Breeders & Bulls Pt. 08

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
9.5k words
4.13
4.3k
2

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 32.) Thomas and Brett.

I go to the garden, and I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and I see Thomas and he is smiling.

"Hey glad I caught you," he run/waddles towards me and holds his belly as he runs. He really is big.

"I got us some real meat from the Western Campus,'' he says."That is, if you would like to join me later. I also got red wine for you."

"Join you where?" I ask.

"Angel's room," He says.

"I err.."

"Come on, you promised. I won't take no for an answer," Thomas says.

"Meet me there at 7 pm and don't be late," he says and walks off.

He is now truly fat with our child and fatter with fat as he walks away. I see what was once a muscled, big butt jiggle. He has a really fat ass. It is still hard to believe that a little piece of me is growing in him.

I know what this is, and I don't think I am ready for it. But somehow with him, I don't know. I also know that if the Doctor can get me off, Thomas will be fine. I also still feel responsible for what I did and what happened. I sort of feel comfortable with him. He was into sports and athletics and he is nearly as tall and as big as me. He is handsome and has a gentle way about him.

I go to the room, and he is there. He has a small food box and a glass of wine already poured. He smiles as I walk in and I close the door.

Well, Brett, you are on time, good. Let's eat. I am starving. Eating for two is hard work," Thomas smiles at me.

We eat real chicken and some vegetables, and with the wine it is nice.

"So how are you? And this is me, so be honest." The question is hard for me to answer.

"Not great. Confused. Sad. Horny. Scared," I say.

Thomas chuckles. "Fuck, you know how to get to the point. Look, you don't have to do anything honestly. I mean, I would like to. But you've only had that pussy for two days and I sort of feel it would be a nice way to return the favor."

"Thomas, I fucked you in a whorehouse and got you knocked up. I am not sure I was doing you a favor," I say.

"Yes, I know, but you were kind and gentle. We fooled around a couple of times since you came here. Brett, I am fond of you as a really good friend," Thomas looks at me and moves towards me, running a hand up my thigh.

His fingers feel good, ticklish, and nice. "You showed me you could be tender and kind. You ate me out so long your jaw must have been killing you," Thomas says and laughs.

"See, that sort of talk is a boner killer," I say.

"Well, you haven't got a bone to kill anymore, so that is fine," He says.

"I guess not," I say as his fingers slowly caress the skin and flesh around my pussy.

He moves around to face me. "Let me get a good look then, see what you got," he says.

He strokes the mound and then exposes all my clit and runs a finger up it slowly and very, very lightly.

"Huh, typical Brett always has to be bigger. That is a big fat clit. You are going to have to be careful with that one. Mine is much smaller look."

I lean forward and look at his clit and really see it for the first time. I had seen it before but never really looked and had something to compare it with, namely my clit. It is thinner and smaller. Maybe just over an inch. His scar is barely visible. Not like mine. I think it is strange that I spent years comparing my dick size to other guys. My new reality will be comparing clits.

He runs his finger over my scar, and I lean back.

"That scar will come in useful," he says.

"That is what the Dr said," I say.

"What, the evil quack or the nice one?" he asks me.

"The evil quack," I reply.

"My Brett, what big pussy lips you have," He says.

"Oh Thomas, don't mock me," I say.

"I am jealous. Mine is quite tidy and normal, yours is sort of sexy. Big and beefy. I like it, This is the sort of cunt I loved to fuck," He says, still stroking around my pussy ever so gently.

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah. Have I ever said anything to you I don't mean?" He asks and grins.

"No. Sexy, huh? I thought it was ugly," I say.

He takes my head and moves in and kisses me. "No, it is very, very sexy," He whispers and kisses me some more.

At first, I am hesitant, but he keeps stroking my pussy and I start to explore his mouth, and he mine. His hands rub and caress my twat, he is gentle and the thick cunt lips swell and plump.

"On your back and spread your legs," He commands, and I immediately think of what I did to him.

"I err... Ok," I say and lie down. I feel exposed, vulnerable, like I did with the Doc. It is strange how vulnerable having a cunt makes me feel.

He gets between my legs and slowly caresses my flaps.

"It is so hard to believe that that big dick of yours turned into a big fat juicy clit. Big for a clit, but so small compared to what it was. All that sleek rod now compacted to this," he says and I feel a sense of shame wash over me and then a warmth as his tongue swirls around my flaps lightly and gently bathing me. I feel a tingly sensation in my belly.

