Breeding a Future Ch. 05

Story Info
One unicorn is left to be bred, the virgin of the herd...
5.6k words
4.76
22.7k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Loving a Unicorn

Breeding a Future

Chapter Five

One filly remained. The youngest of the group -- and one that Christian suspected had never before mated -- hung back, her ears flicking uncertainly. Celeste approached her with a kind eye, head lowered to her level. Although there was a little size difference between them, there was no question that the filly was growing into herself and was absolutely sexually mature and ready to mate, despite her mental hesitation. Her body moved without her will and she flagged her tail, wanting the stallion even if she held herself away, a nervous nicker on her lips. Although her rump was pointed away from Christian, his upper lip twitched, catching her scent on the air. Her body wanted him and he swore she was winking too. His mare certainly still was.

"Karin," Celeste teased, tail swishing. "Are you so shy? You have been asking after Christian for many moons now. You cannot tell me that you are no longer interested in being bred."

The white filly squeaked and hid behind her mane, letting the silky curtain cascade across her cheek and face.

"No..."

Karin's voice was so quiet that Christian had to strain to hear, blood roaring in his ears and cock slapping his belly. Breed!

"I... I only have never been with a stallion before." She gulped. "I do not know how I should behave."

"Oh, Karin, sweet one."

Celeste pressed herself to the filly's side and lifted her head, gently tucking her horn beneath Karin's chin. She looked her in the eyes the best she could, turning her head back and forth slightly to allow her to take in the filly fully. Christian snorted and danced, holding himself back. He didn't have to mate with Karin if she didn't want him to but the magical potion seared through his veins like liquid fire and his shaft refused to soften. He could take another mare, whoever wanted him, if she did not desire him any longer.

Celeste touched her nose to Karin's.

"There is no set way to behave," she said. "You can do as you wish, however best it pleases you."

Karin eyed Celeste doubtfully, tail twitching.

"Come," the older, wiser mare added with a sultry wink and flick of her tail. "Allow me to show you the ways of marehood."

Celeste put her head close to Karin's as if confiding a secret.

"Mimic me and I will show you how to make a stallion desire you so terribly that he will do anything to mount you."

Christian didn't think he needed any encouragement whatsoever to mount a mare but those thoughts were chased away as Celeste folded her forelegs beneath his stomach, lips nuzzling his flexing shaft. His stomach muscles contracted, bouncing the length up against his flank, and he groaned as she parted her lips and suckled the tip of his cock into her mouth, carefully to tuck her teeth away. The stallion stomped and tossed his head, fighting to stay still.

Huffing warm breath over his shaft, Celeste pushed her muzzle down carefully, only lightly scraping flesh with teeth. He held firm, ears pricked, and rocked gently into her embrace, moaning at the sensation of her wide, fleshy tongue nuzzled up to the underside of his cock. Karin hung back, anxiously swishing her tail. It was shorter than Celeste's and her body was completely devoid of any jewellery but she was perfect like that, exactly as she was, in his eyes. It made her somehow all the purer and more natural -- untainted -- for coming in her simplest form, in nothing but her white coat. Snorting, Christian shook a hind hoof, needing to release the tension somehow as his mare teased his cock with her lips and tongue, suckling at the tip with her lips tucked over the large, bulbous flare.

"Join me," Celeste whispered, her voice silken sweet. "I will show you, Karin. Have no fear. You are bolder than I as a filly."

Karin took one step forward and then another, head close to the grass. She copied Celeste and bent her forelegs, slipping down to lay with her legs tucked to one side. The position gave Christian the perfect view of her virgin marehood, so small in comparison to the other mares. Perhaps it was that she was naturally smaller in stature and, although able to mate, still growing into herself with a hint of lanky yearling about her limbs. But it was her long-legged form that gave her an elegance that he had only ever seen Celeste exceed. The filly's marehood winked and he wondered if she was doing it unconsciously, her sex glistening with moisture. He licked his lips, desperate to reach over and swipe his tongue from her tiny, perfect clit to the top of her cunny.

