Breeders & Bulls Pt. 13

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
11k words
4.3
3.6k
00

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 48.) Together again.

The next evening I am alone with Liam. At last, the walk to his apartment seems so different and my heart swells. As I approach his apartment, my arm around him, I feel almost like I am floating to his place.

He kisses me as we arrive at the entry door.

"Brett I can't wait to get that belt off you." Without knowing it his words shock me. He grins and kisses me. His 7 inch cut dick is rock hard. It looks so different, the red line literally snaking down the base and along the shaft to his scar and the strange look of his cock without the foreskin. I have to say his cock looks better cut than mine did.

It is only then I pause. Fuck he hasn't seen my pussy. I am filled with a sense of dread. He knows I have a cunt but I feel stupid for not thinking this moment through. He knows what I am but to all the world I am as big as a bull, and in my belt I look just the way I always did. Suddenly it all seems so real.

He will get to see my greatest shame and suddenly as the door opens and we ride up to his floor my heart pounds. He will see just what I have become. Those weeks of trying to ignore it. The fleeting moments I would think about this night and hate the thought of him seeing me like this flood back to me. I feel like the ride walls are closing in on me as we travel up the tall building to his apartment.

We enter his apartment and my heart still thunders. He kisses me, and he picks up the pad that will unlock my cunt belt.

"Hey, Liam, can we maybe have a drink first?'' He kisses me and looks at me.

He smiles. "Of course Brett.. Tell you what, I will get us some wine and food. I got us a Brett-sized dildo in the bedroom and a strap on. So how does this sound, you fuck me first and that way you get to see what they have done to me properly and then I get to see you?"

His kindness melts my heart. I love how he anticipated how I might feel about this. How he wants to expose himself to me first. It does make this slightly easier.

I reply almost shyly, "I know you...well you are going to see it at some point but..."

"A little wine will help," Liam chuckles. "Brett I can't imagine what living hell you are going through but I won't make you do anything you or I don't feel comfortable with." His words soothe me.

I know that he is being kind and that only makes me feel a little worse about my situation. This is all so different from the time I was in this very building with Jonas, and yet the shame I suddenly feel is the same. I felt shame in front of Jonas because I hated him and I feel shame in front of Liam because I love him.

We eat and drink and talk for a while. I tell Liam about Mason and he gets up to take a piss at some point during the meal.

I notice his service bot swoops down and wipes his ass chair. He is leaking and I am as well. As he returns he stands in front of me, his cut cock hard and proud. I love how his cock looks so much sleeker than mine was. Then I am reminded of what is to come.

He takes my hand and turns around and spreads his ass cheeks and there it is his bloom. The fat puckered leaky hole. I gasp as I see it. I wish I had my old cock, I would fuck him in a heartbeat.

He runs my hands down his ass crack and I feel my fingers linger on the raised fleshy folds. I feel my own ass leak and my pussy gush. He moans as I probe around the bigger fleshier mound of his new fuck hole. I know how sensitive it can be and how much pleasure it can give.

I move in and lick his hole, he moans as I eat out his sloppy butt pussy. I stop and pull him to the bedroom and throw him on the bed face forward. I spread his somewhat meatier butt cheeks, recalling how flat his ass used to be, and start to eat this fucker out properly. He moans and begs me for more as I swirl my tongue and probe his hole. When I stop my jaw and tongue aches and he lies face down panting. I smile at a job well done I think.

I look around and see the strap on. I wonder if it will fit over my cunt belt. He rolls onto his back and he looks up at me and grins. I notice the wet patch on the bed. The little fucker came already. I am happy at a job well done so far.

I struggle with the strap on, and he watches me, his dick hard and twitching. I know I will feel nothing but I know he will. He will pretend it is me. He will feel me and I won't feel a thing. I finally get the wretched thing on and it wobbles a horrific reminder of the man I was.

Liam looks at me. "Fuck me like I fucked you yesterday. Please baby." He scrambles onto his knees, and I see his slick fat ass cunt exposed to me.

The old Brett would have felt hard and ready to fill that fucking hole and I try to go with that Brett. I move over to him.

"Ready bitch," I say.

He replies, "God Yes." And I push the fat fake cock into him and he moans. I know he already came when I was eating him out and he loved a butt fuck. I don't want to disappoint him he will have memories of what I did with my real cock what will happen now is going to be hard to replicate that, but I am going to fucking try.

