Breeders & Bulls Pt. 17

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
7.3k words
4.5
3.1k
2
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 61.) President Liam

The next few days are a blur. I don't see anything of Liam. I have been moved to Senator Connor's house with the babies for safety and it is hard to believe I am the breeder mate of the president of Albion.

Going back to Liam's father's house is a trauma. I only came back here once after that day, it was for some function. I hated it then and I still don't feel comfortable here now. There are a couple of guards at the house. I notice them as I wander around the building and the grounds for a brief while after I put the boys down.

There are several service breeders here who take care of things around the house. There are lots of high-end bots and the whole thing stinks to high heaven of credit. The place is spectacular with a swimming pool which I use, and a gym. There are so many rooms and walkways around large gardens. The whole thing makes the western campus seem almost drab.

They say it is the grandest house in all of Albion. Even with the guards and several service people it still feels so empty and it carries memories of that day when Sam cunted my mouth. I never cared for Senator Connor, not since the first time I met him but I do hope he is ok. Liam seems to be so busy.

Mother is furious. He sends me a visi message saying he was turned away when he tried to visit to see the babies. Liam tells me via visi until things calm down and they assess the situation security around us both will be strict. He will try and get clearance for my mother. I tell him not to rush. I sleep in one of the guest rooms. I spend my time nursing the babies, working out, and swimming.

The service breeders seem very formal. Very helpful. I get out of the pool and one is holding a towel. I try talking to them but I sort of get they are not used to that. I tease my mother with a visi message from the balcony of the main bedroom with a view across the city and the pool below. I can see he is itching to visit. I am sure he is praying Sam Connor, the man who could walk on water, is missing just long enough to poke around his palace.

Liam does finally come back briefly on the third day. He looks tired and a little pale. I guess he hasn't slept much. He arrives with four guards following him.

He tells me Angel has had the baby. It happened yesterday. It was news I was not looking forward to. Normally the baby would be taken immediately. However, he made arrangements for the transfer of credit and we need to pick up the baby today. He has had the hospital secured for our visit.

It is so strange seeing him like this. He has an air of confidence, certainty, and calm. He seems to ooze power. It really is quite sexy.

We head off in the transporter and my heart is full of dread. I am on my way to take my brother's child. I know this was the only good option. I remember how I felt seeing little Brett over the visi but this feels so different.

I can't imagine how I would feel if anybody showed up to take the twins from me. It is painful. Angel is red-faced and still tired.

The baby has dark hair and is asleep in his mother's arms. It seems so cruel and wrong. I look at Angel in the bed. His long blonde hair is tied back matted and dull. He looks dreadful, his face puffy from crying. As I look I don't really see Angel. I see Jake. He can't toss his hair. The baby rests on his chest and I see past those cherubs and it is him, my brother. Sad and scared, not the confident whore who makes everyone feel better when their world is falling apart. Just the big brother I grew up with. We don't say much and as I hold out my arms to take him from Angel. He sobs a little and he looks at me with those big soulful eyes.

"Thank you, Liam, Brett." He says to me,

"I wouldn't say that. I already dropped Little Jake. I am not a great mother. But don't worry I will practice on mine and try to get it right with yours."

He smiles as I try to make light of an awful situation. Even I realize that was an epic fail. We won't be able to take him to visit Angel for at least a few months but as soon as I can, I will bring him in. Then there is always visi. That is no compensation.

"Have you thought of a name?" I ask.

"Richard, after father." He says.

"Oh, baby Richard," I say as I look at Angel as he watches me cradle his child. I kiss my brother goodbye and as Liam and I leave the room and walk down the almost empty corridor guards follow us. All I can hear is the sound of a heart breaking, the sobbing of a mother echoing down the halls of the prenatal unit.

......

Liam drops me back at the mansion and I am left alone with three children. If I wasn't breastfeeding I would get so fucking drunk.

Liam returns to the house that night and it is still quite early. He has guards in tow and they hang around. He greets me and the babies and he gets a drink. His father isn't dead, he has been kidnapped. But the A.L.F. or the Albion Liberation Front have not stated their demands. The details on how it happened are scarce and Liam seems concerned at first.

That night we put the babies down and he takes me to his father's bedroom.

"Shouldn't we use the guest room?" I say.

