Breeding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had to hit me with the Millennial Kryptonite, didn't you... Fine, I guess maybe we could look into some options together..."

Emma placed her hand in the middle of the three of them.

"One for All?" She said triumphantly.

Avery grinned manically and slapped her hand over Emma's.

"and All for One!" She intoned giddily.

Lydia just stared the two of them down with one hand on her flared hip and a cocky smirk on her lips.

"You fuckin' nerds..."

She slapped her own hand over the top and the three of them sealed their pact by tossing a hand each into the air just as their manager April managed to muscle her way back to them.

The interns noticed that she had to fend off a few lusty gropes from her fellow employees, and her palmable breasts were slightly reddened from the rougher hands, her dark nipples pointing straight ahead as she moved.

"Ha-ha! Watch it you, I saw that!"

She bounded up with an irrepressible energy and deeply flushed cheeks.

"Crazy, huh? I was expecting happiness seminars and maybe a cake, but this is a real surprise!"

The interns nodded or vocalised their agreement as they felt, and the atmosphere around them became decidedly more sexual as the men of the company began to approach their targets.

"You gonna get a bellyful, April?" Lydia asked conversationally.

"You bet your butt, hun! How about you girls, you in?"

All three girls nodded enthusiastically, and April clapped happily at the news.

"Fantastic! I was hoping you'd say that, as I... sort of... volunteered you to help me out with Fluffer's Junction."

The three girls furrowed their brows in confusion.

"April, what the fuck is Fluffer's Junction?" Lydia asked in her confrontational way.

"Oh, right! So, I think it's kind of a given that not every man here is going to be satisfied with a bit of traditional sex, so me and the other supervisors came up with the idea for a stall! You and the other interns be using your 'talents' to keep the boys hard while they wait for their preferred person to become available, or maybe you'll just be getting them off with your hands or mouth or whatever."

Lydia put on her best hard-ball face, the one she used when she was counting coupons at the supermarket.

"I dunno, April... What's in it for us?"

April deflated slightly, as if she hadn't considered there would be any resistance to her plan.

"Aw, come on, girls! I promise I'll make it worth your while! I'll owe you such a big favour!"

Avery and Emma looked to Lydia, who seemed to be their chief negotiator.

"...we were supposed to give our Presentation today. I think we aced it, right April?"

April's face lit up, clearly expecting to have to make bigger concessions.

"You guys crushed it! You won't regret this!"

Max smiled with satisfaction.

"Well I did pretty well out of that negotiation... Lyds, you should come with me the next time I speak to my landlord."

April seemed a little shock, clearly just now remembering that Max was still there.

"Oh, Sweetie... They've paid their price, smart-mouth. You come find me when you want to pay yours..."

She wiggled her rump saucily at him and grabbed Avery and Emma by the hand, pulling the two of them into her wake with Lydia following close behind.

As they navigated the crowd, they saw that for many people the festivities had already begun. Isolated couples were already claiming sofas for themselves, staking out their claims like old-timey prospectors. The activities they saw ranged from impassioned kissing to heavy petting and even aggressively forthright oral sex, girls writhing in pleasure as their colleagues worked frantically to prepare them for what was to come.

April led them to a large and shabbily arranged pile of pillows, blankets and comforters that had been hastily pulled into a broad square. Several girls from various departments (including not a few heads of department) were already on their knees, jerking or sucking on men who had wandered over for something a little bit different.

April pointed out a free patch of unclaimed territory and invited them to plop down. She arranged them into a sort of sexy pile of bodies, making the girls lounge over each other like harem wives awaiting the Sultan. She pulled a smartphone from a nearby counter and snapped a few shots of them.

"It's for the newsletter, I was thinking of getting an 'after' shot later on."

The girls pouted and flirted with the camera, playing up in jest. Seemingly satisfied with her glamour shots, she dropped to her knees and encouraged the girls to do likewise.

"Here are some bottles of lube, don't be afraid to get creative with them. Ok boys! Come and get it! Sweet, young intern flesh, right here!"

