Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Dina looks for a new Baby Father.
4.8k words
4.68
19.1k
38

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers

It was a usual warm sunny day as Dina strolled down the beach. She had just spent another morning with Gil, her young lover who worked her cunny hard. Dina didn't know what energized him so but she really liked the way that muscular surfer treated her. She liked it when he pinned her down and pounded her hard using that hard lead pipe cock to ream out her soft cunny walls.

Gil had a way about him. He seemed so sweet when they talked but when he had her naked he would treat her rough. He knew today her nipples were sensitive and again he used his teeth to punish them. He punished her for being a slut he told her. She loved it though, she came real hard when he did. Since she paid the price she felt entitled to be a slut.

Dina arrived early that Monday morning. She hadn't seen him this weekend. She was feeling her itch when she arrived. As usual she walked in without knocking dropping her clothes in a trail and placing her small white panties on the doorknob. Then she waited in his bed for him. She knew he'd be all agitated from a morning in the cold water and looking to warm his cock in her hot cunny.

Dina stood in front of his mirror. Two babies they had and she still looked good. She was 40 now, twice his 21 years yet he chose her to drain his balls. Her breasts were large showing little sag. She had a slender abdomen and she kept her pussy natural like his stepmom had. The stepmom who had trained Gil to be such a great breeder.

Dina looked forward to their interludes even more now than before. Young Jim, her other lover left town. Her second baby had been born last month and now Dina was wanting to get pregnant again. Her time was running out. The only one left to breed her now was Gil.

Gil entered and saw Dina's clothes on the floor. He needed to tell her but he needed to empty his balls first. That's all he wanted her for anymore.

When he entered his bedroom he smiled and dropped his trunks. Dina's eyes focused on his cock. She hadn't felt it since last week. He stroked it and moved closer to the bed. She was so mature and attractive. His sole need for her was a place to work off his load. He would tell her today, damn he knew he would miss breeding her.

Dina leaned over and put her mouth on his cock. She sucked his cock to hardness then Dina placed it in her warm cunny. His cock was cold from the ocean water. Her hot pussy was his favorite place to warm it.

"That's it, good boy," she said, "did you have fun surfing?" she asked as she began milking his cock. Dina loved her surfer boy. She felt lately she was loosing him.

"Oh Yes I did," he replied feeling her soft warm cunny canal gripping his hard pipe. He remembered again why he liked her so much.

"Ok well mommy's here now to warm you up." And Gil sucked her large nipples as she began her milking in earnest. Dina always kept him on top. His semen got deeper inside her that way.

Gil's new girl, Tammy had been there Friday but that was two days ago. Now he took his time to enjoys Dina's hot soft cunny. It felt so good on his cold prick. Soon he felt the tension mount and pinning her wrists down he forcefully took over. His aggression kicked in and his teeth scraped her sensitive nipples. She jumped. Gil started pounding her hard and she spread wider letting him set the tempo. He had enjoyed giving her pain lately, her punishment for being a slut.

"Oh yeah baby yeah, pound that pussy. Mommas your slut now, make momma cum, punish your mommy slut." Gil did, slamming her hard. He knew this might be his last. He bit down hard and she squirmed in pain refusing to let out a shriek.

Tammy was his age, a nice girl who he would marry. Dina was a slut who used him for two years stealing his potent sperm to make babies. The bitch deserved punishment. The more pain she felt the more he liked it as he battered and bruised her pubic arch slamming his bone against hers and tearing into her soft cunny flesh. Unable to make her scream or cry in pain he could do no more and he stiffened up his cock twitched deep inside her and he released his hot boy semen in her fertile womb.

"Good boy," she said, "give mommy all that cum." writhing in ecstasy while happy the pain was finally over. Gil then collapsed. When the panting stopped they talked.

"I'm seeing Tammy a lot now," he said. You need to call me before you come over. She's spending a lot of nights here and it's just not good if she's here when you come walking in the door.

Dina knew he was saying goodbye. She was upset. She had been bred by him twice. She had hoped to have another baby but Gil had fallen in love.

**********

Dina sat on the beach looking out over the waves. She had a husband and two babies now. Her husband Ron a successful lawyer thought he had fathered those babies. They both wanted more.

