Breeding The Bride Pt. 05

Story Info
An introduction to rough lesbian sex.
5.2k words
4.11
4.1k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding The Bride

Part 5 of 7

*************************************************

The most popular stories on Literotica involve incest. I've tried to write this kind of erotica in the past, but I've failed because I'm not usually aroused by the idea of having sex with blood relatives. After several attempts, I came up with an idea that seems to work.

Welcome to the planet Neo Sola, where humanity's descendants live in peace, luxury, and happiness. Crime, exploitation, and hereditary diseases have been conquered. This led to a gradual collapse of moral objections to incest.

Indeed, on Neo Sola, it is thought that a young person's loving relatives are best suited to help them lose their virginity, teach them about sex, and impregnate them when they become adults. After repeatedly failing to craft an incest story that felt genuinely erotic, I was surprised by how believable "Breeding The Bride" felt to me.

I have one concern. My observation is that the kind of readers drawn to incest fiction are very different from the kind drawn to science fiction. Are there readers who'll enjoy a fusion of these different genres? We shall see.

I classified this series as incest instead of sci-fi because I don't want some unsuspecting sci-fi fan to stumble across a story that they wouldn't knowingly read. Here in Part Five of the seven-part "Breeding The Bride," Deja encounters something completely unexpected.

****************************************************

Uncle Jone was glad he wasn't supposed to give Deja any new experiences the next day. She'd been introduced to so many types of sex in such a short period that she needed some time to reflect on everything that happened. The day was devoted to review. They had lots of sex, but nothing new. There were no new love potions on the menu.

When Deja woke she was glad to see that her uncle had another morning erection. She was tempted to climb on top and ride him cowgirl-style, but he insisted that they enjoy slow, relaxed missionary sex. It was languid, sensual, and loving. Deja climaxed three times before she felt his cock throbbing inside her.

They went for a hike, came back to the suite, and had sex again. Uncle Jone ate her pussy, and she sucked his cock. After lunch, they visited the resort's shopping area. Uncle Jone bought her some colorful lingerie she admired. Then it was back to the suite, where Uncle Jone made her have anal sex again. It was much more comfortable the second time. Deja knew what to expect.

They both had strong orgasms, and when they were finished Uncle Jone taught her about butt plugs. He gave her a slender little one made of soft silicon rubber. It was intended to help her bottom stretch so anal intimacy was more comfortable in the future, but it also kept his cum from leaking out. "A lot of people enjoy going through the day and knowing their ass is loaded with cum," he said.

That evening Deja dressed in a provocative gown, and they visited a cocktail bar before dinner. Uncle Jone let her have two drinks, allowing Deja to experience how it feels to be tipsy. They took a walk on the beach instead of going back to their suite to have more sex. It was late when they returned, so Uncle Jone showed Deja what it was like to have sex in the shower.

They both felt refreshed the next morning. Deja wanted to give him a blowjob, but he insisted that they refrain from having sex that morning.

"But why?" Deja asked. "I want to suck your cock, uncle."

"Of course you do, dear. Of course you do. But today our tradition holds that we refrain from sex for a few hours," Uncle Jone said. They ordered room service. After breakfast, they sunbathed nude on their balcony.

"Doesn't this make you want to do something, uncle?" Deja asked, posing provocatively on the lounge chair.

"It won't be long now," he replied

Finally, Robbie gave them two love potions. Deja was thrilled to know she'd be having sex soon.

"I wish you were allowed to tell me what's about to happen," she said. "The mystery is torture."

"I feel the same," Uncle Jone said. "It isn't easy following the restrictions on what I'm able to share, but that's what our traditions demand. You won't be surprised to learn that today will be a very special day, but it may be a bit challenging.

"I am permitted to reveal we're going to do more role-playing. Last time I told you in advance about the role you had to play. This time you're going to have to figure it out by yourself. You may be confused at first. Try not to worry. Relax and listen to what you're told. You'll figure it out."

That explanation left Deja more confused than before. But she finished the love potion and enjoyed the warm sun on her skin. Soon she felt the familiar wooziness that meant the potion was taking effect. Her wait was almost over.

There was a knock on the door.

"I wonder who that is," Uncle Jone said. "Deja, would you mind answering it?"

Deja - who was still nude - opened the door and saw her Aunt Lini, Uncle Jone's wife. The two no longer lived together, but they remained cordial and often had sex during family vacations.

