Breeding the GameMaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian reached out with both hands and touched Laina's hips. He paused for a moment, then grabbed her and spun her in a tight circle.

She gasped. He had snaked a hand around her, his arm pressed between her breasts, his hand gripping her throat -- hard enough to control her, but not hard enough to affect her breathing. Brian's other hand was still on the hip of her jeans, pulling her into him. Something thick pressed up against her ass, and she moaned.

"Don't you just want to relax," Brian said softly into her ear. The hand on her hip slowly started sliding up her side.

"Don't you want somebody else to write the rules for once? Let you turn off your brain and just...obey?"

Laina swallowed hard. "That...that's not really my style...guhh."

Once again, Brian's fingers had found her oversensitive nipples, and once again she melted into him. She slowly wiggled her hips back and forth, feeling him pressed up against the ass of her jeans, groaning quietly as he pinched and tugged at her chest while still holding her throat in place.

"It's notalways your style," Brian said. "It's not evenusually your style. But I think you're the type of girl who, every once in a while,needs to submit."

"I don't...oh fuck." Brian's teeth had clamped down on her ear lobe, sending a wave of pleasure through her body and a wave of static through her brain. His hands were so strong, so controlling...his smell was intoxicating, and his command of the situation...of her...

His hand slid free of her breast...slowly sliding down her stomach...reaching the top of her jeans...slowly tracing their way down the center of them, heading towards...

And then he stopped. And then he said something.

"Wh...what?" she asked, starting to shake herself free of the cobwebs of lust that had been spun in her brain.

"Suck on me," he said.

"Wh...I just met you," she said. Then, shaking her head free. "Wait a minute, I don't evendo that anymore."

"Oh," Brian said. "Okay. No problem."

He let go of her throat. He stepped back. And then she heard footsteps heading towards the door of the shop.

"What? Wait!" she said, spinning around, immediately embarrassed by the desperate need that had started consuming her mind. "Where are you going?"

Brian paused, then turned back to her. "You said you don't do that," he said with a shrug. "So...I'm not interested."

Laina scoffed. The idea that she would allow a guy to get as close to her as he had, to kiss her as he had, to grab her and play with her chest as he had...only for theguy to be the one to end things in the moment and walk away?

It was inconceivable.

"You can't be serious," she said, incredulously. "If...if anybody else I know did what you just did...I could have them on one knee and asking me to marry them."

"Yeah, well," Brian said, spreading his hands. "I'm not them. So...thanks for the game, and the chat, and have a good night."

He turned again to go, and again Laina called him back.

"Wait!" she said, then winced, humiliated by the neediness that had entered her voice. Her mind was racing. She wanted more of him. She couldn't deny it any longer. But she just couldn't...submit to him. However...

"Let me see it," she said at last.

Brian raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess," he said, slowly unbuckling his belt. "In your head, you're telling yourself two things."

His belt was fully unbuckled now, his strong fingers moving to the button of his slacks.

"First, you're telling yourself that if it's small, or even average -- which is, of course, statistically very likely - then you can at least belittle me, and balance the scales of power in your favor."

Laina blushed deeply. It was as if he could read her mind. He had unzipped himself now, and was folding down the triangles of fabric from the tops of his pants so that he could more easily get to the underwear beneath it.

"And second," he continued, "you're telling yourself, well, if it'sbig...nobody could blame you for wanting a little bit of a taste."

He smirked at her. His hand was in his underwear, gripping himself as he waited for a response.

"Fuck...ing hell." Laina had started cursing him out, only to change her tune once she saw the thickness that Brian had retrieved from his boxers.

"Come on," Brian said, beckoning to her. "Come closer. At least get a good look at it, even if you decide not to do anything with it."

Practically hypnotized, Laina did as he said, awkwardly stepping forward until she was close enough to touch it. She tentatively reached out a hand, then stopped.

Brian hooked her by the collar ring once more, pulling her even closer.

"Afraid?" he asked.

Laina shook her head. "I...uh...I don't know."

"Touch it," he commanded her. Finally, she obeyed, her hands not knowing what to do with the girth of it. After some awkward maneuvering, she was able to get an actual hold on it, swearing quietly as she did so.

"Jesus," she said, "it's fucking heavy."