Ron thought he was a real stud. He wanted Dina pregnant again. She wanted him happy. Ron treated her like a queen. With young Jim gone and Gil the surfer moving on to a younger girl she became depressed. How would she get pregnant now. Certainly not from Ron the impotent.

Dina sat on the beach looking out at the dozens of surfers. A couple of young guys walked by carrying boards and they looked her up and down smiling. She smiled back. Surfers knew a hottie MILF.

Maybe she didn't need Gil or Jim. Dina was looking at a whole beach full of potential sperm donors. Dina took a walk by the water to check out the possibilities.

********

The next morning Dina was up early and headed for the beach. She spotted Gil next to his young surfer girl and decided to move on. When she reached the end of the public beach she walked around the rocky area until she came by the cove. It was a secluded area surrounded by a cliff. She dropped her towel and laid back.

A couple of boys walked by and stared at her knockers. Dina felt the itch. She decided this was a nice place for topless sunbathing.

A couple of surfers got real close as they slowly walking by. Dina sat up. Her dark hair blowing in the wind and big breasts standing out. They feasted their eyes. They had no idea Dina's cunny was creaming. Young hot muscular surfer dudes. Oh she felt the stir. She wanted so bad to feel young cock.

********

The next morning Dina headed straight to Gils desperate for a good fuck but she saw his new girl enter his pad. Dina knew it was over. She walked straight down the beach to the cove to watch the surfers.

Dina sat there on her blanket enjoying the warm sun when one guy left the water and approached her, surfboard in hand. When he reached her towel he stopped. Dina looked up at him. He was about 19 with dark blond curly hair and big blue eyes. He had some amazing muscles and an incredible tan. Dina sat there topless proud to display her breasts.

He set his board in the sand, "Do you mind if I sit down," he said.

Dina smiled, "sure, what's your name?"

"Sam," he said.

"That must be short for Samson, the muscular man with the beautiful blond curls?, she smiled. "You looked good out there," she said.

"Thanks," he said, "you look real good here." Sam felt his cock stir, he was headed back for his after surf shower and to stroke his cock. Sam needed to empty the balls that were aching him so much.

Dina definitely considered him a possible. He was old enough, good looking and muscular. If he had a place nearby she would definitely consider him good breeding material.

"You live around here?," she asked hoping he might live nearby.

"Yeah," he said. "I live up the hill with my mom. She's real pretty like you. She has big breasts too, with large dark nipples like yours."

Dina smiled, she liked the compliment. She didn't like that he lived with mom.

"So does your mom sunbathe topless too," she asked.

"Sometimes," he said, "mostly though she walks around the house topless."

Dina looked at him as he laid back unable to see the surfers over the sand bar in the way. They were in a sunken area. Dina had picked it for its seclusion.

She stared at his trunks and could see the big bulge in his pants. He started rubbing it as he stared at her big tits.

"So do you stare at mom's tits like this," she asked.

"I don't stare," he said, "I see them all the time."

"Oh," she thought. "So is it my tits that are getting you so hard?" she asked, feeling slutty again.

"Oh you noticed," he said, shyly removing his hand from rubbing his bulge.

"Of course I noticed." She said, "my boyfriend was a surfer, he said that surfing made him hard and he needed to relieve his balls, is that how you feel?"

"It sure is," he said, "when I'm done surfing I need to go home and take care of it."

"You mean your momma takes care of it."

"Oh no," he said, "mom has her own boyfriends."

His eyes were totally fixated on her breasts and Dina could tell he was really getting frustrated.

"Well," Dina said. "You why don't you take care of it right here." She was aching to see his cock.

"OK," he said as he pulled his trunks lower and started masturbating.

Dina laid on her back as the boy slowly worked his cock looking intently at her.

Dina looked over at his cock which was growing real big now. It was getting her juices flowing. Oh, she thought, a strong tan surfer boy with a hard cock.

Dina saw him staring at her breasts then down at her bikini bottoms, he was going to shoot his load looking her over. Such a waste.

"Can I see your pussy? he asked very hesitantly.

Dina started to sweat. She said nothing but untied her bottoms and let him see her hairy cunny.

"Oh, you are so hot," he said, "mommas got a hairy pussy too," and he continued to slow stroke his cock.

"So momma let's you see her pussy too?" She said amazed.

"Oh yeah, lots of times," he said, "then I go into my room and do this," as he continued to stroke his cock.

Dina was on fire looking at the surfers hard cock, it was much bigger now than she expected. In fact it was looking huge.

