Breeders & Bulls Pt. 21 - Final

Story Info
900 years after the last female was born.
9.7k words
4.45
3.2k
3

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 70.) 1 & 3/4 of an inch short.

Liam talked me into one pussy night and he fucked me. I think after his exploration of his cunt, its orgasms, their power, he wanted to see if he could share that with me.

I foolishly agreed. As soon as my precious dick folded back inside of me and the familiar ugly cunt formed between my legs. I knew it was wrong, all wrong. His cock felt good, but I was so scared and he tried so hard to replicate what I had shown him and I faked an orgasm. The only time I ever did. The next morning, I thanked the gods as the pain of my nuts started up and my fat schlong unfurled from deep within me.

I had to talk with Liam later that day. I told him after I hadn't really enjoyed it. I was so scared that after all this time I would end up like Hans stuck with a pussy again or worse, stuck with a pussy and knocked up. He understood and said he would never ask again, we'd only ever do it if I asked him. He was sorry he pressured me.

I could see the disappointment in his eyes, but I couldn't be that person anymore, not for any length of time. I told him I was fine bumping pussies with him. So we did that. I have to say I really liked that, that fucker is great at cunt play now. He has a technique he uses on my clit scar that gets me off really quick, but again the relief when I get my dick back is palpable.

....

I went to the clinic on my own. Mindful of the fact that I was missing 1 and 3/4 of an inch from being 10 inches, the length of my old dick. I am almost three inches short of Liam's bull cock. I think about the dick I'd have ended up with if I had just been given the Golden Nectar.

Liam was looking after the kids. Hans was out of town, and Jake and Richard had a fever. It was Liam who had raised the subject of another treatment. He had known that I wanted to get everything back, completely restored to my full length. He had made enquiries on my behalf. Without telling me, naturally. He sprung the news on me that they might be able to give me one more treatment. It would cost a lot of credit, but it was worth it to finally restore me to the man I was and maybe the bull I was always meant to be. That was how Liam put it.

The Doctor confirmed my final measurements. I am 6ft 7 inches tall. My cock is 8.25 hard and 7.0 soft. I am bigger than I ever dreamed I could be. My girth is 6.3 inches. He talks about another treatment and starts to warn me about the girth.

He talks about Liam and how more could be painful for him.

Right now Liam is probably the luckiest man in all Avon.

We talked about one more treatment and the 1 and 3/4 inch that I am short keeps going through my mind.

We also talk about the foreskin restoration treatment before I leave.

I am glad Liam wasn't there. I discussed many things with the Doctor. That burning desire for a longer cock. A dream of being fully restored. So many things, but I know what I am going to do.

......

A few nights after my visit to the clinic. We had David around for dinner. He is talking about his last boyfriend. Some pussy guy from the gym. It was only 3 months, but he had hopes for this one. I laugh and remind David I have heard him say that a few times now. David tends to lose interest. He is 26 and not really ready to settle, that much is clear. I see Liam is flirting with David again. David is a little bit like me. His dick is a carbon copy of my old one and he is quite muscular.

The wine is flowing freely, and David and Liam are flirting. David seems happy enough to be naked when he comes around and Liam seems happy about that. I watch over the night as David's dick unfurls on and off to its full 10 inches. The skin of his shaft rolling back to show the head of his dick.

Talk about a three way comes up from David. Not with Liam and me, but with his last partner. Liam coos, "I always wanted to try that. I mean getting an ass fuck and a pussy fuck. I let Brett try it a couple of times. It always looks so intense," Liam says, excitedly..

"You 'let' me Liam? I will let that one go," I say and Liam blushes. I think that is mostly the booze talking.

"So you took two cocks at the same time, Brett?" David asks, grinning at me. I look at David.

"Yes, more than once. But I think Liam is angling for us to do him tonight." I say and David looks at me, confused. "But I always thought you were the pussy guy round here Brett? I guess I should know you never assume anything in Avon," David says, and smiles.

"I can get a pussy in a flash if you want," Liam pipes up and I laugh.

"See David. Liam, roll your tongue back in your mouth. I am game if you want, but David don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with. I promise this wasn't a setup," I say.

"Fuck Brett. A three-way with you and Liam would be pretty fucking hot." David says and I hear Liam clap and squeal as he runs off to get pussy ready, his big hard dong bobbing as he runs off.

I look at David, and he smiles. "You sure about this, David?" I ask.