"You've got no idea," Brian said, smirking. He nodded downwards. "Go on," he said. "Take a closer look."

Curious, aroused, and a little bit humiliated about how weak this newcomer's cock was making her, Laina finally got down on her knees so that it was eye level.

"Oh...what the fuck," she said. She tried stroking it, but it was so big that it was almost like touching a cock for the first time all over again.

Laina swallowed hard, moving her grip around, trying to find the best way to hold the thing. She hefted it in one hand, swearing again as she marveled at its weight. If she had to guess, it was half-erect, pulsating in her hand as it got harder by the second, but still soft enough to droop from the top of her fist when holding it at its base. It was by far the biggest one she'd ever seen outside of porn, let alone the biggest one she'd ever touched. She had no idea how she was going to get it inside her...and the fact that her mind immediately jumped to that thought made her blush in a way that she hadn't in years.

A gentle hand beneath Laina's chin pushed her head upwards, and she looked into Brian's eyes -- which, although certainly domineering, were not unkind.

"Go ahead," he said. "You know you want to."

Annoyed by his arrogance, but utterly incapable of resisting, she opened her mouth and brought her face forward. But before her lips could even touch the head of the monster in her hands, Brian stopped her, changing his grip on her chin so that his thumb was pressed against her lower lip.

"Tell me," he said.

Laina looked at him quizzically.

"Tell me that you want to suck on me."

Her rebellious nature immediately rose up in her, clashing violently with her lust. She ground her teeth together, then spoke through them.

"I want to suck on you," she said.

Brian shook his head. "No, that's not going to do it," he said. He reached around and grabbed Laina by the base of the skull, pressing her forward so that his mighty member rested along the full length of her face.

"Beg for it," he said.

The smell of his cologne and his musk was intoxicating, and that coupled with the sheer weight of his cock lying on her nose allowed her to grind her brattiness to nothingness beneath the heel of her desire.

"Please," she said, saliva pooling in her mouth, "let me suck on you."

"Are you going to do a good job?" he asked.

She responded with quick, tiny nods.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, yes, I'll do a good job sucking on you," she said, practically delirious with lust. "Please, I'll make it feel so good for you..."

He looked at her for another second or two, then let go of her head. "Go ahead then," he said. Gasping, Laina pulled back from him and grabbed his thickness once more. She looked at the fat head sitting only an inch or so from her face, bobbing up and down slightly as she stroked his shaft. Then she looked up at Brian with a complicated mixture of admiration, fear, and a tiny, tiny bit of hatred.

Then she put the head of his cock in her mouth.

Or...tried to. "Jesus, you're so thick," she moaned, then tried again. She kissed the tip, then ran her tongue all over the outside of it, savoring the distinct ridge of his glans before tracing around to the smoother skin on its underside.

"Oh fuck," she said, slurping up the fat tip into her mouth, moving her hand up the shaft towards the head. This was obviously a two hand job, and so she gripped Brian's thickness with both hands, slickening her lead palm with the saliva she'd left on the head and using it to lubricate his length.

"There you go," he said as she began bobbing her head back and forth on him, moving her hands and her mouth in a rhythm that, although she hadn't done it in a while, was as easy to remember as riding the proverbial bicycle. Brian let her alternate between rhythm and freestyle for a few minutes, then grabbed her by the back of her head and thrust his hips forward.

Laina opened her mouth as wide as she could, trying not to scrape him with her teeth. His head got caught up on her gums, and as he pulled back out of her mouth she opened it even wider. This time when he pushed himself into her, he hit the opening of her throat.

"Guh," she said, then, "Guh, guh, guh, guh..." as he thrust into her face again and again, using her mouth for his pleasure.

Finally, he shoved it as far in as he could, squeezing his thickness into the back of her throat and sending tears sliding down her cheeks. Laina closed her eyes, willing herself to relax her throat and mouth, fighting an internal battle with her gag reflex, willing it to submission the way that Brian was willing her to do the same.

Finally, with her lungs just starting to burn, and her throat beginning to spasm against the intruder, he pulled out of her. She coughed, half-gagging, wiping first her cheeks with her palms and then her saliva covered chin with the back of her hand.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Oh,fuck..."

