Breeding The Bride Pt. 04

Story Info
Things get kinky for Deja.
6.3k words
4.34
8.9k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding The Bride

Part 4 of 7

*************************************************

The most popular stories on Literotica involve incest. I've tried to write this kind of erotica in the past, but I've failed because I'm not usually aroused by the idea of having sex with blood relatives. After several attempts, I came up with an idea that seems to work.

Welcome to the planet Neo Sola, where humanity's descendants live in peace, luxury, and happiness. Crime, exploitation, and hereditary diseases have been conquered. This led to a gradual collapse of moral objections to incest.

Indeed, on Neo Sola, it is thought that a young person's loving relatives are best suited to help them lose their virginity, teach them about sex, and impregnate them when they become adults. After repeatedly failing to craft an incest story that felt genuinely erotic, I was surprised by how believable "Breeding The Bride" felt to me.

I have one concern. My observation is that the kind of readers drawn to incest fiction are very different from the kind drawn to science fiction. Are there readers who'll enjoy a fusion of these different genres? We shall see.

I classified this series as incest instead of sci-fi because I don't want some unsuspecting sci-fi fan to stumble across a story that they wouldn't knowingly read. Here in Part Four of the seven-part "Breeding The Bride," Deja is introduced to practices she never imagined before.

****************************************************

The next morning Deja was surprised to discover that Uncle Jone had an erection when he woke. She was glad to see it because she assumed it was there because her presence so aroused him. He allowed her to believe that, thinking that helping Deja become more secure about her desirability was more important than letting her know all healthy men wake up with "morning wood."

She imagined that Uncle Jone would want her to do something about his erection. Perhaps he'd want a blowjob, or missionary-style sex. But they'd already done that, and Uncle Jone knew he needed to expose Deja to as many kinds of intimacy as possible in one short week. He had her straddle his body and rub his hard cock over her clit until they were both nice and wet. Only then did he ease his cock inside and show her how to ride him like a cowgirl.

Deja realized that this new position gave her uncle an unusually good view of her nude body. It reminded her of the thrill she'd enjoyed during her exhibitionistic experience yesterday. She imagined herself "performing" for an audience of one, moving in erotic ways she hoped he enjoyed seeing.

Uncle Jone watched his niece as she grew increasingly excited. When he sensed that she was about to climax, he relaxed enough to allow his own orgasm to begin. Deja felt his cum flood her pussy at the exact moment her excitement peaked. It was an especially satisfying way to start the morning.

"Today I'd like to go to the beach," Uncle Jone told her over breakfast. "The weather forecast says today will be warm and sunny. Perfect for swimming." Deja was a strong swimmer, but she'd gained most of her experience in the city's pools. Visiting a sandy beach with crashing waves was something she'd wanted to do since she was a child.

They put on beach shoes and coverups. Swimsuits were unknown on Neo Sola; no one saw any reason to wear clothing in the water. Tanning was a popular activity on the planet. Skin had been engineered to be immune to damage by exposure to the sun, and people enjoyed the way a fresh tan let their friends know they'd been on vacation.

They walked the short distance to the beach, and Deja heard the ocean before she saw it. The sound of crashing waves excited her. The first sight of water splashing on the pink quartz sand was unexpectedly beautiful. The strong sea breeze in her hair felt invigorating.

"Can I get in the water!?" she asked.

"Of course," Uncle Jone said. "Go. I'll join you in a minute." Robbie and Maria carried folding lounge chairs, towels, and a container of cold beverages. The three of them set up a place for Deja and Uncle Jone to relax while they weren't in the water.

Deja ran down to the surf, reveling in the sensation of cool waves as they splashed against her warm flesh. She went deeper and deeper, enjoying the way it felt as the water crept past her knees, up her thighs, past her bottom, and finally lapped at her breasts. Each time a wave receded it left her wet body exposed.

Deja realized that people on the beach were watching her frolic in the surf. That's because everyone on Neo Sola had gone through the same kind of experience Deja was having as she surrendered her innocence. Everyone appreciated the joys of exhibitionism and voyeurism, and there were no cultural taboos that prevented anyone from staring at the naked body of any person they deemed to be attractive.