I fuck him hard and spank him and he loves it as I pound his hole and he screams for more, just like a breeder. I should hate him for still having a cock, a cock that will possibly be bigger than mine.

I want my old dick back as I fill his ass. I want it so badly. I want that as much as he wants what he is getting. Liam was born to be a breeder bitch and yet here he is now getting fucked by a breeder. None of this is his fault and I love him and as he arches his back and spews a second load of his bull seed onto the bed and collapses beneath me, the fake dick planted deep in his sloppy butt cunt. I know I love him but this is hard for me.

I pull out of him and wipe my brow covered in sweat. He kisses me as he chuckles.

"Shit that was so good. You still got it, baby." He says and I smile at him and kiss him back. Even though I only have 'it' by proxy.

"I gotta piss," I tell him, and I get off the bed and the fake cock wobbles and I have to pull it out of the way as I sit down and piss, still in my cunt cage. I go back to the bedroom, and Liam is still on the bed panting and covered in a sheen of sweat. His cock was soft. I notice that his thick red pubes are gone, presumably from when he got his marking.

He gets off the bed and stands up and he walks out of the bedroom.

"Something to drink?" He asks.

"Water maybe," I reply. His ass cheek is marked with my palm print but no spunk is leaking out of him tonight. I think about what he might do to me. Maybe he will give me a set of tits, or give me a mouth cunt. We haven't talked, not really he says he won't push me but does he mean he will sheath up everytime?

I hear the noise of the lock on my cunt belt and I feel its workings vibrate as it prepares to release me. Liam has unlocked me. I hold the cunt belt for a second, but I know what I must do. I take off the strap on and pull at the belt and Liam turns up with a glass of water.

He puts the glass down. "Brett baby, don't be shy. I gotta see it sometime and then we take it from there. Let me help you out of that thing." I know he is right as I let him help me out of the belt.

He moves behind me and I step out of it leg by leg and he takes it away. He puts it down and I take a deep breath and turn around. I stand before him, naked and exposed, my fat ugly clit and pussy on display.

Now it is his turn to gasp. I see his face and he looks at me. His smile is gone. "Oh god, Brett. What did they do to you?" He starts to cry as he sees me and then he grabs me and holds me. "Oh, baby. I am so sorry they took your dick away from you.."

He holds me and I hear him sob. "I knew they changed you Brett. It is just seeing you like this. Fuck Baby I hate this place and what they have done to you," He says.

I cry in his arms as we both cry together. This was not what I expected. I know at that moment I am safe with Liam as safe as I can be. As a breeder my life is precarious. I hold him tight and we both cry for a while. Eventually, I push him back and take some water.

"So you don't think it is ugly?" I say.

"Well, it ain't fucking pretty," he says and laughs. I push him and he grins at me.

"You bastard," I say but he grins at me again and I laugh. "I hate it Liam. It isn't pretty, not like my old cock. It is so ugly. Angel said it wasn't pretty. Look at it they gave me a big fat ugly clit," I say, and he moves towards me.

"I know. Angel told me. Look Brett, baby, it is part of you and there is nothing these fuckers can do to make me stop loving you. Not this, not anything." He moves towards me and he pushes me back. I fall on the bed before he moves between my legs.

He runs a finger up my clit and strokes my scar, the most sensitive part of the new sex between my legs. He looks at me and smiles as I let out a gentle moan of pleasure.

He slowly strokes the contour of my scar and says, "You got Mister Blunty."

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Another day, another time, I will tell you. Just say I had a run in with the mad Doctor Anderson, he cut mine with Mister Scratchy," He says, and I feel him running his fingers up and down my clit ever so gently the remnant of my dick.

"I can't believe something so big became something so small. Fuck Brett you must have been to hell," Liam says, and kisses me.

"If you tell me you are taking me to heaven now I will kill you," I say, and he looks at me and he laughs.

"Relax as best you can Brett." He says as he spreads my legs and pulls himself in between my legs and runs his fingers down below my clit and along the rippled folds of my wet cunt.

"Shit. It is so wet. I... Brett, you really do have a cunt." He is looking and stroking my wet fuck lips with his long thin fingers he probes. He finally pushes two fingers lightly around the entrance to my pussy. He slowly glides them into my aching wet hole. I try not to look and he is so gentle and it feels good but it is a torture. I am in a living hell as the man I love pushes his fingers into my dripping breeder cunt. He pauses and stops.