"Come on," he said, grabbing himself in one hand and slapping her face with his now fully-stiff cock. She moaned, closing her eyes and wincing as the thick ropes of spit from the back of her throat were splattered against her cheek and in her hair. "Get back to work."

Laina grabbed him with both hands once again, easily sliding them up and down the shaft with the slipperiness of her saliva. After only a few seconds, however, she realized that she was ravenous. She wanted more of this big cock in her mouth, more, more, more, and Brian's underwear was getting in the way.

She reached out and grabbed the man's slacks, pulling them down, then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of his underwear and yanked them down as well, revealing an extra inch or so of cock and large, smooth balls that made her moan at the sight of them. She held his length up in one hand, keeping it out of the way as she slurped on first one of his testes, and then the other, then ran her tongue very, very slowly up the shaft towards the tip, making eye contact with him the entire time.

Now it was Laina's turn to see lust in her partner's eyes. Brian growled, then buried his hand in the roots of her hair and tugged, making her yelp. He shoved himself into her mouth once more, forcing her to open up so wide that she heard her jaw creak. Slowly, he thrust himself in and out of her mouth, using her hair to control the angle of entry as he fenced with the back of her throat.

Slow, then fast, then slow again. Deep, then shallow, then deep again. Brian used her mouth however he deemed fit, and as the minutes passed, Laina began to feel herself drift away from conscious thought.

She didn't know if she told him to use her mouth, or if the words only echoed inside her head. She didn't know if she begged him to fuck her face, or if that was just a desire her lust-fevered brain was playing on repeat. All she knew was that she was on her knees, her mouth was for Brian's personal use, and she was wetter than she had been in a long, long time.

Finally -- after an extended invasion of her throat that she barely struggled against, even though black spots had started appearing in her vision -- Brian pulled out of her and took a step back. With heavy lidded eyes, mascara-stained cheeks, and a jaw that she knew would be sore for days to come, Laina sank back onto her haunches. She watched the ropes of her spit swinging back and forth from the tip of his cock as if hypnotized, staring at them dully until the heavy globules hanging from his glans finally separated and hit the floor with a splat.

"Huh?" she said, finally reacting to Brian's voice. He calmly reached down, hooked her by the collar, and pulled her to her feet.

"Clothes off," he said.

"Right here?" Laina asked nervously. "Right now?' She looked towards the front of the store. It was late, sure, and they were kind of hidden in the back of it, and the doorwas locked, but...

"Right here," Brian said forcefully. "Right now. Strip."

Swallowing hard, Laina began to remove her clothes with trembling fingers. Her shoes went first, followed by her jeans. Then-

"Put the shoes back on," Brian said. "I like them."

Laina slowly put the black canvas punk/skater hybrids with white toes and laces back on, then paused.

"Your shirt," Brian said.

"I know," Laina replied. "I just..." she licked her lips. It was the flipside to how good it felt to submit for the first time ever. When she had the power over her boys, she controlled what they did or didn't see. Usually, it wasn't much more than some plunging cleavage. Sometimes, they got to see a bra, and if they were very,very good, they got to see full breasts pulled out over the top of a tank top.

But nobody had seen her with her shirt off. Especially not beneath the harsh fluorescent lights like this. And although she was very proud of her large, well-formed breasts, the rest of her-

Brian had gotten tired of her inner turmoil. He stepped forward, burying his left hand in her hair and pulling her head back at the same time that his right hand slid down between her legs.

"Nuh, oh myGod, oh my...FUCK," Laina moaned as her rubbed her clit over her soft cotton panties. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably, and as hard as it was to believe, she could feel an orgasm already starting to build in her-

And then nothing. Full stop. Brian had pulled his hand away from her clit, although he still kept the other one in her hair. Laina's knees buckled and she whimpered, trying to keep herself upright with the pain in her scalp as a motivator.

"Do you like how that felt," he asked her. She nodded, and he pulled her hair harder.

"Ouch! Ow! Yes, yes I liked that!" she yelped.

"And do you want me to keep making you feel like that?" his voice was firm, but calm. He was, she realized, in complete control -- not only of her, but of himself. He owned every aspect of this entire encounter, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Please. God, please keep doing that."

"Well then," he said, "you need to take off your clothes. Right now. And if you don't, we're done, and I'm walking out the door."