"Yeah, fuck two of the hottest guys in Avon, yes," he says and I see his hard dick twitch.

I let David take the front and I take the back and when Liam gets himself ready; we plug his holes. My fat cock stuffing Brett's ass. I feel David's pole slide in and glide over my cock. His 10 inch long cock. He rests against mine inside of Liam. I can't believe my fat cut cock is now so close to the carbon copy of my old dick.

His dick really is a thing of beauty. I had noticed it before and now, as we fuck Liam, I can feel it so close to mine. The long dick I had. My fat cut dick pushing and fighting with his inside of Liam's fuck holes. We thrust up and into Liam and he rocks and bucks and moans as David and I cock fight in our respective holes, each pushing Liam closer to his climax. His moans tell me he is getting close.

Liam cums and he cums hard. Then so does David and I carry on, still with more in the tank. I feel Liam shake and roll, I feel David's spent cock twitch. I feel David's cock soften and he pulls out. I get Liam on all fours and fuck his ass doggy. I fuck him hard and dump a load inside him as he cums again a big assgasm.

We lie spent for a while before I get up and take a piss then get some water. I come back and Liam is sucking David. I smile as I see Liam working David into a frenzy. He won't last long if we go again, and I smile. A part of me is proud. Liam is struggling to take my thick cock in quite the same way these days.

I suggest we change holes for the last go and we do. It is a hot and frenetic session. My thick legs drive my cock up and into Liam and I know that my fat pole is also working David's shaft as I power fuck Liam. His shaft feels almost puny next to my dick. Longer, but not bigger. I can feel how tight Liam is on my cock, even in my sheath.

I slow down. I proved my point. Liam is close. I have him on the edge. He is ready to blow. I know the signs. I am a good fuck and I tease him with a few slower thrusts and then give him a last blast as he erupts. I take David with him. I hear him groan. I feel the wet spray of bitch cum hit my belly and crotch.

I roll them off me still panting, David now out of Liam's ass. I stand over Liam and shower him with my cum as I jerk my cock onto him, coating him with a huge fucking load. He lies below as I paint his body and he rubs my cum into his skin. Looking up at me grinning and panting and spent. I see David with his soft cock, flaccidly satisfied. He looks up at me as well and smiles.

....

A few days after the threesome. We are out by the lake with the kids, watching them in a play area. Hans is with them and his new man, Luke. They met in a bar and they're still in the early days of their relationship. Luke is a lot younger than Hans, but they seem happy enough. They are both spinning the kids around on some spinning thing that will only make them sick. I look away.

"Brett, you never really told me about your visit to the clinic. You just said we could talk about it when you thought about things. Well, have you thought about it?" Liam says.

"Yes I have. I'm sorry, I sort of- well, there wasn't much to it," I say.

"Well, was everything ok?" he asks.

"Yes, it was fine. We took measurements and everything was fine and that was that," I say.

"So no more?" He looks at me quizzically.

"Yes. I thought about it. That wretched 1 and 3/4 inch. The bit of length that would take me from 8 1/4 to 10 inches my old length. It kept going over in my mind. Then seeing David with my old dick. I was jealous at first, but I saw the look on your face when we swapped over. I knew my cock was more than enough, or at least as good. That little bit extra was not going to make a difference. I also kind of like what I got. I had made up my mind before we did that with David. David has a great dick but so do I. I did think about another treatment, but fuck Liam, it's enough.

"It is already getting too big. You can't really suck me the way you used to be able to anymore. It is all just enough. More than enough. Just over a year ago, I thought I was stuck with a stump. Before that, I had a pussy I hated. No Liam, it is all done. I am happy with what I have."

"You telling me that little extra won't play on your mind?" he says.

"Of course it will, but those are my demons. I don't need that and neither do you," I say. "I mean, do you think you could take it if it got fatter?"

"Probably not," he says and winces as he thinks about it.

"You were right about monster dongs. I mean, you have one. But another treatment and fuck knows where I would end up. No. Enough," I say.

He kisses me. "Shit Brett. You know sometimes you really do surprise me."

"Really," I say.

"Yes. In good ways." He kisses my cheek.

"Well, the way I figure it, I am done messing with my dick," I say.

"I love it the way it is. I am pleased. So your foreskin?" he asks.

"No Liam. I am not doing it. First off, I couldn't go 8 weeks without sex and I saw you and you were miserable. So no. To be honest, it wasn't something I would have chosen. It was done to me and I wouldn't have chosen that, but it is something I can live with as it is."