"Aunt Lini! How good to see you!" Deja said. "Come in! What are you doing here?"

Aunt Lini entered with her robot Rosey, who carried their luggage. "I'm here because you have been a naughty little bitch!" she said angrily. Aunt Lini slapped Deja's face - hard - and turned toward Uncle Jone.

"I got your message, Jone. What, exactly, is this little whore doing wrong?"

"She won't stop playing with herself," Uncle Jone said. "Any time she's alone, she diddles her pussy and makes herself cum. It's interfering with her training. Look at her thighs right now! She's all wet! And smelly!"

It was true. When Aunt Lini slapped Deja, it triggered an unexpected reaction. She began to tingle between her legs, and she realized her pussy and ass were getting wet. Earlier that week she'd been taught to eroticize the pain she experienced when Uncle Jone squeezed and bit her nipples. She did it again when he shoved his big cock up her tight little ass. Thanks to the love potion, it was easy for Deja to eroticize the pain of the slap.

"What do you have to say for yourself!?" Aunt Lini shouted.

"I... I... I'm sorry," Deja said, trying to understand the role she was expected to play. She could tell she was supposed to act regretful about her "naughty" behavior, but she didn't see where this scenario led.

"Sorry! Is that all you have to say for yourself!?" Aunt Lini railed. "I'll make you sorry!" The older woman grabbed Deja by the hair, pulled her toward the bedroom, and shoved her down on the mattress. "It doesn't matter how wet and sloppy you are!" Aunt Lini said. "It's time for today's lesson!"

Uncle Jone reclined on the bed. He was on his back, and his cock was not yet hard. "Suck that cock!" Aunt Lini said. "Get him ready for you! He'd be hard already if you weren't such a wet, stinky mess!"

Deja did as she was told, sucking her uncle's cock between her lips and bobbing her head up and down. As soon as he was fully erect, Aunt Lini told Deja to stop.

"That's enough! Climb on top of your uncle and ride him, you little bitch!" she said. "Use your pussy to make him feel good!" Deja obediently impaled herself on Uncle Jone's cock and rode him cowgirl-style.

There was something exciting about the degrading tone in Aunt Lini's voice. Deja knew she was a good girl who'd done nothing wrong, but she enjoyed pretending to be a naughty, disobedient little bitch.

What happened next shocked her. Deja was going up and down on Uncle Jone's cock when she felt a leather strap whip her sensitive ass. She cried out in pain - it hurt! - and she looked over at Aunt Lina. The older woman held a thick men's belt. She slapped it across Deja's ass again, and the younger woman realized that the pain excited her.

"Don't stop!" Lini said. "Keep riding him! Make Jone cum! That's all you're good for, you filthy whore!" The pleasure from Deja's pussy blended with the pain from her ass, creating an intoxicating sensation unlike anything she'd experienced before. The degrading attitude of her aunt and uncle was stimulating. It was novel to pretend she was being punished for being naughty.

Lini swatted Deja several times, leaving her backside crisscrossed with pink welts. Deja heard her aunt put down the belt, then push her forward until she was pressed against her uncle's chest.

"Hold her down, Jone," Lini said. "Let's teach her a lesson!"

Uncle Jone wrapped his strong arms around Deja, holding her securely. Deja struggled to look back and see what her aunt was doing. When she finally saw Lini, her aunt was buckling a harness with a strap-on dildo. Deja had never heard the words "strap-on" or "dildo," but she knew immediately that her aunt must be planning to penetrate Deja's ass while her uncle's cock was still in her pussy.

"No!" Deja said. "It's too big!"

Lini picked up the belt and whipped Deja's ass three times. "You don't get to say 'no' to us!" Lini said. The older woman climbed on the bed behind Deja and grasped the butt plug still lodged in her ass. Deja had forgotten the plug was still there, but as Lini worked it in and out, it caused Deja's ass to get as wet and slippery as her pussy. All that stimulation caused waves of pleasure to spread from Deja's bottom.

It made her wonder if it might feel good when her aunt shoved the dildo up her ass. It seemed impossible to imagine that there would be enough room for a cock AND a dildo inside her at the same time. But she had no way to stop it. Uncle Jone held her securely as Aunt Lini finally withdrew the slender butt plug completely and pushed the dildo inside.

