Breeding Bull Ch. 04

Story Info
Damon Enjoys Some Sexy Fun with Another Couple.
5.6k words
4.62
22.3k
32

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't this story before, you may want to start with the first chapter to understand how Damon got started.

I had just finished printing a receipt for a customer, and turned off the printer, ready to call it a night.

Just as I was about to close up, a cute little blonde had come in crying because she'd backed her brand-new Lexus minivan into the wall of her parking spot at her condo building.

I would have emailed her receipt to her, but hoping to try and hide it, she didn't want her husband to know that she was going to have to have the bumper replaced.

I'd just walked her to the door of my office and said goodbye, when Manny, who I had helped out when he couldn't get his wife Jody pregnant, walked in and closed the door tight behind him.

I could tell from the look on his face that something was up, especially since he kept looking everywhere but at me.

"What's going on, Manny?" I just hoped his wife okay, because she was a nice lady, who also happened to be carrying one of my offspring.

Finally, he met my gaze. "Yeah. Thing is, I don't know how else to ask you. But do you ever have sex, just to uh, you know, help people out?"

"Sure. Of course, I do. Just like I helped out you and Jody, when you guys were having trouble getting pregnant, and I went over to your place and..."

He held up his hand to stop me before I could finish, and explained, "Well, this is a little different. Seems my brother's having trouble with his marriage. Lately, he's been thinking maybe he needs to add a little spice to keep her interested."

This was a first, but I let him finish.

"To be honest, I was a little surprised when he told me that he's always had a fantasy about watching his wife get it on with another guy. He thinks it would be really hot to watch her getting fucked. But I was even more surprised when he got up the nerve to suggest it to her, and she got all excited and said she'd love to try it. Especially if she knew he'd be watching, and maybe even taking part. So, I was wondering... you ever do that kind of thing? Help a couple who just need to add a little variety to their sex life?"

I could feel my cock growing thick and heavy in my boxers as he explained what they needed from me -- for me to fuck his brother's wife. Still, I thought I'd better ask. "Would it just be sex? Or does he need me to breed her, too?"

Manny shrugged. "They haven't got any kids. Though, I'm not sure if it's by choice, or not. If you were interested, I could mention that you've had a lot of success in getting women pregnant, in case they'd be interested in that, too."

I nodded, as I imagined sliding my cock into a woman with her husband naked on the bed right beside us, probably beating the hell out of his meat, and getting off on watching me fuck, and maybe even knock up his wife. But then I thought about what else he might be into as I stared hard at Manny. "You know I'm not into guy-on-guy, so you'd better tell him that up front."

Manny chuckled. "No, I'm pretty sure my brother's not into that. I think he'd just like to be close enough to the action to get himself off, especially if he could watch you getting his wife off, too."

"Yeah, I could understand that." I thought back to when I was eighteen, and a senior in high school. I got a chance to fuck this really hot girl with huge tits, down in her parent's rec-room. What made it even sweeter was her best friend was right beside us on the carpet, squealing her fucking head off as she got plowed doggy-style by her boyfriend. While I was enjoying sliding my cock in and out of my girl's tight little pussy, I was pretty happy to be watching and hearing the other two, as he slammed her hard enough to have her jerking across the rug.

Listening to her friend getting off, whimpering and moaning, as the guy got his rocks off on giving it to her good and hard, had to be the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed. Even though at the time, I was pretty damn happy to be buried balls deep in her sexy little friend, with her crazy tight pussy, and big, delectable melons, that she loved me to suck. Hearing them both start to yell when they came, really made me come hard, especially in the aftermath, when I'd sure as hell enjoyed seeing both their pussies dripping with cum after we'd both shot two huge loads in them.

When I finally remembered that Manny was waiting, I shrugged, figuring it might be fun. "Yeah, go ahead and give him my number, and tell him I'd be happy to help them out."

"He said he'd be willing to pay you whatever you think is fair, too." Manny looked a little nervous when he said, "Thing is, Isaac's got the kind of job where it wouldn't do for him to be found somewhere like a swinger's club, or doing anything outside of his marriage, so I told him that you could be discrete."

"Yeah, no problem. I've never told anyone about my sideline, so tell him his secret will be safe with me."

