Breeding of the Blonde Off-Worlder

Story Info
The Breeding Ceremony of Syanok has begun.
3.9k words
4.69
3.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ and are not my own.

Characters: Samus (Metroid); Nidalee (League of Legends)

It wasn't the smoothest egress from foldspace she's had, but the immediate aftermath that followed jarred her. Upon exiting, the Gunship made almost immediate contact with an asteroid. Then, another. On-board stabilization systems did what they could to re-calibrate and reorient the ship.

But they were not nimble enough.

Another asteroid lay directly ahead and, unable to deviate to avoid it, Samus directed all available power to the forward shields to mitigate the impact. The results were still catastrophic, sending her ship into a tailspin towards the nearest planet

The HUD crackled with its illegible charts and readings as the cabin shook with turbulence. The metal of the hull groaned as the ship quickly reached terminal velocity entering the atmosphere. Most of the monitors in the cockpit were offline and, by her estimation, the rest would soon be inoperable.

Samus had not a clue of the planet's climate or temperament; the little data she could gather before the center console indicated most of the planet seem rainforest in nature.

With approximately five minutes until impact, she clambered up out of the cockpit and crawled up the hall to her stateroom using available ladders and anything she could get a grip on. The ship was near vertical in it's descent.

She quickly rummaged through her locker, found her already prepared emergency bag, and began her upward climb towards the escape pods.

There was very little time.

The ship shuddered and shook violently as she crawled into the pod. She shut the door behind her, firmly securing the latch-bolts. Then she began powering up the pod, flipping the necessary switches, and the dark pod illuminated and came to life. Moments later, she jettisoned the pod.

The fragmentary information she received on the planet's habitat and composition proved to be surprisingly accurate. Getting a good vantage point on top of the escape pod, she saw that the area was dominated with trees and green overgrowth, humid, and sweltering heat. The humidity was obscuring her binoculars, and she found herself constantly having to lower them to wipe clean.

She unzipped her flight suit, tying the top portion around her waist. The humidity was still without mercy but it helped. She fished a black sports bra out of her bag. Not a living being was in sight, but in the event she had to run, better to keep them contained she though, as she was very well endowed and running could be painful otherwise.

Donning her backpack, she reached for the binoculars hanging around her neck, and raised them, adjusting to focus.

Samus saw the shaft coming just as she was lowering them. It hit the top of her forehead, sending her reelin backwards, her back slamming onto the hull of the pod and knocking the wind out of her. She laid there in a daze trying regain her faculties, her head throbbing in anguish.

Lifting her head slowly up, she saw what looked like a tribal woman standing at the base of the pod, spear in hand, covered in a decorative paint and warrior garb. Around her were several other women, also with spears and similarly outfitted to the woman closest to her.

She motioned to her backpack with her hands in a pointing gesture, slowly. She did not want to upset the warriors any more than they clearly already were. The warrior nodded.

Gingerly, she doffed her backpack and retrieved an interpretation device from inside. They hadn't the slightest clue of the planet they were on; the console readings were far from legible to ascertain that.

She turned it on and pushed the box down the sleep incline towards their leader. Samus spoke so as to indicate that she should speak as well.

"Hello. My name is Samus Aran. My ship crashed and I am stuck here."

How that would translate was questionable, but she had to get something out.

The warrior leader spoke in a gruff, authoritative voice back to her. The box repeated it back to her in English.

"Our chieftain will decide your fate. Come."

Samus was aghast at hearing this. Her heartbeat quickened and her jaw tensed in response to this news. She had a blaster in her bag, a small sidearm she had hidden in a secret pocket. But there were twelve of them, all with spears, and likely quite adept with them. She'd have to unsling her bag, rummage through it, and pull the weapon out--this would take time. Too much time.

The leader whistled and two warriors moved to her flanks. She nodded slightly and the two warriors advanced forward, the first to reach her grabbing her, while the other removed her bag and slung it over her own back. After a quick search, she was shoved forward down the steep incline of the fallen pod, almost falling on her face. The warrior in the rear that grabbed her bag stowed the interpreter device back inside.

