Breeders & Bulls Pt. 10

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
5.4k words
4.38
3.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 38.) Second time lucky.

The next few days fly by. We met and he found the statue. I smiled to myself wondering how many dicks he looked at to find the ugly one but I didn't ask.

We talk more like we did before. I tell him about being adopted, and he is sympathetic. I tell him I have to keep an eye on him near running water. I tell him the strange story of my real father and how he drowned. I tell him that given what happened I am not that bothered anyway but it has made me quite determined to try and find some way to be part of baby Brett's life whatever happens to him. There is no argument this time, and he doesn't go into some rage about Thomas.

We eat and wander around, have a few drinks, and have a real kiss goodnight.

The next day I didn't really set any kind of dumb challenge as tempting as it was. We worked out together which turned out to be a little more restrictive than I anticipated in my cunt belt. I also die a little as every piece of equipment I sit on a bot cleans up after me. I always found that amusing when it happened to Brick. It is not funny now.

I also notice that as I bend over to pick up the free weights he is standing behind me and he can see my fucking butt cunt. I see he gets hard watching me. I am fairly certain he jerked off in the shower because the only part of that day he didn't fucking have a hard-on was when I met him after the shower. Of course, we had to shower separately.

The other thing that really bothered me about the gym was how turned on I was. The sight of all those naked bulls sweating and pumping iron was really getting to me. I kept staring at their dicks and a few of them were bigger than my old one and now all of them were bigger than my clit locked away for my own protection.

I noticed them looking at me. They would get hard watching me grunt and sweat pushing weights most of them could only dream of.

The gym was always my domain. I was always the biggest, the strongest and now I feel weak and almost vulnerable. An object of sexual desire to be fucked. Look at the big sexy breeder pushing weights. I worked out my chest on one of the machines, and I see one of the guys laughing and I get that he thinks, why bother no amount of working your chest will help when you have tits.

I longed to be in the breeder gym that whole time. Even with Liam for company, it was still awful.

For the most part though that time together he is walking on eggshells because he knows that he may be a bull and I may be a breeder but I haven't changed completely. He taught me about love and respect and romance. I expect a little of that from the man who taught me about it.

Those first few nights I would go back to the dorm fuck my hole with my Liam dildo. I picked up the one that was the future Liam, 12 inches. Fuck, he was going to be huge. I didn't try it. I could get used to that over time, possibly. Then realize I won't have any choice in getting used to the real thing as his dick grows.

..

On the fifth day, we finally went back to his apartment. We go up to his floor. He is on the top floor, and I figure that might have to do with his father's credit. We have put off any sort of sexual encounter and I appreciate he hasn't pushed me.

He has a dining area and a seating area, a big double bed, a bathroom, and a visi unit.

"I have got wine and food," he says. He is awkward, he still doesn't know how to behave naturally since I told him off. It is sweet, kind, and sexy that he is trying.

We eat and make small talk but we were always good at that. Conversation was never a problem before. He is quite chatty and so am I, so I find that easy, but we need to talk properly or at least I do.

It is a wonderful meal with some fish to start, some beef and some cake type dessert which I didn't care for. He has my piece and eats it all down fast. He goes to pick up the plate to lick it in a moment of forgetfulness and puts it down.

"Sorry, force of habit."

"Pig," I say. He laughs and blushes.

"More wine?" He asks.

"Yes. Well, I probably shouldn't. But yes. I feel a little drunk actually. I only get wine or booze when someone brings it back. These past few months it was something of a treat. I am not used to it like I was and I think I may have gone too far tonight. I am a little dizzy." I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah, it is very minimalist over there," I say.

"If you would like some air, we can sit on the balcony," He pulls back the blinds.

"Mister fancy dick. Oh, my balcony. I bet this cost your father a pretty penny along with that big dick," I say.

"I deserve this dick. I won the Bells Koffman scholarship award two years running," he says and grins.

I look at him. "I call bullshit and Liam baby when I have the stomach I will ask you all about that. Come on, let's look at daddy's view," I say, he spanks my ass and we head out and look over the campus, all of it east and west visible and beyond into Adults Town.

He stands behind me and kisses my neck.