Deja's face and body were especially desirable. So was her infectious enthusiasm. Many of the people watching suspected that Deja had just lost her virginity. She looked like a woman having a lot of exciting experiences for the first time.

Uncle Jone joined her in the ocean. "This is fantastic!" Deja said, speaking loudly so he could hear her voice over the sound of the waves. She pulled him into a hug, and he gave her an unexpectedly passionate kiss.

Deja's senses were already heightened by all the other things stimulating her senses. Being naked in the sunlight, sea breeze, and saltwater made her excited. Her uncle's kiss made her heart pound as she wondered what he'd do next.

They played in the ocean. He pulled her out to deeper water, where the waves were big enough for body surfing. Deja quickly figured out the best way to dive into waves at the precise instant when their momentum pushed her body toward the shore. She surfed in, swam out, surfed in, swam out, and kept repeating the exciting exercise until Uncle Jone saw she was getting tired.

"That's enough for a while," he said. "Let's take a break."

They waded ashore, walked to their waiting lounge chairs, then reclined and felt the sun and breeze dry their bodies. Robbie handed them sunglasses and beverages, then reported that the latest weather forecast called for warm, sunny weather for several days. Although the most important things Uncle Jone wanted to do that week involved sex, he didn't want to spend every single moment in their suite. He planned several outdoor activities. Hiking. Bicycling. Picnics. Those sorts of things.

"I love the way the ocean makes me feel," Deja said. "It's so exciting to just look at it. And hear it! I can't believe how loud it is!"

"The ocean always makes me feel closer to nature," Uncle Jone said. "I love the seabirds. The shells. The wet, salty air. The naked women. I imagine you've noticed that plenty of men can't take their eyes off you. Women, too."

"This is because of the love potions, isn't it?" Deja asked. "People drink love potions and turn into exhibitionists and voyeurs."

"Not exactly," Uncle Jone said. "Everyone - even people who haven't been genetically enhanced - possess latent tendencies that make them enjoy watching other people and being watched themselves. The way it works for people on Neo Sola is that our genetic engineers give all of us an enhanced capacity to enjoy exhibitionism and voyeurism.

"But this greater capacity isn't unlocked until you drink the potion and your partner triggers you. When you drank the love potion and had sex on the balcony yesterday, it changed you forever. You'll always enjoy flaunting your sexuality. You'll always enjoy watching other people flaunt theirs. It's like that with every kind of sex you and I have this week.

"In a few short days, you'll be transformed from an innocent virgin to an experienced slut. I don't know how our culture evolved this way, but I'm told that primitive human cultures were burdened with all kinds of repressed desires they were never permitted to pursue. I like our way better."

"So do I," Deja said. "You have been wonderful, uncle. I want to touch you all the time. I can't stop myself."

"There's no need to stop yourself," he replied. "Do whatever you want to do. Nothing is forbidden."

Taking him literally, Deja reached over and held his cock. "Is this permitted, uncle? Out here in the open?"

Uncle Jone was amused. He'd let Deja ride him like a cowgirl less than an hour ago, and already she wanted more. He'd planned to give her another traditional lesson soon, but he wasn't prepared to do that on a public beach. They needed to drink the next scheduled love potion first.

Since he'd already introduced Deja to the art of cocksucking, he decided to have her do that again. Perhaps this was a good opportunity to teach her how to deep throat. The other voyeurs on the beach might enjoy watching that, and Deja would enjoy being watched.

"Why don't you suck my cock, Deja?" he asked. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like that. Very much," she said, kneeling beside her uncle and sucking the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. He tasted salty, like the ocean. His cock was hot from the sun. Deja enjoyed feeling him getting big and hard. Being outside made the experience more natural. Earthy.

Uncle Jone leaned back in his recliner and enjoyed how it felt for Deja to blow him. He noticed that a few other swimmers saw what she was doing, and they were enjoying the show. Some of them pointed to Deja so their friends could watch.

Uncle Jone signaled Robbie to record her performance, so the robot trained one camera on Deja and used another to zoom in on the appreciative expressions on the faces of her voyeuristic admirers. One couple liked it so much that the woman began fondling her male companion's growing erection.

By the time Uncle Jone felt a climax growing inside him, he decided Deja was ready for her next lesson.

"I want you to do something special for me," he said, running one hand over the top of her head. "I want you to suck my cock deeper. Suck me into your throat."