Once at the base of the pod, she was bound at the wrists by a third warrior. The restraints were basic rope made out of likely local hemp found on the planet. Not the durability of mechanical cuffs but beyond her strength limits to break on her own. If she could but find something sharp...

Walking through the dense forest was slow, sweaty, and tiring work. She felt naked without her exo suit while she wore little more than flight pants and a now drenched in sweat sports bra.

The trek, thankfully, did not last long. Three hours later, the band and their prisoner made their way into the large village. To Samus' surprise, the architecture reminded her more of early colonial villages than straw huts. Some were quite tall, with unique architecture unlike anything she had come across, embellished with the runes of their gods.

They entered the town square, where the bustle of vendors, neighbors congregating, and business produced a cacophony of noise. Within, fifty feet of entering, the loud noise suddenly ceased. Samus began to notice that every pair of eyes was fixated on her. Interestingly, they were all female.

She had a good idea why. With the deeply tan skin of the natives, her pale, milky white skin must have stood out to an unfathomable degree. It was quite possible, she thought, that a white person had never been there at all, and it was the first time any there had ever witnessed such a thing. She hung her down; not shamefully but to futilely draw less attention to herself.

The guards closed in tighter around her once they noticed, spears drawn at the ready, ready to stave off anyone that got too close to their prize.

Not being a massive village, the town square was quickly traversed and they inside the largest building on the far end of the square, ostensibly the chieftain's property.

The building employed an astonishing amount of natural light through skylights. Torches provided the rest. Skins of creatures that were indigenous to the planet adorned the walls and floors. Servants moved about the building, failing not to stare at the exotic guest on the premises.

The throne room was expansive, opening wide from the narrow hall that led to it. A large skylight above lit the room with natural light, allowing Samus to make out the Chieftain on the other side of the room clearly. She was wearing little more than skin pelts, jewelry, and a light amount of blue face paint---the same as the rest of her retinue. The exception was a small crown-like garland around her head, sprinkled with some trinkets and totems. She was powerfully built and with a deep, smooth voice as befitting her position as she sat on chain, one leg crossed over another.

The leader of the group grabbed Samus by the right arm and flung her forward. She stumbled her knees, slamming them on the hard floor. The pelt on top did little to cushion her fall.

Samus gestured with her hands towards the bag on the warrior's shoulder.

"Please, let me get the interpreter box out of that bag," Samus pleaded.

She was not scared but merely acutely aware the situation could go south in a hurry.

The chieftain and warriors exchanged looks and some words that were undiscernible to Samus. The warrior slowly doffed the bag from her bag, dropped it to the floor, and kicked it towards her.

She was again tempted to reach for the hidden weapon in her bag. It would be near suicidal, even more so than before. She overcame the temptation and reached for the interpreter box instead and placed it down in front of her.

"My ship has crashed, and I need your help. I do not mean to intrude," Samus said.

The chieftain looked and murmured something to the bodyguard to her left. She began to laugh, and then repeated it to the rest of the room.

They all joined in.

The chieftain spoke louder in the direction of the box.

"Stand up so that we can observe you," the Chieftain said authoritatively.

Samus did she was told, standing up to all her full 6'0 frame allowed. Chin up and shoulders back, she faced the chieftain head on.

"Now..." the Chieftain continued as she leaned forward in her chair. "Take off your top."

This took Samus by surprise, mostly due to the sexual nature of the command. She promptly obeyed, lifting the sports bra over her head and dropped it to the floor. Her 32K cup sports bra had caught underneath her breasts as she lifted it, causing her heavy breasts to lift and then fall terrifically. She noticed the chieftain take aback as it happened, obviously impressed at what she had seen. The chieftain---along with every other woman in the room---admired her flawless breasts.

"Your pants. Get rid of them," the Chieftain said, breaking the silence.

Samus didn't miss a beat, removing her pants and then her panties---just in case she asked about those, too. She stood there in her purely sculpted form achieved through hard training and work as a bounty hunter. Rippling abs that ran down to hourglass hips with powerful glutes and well toned legs.

By this point, the entire room was ogling her. There were giggles and things being whispered all around, but the interpreter box was not picking any of it up, leaving Samus in the dark.