Tentatively, as if something was going to jump out and frighten her, the filly brushed her nose over Christian's shaft -- what was not covered by Celeste's skilled, sucking lips and muzzle. She shuddered and stuck her tongue out to lick, a drop of wetness that made the stallion above her tremble. It was unskilled and brief and everything he had ever wanted.

Emboldened by her first taste, Karin lapped over his length as Celeste sucked, making her way down past his medial ring to his grapefruit sized balls. They had shrank some after his mating with Alina, during which he'd enlarged both his testicles and shaft for her squirting pleasure, but seemed more than enough to make the filly moan in need and awe. Christian would have puffed up with pride if he had not been so distracted. The filly tongued his balls, covering every inch in a light coating of saliva as she explored his body, marehood winking the whole time.

Christian was treated to a near perfect view of her tight opening flexing, pulling down and open for him, as her body took over and pushed out a thick dollop of her arousal. Karin did not seem to notice and continued licked and suckling at his balls and underside of his shaft as Celeste murmured encouragement, guiding her gently to the head. The filly's lips covered his flat tip and Christian nearly came right then and there, front hooves lifting from the grass as need roared through his body.

His hindquarters shuddered and he bucked forward, forcing a few inches accidentally into Karin's surprised muzzle. Though her lips and teeth caught him uncomfortably, his eyes rolled back into his skull: heaven. Christian whickered, the sound deep and guttural. Karin winked in response, pink and grey cunny lips gleaming. Her tail lifted and she urinated noisily, the tips of her ears reddening as her body told him she was ready even if her mind could not make her lips form the words. Karin suckled and gave a muffled squeak. Yes, she was definitely ready.

"I think you have teased your stud enough, Karin." Celeste giggled as she eased out from beneath Christian. "Come now."

When Celeste got to her hooves, there were grass stains on her knees and her jewellery was askew but Christian's heart still leapt at the sight of her. There could never be a creature as beautiful as his mare, his unicorn, his Celeste. Karin scrambled after Celeste, stumbling over her hooves and Celeste chuckled, touching her cheek to the arch of Karin's neck.

"It is time."

Karin whinnied and visibly gulped, eyes so wide that they nearly bulged out of their sockets. Celeste nudged her around until her hindquarters pointed towards Christian, her little tail -- which only reached her hocks -- twitching with a mind of its own. Unsure if the filly was consciously shifting, restlessness seeping through every motion, Christian brushed his lips over her back, eyes dark with desire. He wasn't confident that he was being very reassuring, pent up on potions, and it was lucky that he had Celeste there to fulfil that role in the moment.

The unicorn touched her horn to Karin's, sharing breath.

"Take it slow, Christian."

The stallion's ears twitched back in protest. But he hadn't had to take it slow with any of the other mares! He stomped, indignant, and struggled to quell the part of him that thought purely with his downstairs brain. The potions Celeste had dropped down his throat didn't just affect his virility, it seemed, as he wanted to breed and breed and breed -- everything over again -- without pause for rest. He had more to give and Karin would take it. Only slowly. Christian lipped gently at her rump, giving her an awkward smile.

"Don't worry," he said, tongue thick in his mouth. "I'll be gentle. As gentle as I can be. And Celeste will be here for you, right here. See?"

Though the filly closed her eyes and her nostrils flared, she made no protest and held her head high as she flicked her tail up out of the way. Her marehood clenched, pushing out a thick flow of clear juices, winking like the older mares although she had already flooded the air with hormones from her urine. He was sure she did not know how alluring the motion was and he thrust his nose under her tail, pushing his tongue into her slit and snorting hot air. The filly squealed and half-bucked, hind legs rising up against his chest, but Christian barely noticed. His vision -- what he could see in front of his nose -- was encompassed by her taut, white-coated hindquarters and the twitching pink of her sex, dragging around his tongue as she continued to wink, wanting him, needing him.

Karin moaned and braced her legs, ears splayed as her marehood winked again, pulling up just as she released a hot stream of urine. It splashed down between her hind hooves and seeped into the earth, though not before her hormones flooded the air. Christian's lip curled up instinctively but he couldn't bring himself to pull away from her marehood, slammed with the full force of her scent. Karin groaned as she presented, the stream tapering off slowly, and peered back pleadingly, giving a little desperate toss of her head. Her marehood winked repeatedly, a twitch of her body that was beyond physical control when she was in such a sheer state of need. Pulling his head back, the stallion inhaled her scent greedily, lungs working in short, sharp breaths to take her into him, her winking, dripping marehood capturing his eyes. His cock bobbed against his belly, muscles flexing unconsciously, and Christian licked his lips, tasting her on him.