Deja looked up and her uncle, making eye contact while keeping her cock in her mouth. From her expression, it was clear that she didn't think she could do what Uncle Jone asked.

"Don't worry, Deja. It will be fine," he said. "It's easier than you think. All good sluts know how to deep throat a cock."

Since Deja wanted to be the best slut possible, she sucked his cock as far back in her mouth as she could. But the head was too big to enter her throat. When she tried to force it, her gag reflex stopped her.

"You need to learn to control your breathing," he said. "Take a deep breath, then hold it." Deja followed his instructions, and when her lungs were full of air, Uncle Jone pushed her head firmly and forced her to swallow his cock.

"That's it. Just like that. Good girl," he said. Uncle Jone kept his cock in her throat for a few seconds, then pulled back. He knew that it would take a while for Deja to learn how to deep throat properly. Her first attempts needed to be brief.

Deja coughed when he released her. The genetic engineers on Neo Sola had done a lot to reduce the gag reflex. That made deep throat easier. But there remained some vestigial reflex which needed to be overcome.

"Wow!" Deja said after she finished coughing. "I had no idea I could do that!"

"It felt wonderful, but you can do better," Uncle Jone said. "Control your breathing so you can hold me in your throat longer. Try it."

Deja dutifully took a deep breath, then shoved her uncle's cock all the way into her throat. It was difficult, and she almost gagged, but she managed. She worked the head in and out of her throat, sensing that Uncle Jone probably liked how that felt.

She was right. Uncle Jone liked it. A lot. This girl is going to make many men very happy, he thought to himself. She's sucking me like a real slut!

It wasn't long before Deja figured out how to breathe naturally as she worked the cock in and out. She learned how to deep throat while continuing to use her tongue and lips to give him pleasure. Every time she pulled back, she used one hand to stroke the part of his shaft that wasn't in her mouth. The experience made her feel so slutty that she didn't even notice that Uncle Jone was about to climax.

His cock was deep inside her mouth when he began to cum. She felt his cock throb as he came over and over, sending his load straight down her throat. It felt different from the blowjob she'd given him yesterday. She remembered to suck a little harder until he was finished. As always, feeling Uncle Jone fill her with cum made her have an orgasm. It was the perfect way to complete a perfect blowjob.

I did good! she thought to herself. I'm sure Uncle Jone liked that!

When he was finally finished, he put his hand beneath her chin and made her look into his eyes. "That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had, niece," he said. "It's hard to believe that's the first time you deep-throated a cock."

"Thank you, uncle," Deja said pridefully. "I did my best."

"You had an audience," he said, pointing to the other tourists who were sitting on blankets or lounge chairs as they watched. Deja noticed a voyeuristic couple where the woman was stroking her man's cock. I guess I turned them on! she realized. She remembered the way her exhibitionistic 'performance' on the balcony yesterday inspired a woman to give her husband a blowjob. Deja began to understand that there were all kinds of ways to enjoy exhibitionism and voyeurism on Neo Sola. The only taboo prohibited displays where juveniles might see them.

Uncle Jone reclined on his lounge chair and relaxed as he recovered from his second orgasm of the day. He knew that Deja had a climax too, but that she probably needed another one. The kind of orgasm women experience when a man cums in their mouths is nice, but it usually works best as foreplay. Uncle Jone knew that Deja's pussy was probably hungry for attention.

It would have been easy for him to go down on her, but he decided against it. Deja was scheduled to receive an important lesson later that day, and it would be more effective if she was hungry for sex when it happened. She'd already had a strong orgasm that morning and a mild one on the beach. Uncle Jone wanted her to go a few hours before he had her drink another love potion and shed the next layer of her innocence.

As they reclined in the sun and listened to the surf, Jone felt contented and satisfied. Deja felt pride in the way she'd sucked his cock, but she realized that her body yearned for more. I'm sure he'll give me more sex soon, she thought to herself.

It made Deja wonder what it would be like after she married her new husband and settled into her new life as a pregnant wife preparing to raise a baby. Would her husband be attracted to her? Would he give her enough sex?

