Breeding The Bride Pt. 02

Story Info
Putting a baby in her belly.
6k words
4.28
22.8k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding The Bride

Part 2 of 7

*************************************************

The most popular stories on Literotica involve incest. I've tried to write this kind of erotica in the past, but I've failed because I'm not usually aroused by the idea of having sex with blood relatives. After several attempts, I came up with an idea that seems to work.

Welcome to the planet Neo Sola, where humanity's descendants live in peace, luxury, and happiness. Crime, exploitation, and hereditary diseases have been conquered. This led to a gradual collapse of moral objections to incest.

Indeed, on Neo Sola, it is thought that a young person's loving relatives are best suited to help them lose their virginity, teach them about sex, and impregnate them when they become adults. After repeatedly failing to craft an incest story that felt genuinely erotic, I was surprised by how believable "Breeding The Bride" felt to me.

I have one concern. My observation is that the kind of readers drawn to incest fiction are very different from the kind drawn to science fiction. Are there readers who'll enjoy a fusion of these different genres? We shall see.

I classified this series as incest instead of sci-fi because I don't want some unsuspecting sci-fi fan to stumble across a story that they wouldn't knowingly read. Here in Part Two of the seven-part "Breeding The Bride," Jone Admund breeds his lovely niece Deja.

****************************************************

Things happened quickly after the auction. Deja and Uncle Jon went straight to the aircraft that would take them to the beach resort for their week-long trip. They were accompanied by their companion robots, Maria and Robbie, who carried the luggage. Deja had not flown before, so she looked forward to exploring a part of Neo Sola she'd never experienced. She'd never seen an ocean except in videos, so she was especially anxious to splash in the surf and walk on the sand.

Uncle Jone was even more excited. Although he looked forward to spending time at the resort - which he knew was very luxurious - he was far more interested in sharing the week with his alluring niece, who was counting on him to take her virginity and put a baby in her belly.

During the flight, he could not resist admiring her beauty, which was remarkable even by the standards of Neo Sola, where all the women were beautiful. Female genomes were engineered that way. Generations ago, women decided they wanted D-cup breasts that would never sag, tight perky bottoms shaped like hearts, long curvy legs, and smooth flawless skin. Most of them (including Deja) had golden blonde hair. It took time to modify their genetics to produce this idealized vision of feminine beauty, but it was standardized many generations before Deja was born.

Still, there were always small variations from one individual to the next. Some women had slightly curvier legs. Larger eyes. Thinner waists. Straighter hair. Nature always ensured that no two women looked exactly alike.

Within that range of possibilities, Deja had the good luck to possess qualities that made her extraordinarily lovely. Uncle Jone had been overwhelmed by the sight of her nude body during the Bridal Dance. He could not help looking over at Deja and imagine holding her in his arms.

"Look, Uncle!" she said as their aircraft ascended. "The city looks so small from up here!" He was charmed by her youthful enthusiasm. Uncle Jone had seen the city from this altitude many times. It was indeed impressive seeing the massive structure recede into the distance, but he was incapable of being as awed as his innocent niece.

He could not stop imagining the enthusiastic ways he expected her to react to the things he would do to her during their week together. "What can you tell me about what we'll do next week?" she asked him.

"Very little, I'm afraid," Uncle Jone said. "Our customs dictate that I protect your innocence as long as possible. I can tell you that we will participate in traditional ceremonies intended to let you experience all of the important elements of erotic love. But I am supposed to make sure you are surprised each time. I don't know how these traditions became part of our culture, but I'm confident you'll be pleased with things in the end.

"I am permitted to tell you that some of the things you'll be required to do may seem strange at first. It's best if you keep an open mind. Just do what I tell you, and decide what you think afterward."

"I'll do anything you ask of me, uncle," Deja said. "I trust you."

Uncle Jone put one arm around Deja's shoulders and pulled her to him. She loved the feeling of closeness. Her uncle's body was warm, muscular, and very masculine. He smelled good. Manly. The males of Neo Sola were significantly taller and heavier than the females, and being held in Uncle Jone's strong arms made Deja hope they arrived at the resort soon. She was anxious for him to take her to bed, even though she had no idea what he'd do to her there.

