Breeding Journal Pt. 02

Story Info
After her father takes her virginity Britany wants more.
2.9k words
4.39
132.7k
160
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid in bed, my pussy a little sore from daddy fucking me for the first time. But it wasn't a bad sore like it hurt. No, it was the kind of sore I felt after a long run when I used to be on the cross-country team my junior year. His cum was inside me and I didn't want to move. I didn't want any of him to leak out. He rested his hand on my stomach and I watched as it slowly moved up every time I inhaled, and then come back down. Sometimes I'd push my belly out and imagine I was in my third trimester. I can't wait for when I'm about to give birth and my stomach balloons out. I hope my daddy never takes his hand off me. I love the idea of him wanting to protect me and his unborn child.

I always knew this was where my life was headed. It's a daughter's duty to save herself and remain pure until she's old enough for her father to take ownership of what's his. And now that daddy has fucked me and filled me with his seed, I can finally be the person I was meant to be. But, I have so much to learn. I need to be the best at making him feel good. I still worry - even though he's tried to assure me - that there are older women out there who know all the tricks when it comes to pleasing a man.

I glanced at daddy's limp cock resting on my thigh. It still seemed so thick and long, how did I ever get it inside my tight young pussy? Reaching down, I lifted his baby-maker up only to let go. It made such a loud a smacking noise when it landed. For some reason that amused me. So, I did it again. Now that I'm eighteen, I'm old enough to play with my daddy's meat whenever I want. From this point forward, I can come into his room naked and bend over in front of him. If he wants to ravage my tight young body he can. If he wants to tenderly make love to his little girl he can. It will always be up to him. I don't want any say in what happens. I don't want to have to make any decisions. I trust him. I believe he will always give me what I need.

I giggled and daddy groaned after his cock came smacking down into me again. "Let daddy sleep, little girl," he mumbled.

"Yes, daddy. You keep sleeping," I whispered and I shifted my weight to get up onto my knees. I kissed daddy's lips and he didn't move. I kissed his cheek and he said nothing. "Daddy, did you already fall back to sleep?" I asked, but there was no answer. By now I must have had a huge evil grin, looking down at daddy's dick. I kissed along his hairy chest all the while checking to see if he gave any clue that he was really awake.

I had obviously never sucked a cock before but the closer I got the more my mouth watered. It was almost as if it was ingrained deep inside me, passed down in my DNA. I took him in my hand and slowly stroked. Licking my lips, I watched his skin roll up and down. My favorite was how his head disappeared into my fingers and then reemerged again. I don't know why, but I just love the shape of it. I love the smooth skin and the dark thick veins along the shaft. Is this how every little girl feels about her daddy's cock, I wonder? Are all cocks that beautiful?

Daddy shifted in the bed but his eyes didn't open. So, I stuck out my tongue and licked across the tip. He twitched and I licked him again. Soon I had my whole little mouth wrapped around his head and I could feel him growing harder between my lips. I paid such close attention for any sign that what I was doing felt good. I wanted to become an expert cock sucker. I wanted to know every trick in the book so that anytime my daddy wanted me to please him, my mouth would be all he desired.

I used my hand and stroked him in unison as I slowly bobbed my head up and down. Oh my god! I loved how this made him get so hard. It was my mouth- my innocent little girl mouth that was making my daddy erect. Not even twenty-four hours earlier I had been a virgin. I had been too young for my daddy to fuck me, and now here I was feeling his shaft slide along my tongue. Something deep inside my core needed this.

That's how it felt, taking my daddy in my mouth more so than even when he fucked me. That made us both feel good. This was different. It was like I had discovered sucking cock for the first time like I was the first little girl to ever wrap her lips around her father. Day and night, I'll be able to show my love and devotion to my daddy by dropping to my knees, unzipping his fly. I'll honor him by giving him head anytime he needs: In the morning before work, as soon as he gets home, in the car as he drives, in the bathroom at the store, in a movie theater, in a tent when we're camping, behind a gas station. I didn't care. I made a silent vow as I took as much of him as I could fit down the back of my throat, that from this day forward my mouth would be available to my daddy every second of every day for the rest of my life.

Daddy's eyes opened and reached down and brushed my hair back off my face. "Little girl. What are you doing? He sleepily asked.

I stopped long enough to answer. "I am giving you my first blow job, daddy."

