Breeders & Bulls Pt. 20

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
12.3k words
4.31
2.5k
1
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 67.) The treatment.

It has been three months since I started treatment.

I had already changed so much in this time here in Avon. My voice is no longer a source of shame. It is far deeper than it ever was. The clinic said they could probably adjust it, but I never really bothered with that. I really do sort of enjoy how deep it sounds. Even if it does make me sound sort of dumb.

My body is in terrific shape. Having tits was never great for a gym bunny like me, and even with the tit holder. I was still struggling sometimes. It wasn't just the gym, though. It was the sense of just having them there on my chest. They did feel good, but that was the point those fat heavy wobbly orbs were just another part of me that made me feel sexual in a way I didn't like.

No. My firm, hard pecs are back; they don't sway or wobble. They are firm as Liam grips them and they don't make me weak and submissive to his needs.

Jake, Richard, and Liam all turned 2. They are a handful, walking around falling over. Crying, fighting, laughing. Hans throws a party and this time a few friends come over and the house is full. As the boys grow up and start talking and walking around, I see how they are becoming their own people. Jake is a little shy, Liam a little feisty, Richard a little nervous, but cheeky.

Home life is good and busy and with a newborn Jason in the house, we are running around and tired. I love how the house feels like a home now. How this is a family, our family, and that feeling of love in my chest never really stops. I have it for our boys and for Liam and sometimes it is almost too much.

....

The night before I started my treatment, Liam is eager to fuck me one last time. I tell him I may try some Pussy Guy from time to time when this is all over. He looks at me and smiles. However, we both know this marks the end of yet another phase in our journey. We are both changed so much. He is taller than me now, only an inch, but still taller. His dick is so much bigger. I have had tits and lost them. My breeder voice has been and gone. So much change and only more to come.

Liam takes his time to get me ready as we embrace and kiss. I love how much I enjoy making out with Liam. That has never changed. It always takes me back to the night when he stood shaking and wet in the moonlight. He had an otherworldly quality about him that night and, as sexy as he is, he never looked better than that night. His lips are full and soft. His trimmed red beard feels so good on my smooth chin. His grip is stronger than ever and the feel of him next to me caressing me is something I have always enjoyed even before all of this started.

He takes my hole slowly and gently and fucks me in a number of different ways. I think he is working through his playbook. He wants it all to be special as much for him as for me. I think he knows that while this may not be the last time we do this. It is the last time he can take me this way. I would need to agree to have a pussy for him to fuck it.

I love the orgasms but I think he is disappointed that I don't squirt. It doesn't bother me. My new dick will squirt and in a way that I want. No more bitch piss for me. He holds me in his arms and I rest on his hairy chest as I feel the tender walls of my well fucked cunt. The loss and emptiness he leaves behind. I will miss that, but not enough to not want to do what I need to do.

As we lie together, I wonder how big my dick will be. Will I get it all back? Will I be fully restored? Will I have missing inches or, like, Hans, just an inch? I know that I will not be as big as Liam and as I stare at his long uncut cock framed by his golden cock ring, a part of me still holds that envy. I must learn to let that go. What will be will be. It will be enough, I am sure.

......

I had wasted no time after the operation in going to the clinic to find out about the treatment. The clinic is the best in Avon. They specialize in restoration treatments for men like Hans who ended up with a pussy by accident. I, however, am an unusual case. I have been changed and enhanced by the drugs of Albion. At first, they are unsure how to proceed. They have a relatively simple treatment to restore men who are affected by Pussy Guy. My case is not so simple. Liam moves heaven and earth to make sure the best experts are engaged in my treatment and finally they come up with a course of treatment for me to be restored.

The doctor explains to Liam and myself that I will need a course of injections and some pills over the next week. A second course in a week's time. The initial process will be quick. My piss hole will close and my urethra will connect back behind my clit. My clit will open and start to function as a dick for urination. There may be a period of discomfort. My balls will begin to come back and will descend back down, my vaginal canal will close. The second course will help my penis to gain the tissue needed to function as it should. It is everything that happened to me in the Academy, only in reverse. As for growth, it is hard to predict. However, they believe I should expect to get somewhere close to my original length and size.