They realized they were getting close when the aircraft reached the coast, giving them a beautiful view of the beach, the surf, and the distant mountains. They finally arrived at the resort, which was larger than Deja expected. There were several big swimming pools, a sprawling collection of retail shops and restaurants, and a high-rise building that held the individual suites. Each suite had a large, comfortable balcony. Deja wondered which one was for her and Uncle Jone.

As soon as the aircraft settled on one of the landing pads, it was swarmed by robots. One attached the cable to recharge its batteries. Another inspected the craft to verify it wasn't damaged during the trip. Two others waited for the passengers to disembark so they could clean the cabin and prepare it for the next flight. Uncle Jone, Deja, Maria, and Robbie entered the resort at the lobby level.

Deja was suitably awed by the majestic architecture, which was more elegant than the public spaces back in the city. It took longer than expected for them to reach their suite, which was located on one of the upper floors. There was a fine view of the ocean.

"This is lovely, Uncle!" Deja said as she entered the suite. The walls, floor, and ceiling were spotless white, much of the furniture was white, and the interior was separated from the white-themed balcony by a floor-to-ceiling wall of glass. It made the suite look so light and airy that Deja and Uncle Jone could not help but feel comfortable and happy with the place that would be their home for the next week.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" Uncle Jone asked Deja.

"I'm not hungry, Uncle. At least, I'm not hungry for food," she said, looking at him with a sly smile. "There's something else I'd rather do right now."

Uncle Jone agreed. There was no reason to wait. "Robbie, would you prepare the love potions, please?" he said.

"Love potions?" Deja asked.

"Yes. Now that we are about to begin, I am permitted to tell you something about what is going to happen," Uncle Jone said. "Have you ever heard the word 'aphrodisiac' niece?"

"I don't think so," she replied.

"It's a medical term," Uncle Jone said. "An aphrodisiac is a pharmaceutical that has sexual effects. Doctors and scientists use that term. Ordinary people like us call them 'love potions.' There are many types. The simplest types enhance a person's interest in having sex."

"I don't think I could be more interested than I am at this moment, uncle," Deja said.

"I feel the same, Deja," he replied. "The time has come for me to tell you that today you need to drink a certain type of love potion that has a certain effect."

At that moment Robbie emerged from the small kitchen. He carried two glasses of a milky liquid. "Try it," Uncle Jone said.

Deja sipped the drink, which was sweet and fruity. "Delicious," she said.

"I'm glad you feel that way. Keep drinking. We have to finish it before we continue," Uncle Jone said. "What you need to know is that this potion will change your body in a fundamental way, Deja. You already know that our ancestors modified our genomes to make us healthier. Stronger. Smarter. Your genetics have been enhanced in other ways. Ways that alter your capacity to enjoy sex.

"I'm not supposed to share any details, but I can tell you that today we're going to activate a part of your genome that will make sex more enjoyable for the rest of your life," Uncle Jone said. What he wasn't telling her was that the potion enhanced her ability to be multi-orgasmic, it made orgasms stronger, and it increased the likelihood of simultaneous orgasms.

When Uncle Jone gave Deja a climax while she was under the influence of the love potion, it would alter her biochemistry. Once altered, Deja's body would have a forced orgasm any time it sensed that her partner climaxed. It wouldn't matter if the man came in her pussy, mouth, or ass. She would reflexively climax explosively.

This meant that every time she had sex, it would always end with a simultaneous orgasm, making the act much more satisfying. Uncle Jone drank a potion ensuring that when he climaxed, he would flood Deja's pussy with traces of the chemical that activated the permanent change.

They finished the drink, and Deja asked if it was time for them to retire to the bedroom. "Not quite yet, dear," Uncle Jone said. "It will take a few minutes for the potions to take effect. I have an idea for how we can spend the time. I just loved your Bridal Dance. It was inspiring. Would you do it for me now?"

"I'd love to, Uncle! It won't be easy without my costume and a pole," Deja said.

