Breeding Boy Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
summersss
summersss
147 Followers

Crawling along the bed, Bella came face to face with his cock. Lucy, knowing her thoughts, grabbed Thomas's cock, and held it for her, inviting Bella to do as she desired.

With a tentative lick, she began to pleasure him in this new way. She was inexperienced but eager. Lucy rubbed her head when Bella tried to take the head in, cooing to her with encouragements. The former slave girl's coos gave her the strength to keep going.

Bella wondered how she would look to other southern belles she knew. They would see her between the powerful thighs of her negro slave, lapping desperately at his cock, and struggling to swallow its girth.

The entrance of her throat aching as she tried to take the black deeper into her mouth, she gave up and settled for sucking the head, as it leaked precum.

Lucy would have none of that.

A resounding slap rang out in the room and he white bottom jiggled as Lucy, attacked her behind with her palm.

Removing Thomas's cock from her mouth, Bella turned to admonish the insolent slave, her instincts still rebelling at such treatment form a black girl. "Lucy how dare—ah!" Another slap was bared against he bottom. "Stop it this insta—Oh!" Lucy slapped her behind again.

Meanwhile Thomas lay back and gave a deep chuckle. Then he slapped his cock up against her pink lips. Lucy spanked her like an insolent child while Thomas used his cock to admonish her face, smearing precum over her cheeks.

They wanted her to take all of his cock. She quickly put his cock back into her mouth but Lucy's spanking only increased only now she laughed as she used both hands to assault her ass.

Thomas moaned with each slap, for Bella would give off a choked cry with each resounding slap on her white rump.

Finally, with much effort she took him halfway down, filling her mouth. When her moans of accomplishment went down his shaft, Thomas rewarded her with a cry of pleasure of his own.

Suddenly, Lucy stopped disciplining her bottom and gripped Bella's hair and pushed her down onto his cock in its entirety. Her nose buried into his base and she choked on his length. Lucy lifted Bella's head back up and pushed it back down as soon as she caught her breath.

"Keep her going Lucy, don't be too rough now." Thomas guided.

"Sure thing, Master. You the master of this house now," Lucy replied.

As Bella's head was shoved up and down on Thomas's giant black cock, she began to pleasure herself, stroking delicate fingers into her pussy. Never did she dream of being treated in such a fashion by two of her former slaves. She loved every second of it.

Her husband sobbed beside them, all but forgotten. He probably lamented the loss of everything he believed he owned. His slaves, his wife, his entire plantation, gone.

Bella let her drool coat Thomas's cock and actively bobbed her own head on his cock to Thomas's pleasure and Lucy's delight. His girth strained against the walls of her throat, forcing it to expand as it went back and forth into her mouth.

Soon Thomas had enough and filled her throat with his seed. She tried to take it all down but failed and his seed spewed out of her mouth, dripping onto him and her white breasts.

"Always hard the first time," Lucy soothed.

They lay on the bed together for some time, exhausted, every so often throwing a cruel comment at her husband.

"Will you really take over the Plantation?" she asked.

"Yes, I will, Bella. Former slaves still need work and protection from the discontented gangs. I am someone they can trust. I'll hire whites as well, if they are willing and ready to accept the new way of things."

She snuggled up to his broad chest along with Lucy. "What about women?"

"One white woman is enough for me, but I will continue to lay with Lucy."

"As is your right. I will not deny you."

"Oh? Does it not make me the same as your husband?"

She spat to the side, almost hitting the man they spoke off. "He did it to hurt me. A stud like yourself deserves a girl or two. My pussy would grow too sore and loose if you had me every day."

"I feel the same," Lucy said from beside him. "If I need a break, go get one of the other girls. They all love you."

"Well, ain't I the luckiest man alive?"

"Don't you forget it," she said, and they all laughed together.

Meanwhile, Clarance had left. Where he went, she did not care. Not ever again.

summersss
summersss
147 Followers