"I missed you so much Brett. I thought about how I was going to speak to you when I saw you. I was going to romance you and take you down to our Western Campus lake and ask you to be my breeder pair. And you would say yes I want to be with you, Liam. I played that scene out in my mind over and over.

"Three months not really being happy and in the morning they let the breeders...Sorry, I hate to think of you, but you know. Anyway, you were free and I waited. I got there early and I hadn't really slept properly. I was there before they opened the doors and I waited three hours. I got sunburned standing there and had a little sunstroke. In my head you came out first and kissed me and...well I had to go to the med bay when I was sick," he says and I lean back into him.

"Then the next day I did the same thing again. I am not going to lie, I was still pretty queasy and tired and a little bit annoyed. I left before I turned to a cinder and came back here and slept. Shit, I was mad. Partly at you for not coming out and then that stuff Adam told me. I was so jealous. Brett, I was crazy jealous. I saw you in my head with breeders and dildos and I hated how it made me feel.

"Then I finally saw you, and I was just so pleased. That soon passed as I realized I was off to see my father and I was so fucking annoyed at the timing. I was angry with you for not rushing out to find me those first days. I was annoyed with myself for waiting and getting sick. This whole place, just everything.

"And then you mentioned Thomas it sent me crazy again. I hated that he was giving you something I never could and in my country, I could do that, I could be Thomas. So I was going to show you who was boss, and I did it all wrong. I am sorry Brett. Honestly, I am. I know that night at the restaurant I wanted to make you feel small and... I was wrong and I am so sorry. I never want to make you feel like that again. I only want you to ever be my equal to feel loved, and I am ashamed that I failed so badly when you probably needed me most," Liam says and puts his arm around my stomach.

"So you waited for me and got there early? I ask.

"Why would you think I wouldn't." He says and it makes me pause.

"I...Liam...I just didn't think. I don't know Liam, I just wasn't sure I was worth that anymore," I say.

"Come let's talk," I say, and I start and find it hard to stop. I tell him almost everything. The cut, the week of fucking. I tell him it was strange with my cut cock. He looks surprised. I don't tell him all the names, certainly not Angel or about Thomas for different reasons. I can see how hurt he is about Thomas and I sort of understand that.

I tell him about the jerking room and then my ass. I tell him all the gory details of popping and how Mark and Adam fucked me with dildos over and over in my ass and pussy. How I screamed to be fucked like a breeder.

How I loved it and how it made me feel so ashamed. I tell him I missed him everyday. I long for his cock inside me and that makes me ashamed because I know how he longed for mine inside him but that was something we could do to one another before and now we can't.

I tell him I will fuck him with a fake cock when he asks and he will. He will even enjoy it because he is like that. We will pretend, but I won't feel anything other than shame as I watch a cock pleasure him and I wish that was really me and not some toy, and a part of him will wish that too.

I tell him no matter how hard he tries, what hurts me most is I will never feel his equal. I will always be his property and not because of him but because of how society is and that is what breeders are. I tell him he has already registered for me as his pair. He is too scared to tell me that he did that. I know he did it because he loves me too much to lose me. Still I will always know he went behind my back and registered me like a new transporter and I will always know that he did that because he can.

I tell him he will fuck me raw and I will scream as his dick drives deep into me and one day he will be bigger than I ever was and I will see that dick and long for a cock like that and hate him and wish it were mine.

He will send his seed into me and give me tits. Every time he sees my breeder breasts he will get hard knowing his powerful bull seed changed me and marked me as his. That secret pride of seeing them and touching them knowing he gave another twisted mark on my body. I will touch them and always know I begged for his cum, and I was stupid enough to let another bull change me further marking me out as just another dumb breeder. He shakes his head, and I tell him he is wrong because that is how I feel when I see Thomas and his tits.

He will let his cock spew into my mouth and my voice will always be shrill and giddy and I will never ever be his equal. Every word, and syllable from my mouth will be horrific to me. He will always know when I speak that I swallowed his cum and that is why I sound the way I do.

I tell him I think my cunt is ugly, and I see him wince. He still hasn't seen my pussy and he still can't see it. There is a part of him that doesn't want to see what they have done to me. I tell him I hate it, but sometimes I love it too much. The shame between my legs. He will see it and will tell me it is sexy. I will secretly hate him a little for saying that. As a bull with a cock he can say that out of kindness and pity for me his breeder bitch.