He let go of her, taking a step back to give her some space. "Go on," he said.

Shaking all over, Laina peeled off her polo shirt, her arms crossed over the pale curve of her stomach as a blush crawled up from her chest all the way to her cheeks.

"And the bra," Brian commanded. "And the panties."

Slowly, Laina took off her bra, crossing an arm over her chest, but not before Brian could admire the large, pink disks of her areolae and the hard nubs of her nipples. She tried to take off her underwear with one hand, but she was ultimately forced to use both in order to get her panties over her sneakers without falling over.

"Uh uh," Brian said as she was about to toss her underwear onto the pile of clothes she had thrown in the corner. He took her panties from her, easily palming them in his large hands. He nodded towards the table behind her, the one that the group had finished their epic battle on less than an hour beforehand.

"Lie down on the table," he said.

Partially pouting, Laina turned towards the table, but a pair of hands on her hips stopped her.

"No," Brian said, spinning her around. "On your back."

"I...I don't..." Lain said, shyly covering herself above and below again.

"You need to be exposed," he said, brushing her hair out of her face. "I need to be able to see all of you. Because I want toown all of you. Do you understand?"

Laina, embarrassed, looked down. But she allowed Brian to guide her backwards, then lie down on the table on her back, as he requested. But as he saw her arm crossed over her chest, with the other one running perpendicular down her stomach to cover her mound with her hand, he frowned.

"Put your hands over your head," he told her. When she hesitated, he sighed and took a step back, pulling his khakis up over his hips and starting to zip them.

"W-wait," she said, tilting her head up from the table.

"I don't use force to get what I want," he told her. "So when I tell you to do something, and you don't do it, that's my cue to leave." He gestured to the door. "So...give me a reason to stay, or I'm walking out."

Laina looked at him longingly. Then, finally, she put her hands up over her head, giving Brian a full view of her heavy chest and the soft curves of her hips and stomach.

"That's better," he said. He traced the side of one of her breasts, his fingers lightly trailing down her rib cage, making her shudder.

"Very nice," he said, making her blush even more. "Beautiful, even."

"Stop," she said, flattered and embarrassed, and turning her head to the side.

"No," he told her, his thumb and forefinger pinching a nipple and making her yelp. "You're supposed to say, 'thank you'."

"Thank you," she whimpered.

"You're very welcome," he said, letting go of her. He held up a black permanent marker in his other hand, giving her a devious grin.

"Now," he said, uncapping it, "let's mark up this canvas."

"Wh...what are you going to do," Laina asked, starting to sit up. He put a hand on her chest, making her lie back down on the cold plastic tabletop.

"Here's the deal," Brian said, putting the tip of the marker against the skin on her upper stomach. "You want to feel good. I want to make you embarrassed about feeling good. So, for every phrase I write on you, I'm going to make you moan for a bit." The marker tugged on her skin here and there as he wrote, until he finally stood back and admired his handiwork.

Laina pushed herself up on her elbows to see what he had written. "'SMUG BITCH?'" she said. "I mean, 'bitch' is a compliment, but 'smug' is going a littlefuhhhh..."

She trailed off as Brian's mouth found her nipple. As alternated between sucking on it and running his tongue around the circle of her areola, Laina's eyes rolled back and she tilted her head towards the ceiling.

"Mmm, Goddamn," she moaned. After a few seconds, Brian eased off of her, uncapping the marker once more.

Over and over, he wrote on her, followed up by using his hands, fingers, and tongue to pull even more and more pleasure out of his captive, all adding graffiti to her skin as if it was the wall of a bus station.

QUEEN OF THE NERDS

SELFISH CUNT

HORNY GIRL

PAWG PAWG PAWG

CUM ON ME

MAKE ME PREGNANT

I LOVE JIZZ

GEEK WHORE

BUKKAKE SUPERSTAR

STRETCH MY HOLES

Finally, he had two fingers inside of Laina, curved upwards and rubbing the top wall of her pussy, all while his tongue lightly flicked away at her swollen clit. The inked up shop owner squirmed and moaned on the tabletop, bucking her hips towards Brian's mouth, feeling an uttertsunami of an orgasm building up deep within her core, ready to completely flood her system. In three...two...