Liam smiles at me. "No, we are not guests here Brett. This is ours for now. Come on." He takes me to the bedroom and to a large closet at the back.

He palm swipes a palm pad on the wall and the whole wall moves back. He shows me a set of drawers. "Which one should I wear?" He opens the top drawer and it is full of cock rings, gold, and silver of varying thickness.

"Shit Liam there are hundreds," I say, and he opens the drawer below and there are more and the drawer below that even more. "Fuck Liam he only has one cock how many of these does he need?" I ask.

"Pick one out for me." Liam says. "Personally this is his favorite." He picks up a thick heavy gold ring. "Only because it cost the most credit." Liam says, placing the thick gold cock ring back in its space. "You choose one for me, baby I need to shower. I stink," Liam says.

"I don't need to choose. Pick the one that costs the most credit. This golden cock ring. Then you can be like the prince in your story and take it off and revive me when needed." I pick out the thick gold cock ring and hand it to Liam. "Looks a little big. I think your father is a bit thicker than you. You are quite thin," I say, and chuckle.

"I will get it adjusted." He says as he takes it off me. He smiles at me even though he knows I just mocked his girth a little.

"And can I remind you that I am now the President of Albion, that sort of talk of my endowment shall not be tolerated-" Liam says but I cut him off.

"Listen Liam. I am going to butt fuck you tonight. I think all this President shit is going to your head and you are only acting president it was on the visi message. Either way, I like the idea of our president riding a strapon in his breeder ass cunt seems funny," I say, and join him in the shower.

....

Nearly a week has gone by and I avoid the room where Senator Connor face fucked my mouth cunt.

Hans has been helping Liam to try and find where the kidnappers are holding the delegation. As they went missing on the border with Avon and Niquette. None of these places mean much to me.

Apparently, four of the party are senators, so at the moment there are a lot of new senators in Albion. I noticed on the visi messages they only show pictures of Liam above the waist and I figure that is because he still has the whore marking snake on his body.

I quite like the new bull Senator Ricardo. They always show his bull cock.

....

When Liam comes home that night he is a little drunk.

"They found my father. He will be back in Albion tomorrow and back here with us tomorrow night." Liam says kissing me.

"Oh fuck. Can I go back to the apartment tomorrow? I don't want to see that bastard," I say.

"Oh, baby you will. You will want to see him." Liam says grinning from ear to ear.

"I don't fucking think so," I say.

"Oh trust me you will. They fucking did a real number on the delegation. They were found on the border of Avon. Tied up and gagged. Just dumped. The A.L.F. told us and the Avon authorities where we could find them before they froze to death. The four guards were fine. The secretaries, 12 of them, were also fine.

"But the head of Albion Pharma, that poor bugger was cut and given 'Nub'. That is fucking twisted. It is a drug they make in Finnbass. It shrinks your cock down to a shriveled button dick. That poor bastard is going to have a supersensitive nub cock that never gets hard and will never be over two inches. Imagine him built like a bull and still with a cock, only the tiniest clit of a cock."

"Liam honey I can imagine that," I say.

"Yes, oh shit sorry Brett." Liam says.

"It is fine. I guess. SO what about your father then?"

"Well, that is the best bit. The three Senators and my father. They turned them all into bitches. My father is a fucking breeder, he can't be president. I win, baby. We get it all." Liam says.

"You mean they turned him into a full breeder?" I ask.

"No, not quite. He has a cunt and they even painted him. They painted him in pussies."

"What like Thomas?" I ask.

"No baby, not that kind of pussy."

"Oh god. You mean," I say, and Liam finishes off my sentence.

"Yes cunts. They haven't titted him or given him a mouth pussy but one blast in each and bang, he is a full breeder bitch. He is a ticking breeder bomb. We also think the A.L.F. might have the former top Albion scientist Bells Kaufman working for them. There are some changes that nobody so far can understand. Either way that bastard has a cunt between his legs. He can't be President. He loses everything to me. It was all signed over to me earlier today. We win, baby. We are going to fucking win." Liam says, and picks me up and whirls me around and drops me.

"You seem very happy about this," I say, smiling at him.

"I am baby boy, I am. That cunt had this coming since the day he put his dick in your mouth. And tomorrow night I am going to bring him back here. Put him in a control collar, make him live in the breeder rooms downstairs. And that is just the start." Liam laughs and kisses me and gets a drink from the service bot.