On Thursday night when I drove up to Manny's brother's house, I was impressed, they had a really nice place. Big, brick two story, with a three-car garage, and nicely landscaped grounds. Now, I just hoped in addition to enjoying the scenery, that I'd enjoy getting busy with his wife.

Holy fuck! When Isaac answered the doorbell in just a knee-length black robe, I couldn't help but notice that he was so fucking hard, the belt couldn't keep the thing closed and his erection was poking right out of the front, pointing straight at me.

Averting my gaze, I kept my eyes on his face as I introduced myself and offered to shake his hand. "I'm Damon. Your brother Manny works with me. And he said you wanted me to come by and uh..."

"Yeah, come on in, follow me," he cut me off before I could finish, as he led the way the up a long winding oak staircase. As we walked up, he looked over his shoulder, smiling. "My wife Ruth is already in bed. She's so excited, I just know we're going to enjoy this."

When we got to his bedroom, he held his arm out and made the introductions. "This is my wife, Ruth. And Ruth, this is Manny's friend, Damon."

Ruth was pretty cute, though she had a sheet over her, I could see her big breasts rising and falling pretty hard. Looks like he was right and she seemed pretty excited about the prospect of getting it on with a total stranger.

His eyes blazing as he took in the sight of his wife's big tits excitedly rising and falling, Isaac tore off his house coat, letting his cock spring free. He nodded at me then. "Go ahead and take off your clothes, Damon. I usually sleep on the left, so if you want to crawl in beside her on the right, that would be great."

I nodded as I unbuttoned my shirt and then started to tug down my fly. It felt different knowing her husband would be in bed with the two of us, possibly even putting in his two cents worth as I got down to business with his wife. Not that I was about to change my mind, when Ruth was so excited about getting fucked.

Though this was hardly a first. I'd done something like this before, when old Man Cooper just across the room, watched our every move as I made out with his wife Cindy, hoping to get her bred. But at least Cindy's husband wasn't breathing down my neck though, while I had my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Once I had my clothes off and started fisting my dick in my hand, as was my habit whenever I was naked, I noticed their mouths were hanging open as they got their first look at my solid nine inches.

"Holy shit," Isaac, about half my size, muttered. "Are you ever well-endowed!"

Eyes as big as moons, Ruth kept blinking, wide-eyed, till finally she found her voice. "No kidding. Thank you, Isaac, this is more than enough for my birthday, so don't even think about getting me flowers."

I chuckled, and thought I'd better ask. "Where would like me to start?"

Ruth sat up in bed already shivering at the prospect of a stranger sliding between her legs. She let go of the sheet she was clutching, and as it fell away, I blinked when I got my first look at her big, heavy breasts. Now it was my turn to stare, because she had to have the biggest nipples I'd ever seen. Delectably red and swollen, and hard as fuck, with big pink areolas, about the size of a saucer. Man, I couldn't wait to have a taste of those big hard nips.

"Whatever you did for Jody, she really seemed to enjoy. So, if you could do the same for me, I would love that," Ruth said with a timid smile.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, and brushed her dark curly hair back from her eyes, trying to ignore the fact that her husband was sitting up right behind her, hanging off my every word. "Well, I usually start with a kiss."

That was all I had to say and it a heartbeat Ruth had her arms around my neck plastering her tits against my chest, as she sank her tongue into my mouth, and really laid one on me.

I could hear Isaac breathing hard as the kiss dragged on and on, while our tongues mated, and we both did a little exploring with our hands.

With Ruth's heavy scent of arousal filling the air, I imagine her husband would be losing it pretty soon, judging by hard he was when he met me at the door.

Groaning, I filled my hands with Ruth's heavy breasts as we kissed. Giving each nipple a sharp little twist and tug, I smiled at the way she whimpered, while she kept hungrily licking into my mouth, like she just couldn't get enough.

When she finally pulled back, her breasts were heaving so hard, I wondered if she was okay, and if she normally gasped for air like that. So, I thought I'd better her, "Ruth, you, okay?"

Her tits rising and falling fast and hard, she nodded her head to let me know she was fine. Then her gaze shot to my dick, and she licked her lips. "I just wondered, would it be okay if I sucked on you a little?"

