Breeding the Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled down my briefs and my raging monster smacked up against my stomach.

"Ahh!" she shrieked when she saw its length. At 8 inches it wasn't going to be easy for her first fuck, but that wasn't my problem.

I looked at her sternly and asked, "Sweetheart, is this the first cock you've seen?"

She nodded and I grinned in response.

"Good, I needed to be sure you're a virgin before I take your little pussy."

"Nooo.... nooo..." she pleaded but I shushed her before slipping off her shorts and shirt.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her little titties jiggled as she shook. I grinned when I saw her pink nipples were undeniably erect; her body was betraying her. I was also smug about how little she had fought me; my girl already knew her place. When I saw her panties, the last barrier between me and her pussy, I got angry. I ripped them off and she screamed, then I inhaled them like an animal before putting them in my pocket. These were mine to keep.

"Shhhh.... baby, it's okay," I assured her while wiping away tears.

Her hands were limp on her chest so I knew she had accepted her fate. I grabbed my dick and brought it to her pussy lips, rubbing up and down to stimulate us both.

"Uhhhhh..." she let out, probably by accident. She looked humiliated to be enjoying it, too.

"See? It feels good, doesn't it?"

I started my descent before waiting for a response, and soon my fat cockhead breached her gushy folds.

"No.... no! Please! Please, Mr. Peterson, please! I'm supposed to save this for my husband. I can't do this!"

"You can do this, Sadie, and you will. I'm not stopping now, baby."

"Noo..." she whimpered futilely again.

"Maybe if you didn't want this you shouldn't have showed up to my house in the middle of the night in your slutty outfit and thong with a shaved, virgin pussy. Huh, sweetheart? Why would you do that if you didn't want this?"

"No... no... but I-" I was sick of her bitching so I covered her mouth.

"I know you want this, so quiet down now and let me take you."

"Mmmm!" she squealed as I inched into her core, though it was muffled.

I kept spreading her legs wider and as she opened her hips, copious fluids drenched my dick. She wanted this as badly as I did, even if she didn't know it.

"Oh, baby... Oh, baby... Your pussy's so good..." I groaned while plunging further and further.

Her slick walls were stretching to accommodate me, her pussy doing little to stop the oncoming assault. I was now laying over her with one hand still on her mouth, the other wrapped around her head to pull her into me. I looked down at her, when my dick was halfway in, and saw the most beautiful sight: her pleading green eyes, begging me to dig even deeper. Whether that's what her actually gaze meant was not important. That's how I interpreted it, so I gave her what she needed and pulled her onto my dick fully.

"MMMMMMMMM"

Finally, at long last, I was balls deep in my sweet little bitch. Now she was mine, and the breeding could commence.

"Oh Sadie, my perfect Sadie, my perfect little bitch, my perfect little wife..." I grunted while speeding up my humps into veritable pounds.

I worked her pussy open til it was stretched to its virginal limit, its pink lips desperately trying to close back together, but instead enveloping my cock in silky bliss. Her attempts to push me out just made my dick leak as he received a deep-tissue massage.

As I continued to work her over, I noticed that her fearful squeals were transforming into husky moans. I pulled my dick out at one point to test her and, just as expected, my girl whimpered.

"Sweetheart," I chided with a mocking grin, "does that mean you like it? Hmm? See, I told you you would."

I uncovered her mouth to let her reply.

"Noo... no, Mr. Peterson.."

"So you don't like when I do this?"

I slid my rod back to the hilt with a smooth motion and she gasped when full.

"Oh! Mr. Peterson!"

"And you don't like this?" I deep-dicked her again.

"Uhhh!"

"Or this?"

I kept doing it, kept taunting her, forcing her to acknowledge her carnal desires. When I reached down to tickle her untouched clit she could no longer hold back.

"Ohhhh!!! Oh god! Mr. Peterson!"

"That's my girl. That's my Sadie. Are you my little girl, Sadie?"

I kept steadily plowing while thumbing her clit on and off.

"Ohhh... uhhh.."

"Are you my girl, Sadie?" I asked more seriously, pushing my dick in hard and jamming her clit.

"Ohhh! Yes! Yes, Mr. Peterson, I'm your girl!"

"Mmm... yes you are, Sadie. You are my girl. Are you my bitch, huh, baby girl? Are you my sweet little bitch?"

She cried out desperately, hating being called a bitch, but I rammed into her again and repeated more sternly:

"Are you my bitch, Sadie?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Then say it!"

"I'm your bitch!! I'm your bitch, Mr. Peterson! Ooohhhh goddd I'm your little bitch!!!!"

This admission unleashed the beast in me and I could no longer hold back. I started pounding her little pussy viciously, pulling her as I pushed. She shrieked with pleasure as I sloshed my fingers through her pungent juices. I shoved them in her mouth and made her taste her cunt.

With my other hand I mauled her perky tits, tweaking her pink nipples which shot straight out. I nipped and pawed them and watched her gush with pleasure at each touch. I traveled from her breasts back to her clit and rubbed hard. I could tell she was soon to burst, but I still needed one more confession from her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!!" she was squealing when I shushed her and slowed my pace. I parked myself balls deep and put my finger on her clit.

"Do you want me to make you cum, baby? Do you want to cum on Daddy's big cock?"

"Oh yes, yes please, Mr. Peterson, please!"

My dick must have made her lose her shame because this slut couldn't get enough of it now.

"I need you to know that if I make you cum like a little bitch, then I own this pussy. You hear me, baby? It's mine after this and I need you to understand that. That means I can take you when I want and you don't get to tell me no. Do you understand me?"

My speech must have terrified her because tears were again flowing. I wiped them away and went back to her clit, grazing it, making her needy.

"This pussy's mine now, baby, and we both know it. I just need you to admit it."