"It hurts! It hurts!" Deja cried as Lini began working the dildo deeper and deeper. It wouldn't have been so painful if her pussy wasn't already full of cock, but the combination made it much too crowded down there. It was just too much to stand.

"Deja, try to relax," Uncle Jone whispered. "I know it hurts, but it won't be as bad if you can relax."

Deja was struggling frantically as she tried to evade the big dildo Lini pressed deeper and deeper into her ass. Each stroke delivered a more painful jolt. Still, Deja tried to do what Uncle Jone told her. It was difficult when she was in so much pain, but she struggled to find a way to relax her body.

When she finally managed to calm herself, the pain diminished considerably. It still hurt - it hurt a lot! - but it wasn't agonizing anymore. As the pain subsided, Deja noted that what remained was pleasant. She'd spent a lot of time learning how to eroticize pain that week, and those lessons had worked.

Uncle Jone and Aunt Lini managed to find a rhythm as they fucked Deja. One pulled out as the other pushed in. They could tell that Deja was beginning to like it.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Aunt Lini asked. "You liked being whipped, didn't you? You like having a cock in your pussy and a dildo up your ass, don't you? It's because you're such a dirty whore." Aunt Lini picked up the belt and used it to whip Deja's ass even harder than before. The pain was blinding but brief, and it left Deja so aroused she knew she'd climax soon.

Uncle Jone saw the change in Deja. He knew she was about to have an orgasm, so he relaxed and allowed himself to climax. Deja felt his cock throb as it filled her pussy with cum. All that stimulation - and the continued thrusting of the dildo up her ass - combined to force Deja to have an explosive orgasm that was more powerful than any she'd experienced before.

She screamed as agonizing pleasure wracked her body. The muscles in her vagina milked her uncle's cock, while the stronger muscles in her rectum gripped the dildo like a vice. It went on, and on, and on. Exhausted, Deja finally collapsed forward on her uncle's chest and trembled.

Uncle Jone's limp cock slipped from her pussy, and Aunt Lini pulled the dildo from her ass. They rolled Deja off to the side so she could rest while Jone and Lini rose from the bed. Deja closed her eyes, thinking she'd relax "for just a second," and then she promptly fell asleep.

"She looks adorable," Lini whispered to Jone as they both admired Deja's nude form. Her hair and limbs sprawled in all directions.

"I'll get a picture," Jone said, fetching a camera so he could photograph his niece's exhausted body. He made sure to capture the pink welts that covered Deja's backside. She looked like a piece of pornographic art.

The nude couple wandered out to the balcony so they could enjoy the sunshine as they waited for Deja to recover. Lini remembered how she reacted the first time she experienced double penetration.

"That girl may be asleep for a while," Lini said. "She had an amazing orgasm. Is she always like that?"

"Deja is becoming a real slut," Jone said. "It's wonderful to see. She's reacted well to every lesson. Today was the first time she screamed."

Lini reached out for Jone's hand and held it as they lay there in the sun. "How have you been, husband?" she asked. "It's been too long since I've ridden that big cock of yours."

"I'm sure you've found plenty of men to keep you entertained," Jone said. "How is your new boyfriend? I got the impression that he's doing a good job keeping your pussy wet."

"He's wonderful in bed," Lini said. "The problem is when we aren't having sex. He's very needy. Do you know what he just told me? He wants to move into my apartment!? I let him spend the night three or four times a week, and he wants more!"

"It could be worse," Jone said.

"All he did was mope while I packed for this trip," Lini said. "I was afraid he'd ask to come along! He is actually jealous of you, Jone! He seems to believe I'm planning to reconcile with you and kick him out!"

"Feel free to tell him that my girlfriend would be very annoyed if I moved back in with my wife," Jone said.

"I don't know why he's so insecure," Lini said. "Whoever took his virginity did a first-class job teaching him how to give women pleasure. He eats pussy like he's starving for it. I have to make sure my calendar is clear for the rest of the day when he takes me to bed. Our relationship is marvelous as long as we're having sex. It's rather tedious the rest of the time."

At that moment Deja came out to the balcony. She saw her aunt and uncle holding hands, and it triggered a moment of jealousy.

Stop it! I'm being silly! she thought to herself. The emotional bond she felt for her Uncle Jone had grown much stronger since he'd taken her virginity, but it was preposterous to imagine they'd continue being intimate forever. Deja was about to be married, which meant she was obligated to look to her new husband as her primary source of sexual satisfaction. She knew she'd see Uncle Jone in the future, but other men would dominate her time for the foreseeable future.