He tells us that I may experience some side effects. They are rare, but because of the drugs used to change me, I really need to be aware of them. I could get acne, coarser thicker body hair than I had, I could experience some hair loss on my head. There are some cases of enlarged hands and feet. In extreme cases I could get some enlargement of my lips, nose, tongue. My nose and brow could get bigger. I may experience excessive sweating and body odor. I may gain a little height. I could experience hypersensitivity in my new dick. I don't really listen to him telling me this. I just know that this is something I have to do.

...

Things moved fast, and it was so good. The day after my first set of shots and treatments, my piss hole closed up first and I spent the morning not being able to piss until my clit opened up. I thought I would have to go to the clinic.

I was walking around the house and in the kitchen, wanting a drink of water. I didn't because I didn't want to take on any more fluid. I was almost overwhelmed with the desperate need for a piss.

Liam was with me, and I could see his words of calm had become words of worry. Then it happened. I felt the pee just flow out of me. Strange old muscles and the feeling completely different and yet oddly familiar.

I ran piss soaked and still pissing to the bathroom, with Liam following me and the kids. Little Jake is laughing. He seemed to think this was hilarious. I had only just got that one toilet trained. He will take this as a sign he can just start pissing everywhere again. I don't want to put him back in bum wraps.

I pull and tug at my undergarments and stand and the piss has more or less stopped. I have left a trail of piss through the house. Moments like this, those filthy pads and underwear seem like a good idea, but no, I have to be naked indoors.

I am upset at first, but I realize that I just pissed out of my dick. My small dick just pissed. Liam takes the kids away and I explore under my clit, the pee hole is gone and I see a small slit in my clit. It feels funny as I hold it.

The next few days, my clit pushes out slowly from its nestling place. I am just pleased it has lost so much of its supersensitivity. I really need to stop thinking of this as a clit. It is a dick, a tiny cock. I have a piss slit and in some ways the closure of my piss slit marked the finality of my old dick, the re-emergence of that ability marks this as a little prick and not a clit. It will take a while to adjust.

I spend the next few days endlessly touching and exploring myself. The fat clit that I had seems to be emerging from its nestled folds. It feels so different and not in a bad way, just not in any way that I can use to get off. Which as time passes becomes a source of frustration. The walls of my pussy are not as sensitive, and I notice that I am much drier than I was.

I almost feel like I am being put on some sort of rewind. Then after a couple of days of not cumming and mostly butt sex. I was getting really horny and I couldn't seem to get off. The anal orgasms were great, but I also had this strange, crazy sexual need that I couldn't achieve.

I asked Liam to try and fuck me in my pussy and it was just too tight and painful. I couldn't take him and I almost cried with relief. He laughed and said he was happy his occasional pussy was enough for both of us now. He rolled me over, fucked my ass the only hole left for him to really fuck. I had a huge buttgasm as his bull cock worked my hole to climax. However, that strange new sense of sexual need was still there.

The next few days, the pussy leaking slowed and then stopped and I woke up and showered and found that my pussy had more or less closed. I could barely dig half a finger into it as I soaped myself down. It was only a week after the treatment and my hole had nearly closed. The depth had decreased over the days, the feeling of stretchy wet flesh slowly dissipated and now nothing but flat smooth skin between my much smaller lips, my clit now stuck out a little, pointing forward.

I woke up the morning I was due to go to the clinic to find I was sleeping on my back, my legs stretched and a strange feeling between my legs. I was having a very strange dream about the kids spinning round in kilts and talking like trolls. As I come around, there is Liam between my legs, sniffing like some sort of animal. I look down at him and he looks up at me.

"Brett, your breeder smell has gone," he says and grins at me.

....

The clinic inspected me and confirmed that the first phase was a little slower than expected. They had expected my balls to be back. I would have to wait for the second part of my treatment.

That night, though, I woke up in agony. I headed to the warm water of the shower. A part of me that had worried was now pleased for the pain. My nuts were coming back. I knew they were. I'd gone years without feeling the pain of getting hit in the balls, and now that familiar pain was back. And it was back in droves, as it felt like both of my balls were being crushed inside of me. Liam got up with me as I huddled up in the shower, the warm water soothing me as I felt like someone was stomping on the nuts that weren't there. I felt the first one slide out and the second slowly descended down during the night.