"Such a big fat clit," he says and puts his tongue lightly on my clit and then circles. My clit is in his mouth. All of it fits so easily. I won't choke anyone with this. He is only working it lightly and even that is a little too much at first. I am starting to realize how much more sensitive that nub is than my old dick and I grip my hands to fists and brace. The sensitivity is somewhere between discomfort and pleasure. However, the more he works my clit with his tongue, the better it feels.

He stops and smells my arousal. It is arousal. I am soaking down there now. I feel wet and my pussy drips. "Don't smell me. Thomas," I say pleadingly. I know why he is doing this and my face flushes red with embarrassment and shame at what even I can now smell.

"You did that to me. You smell fucking amazing. I love the smell of breeder cunt," he says and wipes my pussy and puts his finger under my nose. I take in the smell. It is familiar and sexy, and it is my odor, my pussy odor. I smell like breeder pussy because I have one. The odor and shame only make me wetter, and I hate it and lick his fingers and taste my juice. I feel dirty and sexy doing that.

He buries his head again. I feel my belly burn a little hotter and I get wetter and I feel almost like I am gushing. He runs a hand over my sopping vulva.

"Oh Fuck," I say involuntarily. It is a good noise, though. I am getting close.

He takes my fat squidgy clit back in his mouth and sucks on it. I want him to suck it harder and faster and he knows. He must know. But he doesn't suck it harder he teases me.

"Harder, suck it harder," I whimper and he does, and he grabs my hands and puts them to the side of his head. I push him down onto my squishy fat clit and he sucks the two inches of flesh hard and faster. I grind into him and that fire is turned up a notch and I want him to suck it real hard and he does and I push up and into his face and I buck, trying to get to something still new and foreign. I can only grind into his face. I am trying to face fuck him, and I can't. My tiny clit is not able to fuck.

It happens so quickly one minute I am there, and in an instant; I am not. The flash of pleasure in my clit and belly pulse and I sort of leave my body like floating in a strange bath of fuzzy warmth. It feels so good. The release is even stronger than the one before with the doc. This is insane. It never ends, and I buck into him and push his head down onto my fat clit.

I start to cry, "Fuck Thomas, that was amazing," I say.

"Too good," He says.

"Yes, shit, it was too good," I say.

We make out some more. We finger each other, grind our clits together and eat each other out. His soft, smooth body and tits against my firm body and ugly cunt. We rub our shames together, his small clit against my fat long one. It is incredible and horrible. I love how good it feels. I cum really quickly compared to him and some of the orgasms are almost too much. They are emotional and not at all like blasting a load out of a dick. They wash over your whole body, sometimes every single part of me. We laugh and cry and with him, I am so glad I was kind that night to him. We lie together as breeders, muscled cunts, one of us knocked up by the other. The air is heavy with our breeder musk. I am a fucking breeder bitch.

......

That experience with Thomas, as wonderful as it was, hasn't brought me any peace. I get into a routine. I work out and eat to keep myself in shape. I use the dildo room for masturbation.

I explore my own body, my own sex. I only just got used to my new dick. Now I have a new pussy, and it feels amazing, so much softer and sensitive than a cock. More complicated, less immediate and less predictable. But oh, the orgasms are better and I am just as horny as I ever was, if not more so, which is a worry.

The first thing I try to get used to is how much of it there is. The outer part of my mound is fat and swollen when it is hard. I have to stop thinking of being hard when I am horny because none of it is hard at all. It is firm at best. And yet it is strange, in my head, it feels like I should be hard. Full of blood pumping and sensitive. Only when I touch it, it is pliable, firm, but not hard. Not the hardness of a really stiff cock.

My fuck lips are soft and fleshy, often wet or moist, and my hole is warm and really fleshy and stretchy. It has a feel almost like raw chicken breast, damp and pliable, and it demands those walls be touched, but I don't go there too much or too deep. The lips are thick folds of sensitive skin and get thicker the more aroused I get. I just am struggling to process what I have and what I like. After years of being certain, everything has changed and like all the other breeders here, I need to adapt to what is there now.

I have started to realize that having a cunt is not as easy as having a dick, even a cut dick. The doc was right about my exposed clit, and also wrong. It is so big and sensitive, but one wrong move can set me back. One careless finger can kill the mood. This thing between my legs can go from 0 to 60 in seconds, or minutes. It needs to be ready. I need to be ready. Jerking it when I am not in the mood or if I try to rush it, doesn't work. I came into the dildo room the other day wet as blazes, sat down and within minutes I had given up. Something was off. I was rushing it, and it just wasn't working.