His big strong hand petted me so gently. It made me feel small and fragile. It made me feel incredibly loved. "Where did you learn to do that?" He asked.

I pushed all the way down until his head rubbed against the back of my throat. Then I held it there a moment before pulling all the way up. A little out of breath, I answered. "I don't know. I just sort of know, I guess. I mean, I know what a blow job is. I saw your perfect cock resting on my leg, and I felt like I needed to taste it. Is that bad?"

Before daddy answered I took him into my mouth. I sucked hard on his head and used my hand to stroke him. "Oh my god..." he groaned. "No, baby. It isn't bad." Then I took him deep in my throat again. "It's part of who you are. All little girls have it in them, this intense need to please and serve their daddy. You're just doing what you were born to do."

Daddy rested his hand on the back of my head, and I tried to take all of him. I couldn't though. I got to a point about halfway down where I felt like I hit a wall. I coughed a little and pulled back. "I'm sorry, daddy. I can't take all of it. Are you disappointed with me?"

"Oh, little girl..." daddy sighed as he petted my head. "I could never be disappointed with you. I don't expect you to be an expert cock sucker the day after you turn eighteen. It takes practice. And I promise I will let you have lots of practice."

I started to sniffle and I don't know why. I choked up. My eyes watered. "Baby!" Daddy exclaimed. "Don't cry. What's wrong?" Daddy asked as he pulled on my arm until my body cuddled up next to him. He held me so tight and kissed my forehead. "Little girl, your daddy loves you so much. Don't be sad."

"I'm sorry, daddy. I'm not sad. I don't really know why I'm crying." Daddy kissed my forehead again, and then my nose, and then my lips. Soon his tongue entered my mouth and gently swirled around. I squeezed him as tight as I could like my life depended on holding onto him. He responded by holding me even tighter. I felt so safe and loved. I had no doubts. Everything I was belonged to him. In his arms, the house could be consumed in a tornado, within a hurricane, during an earthquake, and I'd have no fear. It would all fade away into the background, like rolling hills off in the distance.

I ran my little fingers through the hair on his chest, our tongues pressed against one another. Gradually I moved lower over daddy's stomach until I found his still hard cock again. I wrapped my fingers around it and stroked him. "That's it, honey," daddy stopped kissing me long enough to say. "It's best to always keep your daddy nice and hard."

"I want it inside me so bad. My little pussy is aching for you, daddy. What if you didn't make me pregnant the last time? I want more of your cum. Please, daddy. Fill up your little girl." I asked, but before he could answer I started kissing him.

We kissed for a long time as he squeezed me closer to him. Finally, he pulled away and looked into my eyes as he petted my hair. "Then I'll keep filling you with cum to make sure, little girl."

Daddy lifted me up and guided my body on top of him until I straddled his lap. I looked down at his fully hard cock pressing on my tiny hairless pussy. He moved his hips and ground against my little clitty, and it made my body shiver. "Go ahead, baby. Reach down there and take daddy's cock. Ease it into your pussy."

I wrapped my fingers around his package and stroked it along my lips, parting them, until his head disappeared. Even with only that little bit inside me, I felt filled, but I'm a greedy little girl. I wanted more of it. I wanted all of it. Slowly, I eased my body down and daddy's shaft vanished. That's it, honey." Daddy encouraged me as he reached up to squeeze my hickey covered breasts. "Now, grind your hips. Move back and forth so your clit rubs against me."

He squeezed me so hard, pinching my sore nipples between his fingers, twisting them one way and then the other. I did what he asked. I ground my hips back and forth. The day before, daddy took me and fucked me so aggressively. I loved it. I loved feeling like I was his to do with whatever he wanted. But this was great, too. I loved sitting on top of him like a playful little girl. I loved feeling his cock as deep as it could possibly get. That didn't stop me from trying to get it deeper. I ground so hard, rubbing my clit against the base of his cock. It made my body shiver. I tried to speak but my voice shuttered. I don't even know what I wanted to say. "It's ok little girl," daddy answered. "Just keep fucking your father. Can you feel it? Can you feel that you belong to me? I'm your daddy. I own you. You're mine."

I moved even faster, and daddy pushed up into me. "Do you want to cum, little girl?"

I nodded enthusiastically and daddy took one hand off my breast and moved it up to my throat. His hand gently applied a little bit of pressure. "I haven't given you permission yet. If you want to honor your father and be a good girl, my first rule is you need my permission to cum. Do you understand?"