I drank whisky and Liam rubbed my back all night as I wept and got drunk as my balls painfully descended. I noticed they seemed bigger, quite a lot bigger and if they ached going in, they were agonizing coming back out of me. I had gotten quite drunk and had more or less passed out before my balls had come back.

I woke up around early evening and felt fine. A slight headache and a dry mouth and I got up to take a piss, and it hit me the heft and swing between my legs. If I hadn't needed to piss so badly, I would have broken down and cried. Weeping could wait, my piss couldn't.

I still sit down like a bitch, but I don't piss like one and I see my nuts hang down towards the water. The water level in the bowl here is low because Liam had the bathroom refitted because his dick would get wet. I start to let my piss spray and I have to stop and push my clit down. There is piss everywhere. I let the flow go, pushing my 2 inch shaft down and it wants to stick out. I laugh. It is a dick now. I have a dick and balls. Big fucking egg sized balls.

"I have a tiny dick." I laugh. "I have a fucking tiny dick," I yell in joy.

"Yes, and you pissed all over the floor again. That is no example for Jake, is it?" Liam says, standing at the door grinning.

I go to wipe myself and I sort of don't have to. I do anyway. I am a bit drippy and Liam has the cleaner bot cleaning up already.

I stand up and feel them, my balls. I see the look on his face.

I go to the mirror and there I am, Brett. Tall, muscular, my nicely forming chest muscles, my strong, handsome face, a fucking stud. I hold my nut sac and remember how it slipped through my fingers when it went and now the wonderful ugly scrotum is back and I cup it and look in the mirror again. I am a muscle god with huge nuts and a tiny peen.

"Liam, they are fucking huge," I say.

"Well, they are bigger than mine." he says, still grinning.

I have egg sized nuts hanging low between my legs and I shake my hips and they feel full and heavy.

I walk over to him and swing my hips as I walk. "Fuck, they feel so fucking good," I say.

I grab his nuts. "Careful." He says and I compare our balls.

"Fuck, I have bull nuts," I say, and laugh.

"Yeah, Brett and a tiny dick," He says, and grabs me and holds me and spins me around. "Almost back Brett," he says, and we make out until we hear the kids.

.....

We settle the kids down and rush to bed. I love the new feeling between my legs. No more bleeding, no more pussy slime. No more cunt boners.

I am still wet back there, but so is he. I will have to keep that cunt. There is no safe bloom reversal yet and I am not sure I would want one.

Liam is eager to fondle my balls, and he notices a little slime on the end of my little dick and that the mound has really started to go down. My dick still looks more like a clit than a dick, only 2 inches and it won't get hard

He sucks it and it doesn't really feel very much of anything. I end up letting him butt fuck my ass raw and I feel a little cum drip out of my clit-cock. The useless release of a few tiny white spots. We inspect them like clues at a murder scene and we cuddle and kiss, our joy mutually infectious. I love how happy he is for me.

"Not long now, baby." He says.

....

The next week. I got the second set of shots and some new pills. I take on a few clients from the downtown gym I go to. I had wanted to start doing something like this for a while. David suggested it. A lot of people like the personal touch and it gets me out of the house. I love the gym.

I had been working out with David, and he notices me in the shower. He notices my nuts and says nothing, just gives me a smile and a look. I suggest we go for a drink and I will tell him what is going on.

We go for a drink and I tell him my story, and how I am being restored. I tell him about Albion and the Academy and I talk about it all in a way I rarely do other than with Hans or Liam. He listens and is appalled. "Barbaric." seems to be all he can really say and I know he is right.

David is probably my best friend in Albion. He has visited us a few times at the house. He doesn't pry and the first time he came over and found Liam and the kids naked, he looked. The next time he visited, he took off his clothes and joined in. I also think Liam sort of likes him as well in the way I liked York.