Then the other day in the gym I was doing crunches, and I came on the floor of the gym. It was not a massive orgasm, but enough for me to whimper. I noticed Mason looked at me, but he said nothing, too scared that my shame could be his soon enough.

The scar is super nice but also I caught my clit a few times and that is nearly as bad as a kick in the balls or like when you hit your elbow. A sort of funny unfamiliar but striking pain.

This is going to take time to get used to. I guess Thomas knew that, and the Doc. They both knew what they were doing. I don't, and it will take a while to get used to.

I think about all the breeders I fucked and how much better I could have been with the knowledge I now have. I think about some of the ways I handled Thomas the other evening and just how wrong I was getting it.

So while I may be getting used to this, mostly out of crazy horniness and necessity. I still haven't pushed too much in there yet. Only my fingers to sniff my juice, which I hate and love.

I am a breeder now, but I am still struggling with the thought of getting fucked, tits getting pregnant and losing my voice. They all horrify me. I need to cling on to as much of myself as I have left for as long as I can. I miss my dick so much. I want it back, but that isn't my reality and I somehow just need to find a way to adapt.

....

Angel has caught up with me and takes me to his room. He seems a little subdued.

"You ok," I ask?

"Not really. I saw mother today," he says.

"Why didn't you say something?" I ask.

"Well, it was sort of something that I wanted to know for myself. It was Mother's last visit. You know the story about his first love," Angel says.

"So it was what, just Breeder talk? Did you know I fooled around with Thomas the other day so now I am a breeder I could have joined," I say?

"Yeah. Shut up. You might not want to hear this, but I think it is something you should know. Sit down honey," he says.

"Ok." I notice his string and wince. How long have I got before that is me?

"So I thought it was odd and I guess he was drunk. That story about Pure Falls. I heard that story before, but it was from Father. His brother Richard drowned in an accident at Pure Falls.

Well, it was too much of a coincidence. I did a little digging, and it turns out it was dad's brother. He had two children, Jake and Brett and was paired with Mother," Angel says and I look at him.

"So we were adopted? Dad isn't our father? Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes. Seems like he is our uncle," Angel says.

"Wow. That is, after all these years." I am trying to process this news.

"Mother had the 12-month widow grace to find a pairing or lose everything. Seems Father wanted his share of the family business. He romanced him, paired him, took us in, and cast him aside," Angel says sadly.

"No," I say.

"They had sex once, and that was it," Angel says.

"God, no wonder he drinks. He told you this?" I ask.

"Yes, earlier today. The real kicker was how he would lead him along with promises never kept. He didn't really have much of a leg to stand on. Grandpa had offered to support mother in a neglect suit when Father had gotten a little rough. Richard had always been his favorite bull and had a soft spot for mother to. Grandpa would always keep father in line, but those neglect suits are costly and take time. Father apparently made peace with mother and promised we would both be bulls," Angel says.

"Yeah, well, how is that working out? Said one breeder to another." I ask.

Angel looks at me. "You know what father does for money?" Angel asks.

"He is a trader," I answer.

"Yes, Brett, he trades, but in Breeders out of the Academy, most of it legal but not all of it. He could pull strings. Obviously, he lied about me and had me paired with Nate. Mother wasn't quite sure why you didn't become a bull. He seems to think it has to do with Bull Walker and the business. Apparently, grandfather is super pissed now because we are both breeders. I don't know that for sure, but apparently, things are not great. Mother doesn't know what is going on. The business is a mess; he thinks father has credit issues. The house in the hills that all fell apart,"

"So, he isn't our father," I say.

"No. Are you ok?" Angel asks.

"I guess I mean, it doesn't really matter now, does it? I mean promises of being a bull Angel, they are long gone. I had my first cunt orgasms already, and they weren't all bad. I can't grow my fucking dick back. I am a fucking breeder no matter what happened or why," I say.

"Huh, very grown-up," Angel says, looking a little surprised by my reaction to this news.

"How was mother?" I ask.