He moves his head between my legs and sniffs at my crotch. I push him back.

I know what he is doing, "Please don't do that."

"I like it, you used to do this," he sniffs my funky breeder cunt. "Wet and musky." I know what he means. I always love the smell of breeder cunt but now it is mine and I hate that he is getting off on that funky breeder odor between my thick thighs. My fuck lips swell and pulse as he licks them. My mound is fatter and plumper and his facial hair grazes my trimmed bitch pubes.

He dives in and I spread my legs as far as I can. He eats into me and sucks on my silly fat clit and I remember when that was big enough to almost choke him. Now he takes it with ease, and the shame drives me insane. I pull him down onto my musky breeder snatch.

His mouth sucks hard on my bitch clitty. As he sucks on my clit he fingers my hole and I am dying with shame and alive with pleasure.

He gets me close but his lack of experience stops him from getting me across the finishing line and eventually he rolls off me. I lie on my back panting so close to the release I want.

He crawls up to me and kisses me, and I smell my pussy juice on his breath as he kisses me and I pull him in deep and hard and let his tongue into my mouth.

He places his cock against my fat cut clit and taps me with his rock hard tool. I look down between my legs and I see him. I notice the difference. The sickening sight of a real dick slapping my bitch button all that is left of my cock. It reminds me of Jonas and how he did this out of hate. Liam is doing this because he watched me do this to Adam, Mark, so many. Now he is doing this to please me. I hate the sight of it, the comparison of who we are now and as much as I hate it the feeling of his cock tapping my clit sends me crazy. I am so fucking wet and empty right now. So turned on with desire for this red-haired bull.

Both of us are now cut, my fat cut clitty responding with pleasure as his slaps intensify and so does my pleasure and need. Even the Golden Nectar hasn't made him as big as I was and I pause but am hit with a dull empty ache to be filled by him. My ugly clit strains as if it wants to fuck, but I know I couldn't penetrate him now no matter how much I want to. Right now though I want him to penetrate me.

I roll my head around and see the discarded Brett sized dildo. The one I used to fuck his ass. A reminder of who I was, a silicone phallus made in my old image as he taps my stunted breederhood. I am his to fuck, and despite the kindness he showed me, he has the cock and my pussy wants him badly.

He looks down at me as he slides his dick up and down the folds of my ugly cunt.

"Fuck me, Liam." I moan and he kisses me. He rolls off me and grabs a condom and rolls the sheath down his dick.

At that moment I realized he meant what he said. I think about what Angel said and how hard this will be but he has shown me tonight he loves me and I understand how I feel. I know I am a little drunk right now and would have let him fuck me raw, but tomorrow I would have hated him and myself for doing that.

I love that he isn't ready to push me into becoming a full breeder till we are both ready.

He grins at me as he gets back on me. "Spread your legs a bit further." He says and I do.

I feel the pressure of his cock against my fuck hole. He pushes gently and I grind forward but he pulls back. He does that again teasing me.

"Please Liam, fuck me." I moan. He pushes his cock forward and in one long stroke his cock stretches the walls of my cunt and plunges deep into me and I feel him. So different from the fake cocks I took before. This is a real cock. This is Liam's cock, and it is in me and I pant in pleasure and shock at how much pleasure I feel.

I look up at him, and I feel truly fully connected to him. His warm cock feels so fucking big inside my cunt and I wonder how much bigger he will get, how much more I could take. I pant and then I cry in pleasure as he pulls out and slams back into me. As I look at him and watch his cock push in and out of my hole. I see the snake jaws and tongue approach my cunt. The tongue on the shaft pushes inside of me as if it wants to probe me. The jaws look as though they are trying to eat my pussy with each thrust.

"I fucking love you, Brett." He slams back into me a third time. The walls of my pussy spread apart on his pole, his body grinding my fat clit as he hilts me.

"Fuck. Liam I..." I try to say but he pumps again more long fast strokes and now he is fucking me."Shit Liam, fuck my hole...So good," I scream. I wonder how my voice will sound when I get my mouth cunt and that only pushes me further and closer and harder to the release that is literally coming.

"My wonderful Brett. Fuck your cunt feels so good." He is fucking me hard and fast and my hole feels so amazing. I spread my legs further I want to feel every last bit of him in me, fucking me, parting my fuck hole.

