Breeding Chubby Cheating Rave Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly, almost imperceptibly, her tongue gravitated toward the roof of her mouth. There was a word that she wanted to say, one that felt so natural, so right. Her mouth rounded into an O and then her lips pursed toward mouthing an L.

"I lo-"

It was so soft he hadn't heard it, though, and before she could form the word, as her hot, wet flesh enveloped him, she snapped back as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back against him as he began to slowly thrust gently in and out.

Lexi gasped as he filled her completely again and again, her walls stretching to accommodate his size as the thick organ thrusted into her. Her thick thighs slamming against his hips splattered her cunt juice with obscene squelching sounds.

"You feel... so good... inside me," she barely managed to breathe huskily, her voice thick with desire.

Oh my god. He was fucking her. This perfect man, with this beautiful body, with his unbelievable big cock, was fucking her tight little teenage pussy.

Fucking it raw. Unprotected. Claiming her thick, sweaty, needy body.

It felt so good, so right, to be connected to him like this.

So perfect.

"Ungh... ungh... ungh..." She grunted over and over as her meaty thighs slap-slap-slapped against his hips. Her huge, round ass vibrated with each percussive bounce.

Another rising MDMA high rolled over her, an overwhelming wave of serotonin-soaked pleasure exploded out from her warm hips. He thrust into her over and over again, causing her to shriek with ecstasy, her bleach blonde hair cascading over her cute face and fat, bouncing tits. Her soft, round body was perfectly crafted to be a little fuck machine, thick in all the right places, screaming to the world that she was exceptionally fertile.

She was cheating on Spencer, she thought, and she didn't care. It felt so good to give into this big stud's advances, to be his perfect little chubby rave slut, and the feeling -- that delicious feeling -- was all that mattered. This hot boy's thick, throbbing cock was taking what was his, pounding her tight, tiny pussy, stretching it over and over, fucking further into her pelvis than Spencer could ever reach.

God, this night was so incredible, Lexi thought. The music was so good, she'd found the hottest boy at the whole festival, she'd let go of all her inhibitions to just offer her body up, to just slut herself out to him, to let him slide his fat cock home inside her. She was savoring the delicious naughtiness. It felt so unbelievably good, so right, so natural.

She pressed her thick blonde hair against his chest and lifted her chubby chin, thick lips whimpering as she begged up at him. Max lowered his face, pressing his lips against hers to kiss her passionately, their tongues dancing in a wild frenzy while their bodies continued to relentlessly thrust and bounce against each other.

Max's hands gripped her hips tightly, guiding her movements as he thrust into her with increasing force. Her heart rising with joy, a surge of energy coursed through Lexi's veins. Lexi fucked him back hard, the juicy thickness of his long penis retracting with a wet plop only so she could thrust against it with animal lust, her fat thighs slapping against his him as she felt the utter relief of that big breeding organ sliding into her again, their pussy-juice-soaked crotches colliding with satisfying smacks. Each thrust sent waves of ecstatic energy rippling throughout her body.

"Ohhhh.... m-myyy... f-f-uuckkinngggg... gooooodddd..." Lexi whined, utterly sinking into the pure bliss of being his thick cheating fuck slut. She could feel the molly taking hold of her mind, reason and inhibition slipping away. She felt like she was losing control, her thoughts becoming hazy and disjointed, giving way to a desperate, animalistic lust building inside her.

Max matched her faster rhythm, smack-smack-smacking his hips hard against her wide breeding hips and bouncy, thick ass, his movements fluid and precise, his hands caressing her curves as they rode the tide of passion together. The air crackled with electricity, charged by the raw intensity of their desires, impregnated with an intoxicating mix of molly-fueled love and viciously feral animal lust.

"You're so fffucking tight, you fat fucking slut," Max groaned, his hands gripping her wide breeding hips, fingers digging into the lusciously chubby fat rolls as he slammed into her over and over, viscous pussy juices squelching as they splattered all over her thick ass and his heavy, full balls.

Bouncing against his thick, hard cock, Lexi threw her head back, uncontrollably moaning in a molly-fueled fuck frenzy. Her round, chubby ass cheeks bucked against him as Max's heavy balls slapped against her oozing wet cunt lips again and again.

