner with. They are not given ass pussies or tits unless they want them. There are no breeders, not as you know them, and most men choose to look and remain like men. Enough men chose to take on breeding responsibilities, and there is no shame about that. This country is barbaric and backward in how it forces people to be changed against their will. In Avon, there are drugs people can take but they are just that, chemicals and drugs, not strange mythical compounds from fake gods. No Gold Nectar, no Blue Narcissus, just pills and injections made in labs."

"Sssh Liam. Not the gods," I say, while I am not a great believer, unless I need something, I am also not one for tempting fate.

"That is all so silly, the gods. Your crazy gods. Sorry, Brett, I will be respectful."

"Just one thing, so you mean people choose what they want to be? This seems very strange," I ask, because I am not sure how this would work.

"Brett, your people in Albion you know nothing of the outside world; it is kept away. No real visi casts, no news, just bulletins and lies you are taught. There is so much more than what you know or are told. Yes, in my homeland, many people lead a variety of lives, and they choose those lives willingly."

"Who would choose that? Who would choose to have a pussy? Liam, are you mocking me?"

He looks at me and laughs. "No baby, this is all true. Many people choose that. I might, you might."

"Not me Liam, I wouldn't choose to have a cunt. That is insane," I see Liam blush but he still answers me.

"Not really. Having a cunt, as you say, is not seen as anything bad. You are no better or worse than anyone else. Dicks and pussies are not what makes you a person. Many couples take turns. Some, quite a few, find they prefer having a pussy."

"Really, are you sure you are not kidding me? Breeders are made because, well, that is who they are meant to be. Even Zach. I am sure deep down he was meant to be the way he is going," I say quietly, and Liam rolls his eyes.

"In Avon Pussy men have jobs. They run countries, they are equal in every way," he says.

"Ha, nobody with a pussy is really equal. We know that isn't true," I got him.

"So tell me, Angel or Jake your brother, he is not equal to you now," he says.

"Well no, he is a breeder, but You are tricky. That is not fair. Jake is different. Something went wrong there. No system is perfect. So tell me, is this really true? Have you ever really known such people?" I say, changing the subject before I say something about Jake that I don't mean, or something that is flat out cruel.

"Yes, a lot." He says.

"Would you do it? Have a pussy," I ask him?

"For the right person, yes. If they loved me and I loved them, yes, I would think about it. Why wouldn't I?" He smiles.

"Mmm, this seems odd to me. This is like that story, are you the prince?" I say and laugh.

"I am always your Prince, my love." Liam says and laughs, but when he uses that word 'love' my chest feels the funniest it ever felt.

"Anyway, do you want to know about me or not," Liam asks?

"Yes, sorry," I reply.

"So, for instance, my mother was working for the government. He was an assistant to the Foreign Minister of Avon. My father is on the Senate for Albion and was visiting Avon. My mother fell in love with my father and chose to have a pussy.

For several years they would meet and have sex and then they had an accident. The drug that gave my father his vagina was only temporary. But he was unlucky. The condom broke. Being contaminated with semen made the pussy permanent, and he became a pussy guy."

"So your mother didn't choose it then? Your mother, that happened by accident?" I ask.

"Yes it was an accident but he was the one who used to have a pussy." Liam replies.

"So he was already behaving like a breeder?"

"Brett, not quite a Breeder. That is a term used here. It is not how other people see the world. He was still a man, just one who would choose to act out that role of a receptive partner with a pussy during sex. He knew there were risks but was willing to take them because that was a choice, but he wasn't forced to do that."

"Mm, this all still sounds very strange to me. I was your receptive partner, and I don't want a pussy," I say

"Yes, I know, and that was very good of you." He says, and I can sense he is getting a little weary of my interruptions. "So my mother eventually got pregnant. I was born. My mother didn't want to leave to come to Albion. It was so backward, and he would be a second-class citizen. My father wouldn't leave Albion. He was a senator, a man of power, and already had 5 sons and 1 breeder partner. He had always preferred the company of other men and bulls to breeders and somehow he really liked the company of pussy men like my mother, but he wasn't willing to give up his life here."