"Oh Sam," she said, it must be so uncomfortable to see mommy prance around. It's a mommy's job to give you relief."

Dina couldn't take it anymore, looking around to make sure they were alone, she reached out her hand, took his wrist and pulled him on top. "Cmon Sammy dear boy, It's time momma took better care of you," she whispered softly in his ear as he fell on top. She reached down and placed his hard cock in her wet pussy. She couldn't even get her hand around it.

Dina gasped as Sam's large cock opened her up. Neither Jim nor Gil were this big and Dina felt the large cock scrape her soft cunny walls as Sam's cock opened her cunny lips and plowed inside her softness.

"Oh, you're so soft and warm in there," he said, as he reached under and grabbed her ass holding her tight. Sam went into auto mode as he closed his eyes and took his time to enjoy her hot cunt. It felt so good on his still cold cock.

Sam opened his eyes looking at her, " You are beautiful," he said. "You make my pecker feel so nice in there," as he continued to stretch her small cunny. Dina was feeling it too as his large cock stretched her more as it got deeper. "I really wish mom would do this for me."

Dina could tell he was about to blast. He was now balls deep and he moaned looking at her confused, not sure if he should ejaculate in her.

Dina was on fire, he was so huge and his cock was stretching her like she had never felt before. She started to go balistic as she thrashed with his large organ inside her.

"Oh mom it's nice," he said "I'm gonna ohh,"

"Yes, yes" she said pulling his ass tight against her to keep him deep inside. "you can cum in mommy." and it felt sooo good as he let go of his load deep inside her. "Thats it," she purred, "let the hot juice out" as she felt shot after shot of his hot semen filling her up.

After they both stopped panting Sam rolled off of her and she opened her eyes. Standing close by was his friend from yesterday. At first she was startled but his trunks were down and his cock was hard too. She understood well what his intentions were. She was on fire so she said nothing as he dropped between her knees in the sand. Dina's eyes were focused on his hard cock. Well I know I'm a slut, she thought. A slut can't pass up a stiff cock.

Dina had learned from her time with Jim and Gil how to excite these surfer boys. "oh my goodness," she said, "looks like you need some cunny too." He just smiled as Dina opened her legs for him. He dropped between them and she reached out her open arms welcoming him to move on top.

"Cmon sweetie, you can enjoy a little cunny time." Then the surfer moved his cock inside her and Dina lifted her knees to let him get deeper. Oh he felt so good she thought. Dina was now losing control and wrapped her legs around his back locking them at her ankles and holding on to his large muscular frame.

Bill felt her softness as he worked his cock In this MILF. Some horney rich chick who liked surfer cock, he thought. She wasn't his first. His balls were heavy and she had a warm cunny. He liked the occasion mature. He liked to ejaculate in them. Bill liked that he never needed a rubber with an older woman.

He watched her pretty face and thought of his older Aunt. He had spent last summer learning from her. He had learned how nice it was in the soft cunny of a mature woman. Dina kissed him and he closed his eyes as he felt the cum fly up though his pole. He just blew his seed inside her as they both shook with orgasm.

"Hi," he said panting, "I'm Bill." He was much more experienced and confident than Sam had been. A true Alpha male she thought. Dina laid there on the beach with both loads of sperm in her. She had been in heat and had dutifully satified the males who had gotten hard. She felt like a wild bitch in heat ready to satisfy all the males around. Except she suddenly got very worried. What had she done. Out in public, there on the beach, what if someone saw, what if the police came.

Dina knew it was real secluded. The tourists didn't come here. Still she panicked. Dina put her suit back on and then stood up to look around, still no one anywhere except a few surfers way out.

"I have to go boys, that was nice." as she looked around for signs of trouble.

"Oh yes it was," said Bill, "come back anytime." Dina left quickly. She walked toward the tourist beach looking to see if she was followed and then looked more before she made her up to the street and home.

Am I crazy? she thought, did I really fuck two surfer boys in that cove?

Oh that was crazy, I can't be doing that ever again ignoring the warm feeling she felt inside her cunny. The next day she stayed home thinking how crazy it had been. She thought about it all day but by nighttime all she was thinking about was their strong Alpha male bodies and how Incredibly great she felt when they exploded inside her.