She'd always been self-conscious about her weight, but somehow with Max's thick cock inside her, that anxiety completely disappeared, and she melted at his dirty talk. With what little brainpower she had left between the waves of burning hot serotonin that sloshed through her head, she luxuriated in the high of being his fat fucking slut, of him worshipping her thick fertility-goddess body, its soft round curves jutting out in every direction.

She whined with pleasure, reveling in the off-the-charts naughtiness of simply giving up her chubby, slutty pussy to him so easily, giving to a level of raw, deep fucking Spencer could never deliver. She felt his strong hands digging into her butt flesh, waves of rolling bliss tickling up her spine as he squeezed her ass tightly while thrusting deep into her again and again. All thoughts were evaporating but the feeling of Max's cock inside her, the way it filled her up and made her feel complete. She needed him to fuck her harder, to take her rough and claim her as his own.

"Ohh- ohh fuckkk... mmmmmf... ungh.... M-Maxxx..." Lexi whined.

Drifting through the crowd was a dense fog belching from fog machines that had turned on in time to the latest trance track's drop. Before the people around them could notice they were fucking standing up right there in the middle of the crowd, they all were enveloped by the haze. The others near them became indistinct silhouettes, backlit by the thumping lights of the stage. The frenetically dancing green lasers above them were the only clearly visible shapes besides Lexi's sweaty, chubby body thrusting and smacking against his athletic form, muscles flexed to their maximum as his brain drove all his focus and intensity toward fucking this beautiful, thick, blonde goddess of a woman.

Max's hands moved back up to her shoulders, his fingers digging into her flesh as he fucked her. His cock slid in and out of her wet pussy with sloppy, wet plops, and Lexi's moans grew louder, more desperate. She could feel the head of his cock hitting her g-spot with every thrust, bottoming out over and over against her delicate, sensitive cervix, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her thick, overstimulated body.

Maybe it was the MDMA turning pain into pure pleasure, but Lexi had never realized she was such a slut for hard fucking against her cervix before. Spencer couldn't reach it... he could barely reach her g-spot most of the time. But Max's every stroke drove home against that trembling, fleshy o-ring at the back of her cunt, involuntarily convulsing as it tried to suck inward, impatiently demanding Max's thick, warm seed.

Max's... thick... warm... seed.

The thought swirled around in her overstimulated mind. She wondered what it would be like for a beautiful hunk of a man like Max to splurt fat gobs of his baby-making cum from that hard rod, deep into her. She spiraled off, almost drooling as she thought about it.

For Lexi, as it turned out, had a breeding kink.

Spencer had always worn condoms. She'd bottled up her frustration when they had sex. She couldn't tolerate hormonal birth control, so he made them use spermicidal lube, but that wasn't enough for him. He didn't trust it. She was always so disappointed. She hadn't cum once with his mediocre, four-inch penis inside her, locked away in its rubber prison.

So this wasn't just the first time Lexi had taken a cock into her on molly. It was the first time she'd had an unprotected cock inside her, period.

Throwing her head back to moan up at him, Lexi breathed, "M-make me your bitch..."

Her heart was singing with joy at the feeling of the raw, veiny skin pumping in and out. It was utter bliss.

The only thing better would be if it released that warm, precious load deep inside her, tucked away where it belonged, where it could claim her needy womb forever.

The thought overwhelmed her senses, easily pushing logic and reason and warnings aside under the influence of MDMA. She had to have his creamy load filling her warm, soft, fertile belly. She craved it with a singleminded focus.

Voice dripping with desperate need, Lexi whined, "C-cummm inside me-eee-eeee..."

Max's mind went wild with lust at this high-pitched sound of this fat fucking cock slut needily offering up her womb. As he continued to fuck her faster and harder, Max reached around and under the pink lace to cup her generous breasts, his hands squeezing into the firm melons and roughly pinching and pulling on her nipples.

"B-breed me..." Lexi breathed.

Her overstimulated pussy throbbed uncontrollable with need. This was so, so slutty. The ultimate taboo. Letting this strong boy steal her away from her boyfriend. Letting his big cock spurt its warm load inside her, claiming her with his seed. Offering herself up to this stud and closing off any chance of Spencer reproducing. It's what was natural, what was right, after all. Deep down in the base of her brainstem, she craved the strongest seed.