"Wait, hold on, so you really do believe that Albion, the greatest country in the world, the land of Lucas the Great, and his glorious 16 inch cock is backward?" I think I showed him.

"Well, to be brutally honest, most of the bulls here are quite monstrous. The Golden Nectar is just a series of drugs and to get so big. To stay so big they have to take more drugs. They then have to take drugs to get hard and have sex. Being a bull is not all you think. Many of them struggle, and all those drugs are toxic. It is not what you think, but can we at least agree to differ," he says, but I won't let that go so easily.

"No. So you are really telling me you wouldn't want a 16 inch dong? That is ridiculous," I say and laugh at him.

"No, I wouldn't want a 16 inch dong. I am quite happy with what I have, actually, and when it was in you, so were you. Imagine how much that would hurt. You whimpered like a baby when I fucked you with my dick and yours is bigger than it needs to be. If I am honest, Brett, you could do with a couple fewer inches," Liam says.

"Really? No." I was wounded for a second but thought about his dick going in my ass and then one as big as mine. "I guess it would hurt. So my dick, it hurts you?" I ask.

"Sometimes, but it also feels good after a while. You know that? But any bigger and unless I had a backdoor boy cunt it would hurt like hell. There would be no way I could take it in my mouth, in my ass," he says.

"Mm, but Breeders can take it," I say.

"Yes Brett, but they are modified to do that. Monster dongs are not normal, ass cunts are not normal and trust me, breeders are only able to take that because they are bigger built and are modified to be slightly more accommodating, but many of them still find sex painful. Think about Thomas, ask Angel."

"I might just do that. So what happened to your dad then and is he really a senator?" I am still trying to process what Liam is telling me and not really believing everything he says even though now it is said it makes perfect sense. This boy is tricky.

"Yes, he is a senator and he and my mother drifted apart. My mother remarried for a while but had no more children. My father was not someone I really knew, not until I was about 15. He visited me and brought me to Albion. I was shocked when I visited the city, but I was kept in Boystown and never allowed to visit anything other than the boys' areas. I lost my virginity in a pleasure bar in Boystown and had fun that way, but the whole place seemed brutal. The trade in breeders is a source of income for Albion. That is why there are so many, but the main source of income comes from the production of compounds that make drugs.".

"So do they have Boystown's in Avon and other countries," I ask?

"No. They have bars and pleasure houses and sex shops but boys are not kept apart from the adult world," Liam says.

"Really so you lived in the adult world," I ask?

"Yes. NO. There is no boys' world and an adult world where I come from." He sounds frustrated with me now.

"I bet you enjoyed fucking a breeder though that first time, didn't you?" I ask.

"Well no, not really. I was too young and I was scared the breeder was about your height and I was only 5 feet 8 inches. I felt really scared. I couldn't get hard enough to fuck him...Anyway, he got me hard and we did stuff. So no, it wasn't great."

"My first time was great," I say and think about that time with Jake when he took me to Boystown and I fucked a breeder.

"Well, obviously, Brett the Rod God, why would it be anything less. Do you want to know anymore?" Liam says, mocking me and sounding a little annoyed.

"Sorry," I reply. "Pray continue," I tell him.

"This place, even at 15, seemed wrong. I couldn't understand how men would become whores that so few men would enjoy the life they were born to. I was told about the academies of Albion. For every 100 men, a small number would become a bull. Breeder mates could be purchased, some would be sold to foreign lands and the rest would serve in pleasure houses in the academies or around the city; it seemed so backward. No breeder could have credit, property, or power. They were purely for sex and reproduction. It seemed, NO, it is barbaric.

"There was no talk of love or marriage in this place. I couldn't wait to leave. I vowed to myself I would never live here, even though my father said I could live with him.

"Then my mother got really ill from a rare toxic poison. He was going to die. One of the doctors in Avon told me there was a treatment that was risky and experimental, but it was here in Albion. That might work. If I wanted to save my mother, my father would be able to help," Liam says.

"Is this the brutal backward Albion you were speaking of earlier Liam?" I say, "That Albion?" I know I have him here.