Then I say to him, "But I will always look at you and know that deep down as fucked up as I am right now you love me. You will forgive me for being so honest and hurtful tonight and many nights to come because you truly love me. You always have right from the start. From the minute you let your cum spew a load in the ceremonial hall looking at me and grinning at me. If I didn't know that love. If I didn't feel that, I couldn't do any of it. Your love Liam is what gives me the strength I need," I say.

He looks at me. "I do love you, Brett. We can work this out, we have to, please be my breeder pair," Liam says.

"Of course, I will. I love you Liam. I really do. This won't be easy but yes. I will be your breeder pair," I say and we kiss. I feel his strong embrace and I melt into him knowing I finally shared some of my shame and horror.

I hear him chuckle a little as I pull back from him. "So you guessed I registered you as my pair then?" he asks.

"I didn't guess. I know you and it can't have been easy. I bet you were shitting yourself working out how you were going to tell me?" I ask.

"A little bit scared of telling you, yes." He says as he holds me.

"So I suppose a butt fuck is out of the question? I've got to be back in an hour. I might have taken the old back door cunt for a test drive with a fake cock, but I want the real thing," I say.

He pulls me to the bedroom, we kiss and make out tumbling onto the bed. I hold his dick and it feels great in my hand but also a painful reminder of holding a dick. His is the first I've properly held since my own went and it throbs and it is hard. It leaks pre he is going to go off quickly. I rolled the skin up and down over his shiny cock head, the familiar feel of a cock mocking me because it isn't mine and it makes my cunt leak and my clit buzz. I hope I will be quick as well.

I let go of his dick, and I feel the pang of loss. I get onto all fours. "Get behind me and fuck me hard Liam," I say, and he scrambles around behind me.

He pauses and gasps "Fuck Brett. It is big. That is a big fucking bloom. So wet. I mean I noticed you leaking in the gym and well I noticed you leaking all over the fucking place," he says.

"Shit, you are going to tell me I got an ugly pussy. I was wrong about that. Liam staring at that is not helpful just fuck me." I say.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Fuck Liam yes. I am on all fucking fours. You want me to beg." I say.

"Maybe," he says and chuckles.

"Don't push it buster. Stick it in and fuck me, or I will rip your dick off," I say.

"Fuck you are still the same," he says, and I feel his cock slide in and he is gentle.

"No! Hard slam in and out. Liam Fuck it. This is a Butt cunt. I could take two of you. I certainly don't need fucking lube just fuck it," I yell.

He spanks my ass. And pulls out and plunges back and starts to fuck. He fucks me with a few long hard strokes. Maybe 30 seconds.

"Shit Brett I am sorry. Shit. Give me 5 minutes baby honestly," he says looking flushed.

I roll onto my back and laugh. "Oh my big wonderful bull. I sort of expected that. You know when I move in here with you I am going to teach you so much. I never had the heart to tell you, but you could use a little help, technique wise," I say and he laughs and blushes.

He kneels in front of me, the long softening shaft of his cock still wet with my ass juice. "Yeah. You're gonna teach me? Well, you need some help sucking cock so we can help each other out. You want to start now," he says.

I look at the veins of his pale pink dick and the ginger thick wiry pubes.

"Liam! No. I am scared. Not that, not for a while. Please," I say.

"Why? Because it is bigger now. It's only an inch at most," he grins and kisses me.

"No my voice. Liam," I say.

"Oh yeah. Boner killer, Sorry, I didn't think. Let me get some wine, and you can jerk it hard if needed, trust me though it won't be long. Not with a hot piece of breeder ass to fuck," he says, and I give him a look.

"Hot breeder ass!" I say and he grins.

"Brett, you are the hottest breeder in here by a long way and you know that," he says, and part of me is proud, part of me knows he is right and part of me hates that I am the hottest breeder.

He does have some more wine and I pass. He gets hard again and I get on all fours and he moves me around so I can see myself in the mirror. I am so fucking horny and need some release. In this dumb belt I am at his mercy.

He plunges into me hard and fast and spanks me. He pulls my head back as he fucks me.