She was joking, but her statement seemed to generate an awful lot of attention in very short order.

Suddenly there were men from varying departments stumbling over to investigate the tempting offer. April was almost immediately silenced by the girthy cock of her department head, Mr Latham. Even with her mouth full, she groaned and squealed with delight as she bobbed her head up and down.

A man Avery sort of recognised from Accounts Payable strolled up, his long and thin cock rolling back and forth with each step.

"Hi, you're... Avery, right?"

She smiled at the recognition, thinking that it was always a nice touch when people were polite enough to remember your name. She took the cock in hand and began to stroke it, feeling the searing heat of the flesh beneath her fingers as she tried to return the favour.

"Got it in one! And you... are... Daryl?"

Daryl shot her two finger-guns to indicate that her assumption was correct, and she allowed herself a small victory fist-pump before locking her lips over the head of his cock and running her tongue along the base of its shaft.

A sharp intake of breath told her that she was on the right track, and she went to work. She let the smell and taste of the organ fill her senses, feeling the occasional warm pulse as Daryl's cock grew larger as a result of her ministrations.

While she could hardly be called an expert when it came to oral sex, Avery knew that her favourite part was feeling those warm pulses. To her, they were an impossible-to-fake sign that the man was feeling genuine pleasure because of her actions.

She swivelled her eyes around to see how the other girls were doing and saw Emma first of all. Her normally shy friend now had an honest-to-god queue forming in front of her, and was taking a moment to pour out a big bottle of lube over her chest. The men watching jerked themselves off watching her delight in the slippery sheen it gave her as she rubbed it in.

On the other side Lydia was maximising her potential by taking on two men at once, effortlessly deepthroating one while giving the other a slippery lube-aided handjob, periodically alternating which cock got sucked.

"Wow, they're really putting on a show! Now I feel a little inadequate..." She thought glumly, but only for a second.

With a heroic flourish April descended from somewhere to the left, somewhat crazy-eyed with a thick trail of what Avery generously assumed was drool running down her chin.

"Well hello, handsome! How's my girl treating you, huh?"

April's voice was unusually hoarse, as if she'd gotten a sore throat at some point in the last few minutes. Daryl moaned in response and ran his fingers through her choppy hair.

"Yeah, she's pretty damn good..."

Avery blushed hotly, and April gave a predatory grin, running her hands all over the younger girl's body.

"I bet she is, sweetie... Look at that pretty face... Look up at him while you work, honey."

Avery wordlessly obeyed, opening her eyes to look up at Daryl, which earned another appreciative noise from him. April's hand snaked around Daryl's hanging testicles and massaged them gently.

"I bet I could teach you kids a little trick to make this feel extra good, how about that?"

Daryl just grunted, no longer able or willing to properly vocalise. Avery pulled her head off of his dick, which was now slick with her spit.

"A trick?"

April smiled, and Avery began to suspect that it wasn't just spittle running down her chin and onto her chest.

"Well... Who am I to turn down advice from a more experienced source?"

She nodded, and April's eyes lit up.

"He'll like this, honey. Learn to do this and you'll never have trouble hanging on to a man... Now, back to work, young lady."

As Avery went back to sucking cock, April got behind Daryl and gently parted his buttcheeks.

"What are you-OH!" This was all Daryl could manage before the older woman plunged her face into his most sensitive area and began voraciously licking and slurping on that part of him that likely no other human being had ever touched. She moaned whorishly as she explored the deepest parts of him with her tongue.

Within seconds his breathing became erratic, he began babbling and stammering, unable to even finish a thought under the relentless double-teaming.

"Oh Jesus! Oh shit... You're... I'm... Fuck!"

Avery was shocked at the efficiency of April's 'technique', something she would have never thought to do was having such a profound effect on her intended target. She could feel those warm surges increasing in intensity, indeed Daryl's entire body seemed to go rigid, shivering with muscle tension. He put one hand in Avery's hair to set the pace for her sucking, and put the other in April's, just forcing her head deeper if at all possible.

"Ah! AH! Oh shit! Gonna... I'm... Oh shit I'm about to fucking CUM!"