I cum hard on his cock, I cream myself on a real dick and I scream and shake and I already sound like a big dumb muscled breeder bitch.

I can't believe this is happening. I have fucked so many breeders. I have loved pounding them and making them cum. The power of fucking a breeder knowing their pleasure is from your cock and now I am being fucked. I am that breeder.shaking in ecstasy. Impaled and fucked by my bull. Something that was once so awful now feels so good. So shameful that I am this person now and enjoying it so much.

He smiles and pulls out of me and I feel the trembling muscles of my pussy, still pulsing, still trying to milk his cum.

He stands at the bottom of the bed and pulls me down and lifts my legs onto his shoulders. He plugs my hole and fucks me looking down at me. He is towering over me now and although I am bigger I am looking up at him. I have his dick in my cunt. He is the one fucking his bitch and that bitch is me. He fucks me hard and sucks my long toes, as he does and I cum again. I wail in pleasure as I get fucked like a breeder, my pussy stuffed and stretched by a bull. His shaft carries on fucking me hard and fast and I yell for more.

It feels good, too good and I feel tears of joy and pleasure roll down my cheeks. When he cums his face pulls into a strange beastly shape and he thrusts deep inside and his cock feels bigger and he stands above me looking down face contorted. I see why they are called bulls.

I understand why I am a breeder. That look, that expression. I want all of him in me and right now I have that. I wonder what the feeling of his seed flowing out of his dick and into my pussy would be like.

I feel so close to him and when he pulls out I feel loss, emptiness. I want to yell, 'no, stick it back in and fuck me again,' but I don't. I feel the gape he leaves behind, the tenderness in my cunt a reminder of the fuck I just had. The cock I just took. The pussy I have and the bitch I have become.

He leans down as he stands there and looks at the hole he just fucked, the space he made between my legs, and I still feel him inside me, the tender walls of my pussy still feel the presence of his bull dick. He smiles satisfied at his performance, of that I am sure. He just had me cumming hard on his dick and shaking with pleasure and screaming for more.

He pulls off the condom and shows me his seed. It is a good load. He ties a knot in the condom and slaps it on my chest. The condom full of creamy bull cum, potent cum that could knock me up, change me further. Cum I look at that with envy. I can't shoot out a load of cock snot. He can and it highlights our differences further.

He slaps his softening cock on my dirty fat clit.

"How was that?" He asks, grinning at me.

"Good, too good," it was, he has left me wanting more. He left me needing him and it scares me and thrills me. I am finally Liam's not just in mind, that I have been for a long time now, but in body. I am Liam's breeder bitch and he is my bull.

....

(Chapter 49.) Albion Justice.

Seeing Jonas was shocking. He is still short and puny. Only three months or so on Golden nectar had given him a little height and muscle. He walks in and is wearing a cunt belt.

He looks at me and then away. I am in the small breeder viewing gallery. The bulls are in the main gallery. Even here to see justice, I am kept apart. The real bulls gather and chat with excitement. Simon's mother and his breeder brothers stand with me and talk in hushed voices. The bulls chat excitedly, some of them hard. Liam is allowed to fuck his mouth and give him a mouth cunt, and Simon's bull brother, Tom, is to fuck him raw and give him tits.

Jonas looks terrible and is red eyed from crying. He is told his sentence and then his cunt belt is removed by two guards. He is helped out of it and starts sobbing as the guards hold him.

I take a sharp intake of breath and notice that his clit is maybe 2 inches and almost fatter than mine. Fuck his dick was almost that big when it was soft. It is surrounded by the fat plump mound of his cunt and his ragged uneven thick lips. If it were not for Angel I may have thought ugly cunts were a family trait. I am not sure whether to laugh or cry as he stands there exposed and sobbing.

His body is covered in a lot of artwork. Scorpions, Cockroaches, and a huge spider sitting on top of a web. The work on his chest seems to be a series of dark lines and shades; it isn't clear what they will be. The web extends down to his cunt, and his clit is a big fat fly-like creature trapped in the spiral of the web. They went to town on Jonas.

He is placed face down on to a fucking table his legs spread and pussy exposed. He is strapped down and a ring-shaped like an O placed into his mouth.

Simon's bull brother Tom is already hard, maybe 11 inches of really fat cock. Jonas is shaking with fear and I am reminded how he made me feel. I don't want anyone, not even him, to feel that.