She was ready.

As Celeste brought her lips to the filly's, soothing her in a long, deep, passionate kiss that almost had Christian pausing to watch, the stallion ever so gently lowered his weight on to Karin's hindquarters. The filly grunted, the sound muffled by his lover's lips, and Christian lipped softly at the back of her neck, mussing up her mane. He hoped she'd enjoy every second of her first mating, for he would do everything he could to make it a pleasant one. Unicorns were resilient -- he hadn't hurt Celeste their first time, after all, even with the unicorn demanding he go rougher, harder, faster with her. Groaning, Christian's sides trembled and he slipped his forelegs down around her side, pulling her to him as his shaft slid over her rump.

Panting, Karin's head rolled back, breaking the kiss with Celeste, and the mare pressed her cheek to hers. Celeste's eyes locked with Christian's and he started to see the dark, burning need flaring within, the mare's tail held high as she supported the filly.

Now, she seemed to say. He could only hope he was reading her correctly but his stallion side could not be held back with a mare beneath him. His hips moved of their own accord and he squealed as he sought out his prize, jabbing at the filly, who was a little smaller than those he'd previously bred, to leave trails of creamy pre cum slithered over her perfectly white coat. Steadying himself, Christian grabbed a chunk of mane between his teeth and scraped the arch of her neck in his haste.

When his cock brushed her marehood and he felt it wink against his tip -- the most delicious sensation! -- he knew he had her. Thrusting, he sank into her folds and took the filly's virginity, sliding deep and deeper as she trembled beneath him. Brushing Karin's cheek with her lips, Celeste captured her lips again, murmuring to her between lustful kisses how well she was doing and how good it was going to feel. Shuddering, the filly visibly relaxed, tension slipping from her withers and her tunnel squeezed around the stallion, so tight already, begging him deeper.

Satisfied that she was becoming quickly accustomed to his length, Christian eased in, scooting his hind hooves closer to her rump rather than slamming inside in one, brutal thrust. The other mares may have liked that but he thought the filly may have taken a few moments more to really stand up to that kind of breeding. Groaning, Karin rocked back into him, tongue pushing back against Celeste's as their kiss grew wet and wanton. With his medial ring barely outside her twitching folds, moving in the imitation of a wink with his cock spreading them wide, Christian paused.

He called on his magic, balls deep in the filly. There couldn't have been a more perfect time and, if he was honest with himself, her pure white coat and cute, pink nose reminded him so much of Celeste that he saw her in his mind's eye as the young Celeste he had never seen. Truly -- they could have been sisters. Nuzzling Karin's neck, Christian breathed her in, sliding back and forth gently within her as she moaned, legs trembling so terribly that he was afraid she would topple over. But Celeste was there to make sure she did not. He was already well on his way to being in...well, maybe close to love or the kindling of such matters of the heart, at least. Christian's ears twitched as he wrapped his magic around Karin's udders, applying a little pressure to squeeze and massage them: the filly grunted.

Concentrating, he thought solely of adding another pair of udders to the filly's neat little pair. Soft and pink, they swelled into the touch of magic her body almost eagerly leapt to him, begging to be changed. There was no resistance as he poured magic into her udders and teats, reforming them larger and fleshier than before. She whickered into Celeste's muzzle and shuffled her hind hooves apart as he worked his magic, letting their natural colour come into play as, in a stroke of daring, he moulded them into not four but six pairs of udders. She was so like Celeste that he had a feeling she may like the alteration as much as his mare, although it was only as temporary or permanent as she wanted it to be. Christian did not think he could ever bring himself to do something to the filly, or Celeste either, for that matter, that she did not desire.