"We have a picture you need to see!" Aunt Lini told Deja. Uncle Jone handed her a tablet that displayed the image of Deja's naked body, face down in bed, with her backside covered in pink welts caused when Lini whipped her bottom. Deja gasped in shocked surprise. The image looked very, very dirty. Forbidden. Taboo.

She was thrilled. She'd never imagined she could look like such a hard-core slut. Aunt Lini knew the pornographic image would do a lot for Deja's self-esteem.

"Do you like it?" Uncle Jone asked.

"Very much," Deja said.

"Good. I like it too. You may want to show it to your future husband," he replied. "Why don't you lie down and take a break? Have a cocktail. Nothing makes a drink taste better than a big, strong orgasm."

Deja winced when she sat on the lounge chair. The tender flesh of her ass was sensitive from where it had been whipped, and her delicate little butthole hurt from being invaded by Aunt Lini's big strap-on. Deja noticed that she enjoyed this little twinge of pain. It reminded her of what she'd just experienced in the bedroom.

Robby mixed tropical drinks for all three of them, and soon they felt mellow and relaxed. They were close enough to the ocean to hear the sounds of the surf. Seabirds glided on the wind. They had a brief conversation about the names of their robots. Deja said that she wondered why robots had such unusual names: she'd never met a person named Maria. Or Robbie. Or Rosey.

"Most of the robots on Neo Sola pick names that come from literature or cinema," Maria explained. "Way back in 1927, a famous director named Fritz Lang produced a classic film called 'Metropolis.' It had a sexy, seductive robot named Maria. Maria is probably my favorite robot from the movies, so that's why I took her name.

"In 1956, a movie called 'Forbidden Planet.' had a remarkable robot named Robbie. Robbie was very popular with the public. Lots of children received Robbie action figures for Christmas that year.

"Rosey got her name from a robot in a popular animated children's program called 'The Jetsons.' It was on television beginning in 1962. 'The Jetsons' was about a family that had a robot who did household chores, but was also a beloved member of the family. Most robots pick names that come from books, movies, music or other products of popular culture.

"Most of us prefer names of characters who were dreamed about by the public long before intelligent machines existed. We think those early characters symbolize the deep connection between smart machines and humanity. Someday I'd enjoy showing you the movie 'Metropolis.' It's a remarkable example of early cinema."

"I'd enjoy that, Maria," Deja said. "I'd probably enjoy seeing 'Forbidden Planet' and 'The Jetsons' too, Rosey."

"I'm sure you'd like 'Forbidden Planet.' It was based loosely on a Shakespearian play called 'The Tempest.' Very thoughtful. 'The Jetsons' was a show for children, but you might be amused by one or two episodes. The depiction of robots with emotional ties to their owners was a remarkable feature of a cartoon from that era."

As they lounged on the balcony, Deja and Uncle Jone felt very satisfied sexually, but Aunt Lini had not enjoyed a single orgasm that day. She was ready for one.

The plan was for the three of them to go out to dinner, then return to their suite and tell Deja that tradition demanded that she learn how to eat a woman's pussy. Aunt Lini imagined that Deja would do a good job giving her pleasure. It was something she enjoyed anticipating.

The sun was low on the horizon when they decided it was time to prepare for dinner. They took a shower together, enjoying the opportunity to caress each other's slippery, soapy bodies. But they stopped short of having sex, knowing it would be more fun if they refrained from pleasuring themselves for a few hours.

Deja and Aunt Lini both dressed in provocative gowns for dinner, and Uncle Jone knew that many of the other diners wondered what it was like for him to enjoy having sex with two beautiful sluts. All three of them were hungry from that afternoon's romp in bed, so they ordered big seafood entrees.

Having full bellies meant they needed to avoid sex while their meals digested, so they went for a walk on the beach. All three of them removed their clothes, letting their robots carry everything as they splashed in the surf. They had to leave the water after the stars came out because that's when nocturnal predators began swimming near the shore.

They needed to shower off the sand and salt before going back inside the resort. They stood and felt the cool sea breeze dry their bodies. Deja liked being naked outdoors and feeling the water and wind on her skin. It rekindled her desire for her uncle and aunt.

12