He was the one who talked to me about getting some work as a Personal Trainer, he called it. It was a great idea. I love that I have a few people willing to pay for me to teach them how to lift and shift weights. I think about how good it would be to be fully restored working out naked and training my clients nude, but that is Avon for you. I will have to wear gym clothes, but how good would it be to let the men of Avon see a fully restored Albion bull working out in all his glory? Sometimes clothes are overrated, however I am sure I will look good in those tight gym garments.

...

The next few weeks are wonderful but also torturous. The feeling of having my nuts back is amazing. I love how big and heavy they feel between my legs. The sway they make as I walk around the house. I even love how I crush them if I sit cross-legged. I also love how my dick looks more and more like a dick, even without the foreskin. It still pokes out, but isn't long enough to hang down. It is also slowly starting to get some feeling and I can feel it sort of getting hard. I think, though, on inspection they are phantom boners. It also starts to get girth. It is turning into a little fat cock. Those weeks Liam mostly fucks my butt. He had been doing a lot of Pussy Guy till this point, but now he is taking control and owning my ass cunt.

I love to let him tap my tiny dick, knowing it will get bigger. Not as big as his, but still back to my old dick, that would be good. I love to see his bull cock against my own fat small forming dick. Knowing it is getting bigger.

The bit that was torturous was that gnawing feeling of need. It was almost unbearable even an assgasm wasn't taking away the strange need. I knew what it was. I was fucking horny and tugging my little pud dick was not helping me get the release. It only lessened after I had my first emission. It happened in the gym. Just the warm thick spooge filling my pants. Fortunately, I am wearing black undergarments and loose ones at that. In the early days, I have a few of the quiet emissions I inspect every one of them. I look for thickness and whiteness. It is cum but not as thick or white as I would like. The volume is not enough for a real load. I am starting to cum again and it is wonderful. Even if I am not ejaculating, it is cum.

Then the emissions start to feel nice,I have one in my sleep. I have a sexy dream. I am fucking Liam. So it was at the three-week mark and he was sucking me off. My dick started to feel stiff like a boner. I twitch and I feel the little stick react in his mouth. I have a tiny stiffy. Liam must have noticed, because he lifts his head off my cock and looks at me.

"Brett, I think you got a boner baby," he says, and pulls it down and it pings back like a boner and he does it again.

"Liam. What the fuck? That is really fucking sensitive," I say and look at my little stiff cock.

"Baby, you are hard," he says and squeezes it. And it does feel more than firm; it isn't rock hard, but it is harder than it has been since this started. He pings it again, and it bounces back into place stiff-ish. He puts his mouth back on it and works and works my tiny dick and I cum. It happens almost out of nowhere, the sensation of his mouth up and down the shaft, the swirl of his tongue around my scar, and my cut dick shoots and it is a massive load. Those old muscles are back, not as strong, but it's that feeling I shoot. It is weaker than I remember, but I feel shot after shot. Not the dumb dribbling. I fucking came in Liam's mouth and it was a lot. I can feel my little shrimp dick twitch and pulse.

It was a real load. I feel it. I felt that, and it was my ball butter. Thick and ropey and it just feels so fucking good.

He swallows it all down. He carries on sucking me, and I push him off because the fucking thing is spent and sensitive. I fucking can't believe it. That feeling, that just cum feeling of a dick that is a bit too sensitive. Shit, I have a real dick and I just came. I never had that with my fucking clit. I am spent, my dumb clit was never spent. My shrimp dick is done. He drained my fucking nuts. I need to stop and pause because right now it feels funny.

My dick is still a little hard, 2.5 inches maybe, but it is a dick. I have a working plump maggot dick and I look at him and he looks at me.

I loved the feeling it wasn't as intense as I would have liked, but it was still me cumming.

"Well, I think you taste better than you used to," Liam says and we share a kiss and I smell my cock and spunk on his breath as we make out.

The next few days I work that little thing. I jerk it and let Liam suck my cock and it feels almost normal and then real sensitive. My boner is back. I feel it now. I feel it straining and throb and when I touch the little thing, it is rock hard and stiff. The squishy feeling is gone. It is so small and fat. I have a tiny sensitive cut dick, but I have a dick and I love it. I love my little dick.

Bit by bit I am being restored.

.....