Max reveled in the feeling of roughly squeezing her colossal, round tits. Such big, generous milkers. Perfect for feeding his babies. In the haze of the delicious ecstasy high, all thought of birth control, of condoms, of consequence, of hesitation, had floated out of his mind. Evaporated at the sound of this thick blonde whore begging him to squirt his baby batter into her, to conquer her, claim breeding rights over her fertile body, and make her pathetic boyfriend a cuck bitch with each sperm-laden squirt of his rock-hard fuck tool.

Her words coming in broken moans, her voice barely audible over the all-consuming trance bassline, the fertile teenage rave slut mewled up at him.

"M-ma-xx... ooh - I'm - aah - g-go-n-na - uuunghhhh - gonna c-cu-cu-m-mmm-"

His fondling of her thick, generous breast flesh was so hard it was leaving pink marks, hard enough to be painful normally. But pain melted into pleasure deep into a molly roll, and combined with the spiraling breeding daydreaming Lexi's intoxicated mind was floating through, it sent her tumbling right over the edge.

Her eyes rolled back and her vision blurred. Her chubby body shook involuntarily, her pussy rhythmically clenching his cock as she came, her orgasm rippling through her body. Warmth flowed over her in waves, each seeming to peak at the absolute apex of possible human pleasure. Her mouth widened into an O shape as she moaned like a bitch in heat, her voice hoarse with pleasure, and she felt herself tighten around him, massaging that fat cock to try and coax out the thick, warm load of potent baby batter that churned in those beautiful overstretched balls that slapped relentlessly against her.

Max's cock swelled even larger inside her, and he knew he was close to coming as well. He thrust harder, his hips slamming into her with each stroke. Lexi pushed back against him, her big ass grinding against his cock as she met him thrust for thrust, her pussy greedily milking the thick meat tool. She could feel the tension building in her body, her muscles tensing as she prepared for yet another orgasm.

And she could feel something else too. His cock bulging even larger, straining against her tight depths. His balls retracting. Something was happening. Something she needed desperately.

Lexi's eyes widened in anticipation and she turned her blonde head to look at his. With dinner plate pupils and an uncontrollably vibrating jaw, she gazed up into his eyes, moaning and panting like the hot, thick rave slut she was.

At the thought of the warm, sticky cum churning in his heavy balls, waiting to be released inside her in mere moments, she tumbled over the edge of a world-shattering orgasm yet again. She was really going to get to feel hot, virile cum in her unprotected little pussy. The thought of it splashing deep within her, coating her insides with thick cream, was too much to bear.

"Maxxx," she was barely able to whisper as waves of pleasure exploded from her plundered pussy, "please c-cum inside m-mmm-mmm..."

That was all he could take. This hot chubby whore's command flipped an instant switch in his mind.

Max groaned as he came, his thick seed exploding out of his cock and into her wet, waiting cunt. The tight teenage pussy pressed down on his big spurting fuck organ, desperately squeezing the steaming ropes of thick, baby-making cum so they splattered even harder against her cervix, insistently pushed by his fat cock head through the fleshy ring and into deep her trembling, unprotected womb.

Max roughly grabbed, one hand squeezing a fat tit and the other clenching her throat, and growled into her ear.

"Take my FUCKING seed, you fat fucking SLUT."

She squealed and spasmed in delight. She loved being his hot, cheating, drugged-up rave slut. She loved that he loved her thick, ripe, fertile teenage body. She savored the feeling of the fat cock straining to get as deep as possible as its steaming hot load squirted deep into her again and again. Her pussy gushed slick juice, oozing around the thick cock.

Her orgasm building again, she whined as she arched her back to push her hips against his hard rod. Her hips gyrated wildly as they ground against him to massage the seed out of his thick cock, her hungry slut cunt milking every last drop of cum from the hard, pulsating rod, greedily sucking it into her warm and waiting womb.

Squeezing her close and putting his mouth to whisper in her ear as he nutted in her, hot breath against her chubby, flushed cheek.

"Get pregnant with my fucking baby, bitch."

The thought of this random stranger forcing his baby into her thick, vulnerable body with his girthy fuck tool while her uselessly flaccid boyfriend played video games at home was too much. Lexi's molly high peaked right then, sending her building orgasm crescendoing over the edge.

"I'm cu-cumm-mm-ii-iii-iiiiii..." Lexi screamed, thrashing her soft, chubby body violently as Max held her tight.