She hoped so. There were many advantages to the custom of arranged marriages on Neo Sola, but one drawback was that sometimes the bride and groom didn't feel enough passion for each other. It usually meant that they pursued relationships with other people. Everyone hoped that they enjoyed sex with their spouse, but it didn't always happen.

That's what Deja was thinking when Maria announced that it was time to go back to the resort. "You've both had enough sun for one day," the robot said. "You can get more tomorrow if you want."

"Thank you, Maria," Deja told her robot. "Uncle, what's on the agenda for today? More sex, I hope."

"Of course," Uncle Jone said, chuckling. "You don't need to worry about that. But I thought we could do something else first. We don't want to spend all our time having sex."

"Spending all day in bed sounds pretty good to me," Deja said.

"If you're trying to convince me that you are a natural-born slut, Deja, I'd like you to know that it's working," he told her. "But my cock needs some time to recover from the marvelous blowjob I just received from a very talented cocksucker I will only identify as Deja Admund. We're in the middle of one of the most beautiful parts of this planet. I'd like to see more of it."

They folded their chairs, washed the sand from their feet, and made their way back to the suite. Uncle Jone got an erection while they showered afterward, but Deja could not persuade him to put it where she wanted it. She lathered and washed it lovingly, but he insisted that they dry off afterward and do something - anything - that didn't involve sex.

They sat at a table and looked at brochures showing some of the activities available. They considered hiking one of the nearby trails, but decided instead to go on a bike ride. "If we use bikes, we'll go a lot farther and see a lot more," Uncle Jone said.

They wandered down to a rental stand and got two bikes for Deja and Uncle Jone, plus a tandem bike for Robbie and Maria. Tandem bikes require more skill, so they are better suited to robot riders, who have perfect coordination and balance. The four of them started down the road, with the robots leading the way.

One of the advantages of living on Neo Sola was that all of the people enjoyed such radiant health. Their bodies were engineered to be young and energetic for at least 300 years. All of the bicyclists and hikers Deja and Uncle Jone saw that day looked like people in their 20s, but they realized that some of them must be centuries older. Deja, of course, was only 18, and Uncle Jone was only 36. They loved how it felt to give their muscles a workout pedaling up and down the rolling hillsides.

The trip took them 11 miles to a small lake fed by a majestic waterfall. They were hot and sweaty by the time they arrived, and Deja suggested they take a swim. But the waterfall was fed by a glacier and the frigid water changed her mind quickly. They sat at a picnic table and enjoyed a snack before getting back on their bikes for the ride home.

They needed to shower off the sweat when they returned to their suite, and this time Uncle Jone got a boner that was so stiff Deja couldn't resist it. "Please, uncle. I need it!" she said. Deja lathered his cock and washed it with her hands, spending a lot of time stroking it up and down.

"You have got to be the sluttiest woman I've ever met!" he said. "You've climaxed twice today! Why do you need more!?"

But Uncle Jone knew the answer. The fresh air, sunshine, and exercise combined to get his healthy young niece's blood pumping. Her newly awakened libido dominated her thoughts, making it impossible for her to stop wanting her uncle's hot body. She was too young and inexperienced to know what was happening, but Uncle Jon understood how she felt - and what she needed.

It was all part of his plan.

"I'll make a deal with you," he told Deja. "Let's relax for a while and drink our next love potion. After it takes effect I'll show you something new."

"Will I like it?" she asked.

"That's up to you," he said. "But what do you think? Have you enjoyed what you've learned so far?"

"Very much, uncle. Very much," she replied.

"Then I think it's safe to assume you'll like this next lesson," he said. Uncle Jone asked Robbie to fetch their potions, and then he took Deja out on the balcony to enjoy the ocean view.

"Will we be having sex out here again?" she asked.

"Not this time," Uncle Jone said. "We'll have more opportunities for you to enjoy exhibitionism, but not today." They sipped their drinks and talked about Deja's upcoming wedding. She shared her concerns about marrying a man she'd never met.

"What if he doesn't like me?" she asked. "What if I don't like him?"

"I'm allowed to tell you that such things are rare," Uncle Jone said. "There's a love potion you'll share on the night of your wedding. It will help you cultivate an attraction for each other, even if it isn't there when you meet at the altar. Most newlyweds catch feelings for each other for at least a year or two, and many still feel an attraction after the child they raise together grows up and moves out of the house.

12