Isaac sounded pretty shocked, at the idea of his wife taking me in her mouth, and told her so, too. "Holy, fuck! You've got to be kidding. You're really going to suck him off? I can't believe this. Guy just walks in the door, and right away you want to blow him? The only time you ever had me in your mouth was on our honeymoon, and that was eighteen years ago. And you quit halfway through, and never even finished me off!"

Looking over his wife's head, I shook my head at him, trying to let him know that if she was enjoying herself, the way he wanted her to, then he'd better shut the fuck up about her wanting to step out of her comfort zone, to blow me.

Ignoring her husband's outburst, shyly smiling, Ruth slid her hand over my cock, and looked up at my face. "It's just so big and thick. No wonder Jody was so thrilled that you were there to help her. Hmm, now I've got to have a taste."

I got up on my knees so she could wrap her hand around me, and pull me into her mouth. I gotta say, the moment she sank me into her mouth, I realized she was surprisingly good at giving head. She had me really groaning. Unbelievable, the way she was twirling her tongue all around my swollen crown, sucking me between her lips, sliding her tongue up and down along my shaft, while happily moaning, and rolling my balls between her fingers.

Fuck me, the harder she sucked and the deeper she took me, the louder she had me groaning. I hated to be the one to have to tell Isaac, but his wife was one helluva cock sucker. The woman was a natural, and really knew how to give head. Maybe if he was lucky, now that she'd got a taste for it, she might even consider going down on her hubby, and letting him have a feel of her oral skills.

As I sank my hands into her hair, flexing my hips and carefully fucking her mouth, she was so good, and so thorough, and had me so wound up, I knew I had to pull out before I shot right down her throat. Which would mean I wouldn't be able to fuck her. And that would be a shame, because I could smell her pussy, ripe with arousal, just itching to be plundered.

His eyes laser focused, I noticed Isaac was jacking his cock hard and fast as he watched his wife getting off on sliding me between her lips. "That feel good, Ruthie?" He asked her as his dick shot through his fist. His breath was so choppy, I knew it wouldn't be long and he'd be losing his load, and painting his wife's back with his cum.

"Hmmm," she moaned, nodding as she tipped her head, eager to take me as deep as she could.

"Fuck, that looks hot, seeing my wife with your cock down her throat. This has got to be best thing we've ever done, bringing someone else in our bed to help her get off."

Ruth was so into sucking me off, she was basically nursing on me, and her grip was amazing, so fucking tight. But she was pulling me in so hard and so deep, I was starting to think that Isaac wasn't going to be the only one painting his wife, if I pulled out and ended up giving her a facial.

I was twisting her nipple and sliding a finger over her clit to help her get off, when she pulled back and started squealing like crazy. "Oooh, I'm coming. I've never felt anything like this." Barely able to catch her breath, as I fingered circles around her clit, she looked up at me and murmured, "Oh, Damon, I had no idea it be could like this."

Happy to see her get off, I took a look down at my cock, sure that I'd never seen it harder. Now I knew I had to get between her legs and give her a nice hard ride, before I lost it and shot up those big beautiful tits. Though I smirked to myself, thinking how hot it would be to see a nice thick load dripping off those big, hard nipples.

Stroking a hand over her head, I smiled at Ruth, still struggling to catch her breath, her eyes a little misty, she was so overcome after experiencing what sounded like her first orgasm. Seemed like their sex life was pretty lame, if her hubby normally got off without her.

"So, are you using any birth control, Ruth?"

She shook her head. "No. Although, I've never been able to get pregnant."

I looked at Isaac, who was cradling his cock in his hand, looking almost pained he was so ready to blow. "Well, if you wanted me to try, I've had really good luck getting women pregnant. Your sister-in-law Jodie probably told you that with her it only took one try."

Isaac eyes went big as he looked down at his wife, like I'd just offered them the moon. "Look, Damon, if you can get her with child, I'd be happy to pay you anything you want. We've been trying forever to have a baby, and never thought it would happen."

I smiled down at Ruth. "Well, then, lets see how it goes, and see if we can get you bred."

Ruth gave me sultry smile, when I leaned in kissed her, and whispered against her lips, "Ruth, how about you get on all fours, and I'll take you from behind. And I can get in nice and deep and pump my seed right into your womb."

She flipped over onto her hands and knees so fast, I almost laughed. Isaac of course, was all eyes, watching me spread his wife's thighs, and slide a finger inside her. "Wow, Ruth, you're soaked. You're so primed, I think I'm going to be able to slide right in, take you nice and hard, and hopefully get you pregnant with that baby you've always wanted."