"Yes OK, but for the most part, this is a hateful place. You know medical science advances here so quickly. Did you know five years ago the academy in Lower Albion killed 10 breeders? They died when they experimented on them with a drug to grow their dicks back. The voice spunk treatment was dangerous for years; breeders could die from toxic shock just sucking off a guy while the scientists tried to perfect the spunk method of voice change. Nearly every change they make here is some sort of experiment performed on subjects without their consent. To advance the science of bulls and breeders," Liam says.

"See, Albion is a great country. We take risks to make things better. Cocks bigger, breeders more breederish, whatever they don't really matter. This is the way of a great place. Your Avon views do seem strange," I say.

"No, Brett. Oh, dear. Anyway, I spoke to my father, and he made a deal with me. I would come and live with him here, and he would help out and treat my mother," Liam says.

"So your mother, he got better," I ask hoping that is the case.

"He is alive and back in Avon and I am here with my dad," Liam says.

"But you hate it here? You could become a breeder? I guess your father has rigged it for you?" I ask and hold my breath.

"Nobody is that powerful. What will be, will be. My chances are as yours are," Liam says, and I cling to my dream he could still be my breeder partner. My first and the best breeder I will have. Maybe my only breeder partner. I think, but put that notion out of my mind. My dream is still alive. The feeling in my chest, the nice feeling.

"So you are the kind of guy who would give up your dick for love. Hmm." I say. "You are like the prince in the Golden Cock ring story. You are my prince." I say and kiss him on the cheek.

"For the right guy, I might." He says and grins at me and blushes.

"Now though, Liam, we really do need to talk about some of these strange ideas of yours. Let's get a few drinks and chat some more and then later we can fuck each other." I say.

"Deal." He says and grins.

(Chapter 17.) Popping.

Liam told me his story, and I am amazed at the world beyond our country. I can't really understand why men could choose to be breeders. That his mother chose to have a pussy even for a while. Seems strange. Who would want such a thing? I fear his mother really wanted a pussy all along and broke the condom on purpose, but I dare not say that to Liam.

He talked of love and romance and marrying and partnerships. This is wrong. So wrong. Breeders and Bulls can't be equals. I felt that further discourse on those subjects could quite easily lead to an argument, but he has some funny ideas. I soon realized there would be no real meeting of minds on these topics, but at least we did fuck.

I rather suspect that, as his father is so rich and powerful, he will never be a breeder. There are only 9 senators and they run Albion. Even I know that. I am sure the son of someone that powerful will escape the cut and that makes me sad. I want him as my breeder partner. I wonder if we could lie together as bulls. In fact, I don't want that in my head. I want him as my breeder mate. I would let him be as equal as the laws allow and, in private, he would be my friend as we are now.

I would be a kind and loving bull. Oh, my love Liam, he will look so great with that red hair, big milky pale tits on that white skin. I wonder if he would grow his hair long like Angel. His soft skin is no longer able to grow hair, soft and smooth, sensitive to my touch. A tidy cunt and small clit wet and ready for my huge bull cock. That is what I want, that is my fantasy, that is how I see this working out. Me fucking Liam's breeder cunt, doggy, as I pull back his long red hair. Him screaming with a thin high voice as I fuck him. He said his father hadn't rigged it, and I hope he didn't lie to me about that.

I know he talked about romance and love and sometimes I sort of know what he means. That feeling in my chest when I am with Liam is getting stronger. He is alien and foreign, exotic, sexy and handsome. Fuck, I get so hard thinking about him.

....

The popping has started and Angel tells me that when they do the breeders after the division, this is all done in three months flat. Angel also told me that with a large enough dose, they can change a guy into a breeder in a week. I think about what mother said about Bull Walker and that would make sense.

I didn't know the guy I saw pop first. I was in the sports bar. He stood at the bar chatting and flirting. His dick was hardly visible, and his skin had swollen up around his clit, which was pointing down, not hanging, tucked away like a clit. His mound was starting to swell and it almost covered his clit. He seemed to have a seam between his legs. He was sitting down and then it happened, the fucking thing exploded.

It was quite a sight. He spread his legs and looked funny, almost like he was taking a shit. I could see the skin where his balls had been, and it just expanded like a frog's mouth and that bulge of skin just grew. The skin had a translucent quality to it. You could almost see the cloudy pink fluid inside and that thin layer of growing skin almost like watching a huge blister form in fast motion covering something beneath.