Her juices flowed out onto his cock as he injected her warm womb with his thick cum, his heavy, swollen balls pulsing to the rhythm of the trance bassline as they pumped glob after glob of breeding batter into her hungry, unprotected pussy. He held his cock deep inside her as it pumped his piping hot genetic material into her vulnerable pink womb, and her soft, jiggling belly swelled with his cock and his virile seed.

"I love knocking you up, you fucking slam pig," he groaned hotly into her ear, spurt after spurt of his raw load still dumping deep into her unprotected body.

She squealed and her fat tits bounced wildly as he ground his hips into her harder and glob after gooey glob of victorious male genes continued to pulse through his meat pipe, conquering her creamy mess of a baby-making cunt.

It was still several days before her fertile period was set to start, but something broke in her, something animal and unconscious, and her body responded.

Deep inside her quivering breeding hips, a trembling ovary released a plump egg into her fallopian tube with an imperceptible blip.

The cock still belching out sticky nut cream, Max whispered, "I love taking you from your bitch boyfriend. Only I get to breed."

Fuck... it was so hot thinking about how much better Max was, how upset Spencer would be at this humiliation. It was so natural and perfect and deliciously primal to give herself over to this big, superior man, to let him mate with her and to slide her thick pussy onto that hard, fat cock. Her achingly fertile 18-year-old body was meant to wrap her thick thighs around him, take his thick rod deep in her wide hips, and pulse her hungry inner walls to slurp up every drop of that creamy, precious sperm.

With each splurt of Max's warm nut cream into her womb, a gush of white-hot serotonin sloshed through her synapses, his horse cock forcing her to spiral ever deeper into a molly-fueled fuck frenzy. Lexi's pussy milked the thick cock, desperate to pull out every drop. As she felt the steaming hot cum spreading its gooey warmth inside her, each thrusting shot coating her trembling pussy walls in thick, sperm-loaded cream, the feeling overflowed into an uncontrollable orgasm that rippled violently through her body.

Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened wide with a moan, her slack jaw violently shaking, tongue reaching straight out, every single muscle in her body contracting involuntarily as explosive pleasure cascaded through them.

Every single muscle in her body was fully flexed and violently shaking. She clung to him desperately, her tits squeezed against him like fat flesh balloons ready to pop. Slowly, gradually, the orgasms began to subside. The endless hose of fuck butter slowed to a drool, globs of it overflowing her swollen cunt lips and dribbling down her thick thighs.

For several minutes they stood there breathing heavily and trembling, thick cock lodged firmly inside, pushing all the cum as deep as it could go. They squeezed their bodies together, making sure every last drop stayed deep inside Lexi where it belonged.

They squeezed each other hard as his cock slowly softened, pure love and absolute trust vibrating through them. Eventually with a wet plop his long, flaccid cock slid free of her battered pussy and she spasmed as a gush of warm breeding cream sloshed out to ooze down her shaking legs.

As they stood there shivering in ecstasy and covered in sweat, Lexi beamed up at Max, her eyes still wide, tears of joy welling up beneath her obscenely dilated pupils.

"Fuck Max.... that was so fucking... amazing," she breathed, her voice thick with husky desire. "I love the way you fuck me... the way you talk to me... I love taking your cum."

Her blonde hair was tousled crazily and one big, perky tit had popped free from its pink lace cage, its round pink areola and little nipple shivering and hardening in the night air.

Max grinned back at her, his heart pounding in his chest. "You're amazing," he replied, his voice rough and hoarse, "I love conquering you."

They stood there for another minute, wrapped in each other's arms, their bodies still trembling with the aftershocks of their orgasms. The music continued to play, the crowd of silhouetted ravers dance around them through the fog as they slowly swayed back and forth to the music.

After a minute of bliss, he began to return to planet earth. "So..." he said, "that was a good massage, I take it?"

She spun around and grinned, slapping his shoulder. "Oh my godddd, you're ridiculous!" She spun around, blonde hair twirling, and hugged her thick, breedable body against him, her huge, soft breasts pressing into his chest, only the thin lacy pink bra between them. She wrapped one leg around his, and he could feel the wet mix of cunt juice and his thick seed trailing down her thigh.

"This is actually my first time on molly... I... I never knew it was this amazing!" She beamed up at him, her arms still around him, eyes shining, still trembling as she recovered from him dumping a hot load of thick, sperm-laden cum in her wide, jiggly, fertile body.

"Honestly," she gushed, "it feels like everything is so right. So perfect. Like... this is fate, and we, we were... meant to be together."