*****

Dina kept busy all week but the next Monday morning after a long and boring weekend with her husband that included his usual lame Sunday morning fuck she found herself getting itchy. Her husband was excited that Dina had started ovulations that weekend. As usual he left her totally unsatisfied.

Dina went for her morning walk down the beach. Surfers cove lay ahead. She yearned for the hard young Alpha males in the cove. Young hard bodies with big cocks and a lot of potent sperm.

Dina got closer and the crowds thinned out. There were few tourists left. Dina thought of the wild young native women who roamed the beaches naked centuries ago. The males would wait, hard with anticipation and when a native woman went into heat she would take care of all the young males in the tribe. Dina's blood was boiling as she envied the freedom those women had. Free to enjoy all the young cock without the judgemental eyes of modern society.

When Dina reached the corner and turned into the cove she saw them. Now her cunny started itching bad. About five surfers were on the waves. Dina found her spot, laid out her blanket and watched. She was closer this time. Dina took off her top to free her breasts and then totally out of control she dropped her bottoms. Dina stood tall and naked. Feeling like a native in heat she was summoning the males in for breeding.

Sam and Bill saw her strutting back and forth showing what she had to offer. Obviously summoning them for another breeding session. Then Dina laid back feeling so hot on such a cool morning and waited.

Sam and Bill approached. Dina, feeling like a native girl got up on her knees and opened her blanket out showing them her sweet ass and the dark hairy cunny tucked up under it. It was her invitation.

"We were hoping you'd come back," said Sam as he dropped his trunks and laid down next to her. Bill dropped his trunks too but he dropped behind her and grabbed her sides as his cock got hard. Then he reached around to grip her nice titties.

"Of course I came back," Dina said, feeling hot and slutty. "I missed that big cock of yours," Now Dina looked over her shoulder spread her knees a little wider so Bill would enter. He looked down at her hairy cunny. It was open for them both to use.

Her invitation did not go unanswered as Bill, the more aggressive of the two was inside her rather quickly. His cock was hard as Dina felt it open her cunny lips. It felt so good.

Dina felt like a wild native girl taking it from behind. Bill was a strong savage male who smelled she was in heat. She wanted his semen. Dina felt his strong cock inside her as Bill worked off his pleasure in her pussy.

"Oh Sam, she's so hot, I love her pussy," he mumbled as he worked his cock deep inside her soft walls.

"Oh," she purred, "cum for momma," and he held her waist tight as his balls spasmed and his load of hot cum landed inside her.

Sam watched Bill's cock as he waited his turn. When Bill came quickly and got up Sam got behind her and Dina felt his cock go inside her again. He was huge.

Sam enjoyed her soft mature pussy for the second time. Dina closed her eyes while he pounded her hard triggering her first orgasm in a week and then he reached under her and grabbed her tits. Sam pounded her hard to orgasm and she shook as he pumped his hot semen inside her. Dina knew she was getting the good fuck his mom should be enjoying.

When Sam had finished Dina fell over on her back and saw the other surfers, three of them standing there watching. All strong, young, muscular. All naked and stroking their cocks. All good for breeding. She couldn't resist looking at those long hard cocks. Strong young surfer meat. She was a wild animal in heat and she wasn't going to leave until she had serviced all the males.

"These are my friends," Sam said, "we've been surfing all morning, they sure would like if you could relieve them."

The surfer boys were on fire. Nothing nicer than a hot cunny to enjoy after a cool morning surf. Not some young surfer chick either. Watching Sam and Bill cum in the slut they knew this was a hot mature pussy who knew how to drain their balls. They dropped their trunks knowing she was hot for it.

Dina smiled. "Mommy will take care of you one at a time."

That was just what Dina did as she pulled her ankles back and watched the next boy drop to his knees. Her eyes were fixated on his cock as he stroked it and everyone watched while he placed it in her fur cavern. He was a cute boy and he smiled as he felt her hot cunny open for him. Dina looked him over for the first time and smiled as he used her cunny to stroke his cock in. The others stood around smiling at their good fortune.

"Damn," he said, "you got a nice pussy," as he took a long time to enjoy her cunny. He held her tight as she lifted her legs and locked them behind her back.

"Oh my, she is nice and warm, nice slut pussy guys," he said, making Dina smile.

"Give your cum to the slut," she whispered in his ear setting him off. She shook as he blasted his boy sperm inside her.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers
12