That bulge just seemed to get bigger and bigger and then a small swirl of pink fluid filled the blister. Within seconds the whole thing explodes and slime flies everywhere. I had seen births before, and this almost seemed like that, only without a baby. I watch on in horror as his cunt forms with a gape now visible between his legs. His pussy spews out more loads of pink muck and fluid. He was in tears as he stroked his freshly minted cunt with horror, coating his hands in slime.

The thin membrane had been concealing the lips and hole of his pussy. As they wiped him clean you could see the now smaller gape on his new fuck hole, the freshly fucked look. The skin around his clit had plumped up and swallowed most of his clit but the head poked out of his slit. It was quite a nice pussy, tidy and symmetrical, the lips mostly hidden by a clean thin slit, only a small bit of cut clit head poking out.

He looked so shocked and confused. He cried as his friends walked him out. I wondered if any of them would fuck him back at the dorm.

I was with Zach, Liam, Gordon, and Aiden when it happened. I could see Gordon smile and Zach also didn't look as sad as I thought he might.

"Shit, I am going to carry wipes around with me for the next few days," was all Zach said, and he carried on drinking his beer.

Zach and Gordon both popped the next day. Gordon had popped in his sleep and covered Aiden in his slime as they were sharing a bed.

I woke up to see Aiden showering. Gordon joined him, and he looked so strange with big puffy cunt lips and a slit. Now a full breeder, only without the tits and still some body hair, but it was unmistakable he was changed. They kissed and began to make out. I watched as Aiden's tiny dick sprang to life as he helped Gordon clean his cunt in a way that had very little to do with cleaning.

Zach was out with Brick; when he popped (Brick had popped the day before) they seem to be getting along quite well these days.

So it is something of a shock when Brick and Zach come back to the dorm together that night, both drunk. They are laughing and stumbling drunkenly into bed together, waking up half the dorm.

The next morning, Brick and Zach are asleep; they are both in chastity belts and both have more ink. Brick has a new one on his face, a small bright pink butterfly, and down his neck more butterflies to match his cunt tattoo. Zach has one down his left arm and his right arm more orchids again.

However, that is not the most noticeable change on either one of them. They are both sporting a pair of tits each. Zach, in particular, looks strange. His thick swirling dark hair coats the fat orbs and his are big. Bricks are smaller but still noticeable.

When they wake up they both need beer, as the hair of the dog and Liam and I go with them. We have coffee, and they tell their tale of what happened.

"So Brick helped me clean up. Fuck Brett, pussy puke everywhere, all over the walkway just over there. Felt so fucking weird and also, you know, crazy as this sounds a bit of a relief. I wasn't fucking pleased, obviously, but it was like thank fuck for that. Three months of being tortured, slow, stupid, the humiliation of being changed into a whore finally over. I get it. I am a breeder. I just was so over it." Zach says.

"Anyway, Brick took me to shower off at the gym as that was the closest place to clean up and I got people looking at me. I knew the boys were staring as they have been since the cage days but one guy popped a boner as I showered and he just stared. I could see from his fucking boner what he wanted and do you know something?

I felt crazy hot and empty between my fucking legs. Like a burning in my belly, a small slow burn. My skin seemed flushed but like all over and that crazy empty feeling and my clit poking out sort of bigger like a fake fucking boner.

I was getting a clit boner, and this is an ugly fucking cunt as well. In a way, I am pleased the cage hides it. It looks like it has been fucked 100 times. The lips are big, the slit doesn't close, the fucking thing is wonky. This left fucking flap is hanging down, trust me, when I take this fucking cage off you will see it.

Anyway, I hated it when I had my first cunt boner. Ass drip is bad enough but fucking cunt boners. And the guy just stands and I am looking at his dick like I am seeing something for the first time. We all know I had a few dicks by now but now it's strange. I have this dull fucking ache and I wanted to rub my clit and fuck something," Zach pauses and takes another swig of beer and orders more. I think about telling him to slow down. He is already half-drunk and wasn't that sober from last night. I let him talk.