Liam looks at me. "So you don't mind how it looks?" he asks.

"Liam, unless you know of a dick diet, this thing is always going to be fat, angry, and not pretty. My old dick is gone. So putting a hood on this thing isn't going to be slimming. So I have a funny-looking cock. To be honest, I like the way my cock is at the moment. I like the way it looks. It sort of suits being cut. It is kind of ugly and menacing, but I sort of like that," I say and chuckle, and so does Liam.

"Menacing. Your menacing fuck tool," Liam says and kisses me. I laugh.

"I know. Thing is, I sort of like it. I like how the scar feels and the orgasm feels different when I cum. I looked at David the other day and his cock just looked so bland. So thin and puny. I had that dick once. No, I sort of like this one. Besides, I last longer now. It is less sensitive and sure jerking off isn't quite the same but with you around, I don't do that too often," I say and, he laughs.

"Well, it is your choice," Liam says and kisses me.

"We will need some of that credit for one thing, though," I say.

"Oh, what?" Liam asks.

I take off my head cap and run his hand on my scalp. "This. I want my blond locks back, baby," I say.

"Of course, baldy," he says and kisses me.

We sat holding hands for a while. Something is bothering me.

"Liam, you did think David's cock was puny next to mine, didn't you?" I say, smiling at Liam.

"It wasn't that puny," Liam says.

"Yes, Liam, it was puny," I say and glare at him.

"On reflection, you are right. Painfully thin. Didn't touch the sides. David's cock was ok but your big thick tool is so much better," he says and kisses me and laughs.

"Yeah, Liam, you need to work on that," I say and kiss him hard and we make out until the kids come running over and start crawling over us.

...

(Chapter 71.) Liam's cock ring.

It's a few days after I tell Liam I am done with changes to my dick. I find Liam in the bathroom after I wake up. He is standing at the mirror and stares at himself. He fondles his long 11 inch uncut bull cock. His big low hanging balls. He rubs his athletic chest and rubs his hand over his snake tattoo. He slowly runs a finger around his gold cock ring. I finish pissing and he is still staring at himself.

I know this is odd because he hardly ever does that. I am the one who is prone to doing that sort of thing. Just standing and looking at myself. He smiles as I wash my hands.

"What were you thinking?" I ask him.

"Oh, nothing," he says, and looks at me. His cock has gone soft and nestles nicely between his legs. "Just waiting for my piss boner to go down." He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

I drag him into the shower and butt fuck his hole.

...

The next day Liam has been out all afternoon, and he comes home and undresses. I notice he is carrying a small box and as he strips out of his clothes and hugs Jake and picks him up because he wants a hug from daddy. He kisses me and hands me the small box. I also notice that he has had the service bot shave him smooth. I like him either way. I love his red fur, but his smooth body makes his snake tattoo stand out that much more. This is also a sign that he wants me to fuck him later. I take the little box off him.

"Oh, for me?" I ask.

"I thought it was time," he says and I don't really understand what he means.

I open the box and see what is inside. I look down at his cock.

"But this is yours." Inside it is the thick gold cock ring he normally wears.

"I had it made bigger. I hope it fits. It should be your size," he says.

"But why?" I say to him as he puts Jake down.

"I- Brett-" I cut him off. I almost cry, but I hold it in. I know what he wants. I know what this means. I don't need to make him say it.

"If this is really what you want, baby, then we can do it later," I say to him and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks, Brett. I want this more than anything, I have for a long time," he says and I hold him as he smiles and he sheds a little tear.

I put the cock ring on and look down at the thick, heavy band of gold framing my fat cock.

"Fits perfectly," I say.

"It suits you," he says and kisses me.

It feels good, the weight and the way it looks. Jake touches it. "That's daddy's, not yours," he says.

I pick him up. "It is mommy's now."

"NO, it is not," he says and I blow raspberries on his belly till he laughs and laughs. This doesn't take long and soon little Jake forgets what he was telling me off about. However, this starts a chain reaction from the boys who all want belly raspberries.

.....

Later that night when Liam was standing in front of the mirror having taken the Pussy Guy about 5 minutes ago.

I love to watch his bull dick go. I still get a kick out of it. In some ways, this is no different, only this time it feels so different. The short one minute burst of pain. He stands and puts his hand on the mirror to steady himself and then his hard 11 inch bull cock bobs and vibrates and folds back up inside of him. The strange mucus escapes from him and I see him staring and smiling.