Finishing off his work, Christian let her fuller udders drop lightly beneath her stomach, swinging as he pulled back and ground lightly deeper, exploring fresh depths of her sweetness. Celeste broke the kiss and giggled musically, the sound shattering the unspoken tension that had grown between the three of them. Exhaling a sigh that Christian had not know he had held through the course of transforming Karin's udders, the stallion chuckled with her. Sex could not be so serious! And his magic could do things he never had thought were possible!

And he had a gorgeous filly under him. What could be better?

"These truly are beautiful, Christian," Celeste murmured, dipping her muzzle beneath Karin's stomach to lip Karin's teats. "Who would have thought that your magical prowess would have lain in transformation magic?"

She looked up at him, on the filly's back, with eyes smouldering.

"I will have to see what you are able to achieve with me."

Christian gulped, imagining what Celeste could have in mind and failing to come up with anything. It was hard to think on top of a filly, cock wrapped up in the warmth of her sex. Celeste sucked one of Karin's teats between her lips and the filly squealed, pawing unstably at the air. Christian balanced her and thrust harder, letting her feel nearly the full length of his shaft, amazed that she had been able to take so much at all.

As his mate teased the filly's teats, playing with their sensitivity, Christian lost himself in the oddest threesome he could ever have imagined having. Admiring Karin's new udders, Celeste doted on them, experimenting with how the filly reacted to light brushes of her nose in contrast to sharp yet fleeting love nips. Everything she gave the filly drank in lustfully, nostrils flaring as she could not keep her weight still. It was all very new for her and Celeste sucked two of her teats at once, rubbing them over her tongue.

The filly squealed and stamped. She tossed her head, mane flipping into a wild mess about her head and neck, frizzing and curling adorably.

"More..."

Christian had to strain to hear her, putting his head as close to hers as he dared without overbalancing the two of them.

"Please..." She whispered, lifting her head so sharply that she almost smacked her horn into his cheek. "Please, I want you to mate me. Let me become a mare." The filly sucked in a deep breath. "Let me become a mare today."

Her desire was evident and, trusting that she would be able to take everything he had to give, Christian nipped her neck lovingly.

"If you insist, my sweet."

Pulling back, he gripped her sides more firmly with his forelegs and dragged his cock from her marehood with a slurp of juices. She whinnied at the loss, marehood winking as if to call him back, and neighed loudly enough to scare birds from the trees as he drove back in roughly, slamming in up to the medial ring.

"Please!" Karin cried, holding fast beneath the stallion's rampant thrusts, succumbing to desire. "Harder! Make me bear your foal, Christian! I want to feel your seed flooding me! Make me yours."

She said the last line in a voice barely above a whisper and Christian gasped, wondering if he had heard her correctly at all. Though there was no time to wonder as his body commanded his actions, brain slow in the moment. He drove in to the hilt and jerked his head up, abruptly aware of the burble of exchanged words around them, so out of place with their lustful mating.

The mares, his ejaculate still leaking from their winking marehoods, closed in, eyes bright and tails flagged. It seemed that they were enjoying the show almost as much as they were enjoying themselves. Nickering, Alina stomped a hoof and turned to show off her stretched passage, marehood winking and begging for more even as soreness tickled at her rump. The mares mimicked her and winked in turn, showing off their dripping marehoods, clenching and pushing out more and more of Christian's seed, mingling slowly with their arousal. One round was never enough for a needy mare, after all. Nandag snaked her head around to look proudly over her additional udders, making them sway for their viewing pleasure. Karin's head shot up and she looked back at them with wide eyes, the faintest rim of white showing around the iris.

"Look at her," the watching mares whispered, although the trio could not tell who was speaking. "That is a filly becoming a mare."

"I did not stand up that well to my first mating."

"She shall be as bold as the sun."

"And as forthcoming as Celeste."

Karin's ears went back and she let out a loud moan that set the mares' ears twitching as they nickered amongst each other. Alina strutted in front of the filly, tail held high like a flag, and turned her backside to her, teardrop sex pulling up and flexing wantonly. Hind legs braced, she winked, pushing out a slick mixture of semen and mare arousal, letting it drool over her pulsing sex. It marked her grey marehood cream, a sign of their mating, and Christian kept his eyes fixed on it as he rocked into the filly, grunting as his cock ached. To be faced with so much stimulation... He shook his head. It was very nearly overwhelming.

12