"Fuck that ass feels so fucking good," he says and I see myself on all fours as Liam fucks me.

"Fuck that feels good, Your cock feels good. That inch makes a difference. Fuck me faster Liam," I say, and he does and spanks me as he fucks me.

"Fucking love this butt cunt. Brett, I fucking love your breeder butt cunt. So fucking hot and wet on my bull cock. Oh so fucking good," he says.

"Fuck me. I am nearly there Liam. Oh god yes fuck me so close," I say.

"Oh shit," he says. "Sorry baby," he says, slapping my ass and pulling out.

"Not Again! Fuck Liam," I say disappointed but not surprised.

"Sorry." He says.

"I am going to have to go," I say.

I look at him. His cock is soft and he is grinning. "I will shower back at the dorm. Your shit is leaking out of me. You mister have a lot of work to do," I lean down and kiss him.

"Yes I know but you still love me," he says.

"Yes. Just about. For the record, you failed to get me off. But yes I do love you," I say and leave.

I walk back to the dorm his cum trickling down my leg smiling and still horny but that feeling in my chest is back the way I want it. I do love Liam and I think we can work things out. It won't be easy but we can make this work.

(Chapter 39.) Where is Mason?

The next day the breeder auctions started with breeders going off and some not coming back. They are sent off to the homes of the bulls around Albion for inspection to be bought as commodities.

The breeder pair registration closes in the next few days. The breeder dorm is grim. Breeders crying, desperate to find someone of their own choosing. I count my blessings. The production line is in full swing. The numbers are going down rapidly.

I head out to meet Liam. We head down to the lake and lose track of time just talking. I tell him more about the processing and how they turned me into a breeder. Liam has a lot of questions about what happened. He looks sad as I fill him in on the gory details of what happened to me.

It gets late we have something to eat, and we run out of time to fuck and I agree to meet him tomorrow afternoon. I want to catch up with Angel and Mason and work out in the breeder gym where I feel comfortable. So I will meet him after my workout. He seems a bit sad but I remind him soon we will be living together every day and that brings that amazing sexy grin to his face.

That next morning I look around for Mason and I ask around and nobody seems to know. I am about to give up assuming he is with Greg, when I see Dane and ask him.

"Mason? Honey no. He was called out with Roger and a couple of others. It was a carry on that system error again. Roger and Mason were both carrying the same palm print so tracking Mason down was hard. Still, Simon sorted all of that out. Anyway, they went to an auction yesterday, and honey, Mason well he got lucky. He didn't come back; he was auctioned off. My guess is right now he is trying not to speak or looking at a new set of tits, maybe both," Dane says, and I can't believe Mason is gone like that.

"Dane honey he already lost his voice sucking off a guy called Greg a few days ago. The guy registered him, so he shouldn't have been out at the auctions," I say.

"That old bull line? Yeah, honey if you suck me off I will register for you as a breeder pair. Oh, dear did Mason really fall for that?" Dane asks.

"So he really is gone?"

"Yes, Honey. Angel has the details. I think he is back in an hour now. I really gotta dash. I start my shift in... holy hell. 10 minutes ago. Shit." He says before he runs off.

It hits me hard. We were not close, casual good friends but not to say goodbye seems harsh. To be tricked like that by the fat dick bastard. I can't believe Greg lied to him. I mean he seems a bit of a douche, but that is harsh. But it is more than that. Breeders we are traded; we are no longer people. We are things bought and sold. Mason was a person, he deserves better than this, we all do.

I head out to the western campus and meet up with Liam, and he cheers me up in the sports bar and I am just looking forward to the breeder pair sessions. The certainty that it will bring me. He tells me the dowry will not be a problem, his father has everything set. He confesses he registered me as soon as it opened up. He was the first one to do it. Long before I saw him. He tells me that is why he had to see his father that day we first saw one another. He braces himself for impact because this new revelation is sooner than even I suspected. I don't say anything I feel almost pleased. He heard from his mother with a visi message. They can be monitored. Given his mother and father are both important people and it was from outside Albion it almost certainly was. So it was all very polite congratulations that sort of thing and at least it was a message.

He tells me his mother wants us to visi message him when I move into his place and at some point, I will meet his father.

12