Avery pulled her mouth back a little bit so that her lips were clamped over the head of his cock, furiously milking it with one hand and sucking like a vacuum cleaner. Her spare hand lovingly kneaded the swollen testicles, desperate to draw forth her prize.

She wasn't made to wait, the cock in her hand gave one more shuddering pulse and suddenly her mouth was absolutely filled to the brim with hot cream. With a squeak of surprise, she accepted squirt after squirt of cum which proceeded to fill every corner of her mouth. When she was sure the barrage was over, she drew her mouth back and took a deep breath through her nose. April's head appears from behind Daryl with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"How'd we do, honey?" She asked flirtatiously.

Avery opened her mouth and showed the two of them the swirling cum sitting on her tongue. Making sure to maintain eye contact with Daryl, she swallowed it all in one gulp and presented her now clean tongue for appraisal. April seemed happy with this result, and patted Daryl's flank in a friendly manner.

"How about you, Stud? That do anything for you?"

Daryl looked like he was about to faint more than anything.

"Uh... yeah, that was... pretty... fucking... whoa..."

He managed to mumble a closing 'I'll catch you later' before stumbling off to find somewhere quiet to recover. April licked her lips in a self-satisfied fashion and put her hands on her hips with barely contained pride.

"Not bad for an older girl, eh? I've still got it!"

Avery couldn't help but laugh girlishly at her Manager's enthusiasm for all of this. She was running this orgy like the cake stall at a school bake sale, and something about that was just terribly funny.

"Does that really work like that for guys?" Avery asked, suitably impressed by the effects she had witnessed. April shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't have a damn clue, but my Husband has always been a fan. Right now, that makes me two-for-two. Wanna help me make it three-for-three?"

She pointed behind Avery, who turned around to see Lydia still working two cocks at once, her hands furiously pumping as she took each cock right to the base with little apparent difficulty. If that wasn't impressive enough, behind her Emma was giving Mr Anson from Human Resources the titjob of his life. She was squealing and spurring him on with encouraging words as his dick darted in and out of her big, fleshy tits with the power and speed of a steam train.

"C'mon, you'll never know if you never try it!" April said as she crawled on all fours towards one of the men Lydia was servicing. Almost without consciously realising it Avery was crawling too, moving to position herself behind the other man, who was currently receiving a slippery handjob that looked like it felt amazing.

She would have made it all the way were it not for a polite tap on the shoulder from somewhere above her. She turned around to see quite a bit more of Max than she had previously. He was dripping in sweat and his toned body seemed to pulse with barely contained energy. It didn't take a great deal of investigative panache to guess what he had been doing. His girthy erection was a violent shade of red and quite clearly wet.

"Hi Maxy, I see you wasted no time?"

Max pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose with a triumphant smirk, placing his hands on his hips in a victory pose.

"I have acquitted myself with honour and dignity, as you can surely see."

His newfound swagger was strangely attractive, and Avery noticed for the first time that Max was a surprisingly handsome man. He was tall, slim and toned with sandy blonde hair and a strong jawline.

Why had she never noticed that before? Regardless, she giggled at his comments and planted herself on her supple rump to speak with him. She was dimly conscious of the fact that she was showing him as much of her body as possible, but she didn't make any move to cover herself.

"Oh absolutely! Such valorous behaviour is deserving of acclaim, my Lord! May I enquire as to the lucky recipient of your 'valour'?"

The faux chivalry tickled her, and Max gave a hearty laugh before pointing towards a particularly busy looking knot of people. No one person could be accurately be picked out from the scrum, and they were all too preoccupied with their grunts, moans and slaps to pay attention to anything else.

"Melinda from the Contact Centre has been 'looking after' me. She and the other girls from that department are calling themselves 'The Call-Girls'. They have a competition on to see who can attract the most 'johns' and the winner gets to shift-swap as much as they want for a month. I felt that it was my civic duty to do my part."

Avery looked back to the crowd (arching her chest a little as she did) and did indeed notice that there was a tangle of noticeably female body parts, often draped over or wrapped around three or more men.

