Breeding Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sordid words, heavy and thick with arousal, with insane passion, breathed into her ear. She couldn't hold on. The words were like magic: they pulled her back to another time, yanking her through the years, all those years of incestuous love and myopically passionate sex.

She was no longer the mother of some huge brood, but an innocent teenager, unfortunately blessed with curves far beyond her peers, and given the infatuated attention of a horny, handsome older brother. A brother who couldn't resist her allure - who never could. Not now, not years into the future, breeding her over and over with barely a wink of rest. A man utterly, lovingly obsessed with her.

The same words. They were the same words, those she had convinced herself all this time that she'd only imagined. The words that had circled the deepest regions of her mind every night, and ran playfully through it during many days also. Phantasmic words, words of fantasy that had never . . . not really . . . happened . . .

But they had. Here they were again, to prove their reality.

There'd been no accidents. No true loss of control. Her brother had been set on knocking her up from the very beginning. He'd seen his voluptuous teenage sister of another mother, and he'd had the irrepressible urge to make her a mommy.

Over and over and over.

Brenda's life swept before her eyes, every moment her brother had fucked her, cum in her. He loved how fertile she was. It wasn't a flaw to him, but a prize quality, one he had always desired to make use of at every possible opportunity. Not just for the sheer, unbridled pleasure of impregnating his "little" sister, but to watch her bloom again and again, a rose that grew fuller, glowed brighter, every time it happened.

She wondered, in a kind of dazed dream, which he preferred: the insemination itself, or the lurid, cock-stiffening spectacle of her pregnant body.

It didn't matter. He'd gotten both in spades.

She understood. The knowledge crashed over in her waves, so obvious as to have been there all the time, simply denied.

The rush was intense, body-shaking. She felt herself physically tremble - and as she did, her brother held his breath, and she felt the first hot splash of cum deep, deep inside her.

He'd never been able to get enough of her.

He never would.

She was his rose, his sexual soulmate. His big-titted, fat-assed little sister forever. Forever sexual, forever beautiful to him, forever wanted. There was no end to his want, no limit where it might break down or turn astray. She was ageless, existing for him in a state in time where he would always want to cum inside her pussy, or up her ass, or on her tits, or on her flushed, glowing face, or painting her feet till the toenails were no longer even visible. She was his perpetual teenager - and woman in her twenties, and thirties, and fifties, sixties - it was all the same, all as one.

He craved her.

'Yes,' she murmured. Her mind flicked with flames. Sunspots danced before her vision; she shut her eyes and the colours only grew, blossoming, bursting in technicolour. The air was lava, her mind clouding steam.

'Yes,' she said again. 'Knock me up.' The words poured from her panting mouth. 'Knock me up.'

'I am,' her brother replied as he continued to cum, his voice dense with awe and wonder.

'Breed me, baby. Make me a mommy again. Give me a big tummy again. Make my tits grow even more. Fucking impregnate your little sister.'

'It's all I've ever wanted,' Tom managed. Voice rich with love and lust entwined without separation. Total adoration.

Brenda's crying moan tore through the world. Body, mind and soul released, escaped their trappings; everything that stressed her, that made her tense or anxious, made her hold back in any way, it all vanished. For the first time in her life, Brenda squirted. She had never felt more in tune with her body, more relaxed, more awash with ecstatic sensation. She violently trembled from head to toe as juices gushed out of her; at the same time, Tom sprayed more milk from her udders, and, deep inside her, came, and came, and came.

The sex was truly sloppy now, both from her sopping wet, bed-soaking orgasm, but also as Tom's spunk was pulled out with his cock and thrust back in.

She wanted it all in. All stuffed up inside her; and even as she overflowed, she wanted it back in. Her brother could use his cock to shovel it back up her, or she'd use her fingers - whatever. All that cum belonged in her pussy, in her womb.

'I love you, sis,' Tom whispered hoarsely to her as his monumental orgasm began to dwindle, the crest of the tsunami passed. He held her so close, so tight.

Brenda turned her head - her brother still inside her - and kissed him with infinite warmth. 'I love you too, my beautiful brother.'

He grinned at her. 'Should we do this again sometime?'

Brenda smiled, still aflame, and feeling very, very full. 'Do you need half an hour?'