I see him looking at the fat thick clit and hood poking out of his smooth shaved pussy.

"Liam baby, that clit is pretty big now," I say and his clit is bigger than mine was and that cunt is pretty unruly, not unlike mine with lips hanging down at different lengths. The hood of his clit and thick lips means he has no tidy slit. The snake devouring all of it.

"Yeah. It is pretty fucking beefy," he says, pulling back the hood on his clit. It is just over two inches. "I hope I don't get stuck like this," he says and laughs.

He walks over to the bed, and watching him shrink his dick down, got me hard. He climbs between my legs and looks at my cock and touches the gold ring on my cock.

"It really does suit you," he says.

"You think?" I say.

"Yes." He straddles me.

I feel my raw cock slide slowly into his cunt.

"Brett, I brought us here so our kids could be the men they want to be, and so you could be the man you want to be. Now I want you to dump a load in me and make me the man I want to be," he says as my raw fat cock snakes deep inside of Liam. We both know one blast of my nuts in his pussy will change him, and yet it seems right for both of us.

"My redhead prince has restored his dying lover and now he gets what he wanted all along," I say.

"Yes, happily ever after," he says and leans down and kisses me gently.

"You sure baby? I will only ask you once." I say, and he grins.

"I was sure the first time I saw you. I wanted to be your breeder bitch that day and every day since, Brett," he says.

"And I only ever wanted you to be my redhead prince," I say. He smiles.

"Tonight I want to be something else, Brett."

"Ok. And what is that Liam?" I say and thrust up into him.

He runs his hand down his clit, and then up and down his left thigh as I thrust into his pussy again.

"See these markings, Brett. They are whore markings. I am a breeder whore, Brett. Your breeder whore, your dirty little secret. Your whore," he says as I pump his tight, wet cunt with my fat fuck stick.

"Yeah, a nasty little whore huh," I say and grab him and roll him over and lie on top of him deep in him and his warm wet pussy feels so good on my cock. I can't believe how tight and wet it feels this first time raw in him.

I kiss him and twitch my dick deep inside him, and I feel him buck and grind into me. I pull my cock out of him.

I slap my fat cock on his clit. "Look at that fat breeder whore's clit. All that is left of your bull cock. You want that clit, don't you? Yeah, you want me to make that real, don't you?" I say and tap his clit.

"Yes. Please. I want a useless fucking breeder whore clit. I want to only get fucked," he says and I kiss him hard and he bites my lip.

"Nasty whore wants a sad breeder clit, not a fucking bull cock. No, you just want to get fucked by bull cock now like a fucking breeder." I pull back.

"Yes, take my bull cock. Give me a sad fucking clit and breeder cunt." He moans.

"Yeah, you don't want that big bull cock anymore, do you?"

"No Brett. I want your big, fat cock. You are the bull. My fucking bull, fuck me a cunt," he says.

I pump in and out of Liam's slick, wet pussy. "Your fucking breeder cunt feels so fucking good on my cock. Wet and hot and tight breeder whore pussy on my fat bull dick."

"Cunt me Brett. Make me your fucking bitch."

"Yeah. I fucking will dump a big load in you, change you for good. Yeah, turn you into a breeder whore. You want that, don't you?" I say.

"Yes. Fuck me a breeder cunt, Brett," Liam moans.

I start to fuck him. Hard and fast, his wet fuck tunnel feels so good and he pants and groans.

"Finally Brett. Oh, I wanted this for so fucking long, your raw cock in my cunt." He wraps his long legs around me.

"Yeah. Me too. I want to knock you up. Yeah. You want me to knock you up like a real sexy breeder bitch?" I fuck him harder and harder, he is getting close.

"Shit, yes Brett. I want your fucking babies so bad," he pants and cums.

"Yeah, we will do that. I will fuck you and put as many babies into you as you want, my fucking beautiful whore," I say and fuck him fast and hard.

He lies panting and crying from his orgasm. His first with my raw bull cock in him. He rolls his eyes back in his head and uses his legs to pull me in deep.

"Fuck a baby into me, Brett. Never stop. I want your fucking babies so bad. I always did," he pants as I fuck his cunt.

"Yes, you will get as many as you want. Yeah, dumb, beautiful whore knocked up. You will fucking love it, won't you?" I say.

"Yes. Fat with our babies. Yes, I want some big fat titties as well. Big fat pale milky white titties for you to play with," he says, groaning and stroking his soft flat smooth chest.