"Wow..." was about all she could manage, feeling her mouth and honeypot simultaneously moisten at the thought of it.

"Yeah." Max replied, casting a wistful glance back towards the pile of quivering flesh he had so recently escaped. "As much fun as it was, I felt I had an obligation to my fellow interns, so I thought I'd see how you girls were doing."

Avery smiled at Max's ever-present politeness, which had emerged unscathed from this unusually charged atmosphere. She motioned behind her to the other girls, both of which were still servicing men with their mouths and hands.

"Well as you can see, Emmie and Lyds have their hands full right now... but I don't seem to have a dance partner at the moment... What's a girl to do, right?"

Max looked at the other girls with an animalistic grin, then turned to look at Avery, who was making every effort to maximise her assets. She arched her back sensuously and spread her legs brazenly, wordlessly inviting him to take her for his own. Max took a long look at her wet slit, and his prick bobbed with need in response.

"Well, I'm glad I came by when I did then. Maybe I could borrow you for a 'dance'?"

She giggled again and beckoned him closer with a crooked finger. He dropped to his knees and suddenly was looming over her, his face inches from hers. She exhaled fitfully and took in his sharp features as he kissed her fiercely. He ran strong fingers along her thighs and up her torso, caressing her ribs with the palms of his hands and manoeuvring her into the ideal position with surprising delicacy. She reciprocated his attentions, both hands running down his chest and curling around his back.

She was drunk with sensation as she felt his lips move to her neck and his hands roaming over every inch of her. One hand snaked into her choppy hair and gently pulled her head back to allow his questing lips better access to her long neck. She felt his perfect poise and control of her, which only made him more desirable. He was clearly strong enough to take whatever he wanted from her, but he used that strength with a supreme gentleness.

He was in charge, but only because he knew she would allow him to be.

She rewarded his attitude by snaking her hands towards his still-throbbing penis, which was pointing at her exposed abdomen like an artillery piece ready to fire. Taking it in both hands, she felt the slickness of it with some surprise. She realised that she was touching a penis that had recently been inside another woman, and the thought filled her with perverse excitement. She gave it a few loving caresses and then angled it downward towards its true prize.

Max responded to her ministrations by angling his hips forward, aiding her in locating the point they were both seeking. She guided him with her hand until the flared tip was perfectly lined up with her drooling quim.

"Do it." She whispered, watching the organ with a hypnotized gaze.

Max needed no further encouragement. With a slowness that was almost agonizing in the moment, he slid all the way into her. She felt every ridge and vein of the invader as it parted her folds, the sensation of flesh shifting and moulding itself around the new object was intense. She groaned reflexively, pushing the air out of her lungs as her whole world shrank down to the powerful sensations from her pulsing pussy.

"Oh man... Avery, you feel so..."

Max breathily left the sentence hanging, his eyes closed in rapture as he took a moment to savour the feeling. Avery's heart swelled with pride at the sensations she was giving him, delighting in the reality of her sexual power. She pressed her back to the pillows on the floor and grabbed one of his hands, pulling it to her breast in one motion. His strong fingers immediately began to knead the pliant flesh as his hips began to move back.

She felt the dick inside her withdraw, leaving only a deep sense of emptiness where once she felt so full. She didn't have long to contrast the two feelings though, as Max immediately pushed his way back in, building a steady rhythm as he fucked her into the cushions below.

A few girlish gasps escaped her as she was rutted, which only seemed to encourage her teammate to pick up his pace. She shivered and squirmed around the cock which seemed to gain new ground inside her with each thrust and snaked needy fingers across her aching clit.

Her body bounced as Max's tempo crept up, and she traced the outline of his muscles with her free hand. Said hand reached around to grasp at his firm backside, wordlessly spurring him on by pulling him further into her depths. Between Max's ever-quickening pace and the frenzied actions of her own fingers, her entire abdomen felt like it was tingling with electricity. Already she felt the slow but inevitable progress of her orgasm, a tightness below her stomach that would soon overwhelm her.