I smiled at the taste of her as I leaned in and dragged my tongue across her hot little pussy. I noticed every woman had a taste all her own, and adorable, curvy Ruth had very sweet little pussy, that I could hardly wait to slide into and fill right up.

Cock in hand, Isaac's voice cracked when he hesitantly asked, "Could I maybe have a feel of her, too?"

I nodded at Ruth, who was grunting and moaning and starting to shudder as I finished her off, making her come again, by circling a finger around her clit. "Why don't you ask her, she's your wife."

Ruth smiled back at her husband. "Feel how wet he's got me, Isaac. I'm practically dripping. He's got me so hot I feel like I'm burning up."

Isaac's eyes rolled all the way back in his head as he slid a finger into his wife's hot, little pussy. "Oh baby, you're drenched. I don't think you've ever been this wet." I noticed as he gave her a quick little finger fuck, that he was dripping too, his cock leaking all the way down to the bed, proved that he seemed to really be enjoying watching another man satisfy his wife.

Breathing pretty hard now, he sat back on his haunches, and nodded for me to go and ahead and fuck her.

The moment she felt me sliding my cock up and down along her slit, closing her eyes, she tossed back her head and groaned. "Oh, that feels so good. Now I can hardly wait to feel you filling me up nice and tight."

Believe me, I was just as eager. My balls sweating, pulse leaping, I got in behind her, notched my cockhead at her opening, flexed my hips and eased my way in, till I'd popped in my thick cockhead. As I pulled back and thrust in a little deeper with each stroke, I shook my head, hardly able to believe how tight she was. I don't know what kind of sex life they had, but it didn't seem to be that fulfilling for either one of them, if she never got off, and he seemed kind of nervous around his own wife when she was naked.

From what I could tell, Isaac had a pretty chronic case of blue balls, and his sexy wife seemed desperate to be fucked and fucked hard.

"Don't hold back," she cried out. "Give it to me hard! Pound me into the fucking mattress!" I smiled, enjoying how vocal she was about what she wanted.

Yeah, she needed it bad.

I think she shocked us both though, when she looked around, saw her hubby with his cock in his hand, beating the living hell out of his meat, and said on a broken breath, "Get up here with that thing and let me suck you off. I'm so fucking wound up right now, I need something in my mouth to suck on or I'll go crazy!"

Smiling as I plowed his wife, hard enough to shift her on the bed, I watched him scamper around like an eager little puppy, till he had his cock pointing at her face. Groaning, Ruth didn't hesitate, she fisted him in her hand, opened up and took him in her mouth and started to blow the living shit out of him, judging by the way he was throwing back his head and growling like a bear, undoubtedly enjoying the best head of his life.

Kind of amazing, considering how timid they both seemed when I first met them, how much they were getting into it.

I don't think Isaac ever thought in a million years, that his cute little wife would get off on being spit roasted, with my cock railing her pussy, while Isaac pumped his deal half-down her throat. At least judging from the way she was laughing and choking and then sucking him right back in again.

Yeah, this little sideline of mine really showed me the side of people that they probably rarely saw themselves. These two were obviously so repressed, that once they'd taken their first step on the wild side, their true colors came shining through and they took to it like pros.

I also had a pretty strong feeling that their sex life was going to be little spicier now that they'd broken through some barriers. Especially, now that I'd done him the favor of breaking in his wife.

I groaned deep, feeling my balls getting tighter with every pump, as I kept on drilling her, and watching her hubby groan as his wife went to town on his cock, nearly swallowing him whole. Even taking a moment to suck on his balls -- Wow! Looked like Ruth was really letting out her inner freak.

"Oh, baby, that feels so fucking good," he murmured, stroking her hair while he thrust his hips, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, making her pretty happy in the process, too, by the sounds coming out of her as he straight up fucked her face.

Reaching under her, I worked her clit, and felt that first pulse shoot down my spine straight to my cock, as I started to climax. While hubby had her groaning, twisting her nipples, while he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, I picked up my pace and fucked her as deep and hard as I could go. I couldn't believe how hard she was moaning as I cried out a warning, "Here it comes," as I let go and shot my load, hopefully straight into open womb.

12