Breeding the Fillies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was hard and ready, her head swimming with musky lust, she finally sank onto his cock, crouching astride the stallion's hips to take him deep, Sean's grunts muffled by the cow's folds as she rocked helplessly on his muzzle. They were all as much prey to their desires as the next one, wanting more and craving it all, yet they could not have explained it to themselves until the deed was good and done. That was the way and the will of breeding lust, how it took over a fur and forced them on, even though there was something in them, of course, that could have held back if they'd truly wanted to.

Sean did not care to hold back as he tried to thrust up into the deer, her bleats echoing as she sought to take every last inch of his cock. Nothing else, nothing else at all, would do for her, sinking and squeezing everything she could into her, her legs braced as widely as she could get them. She huffed and grunted, grinding down lower and lower, intent on getting his cock seated deeply, yet she found herself rocking back up before she was down all the way. It was not something at all that could be helped as her need took over, bidding her to ride him furiously, spearing her soft sex on his cock.

Her moans rose, but the stallion's cries were swallowed up by the bovine's sex, lapping and slurping as her juices soaked his muzzle. Sean could not have been sure just how many orgasms she had on his muzzle but, well, it was not something he had to worry about, hungrily digging his tongue in deeper, sweeping it up and teasingly parting her folds. His fingers indented her thighs, holding her in place, tail thwapping over his head as her scent overwhelmed him. Yet that was just where he wanted to be, luxuriated upon from every angle, paws on his arms, craving his attention.

They wanted him, every one of them, his daughter swinging a leg over his midsection to kiss the deer, the muffled sound of moans and whimpers forcing his ears to twitch. Yet he could not join in, not in the position he was in, head swimming with lust, his very grasp on reality teasing back and forth. He was not as rooted in it as he would have liked to be but that was not as it was meant to be as he groaned and scraped his hooves across the carpet, striving to get them under him, wanting to thrust even then, even when he was getting everything he needed anyway. Her aroma had him in such a frenzy that it was beyond his control to hold back, giving the deer the ride of her life as he jerked up and thrust to the best of his ability.

Still, orgasm was coming and he was not about to hold back, even if his body may well have liked some kind of respite. The cow's wet pussy squelched softly against his lips, dripping thickly with her arousal: there could have been no possible concern about how ready she was for him to mate her, that much was certain. Yet it was for him to take the deer first, her head thrown back in the bliss of orgasm as he grunted thickly and filled her, spurts of hot seed gushing forth, surprising even himself with the volume that poured into her.

On and on and on... It was the grinding pumps of her hips that made his cum drool and squelch out of her pussy around the fatness of his cock but he didn't care, not as he left the messiest, sloppiest cream-pie imaginable in her pussy. Bubbles of cum oozed forth and slopped messily over her lightly gaping folds even as she eased off him, wanting more, the two of them desperate for a rest but one more of them remaining to be pleased.

The cow...oh. He laid her back over the sofa, lifting her legs up to him, unsure of how much time had passed. Although he had to bend his knees and flex his hocks to bring himself down to the right level to fuck her, she wrapped her legs eagerly around him, begging him with her eyes to drive into her plush, soaked pussy. He was still-hard, he knew that much, so some time must have passed even if he was not aware of that with the aroma of so much cum and arousal and simple sex flooding the room.

He pushed deeply up into her as she let out a low moo, thrusting and grinding, her pussy accepting him more willingly -- perhaps as she had had so many orgasms on his muzzle already. His daughter took her rightful place between his legs and nuzzled into his balls, kissing and licking, his long, powerful thrusts giving her just the right pace to match up to. She could nuzzle and lap and drink in the delicious doses of his musk for as long as she wanted, the stallion thrusting devoutly, intent only at the task at hoof.

The cow clasped his arms, holding onto him even as he curled over her, hips working, glutes tensing. He had to cum, orgasm pressing urgently on his mind, and yet he wanted to savour every last moment, head pounding, unable to escape the scent as much as it may have allowed him to clear his head. No, he wanted to be right there, his greatest fantasy playing out before his eyes as the deer and the mouse relaxed into a sixty-nine position, nose to tail, muzzles buried between one another's legs. That would not be anywhere near enough to scoop out every last drop of his seed, however, and there was plenty more where that came from as his aching balls throbbed and churned. After all that they had spent, his body was still so very much ready for more, grunting and groaning, barely even recognising the sounds whispering up from the back of his throat.

The cow mooed, pussy squeezing around him, but he realised with a shudder that she had taken every inch of his cock, her sex sucking softly around him or giving the impression of such as the lewd sounds of their copulation strove to override everything in the room. He moaned and she matched him, his paws on her tits, squeezing and luxuriating in how large they were, the taste of the bovine lingering deliciously on his muzzle.

It would only take a few more thrusts and yet he dragged it all out for as long as possible, breath rasping in his throat.

Thrust.

His cock throbbed.

Thrust.

She mooed for him.

Thrust.

Her climax took her and his claimed him, sending them spiralling together in the devious arms of delightful ecstasy. They moaned together in climax and lost sense of their reality, the musk of the room swirling around as if it was a visible entity that they could cling to in a kind of tangible form. It lifted them up and far away from any kind of reality as their panting groans broke, trembling on breath that had not the strength to carry them, tails flicking, the long strands of his sweeping over his daughter's head where she still stayed tucked between this thighs.

All that mattered was seeding her, he thought dimly, the light taint of sweat in the air making him huff and groan all the more powerfully. It was what he was meant to do, even though he could barely remember breeding the rest, his cock throbbing, refusing to soften, his body so driven by the breeding high that he surpassed everything that he had thought real. A messy, slick gloop of cum was left in the cow's pussy as he, very slowly, drew out, the bovine whimpering for him, not yet wanting him to leave. Yet there was something more calling him, nostrils twitching as lust came over him, taking him to an even deeper level of need.

When he came down from his high, cock half-hard and his body still ready for more with that thick scent clinging to him, hanging heavy in the air, he found his daughter bent over the arm of one of the big chairs, her tail lifted and drooling, messy folds on show to him. She whimpered softly, lips breathily parted, and Sean shuddered, tail flagging proudly in turn, though that was solely, in his case, to show off his stud's prowess.

There was still more to go and his daughter's needs were to be met.

Only time would show how their stomachs swelled after their very first breeding orgy was well and done.


12