"That's not a problem," he replied. "Robbie, could you lower the pole?" Robbie picked up a remote, pushed a button, and a brass pole descended from the ceiling and latched onto the floor. Maria stood up and said, "I brought your costume, Deja." Deja ran to the bedroom, where Maria helped her remove her clothes and put on the seven veils she wore during the dance that morning.

"I love this costume," Deja said. "I feel very slutty wearing this."

To understand her comment, you need to know that the language of Neo Sola evolved in a unique direction. On most planets, the word 'slut' is an insulting slur applied to promiscuous women thought to have sex with too many casual partners.

But on Neo Sola, it was strange to imagine a person could have too much sex with too many people. When birth control became mandatory, and all sexually transmitted diseases were eliminated, people came to see sex as a satisfying pastime that could be enjoyed as often as desired.

Even people in deeply committed relationships had sex with other people. In time, the taboos surrounding incest also collapsed, and people came to think that having relationships with loving relatives was the most rewarding kind of sex possible. Brothers and sisters. Parents and grandparents. Aunts, uncles and cousins. Nothing was forbidden or taboo.

In this culture, all women hoped to be called a slut. It implied that they were satisfying and desirable partners. Deja wanted people to see her as a slut, but she felt an insecurity that was common among virgins on Neo Sola. She feared that after she became sexually active, she would not find enough partners who wanted her in their beds.

To look at her, you might think this was an odd fear for such a sexy, beautiful girl. But she was young, and her insecurity would not be resolved until Uncle Jone introduced her to erotic love and proved she was good at it. Only then would she be secure in the knowledge that she was the kind of slut she aspired to be.

Uncle Jone took a seat across from the pole. It put him much closer to the dance than when Deja performed it before. He liked the idea of getting a better view of Deja as she stripped off her clothes. The love potion would have taken effect by the end of the dance. The erotic dance should help him find more than enough inspiration to take her virginity and breed her.

Deja had Maria turn on the music. She entered the room, moving to the pole with more confidence than she'd shown at the Bridal Dance. The Love Potion enhanced her desire for Uncle Jone to take her innocence, making it difficult to pretend she felt even slightly shy.

She twirled around the pole, made eye contact, and removed the first veil. She wanted to strip off them all and dance naked, but Maria said the strip tease would be more stimulating if it proceeded slowly. Deja followed the choreography she'd learned, going up and down the pole and removing her veils one after another.

By the time she was down to the last two veils, Uncle Jone noticed there was a light sheen of perspiration covering her skin. The shiny layer of sweat was partly the result of exertion, but it was also there because Deja was so aroused. She's ready, Uncle Jone thought to himself. She wants to surrender to me.

Deja removed the veil that covered her breasts, revealing that they were swollen. Most of the time she had D-cup breasts, but when she was aroused Deja's breasts became so engorged that she was temporarily a double-D. Her nipples were so hard they were a faint shade of purple. By this time she was panting as she tried to catch her breath.

The most exciting moment came when she removed the veil draped over her hips. Uncle Jone was thrilled to see the thick patch of silky blond hair that covered her lower belly. What was even more exciting was seeing the wetness that leaked from her wet pussy and coated her inner thighs.

Uncle Jone sat so close to Deja that he detected her feminine fragrance when that last veil hit the floor. It made him so hard he ached. He had to force himself to remain seated as Deja danced naked while the music crescendoed.

When it was finally over, Deja bowed toward him, then stood up and gave him a look that revealed the depth of her desire. She was panting as she labored to catch her breath. The dance had tousled her hair, making her look like a wild woman. There was no need for either one of them to say anything. They both knew what they wanted to happen next.

Uncle Jone stood up, took Deja's hand, and led her to the bedroom.

"Lie down," he whispered. She stretched out in the middle of the bed, looked up, and noticed a full-length mirror on the ceiling. It showed her reflection, from her wild hair to her dainty feet. Deja tried to imagine what Uncle Jone thought when he looked at her naked body.

She knew she had the kind of curvy form men liked, and that he must have understood that her swollen breasts and slick thighs proved how much she wanted him. I hope he thinks I look like a slut, she thought to herself.

He removed his clothes, giving Deja her first look at an erection. She'd seen flaccid cocks because the people who lived on Neo Sola typically swam nude at public pools. But none of the men and boys she'd seen swimming had erections, and she'd been shielded from pornographic images available only to adults who weren't virgins.