"He was fine, just surprised and a little embarrassed this had all come out. He doesn't think many people know. Maybe Caleb, as he is the oldest and his breeder pairs, they all know, but it was just one of those things that father was always really sensitive about. Getting his dead brother's credit, fighting with his father. He really is sensitive about airing dirty laundry. You know how he puts on a show," Angel says.

"Yes, I do know. I really do," I say.

"So Angel, can I ask you a question? Promise not to laugh?"

"Promise," he replies.

"Angel, do you think my pussy is ugly?"

"Hahaha. Fuck Brett, it is damn ugly. That is one ugly cunt baby brother. You might have a bigger clit, and you did have a bigger cock, but your cunt is ugly and mine is divine, heavenly, almost angelic," He laughs.

"Jake. You bastard."

.........

(Chapter 33.) Brett's First time.

It has been a week now since Thomas and I got together. We meet up and I rub his neck and shoulders and we chat, but he wants to get together again.

He wants to try a little dildo play. I really wasn't sure about sticking anything more than his or my stumpy fingers in there. It all seemed like such a progression. Too far on the road to sticking a real cock in there at some point.

But I agreed. He is super horny all the time and hormonal. He also just had a huge row with his play buddy, Simon. That's whore friend who works the admin with him. They fell out yet again and in a moment of weakness, I agreed.

We are in a room in the Western Campus. It is James' room. He is the top whore here, and it is quite similar to Mark's room on the Eastern campus. Even grander if anything and even more toys.

I checked with Angel, and he was confident it was safe. "They can't chop off your dick? Can they?" He said.

"They could make me a whore," I say.

"Not likely. Two breeders together wouldn't lift an e-tab for that. They got another 13 out of the ones that came in with your intake and the new intake they are already starting to have almost too many with that lot. No, you will be fine, and I will keep an eye out. Have fun. If Thomas has gone to the trouble of asking James to use the room, it is fine. Enjoy." Angel says with a smile. "Besides, Thomas isn't going to be around much longer. In a few weeks, he will be off to the prenatal center." He adds.

"Yes, I know," I say and I feel sad.

....

Thomas has arranged food and beer for me.

"Don't tell me you are starving?" I ask Thomas

"Yeah. Oh, while we wait, can you massage me? My back especially and my feet. If that isn't too much. I want to be pampered," Thomas replies and rolls onto his side, giggling.

"Ok fatty, but you do realize that a lot of the weight you put on is not baby fat don't you," I say, reaching for a range of oils and sniffing them.

"Cruel," He replies.

"Just saying you are going to have fried chicken and you want me to peg you and you will be belching with every thrust Mommy Bear," I say to him.

"You know Brett, that is what I love about you, the dirty talk. Grab the Lavender, it is calming. Your talk is making me fractious, and it is not good for the baby," Thomas says, rubbing his enormous belly.

I massage him, we eat, and he needs a rest to settle his food. I drink some vodka and soda and look around the room at the toys and the strap on belts and dildos.

"Do you think you could get in the sling with a bit of help?" I ask Thomas.

"Fuck off, two bulls and a winch couldn't get me up there. Just fuck me on the bed. But only when I am ready. You were right about that spicy chicken," Thomas says, letting out a belch.

"If James could see us now, what would he think? One of us too scared to fuck, the other one too full of food," I say. "While you digest, why not pick your weapon of choice and I will have another drink," I say as I get another beer.

"The one third from the left, the small one," Thomas says.

"That isn't small," I say, looking at it.

"It is smaller than you were! And by a good few inches and thinner, at that. Don't forget, you crammed that fat beast you used to have into me." He rubs his belly. "Yes, he did, baby Brett. Your daddy crammed his big fat cock into me." He looks at me and winks.

"Oh, is that any way to talk to the baby? I ask.

"No, get onto the bed with me. I want to cuddle and clit rub first," Thomas says and chuckles.

I put the dildo into the strap and bring it with me. And we kiss and cuddle and bump and grind our fat firm clits and pussies. I suck on his nipples, and he likes that as I rub his cunt and clit. I was hoping he would lactate, but he hasn't yet. I suck him some more and eventually he gets off with me doing the pussy and tit play and he is pretty wet.

He helps me into the strap on and I stand up and look at the fake cock. It looks odd seeing this fake thing sticking out where mine was. I look at him. I am about to fuck Thomas. A pussy that still has the remains of my seed growing inside his belly and I feel silly and ashamed as I walk to the bed with the fake dick bouncing up and down. I had a 10 inch dong. Now I have a fake dick strapped to me.