The chieftain said nothing but looked on. Finally, she rose her right hand into the air and brought it down quickly. The entire room silenced.

"Tomorrow is the breeding festival of syanok. The Breeding Mother, Nidalee, will be visiting our village. Being an outsider, you are not obligated to participate...but you will attend. After, your fate will be decided."

Samus swallowed, her throat dry from general dehydration and anxiety. Breeding festival? Fate? She did not fully understand, but the danger in those words was blatantly apparent.

"I understand," Samus replied, slowly. "At least, I think I do. I am not sure I fully grasp this synanok, however. What is it?"

The chieftain smiled in an endearing and motherly way.

"Syanok," the chieftain corrected her. "Every year, the Breeding Mother Nidalee visits our village. There is much to drink and eat, and all adult women that turned eighteen that year will be deflowered by her---bred by her."

Samus stiffened under this revelation. She had been told she had not need participate, but somehow, while standing there in the presence of those women in her nakedness, she felt something. Something drawing her to the ceremony. To Syanok.

"I would be honored to attend the ceremony," Samus finally stated.

The day began by Samus being awoken by two giggling servant who were quite enthralled by the exotic looking off-worlder they were to attend to. She was quickly hurried into an adjacent hut, where she was bathed in a large wooden tub with scalding hot water. Following her bath, she was given a ceremonial robe. Made out of hemp, it was uncolored but comfortable. Then, she was taken to another communal eating hut, where she was sat down at a large wooden table with twelve other girls. Noticing their youth, and the fact they were all sitting together, she could only assume they were to be participants in the ceremony later that night. The servants served them fruit on lavish looking plates. Some of the girls commanded the servants to feed them by hand. Samus took the liberty of feeding herself with her own hands, however.

The girls were then taken to a luxurious hut separate to the rest of the village. They were escorted there under armed guards, and marched single file on their way there. The door was locked from the outside, and a window revealed that four guards stood posted at the door.

Samus laid down on a floor cushion and stared at the ceiling as she contemplated her situation. While she was explained to what the ceremony was, she was still much in the dark on what to expect. Would she actually have a choice whether to participate? She was told she would, and yet, she was still very much a prisoner in a foreign land.

The pensive thought didn't last long. Within several minutes, the distinct sound of wet kissing and soft moaning filled the hut. Samus sat up from her cushion on the floor and looked around. The girls had paired up on cushions of their own, kissing, fingering, and going down down on one another. To her left, one girl was face down with her ass up being eaten from behind from another. To her right, two girls kissed against the wall.

Was this a part of the ceremony that preceded the Syanok? Or were the women simply too aroused to do anything else before the ceremony began. For some inexplicable reason, she felt the urge to take part in the event. She unfurled the string of her robe and opened it, exposing her large breasts. The two women to her right temporarily stopped kissing and looked at her before returning to what they were doing.

Her right hand drifted to her clit as she softly touched herself. Her left hand massaged and pinched the nipple of her left breast. She began to moan faintly, still unsure if she wanted to draw any attention to herself. She closed her eyes to better enjoy the sensation of her own sexual pleasure and the energy of the room around her doing the same.

The sexual serenity she enjoyed by herself was short lived. Within moments, she felt a tongue enter her pussy, eager and hungry to taste her pale white flesh. Two more flanked each side of her, each hungrily grabbing a breast to suck. It was overwhelming but so was the ecstasy of their fervor. She cried out in pleasure before a pair of lips met hers and silenced her whimpering.

She orgasmed quickly. The young girl eating her pussy squealed with delight at making the white woman cum. Samus arched her back deep in the throes of pleasure as the woman continued to lick and eat. Her lover, however, was pulled aside, and a new one took her spot. She began with even greater zeal than the last one, emboldened by the previous girl making her cum already. This girl, however, opted to tongue her ass instead, letting another girl finger her pussy as she worked. This gave Samus another orgasm, her body convulsing as if she were being exorcized of a demon. It roused the others into a sexual religious frenzy. Working together, they flipped her over, lifted her hips up, and put her fat ass into the air. While she could look into the eyes of the women making love to her before, it was now anonymous, and a tongue began to eat her out from behind. Somehow, she was even more skilled than the first two. Alternating between her asshole and pussy, she tongued and licked the blonde unabatedly. She could tell from the feel, tempo, and movements that the girls were changing in and out, each taking a turn.