Uncle Jone's cock was so big and hard that it scared her. It seemed threatening. She had a vague understanding of what he intended to do with that big hard cock, and she worried that it couldn't possibly fit inside her tiny little pussy.

He saw the fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry," he said softly. "Don't worry about anything. It will all be fine." He placed a pillow beneath her bottom, honoring one of the traditional ways to enhance fertility. "This is to help me breed you," he explained. "When I fill you up, it will be easier for my seed to swim downhill and reach your egg."

He kissed her gently on the lips, caressed her cheeks, and saw her nervous smile. "I'll treat you like the precious gem you are," he said. The scent rising from her hot pussy was so strong that it made his mouth water.

He wanted to eat her fragrant pussy, but he knew that couldn't happen. Tonight he was to take her virginity and plant his seed. Tradition demanded that her introduction to oral sex would come later.

Tradition also demanded that Uncle Jone start by teaching her how adults kissed. During her childhood, she'd been kissed many times, but never the way he intended to kiss her now. He kissed her again and again. With each kiss, he became more passionate. More soulful.

She was startled when she felt his soft tongue slip between her lips and begin to explore, but it gradually began to feel natural. Soon, their tongues were engaged in a sensual dance, and Deja welcomed the chance to kiss so passionately. It made her dizzy, which was only partially the result of the love potion.

Deja wasn't quite sure when Uncle Jone began kissing her neck, but soon she felt him caressing her shoulders. She looked upward and saw the reflection of his hand moving over her tight abs, getting closer and closer to her swollen breasts. When he finally touched one, Deja could tell it was so engorged it felt firm and tight.

He squeezed one breast. It hurt, even though he was very gentle. Strangely, Deja enjoyed the sensation of pain, and she wanted him to squeeze harder. She didn't know it yet, but the love potion enhanced her ability to eroticize pain.

The pain increased when he sucked one nipple between his lips and bit gently. It felt as though the bite sent a shock that traveled from her nipple to her pussy. He did it over and over, biting both nipples. Soon it felt as though hot wires were running from her breasts to her clit.

Deja was panting uncontrollably, unable to catch her breath. She glanced at the mirror on the ceiling and noticed that one of Uncle Jone's hands was moving toward the thick patch of silky blond hair sprouting below her waist.

He's going to touch me down there! she thought to herself. The idea made her woozy. Her eyes were locked on the image of her uncle's hand as it dipped lower and lower. She finally felt one finger slide between her lips and begin to explore her warm, wet folds.

Deja began to moan. Her eyes closed as she surrendered to the intense pleasure delivered by her uncle's hand. She felt her legs spread. Deja didn't move them; they parted involuntarily so Uncle Jone could touch her where she wished to be touched. He realized that Deja was overwhelmed by the sensation of him playing with her breasts and her pussy at the same time. From the sounds she made, it seemed Deja would climax soon.

That's not what he wanted. Uncle Jone removed his hand from between her legs. He stopped touching her breasts. Deja didn't understand.

Why did he stop? she asked herself. Does he think I don't like it?

Uncle Jone stopped because he knew Deja's climax would be stronger if it came after more teasing. A woman loses her virginity just once; Uncle Jone wanted her to have an orgasm then, and not before. He waited for Deja to catch her breath and open her eyes, then began touching her again. Soon she was writhing on the bed.

"I think you're ready," he whispered. "Do you think you're ready?"

"Oh yes!" she replied. "I'm ready for whatever you do to me."

He climbed on top of Deja, gave her a passionate kiss, then held his cock and ran it up and down her slit until they were both nice and wet. The sensation made Deja anxious for more. She looked toward the ceiling and admired her uncle's muscular body as he moved.

Her legs spread even more, and she began moving her hips in the way lovers have always moved when they're having sex. Deja didn't know what it would feel like to have him inside her, but she wanted to learn. Immediately.

Uncle Jon placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her passage, then paused long enough for her to become impatient. He pressed inside a fraction of an inch, then withdrew. He did it again, going just deep enough to feel her hymen. It was time.

12