I look at him. "Remind me never to cross you, Liam Connor," I say and kiss him. "I rather suspect you and your mother had something to do with this little charade."

"Brett baby you are the only person who could ever cross me and get away with it. As for what happened to my father and my involvement, well I couldn't possibly say. At least not just yet." He says grinning from ear to ear but clearly all that plotting and those meetings were about this.

"Liam I am not sure I like this devious side of you but it is fucking sexy. So you drink your little drink mister president, my cunt needs a good seeing too. I will probably have to get up in a few hours to feed the boys," I say.

"Can I have a little feed tonight?" He says standing behind me squeezing my tits and breathing booze fumes down my neck.

"Maybe," I say and I feel his hand run down to my clit and we don't end up making it to the bedroom. I let the President of Albion fuck me on the floor of our new palatial home.

(Chapter 62.) Sammy Connor

The sight of the former Senator Sam Connor is one to behold. His body covered in cunts makes him look ridiculous. The lips of his mouth are now labia. The clit on the left hand side of his face. It will be obvious when he lies on his side. His body is a cavalcade of slits and clits. All shapes and sizes, some gaping, some leaking, one on his left calf bleeding. He is a grim sight.

Not since the Doctor have I seen such vicious artwork and I wonder who the mastermind was behind this cruel work. There is something else different about Sam. He is shorter; the former tall Senator was 6 feet 3 inches but now is diminutive almost a foot shorter. His muscle mass gone, the athletic frame now slender and almost softened and skinny. His dark black beard is gone but he still has a sparse amount of black hair on his chest and a patch of jet black pubic hair..

He stands quietly as the breeder guards release him over to Liam who talks with the guard and lets them leave. I see Sam is wearing a control collar and Liam wears the control on his wrist. He stands with his head lowered and his hands covering his pussy.

The guards leave and the room is suddenly eerily quiet.

"Son." Sam finally says weeping. His voice is still deep, not bull deep but not as deep as his old voice. He walks to Liam and holds out his hands. I still don't get to see his cunt.

Liam hugs his father and for a moment I am confused but Liam is just playing a game of cat and mouse. Sam looks so small now in the arms of his bull son.

"Come on Sammy, let's get a drink," Liam says to his father. I see his father wince as Liam calls him Sammy.

We walk off to one of the lounge areas and Liam orders some drinks for him and his father. Sam is still sobbing.

Liam guides Sam to one of the chairs and he sits down and crosses his legs.

"What a mess. How are you?" Liam asks, and he sounds genuinely concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it son. It was too awful... I..." Sam's voice trails off. I notice his feet barely reach the floor on the large chair as he settles into it. This boyish figure was the imposing brute that was Senator Connor and it is almost impossible to tell.

"It must be so hard you have lost everything. I can't believe they did this to you. We are still doing everything we can to track them down father. They will pay for what they have done," Liam tells his father and I almost believe him.

Sam pauses and looks nervous, "Thanks, son." He takes a sip of beer.

"Of course, we can have the artwork removed, which could take several months," says Liam.

"Really?" Sam looks up and smiles. "Oh son I hate it, I look like a whore. A common breeder whore. I am the fucking President and they well... look at me son." Sam says.

"Then we could have you restored like Hans," Liam says.

"Really oh son. Please I would do anything for that. Son I know I was bad but I will change. I will hand over most of my money to be restored. Son." Sam stands up and I see his cunt for the first time.

Between his slender legs he has a very small simple slit. This is a tidy twat. The perfect breeder cunt. No sign of a clit, no sign of his lips. His large fat cock shrunk down small enough to be engulfed in his perfectly formed mound. There is no justice I think as I look at the ragged mess of my own cunt. Sam has the perfect pussy.

Liam strokes his red-trimmed beard. "Thing is. Your height, your muscle mass we have no idea how they did that. You know Bells Kaufman was working on a new technology for a biological weapon. We think he may have helped the A.L.F. we just don't know. Then your butt cunt father we both know that is not reversible. The main concern I have and the Senate agree is restoring your dick. If word got out about restoring breeders there would be anarchy. Can you imagine? So I am afraid that isn't an option. I really am sorry."