I nodded again and his grip around my neck tightened. "Good girl, keep riding me. Keep fucking your father. I want you to get so close but you're going to obey me. You're going to hold it back."

My juices gushed out all over my daddy, which made it easier for me to grind faster and with more pressure. Back and forth; around and around, I moved my hips. Even with me on top, my daddy's hand on my throat made it feel like he was in control. I still felt like he owned me. He squeezed a little bit tighter; then a little more. I let out a moan as my body quivered. "Don't do it," Daddy snapped. "Don't you do it. Not without my permission."

"But daddy-" I cried, and he pressed his fingers harder into my flesh. I wanted to explode but I couldn't disappoint him. I tried to imagine a wall - a thick brick wall - holding back this incredible energy. It built and built and even though I knew it wasn't a good idea I imagined cracks forming. I tried to fight it but it was all too much. Daddy's cock was deep inside me. His hand was around my throat. My breasts were covered in hickeys from the day before. And my father's cum, from the first time he had ever fucked me, was somewhere deep inside my body, maybe even knocking on the door of my ovaries. I had to wait eighteen years for this, and it seemed impossible to wait a few more seconds.

"That's it, little girl. Who owns you?"

"You do, daddy. You own me," I whispered. By now his hand was so tight around my neck, I could barely speak. I opened my mouth to breathe and only a little bit of air got to my lungs.

"Are you always going to be a good girl for your daddy? Are you always going to obey me?

I tried but the words to answer couldn't come out.

"Give your father what he wants. Cum for me. Unleash it That's it. Cum all over your daddy's cock. Let it all go."

The brick wall in my mind shattered into nothing and all that energy I had been storing up unloaded. I felt possessed. My body moved in ways that didn't make sense. I wanted to topple over but I also wanted to fall back. I wanted to crunch up into a ball but at the same time, I wanted to stretch out. I clenched my hands and dug my nails into my daddy's chest. If I could have, I would have ripped him open. I would have kept digging until I had torn up the mattress and the floor. I would have torn through the concrete foundation and into the earth. The noises that came out of my mouth were like cries and moans and whimpers all at the same time. They came from the deepest part of me. "Oh my god, daddy. I can't stop."

Daddy let go of my throat and that seemed to unleash an even bigger wave of my orgasm. I came crashing down into my daddy and he wrapped his arms so tight around me pushing me all the way down on this cock. "Oh my god, oh my god! Daddy, it's too much."

"You feel amazing, little girl. You're going to make your father cum."

Even though my body was out of control I managed to keep moving my hips. The thought that daddy might unload into me gave me this brief focus. "I want it, daddy. Please give me your cum. Fill me up. Breed me. Make sure you put a baby inside me."

I pressed my lips to daddy's neck and I felt his cock throb. I realized I was wrong. It could get more intense. Feeling all that warm batter gush into my already soaking pussy brought on a whole other level where my emotions and my pleasure was indistinguishable from one another. I just began to cry and daddy held me so tight. "I don't know what's wrong," I sobbed.

But daddy assured me, "It's ok. Let it all out."

He patted my head as I continued to cum, and he continued to fill me up.

"I love you, little girl," he whispered in my ear. "You're my daughter. And you're going to be the mother of my child."

Tears fell from my eyes onto my daddy as aftershocks sent tremors down my spine all the way to my toes. "Shh," he said continuing to pet me. "It's ok. Daddy has you. I'm always going to have you."

I laid there on top of him, with his cock going limp inside of me. I didn't want to move from that spot. If I couldn't live forever and be his little girl, I wanted to die right there in his arms. If daddy ever decided I wasn't good enough this is where I wanted it all to end. But, for a moment daddy had taken away any doubt. I was his. I would always be his. We were going to have this amazing life where he breeds me over and over again, where I cook for him and take care of his kids, where I help raise the grandchildren he makes when he breeds our daughters after their eighteenth birthday. And the cycle will go on and on, just as it was meant to.

Author Note:

If you liked this writing please check out my other stories that cover a wide range of different situations and kinks, especially the previous chapters of this story. I love hearing what people think and interacting with them, so your comments are greatly appreciated. Also, check out my profile for a link to my blog that has all kinds of other kinky writings as well as ways to contact me.