Within the hour, all twelve women within the hut achieved in giving her an orgasm.

As the twelve of them stood together in front of the great fire in the town square, Samus felt a sense of comradery and bond that she did not possess upon waking. Now, she felt connected to these women she stood with as lover and members of a tribe.

Adjacent to the great fire was a large bed made of large palm leaves overladen with wool pelts and blankets. This was, ostensibly, the breeding bed where the ceremony was to take place. It was now dark and would be starting shortly, Samus figured.

The villagers congregated around the perimeter of guards to watch the ceremony. Nidalee sat seductively on the bed without saying a word as she watched the villagers into place. Her tan muscular body adorned with white tattoos gave her a formidable appearance.

But something caught Nidalee's eye. As she examined the lineup of tonight's tribute, she noticed the tall white woman standing in confidence. Her bleached, shoulder-length blonde hair, heavy breasts, and hourglass figure. The pale milky skin with flawless complexion.

Exotic. Desirable. Breedable.

Samus noticed her staring at her. She blushed slightly at first, hopefully obscured by the darkness, she thought. But then she found herself staring when she noticed it.

The largest cock she had ever seen. The light from the fire nearby gave it a soft glow as it protruded prominently forward.

A large gong sounded. Following, loud chants and cheering from the crown erupted. The twelve girls moved towards the bed as one, leaving Samus to stand in solitude. What followed was a whirlwind of love making and fucking. Whimpering, the sound of flesh on flesh, ecstatic cries, and loud orgasms.

Samus watched as Nidalee bred one woman after another with seemingly unending stamina. Upon receiving the Breeding Mother's cum, the woman was pulled off to make more room for those who had not yet received her seed. One by one, they were removed in this way from the bed.

It took Nidalee three hours to breed all twelve.

As the final woman was receiving her seed from the Breeding Mother, Samus had made her decision. She approached the breeding bed confidently, the smell of sex and love becoming increasingly prominent the closer she got. They locked eyes as she approached. Nidalee stroked her unflagging cock as the tall blonde approached. How this was possible for someone who had just cum twelve times was unknown to Samus. A virility she did not previously think possible.

Samus dropped her robe to the ground as she walked. She watched the recently bred woman on the bed get grabbed by the guards and pulled off, escorted to be with the rest of the crowd.

She ascended the stairs to the elevated bed with ceaseless eye contact. The light from the fire reddened her pale fair skin. She paused at the edge of the bed. The crowd was chanting in repetitive chants and cheering. Nidalee spoke and appeared to gesture her forward. The interpreter box was absent, so as to what it was she said, she did not know. But that mattered not in this moment for the space traveling blonde. For tonight a language would be spoken that required no words.

The blonde crawled towards the dark and tattooed Breeding Mother. Her cat-like eyes pierced the darkness; the rest of her body was relatively obscured in the darkness. She watched her crawl. Their lips met as Samus got on top, kissing deeply and passionately. Her large breasts pressed against the substantial breasts of Nidalee's own. The large cock of the Breeding Mother laid erect against her stomach, lodged firmly between both of them. The massaging of the cock in between their two stomachs drove the Breeding Mother into a hysteria.

Nidalee wasted no time. She could feel the wetness of the blonde on top of her; watching the ceremony had prepared her hole for what was to come. With that, using her hand, she guided her large cock into the blonde's wet hole.

And the blonde began to ride. Her hips were a fervent, rapid motion as they rose up and down the huge cock. The length was incredible to the young blonde. The girth split her pussy and gaped her, stretching her walls in a concoction of bliss and pain. But she would not let up until she received the seed of the Breeding Mother and experienced Syanok for herself.

The crowd chanting and cheering reached a crescendo as the fucking reached it's climax. The Breeding Mother was close and the crowd knew it. Her face grimaced with pleasure and concentration as she tried to hold on just a little longer. Samus, though, had been unable to stop from orgasming. She lost track early on as after orgasm after orgasm took her. Her hips did not relent in their pace, however, as her pussy milked the large shaft up and down.

12