"But Liam I am the fucking President," Sam says angrily.

"Well, that is just it Sammy. I mean that really is the thing. You are not, I am the President, for the next eleven months at least." Liam says and I feel my pussy leak with a sexual thrill at my Liam and the firm and the calm way he is handling this.

"But son," Sam says pleadingly.

"Maybe," Liam says.

"Maybe what?" Sam says desperately.

"Maybe Rolo or one of the others would help. He is the next President. I just can't father. It goes against everything you taught me. My position is precarious at best. They already see me as something less than a full bull. I mean, you told me that. You told me that my butt cunt and my whore art mark me out as weak. Rolo may bend the rules for you when he is President? That would be your best hope." Liam says and I see Liam smile.

"Rolo hates me, that man wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire and the feeling is mutual. You know how much he hates me. And I told you to get that fucking ridiculous art removed. I told you they will never accept you with that stupid art." Sam snaps.

"Well now Sammy, when it comes to art you are not in a place to comment right now. Not when you have all those lovely cunts and pretty pussies and I still have a cock." Liam says, and I see his 11 inch bull cock strain rock hard.

"Thing is Sammy, I am afraid you are missing the one real thing that still makes me a bull and you a breeder bitch, a whore." Liam says.

"You little shit. I paid for that cock. I paid good credit to get you and this little bitch out of trouble now it is your turn to help me you little shit." Sam says.

Liam laughs. "Sammy, calm down."

"Don't fucking call me Sammy. You will fucking sort this out. Get me restored and that is an end to this." Sam says shaking with fury.

"No Sammy I don't think I will. And I would kindly ask you to sit down and drink your drink and we will talk about what we can do." Liam says and a smirk spreads across his face.

Sam lunges at Liam but Liam moves aside and Sam falls to the ground. The small form of Sam Connor seems more pathetic than ever. "You fucking bastard. You ungrateful bastard." Sam screams and gets back to his feet and swings a fist but this time Liam grabs his arm and kicks his feet from underneath his father causing him to fall to the floor again. This was a plucky effort but I rather think that Sam has not understood his diminished stature.

Sam looks up at Liam. "Please son, you have to help me," Sam says having lost the high ground he changes tack.

Liam leans forward and kicks his father's legs apart. "See Sammy, I don't have to help you at all. See that cunt between your legs. You are a fucking breeder bitch now. This hard fucking bull cock here makes me a bull so I don't have to do anything I don't want. Those are your rules, Sammy. I am just playing by your fucking rules, bitch. Now get on that fucking seat, drink your fucking drink, or I will run enough juice through that fucking control collar you are wearing that you won't be able to move for a fucking week." Liam shouts.

"But-" Sam says

"NOW!" Liam shouts and his voice is loud and threatening.

Sam stands up, his dainty defeated body moves back to where he was sitting and drinks more of his beer.

"Now that is better. The way I see it Sammy you don't have many options. This notion of being restored is not an option. If the President of Albion can become a breeder then anyone can. That sends a wonderful message to everyone don't you think?" Says Liam.

"But-" Sam says.

"But Sammy. But what you are special. Every boy thinks he is special until his cock is taken away. Every bull for that matter, so the senate thinks this is a great message." Liam says pacing back and forth.

"Son, how can I live as a breeder? Where will I go? What will I do? Son, Liam please." Sam says.

"Well for now you will have to live downstairs in the service breeder rooms. We had one prepared for you earlier. The rest I am afraid is to be decided. You will have to stop the ridiculous pretense that you are not a breeder. I will find out about the removal of the artwork so you don't look like a complete whore. Then maybe find you a pair but there really isn't much else I can do." Liam says stroking his trimmed red beard and smiling a little.

"But... Downstairs... A pair... Son, I am not a full breeder yet please I could be restored even a full breeder can, with time and credit, and I have lots. Sorry son, you have lots of credit now." He says. I can see Sam trying to process what has happened to him and how different his situation is from the last time he was in this house.

I almost feel sorry for Sam. Almost. He cunted my mouth because I would not live my life as a full breeder and now here he is thinking he is something special. He isn't, anybody with a cunt in Albion is not special, not even him. Albion is relentless; it chews people up and spits them out and Sam is the latest victim.

12