I kept up my relentless edging and finally she gave in.

"Yes, Mr. Peterson....." she whimpered. "My pussy is yours....."

"Good girl."

With that, I pulled out til my tip felt air, then rammed it back in full force. My girl cried but I didn't mind, and was soon back to excavating her guts. Paired with my naughty fingers downstairs, Sadie lasted about 30 seconds before she wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me into her. Her raptures coaxed out my own, so I went in her ear and grunted:

"I'm gonna breed you, baby girl. Gonna give you my seed and make you mine. Gonna own you. My little wife... My little cunt...."

She babbled like a bitch, seemingly unafraid of the incoming load. I was positive she wasn't on the pill, though, so my virile swimmers were sure to knock her up.

"I'm filling you up, baby, I'm breeding you now, bitch!" I roared while sending my final quakes into her.

I squeezed my ass and held myself as deep as I could while spilling my potent seed. I pictured my little guys working their way up, soon to intermix with her ova, then start creating our family. This bitch was mine.

"Ohhh Mr. Peterson.... oooohh...." she trailed off as we both settled down.

I wasn't about to pull out anytime soon, so I held my girl's face and stroked her cheeks warmly. Her eyes were still closed from the ecstasy, and the agony from my brutality seemed a thing of the past.

"Did you like it, baby girl?"

"Umm... yes, Mr. Peterson. But ummm.. what about... what about... m-m-my... virginity...." When she finally got it out the waterworks had returned.

"Sadie.... remember what I said? You're my girl now."

"But, but my husband is supposed to take my virginity!"

"Now, Sadie," I said with a bit of impatience, "you told me you're my bitch, so I don't want to hear you talking about another man ever again. Ok?"

She looked terrified so I calmed down.

"Baby... just think of me as your husband now. That makes it a little better, huh? You said you're mine, so you gave yourself to me. Don't feel bad about that, baby."

I kissed her and wiped more tears.

"Did you really mean it when you said you own my pussy now...."

"Yes, baby, of course I meant it." I gave my dick, which was softening inside of her, a little pump. "It's all mine, and I don't want you to forget that. Okay?"

"Yes, Mr. Peterson..."

"Good girl. Now just lie here with me for a moment."

I started kissing her and slowly she kissed back. Soon passions were flaring again and I felt my dick rising within her. I flexed it as it grew and she looked at me anxiously.

"Again....?"

"Yes, baby, and as many times as I need to after that. You're mine now, sweetheart, and so is this."

My dick was rock hard again so I pulled it out and jabbed it back in. She groaned but I took no mind and continued Round 2. Soon we were back at that precipice, desperately awaiting the ultimate release.

"You want it, baby?"

"Yes! Yes, please!"

"You gonna be a good girl for me? Gonna be my good bitch?"

"Yes, yes, Mr. Peterson I'll be your good bitch!"

We both shouted impassioned professions while reaching bliss. We cooled down together, and finally, after over an hour of being inside my girl, I exited completely. I stood and pulled my briefs and jeans back up, tucked in my shirt and grabbed my belt. I liked looking professional, especially when my bitch was naked. Before letting her go, I stacked a few pillows by Sadie's feet then propped her legs on top to force my seed even deeper.

"What are you doing, Mr. Peterson?"

"Just relax, baby. You're my girl, right? My bitch. So you don't question me, ok?"

"Yes, Mr. Peterson, sorry...."

I walked up beside her and slid two fingers in her used puss. She gasped but I silenced her then went about fingering to ensure maximum insemination. I started going faster and worked her into a frenzy, making her beg me to let her be mine.

"Pleaseeee, please, Mr. Peterson!"

I churned out another O then finally let her get up after I was sure she was pregnant. I smacked her ass a few times as she tried to dress which made her cringe, but I reminded her to keep her place around me, lest I turn these playful spanks painful.

We walked hand-in-hand to the door, and I was excited that this wouldn't be a one-time thing. I knew I had her hooked. We kissed again before I ushered her out, then I reminded her one final time:

"This is my pussy, you hear me?"

I shoved two fingers past the hole of her shorts, with no panties to protect her, and sank deep. She went on her toes and pleaded:

"Yes! It's your pussy! I promise!"

"Good girl, now I'll text you when I want to see you next. Good night, baby."

I smacked her ass one last time then hit the hay, happy as I'd ever been. That night I dreamed about pregnant Sadie naked in my kitchen.

***

The next day I didn't text Sadie at all. It pained me to do it, but it was a necessary step in my process. That whole day she must have wondered, "does he still like me? Did I do something wrong? Was I bad at sex?" I'm sure she was tossing and turning, but this delay would make her crave me even more.

The day after, at 11PM, I finally texted her:

"Come over in 15 minutes."

Like clockwork, the text bubble was there instantly, but then it stopped. Minutes passed and I wondered if she would show. Then I got worried. Had she told her parents about us? Was I going to prison? I replayed the events of the previous night in my head, thinking of ways I could convince a jury everything was 100% consensual. But when I heard a light knock on the door at 11:15, I knew everything would be ok.

"Hey, baby, how are you?"

I smiled and pulled her into a bear hug. Sadie didn't seem as excited to see me as I was her, and after quivering in my arms she asked:

"W-why didn't you text me yesterday...?"

"Awww, baby, I was busy. Did my girl miss me? Aww that's so precious. I bet this missed me, too, huh?"

I squeezed her crotch over her shorts and she nuzzled into me, confirming my assumptions. Before leaving the foyer I commanded:

"Be a good girl and strip for me now. I want to see your little pussy and tits."

"W-what?"

I raised my voice and repeated, "I said strip! You're my bitch, and you will not question me. Bitches do not wear clothes in this house, so strip!"

I must have terrified her because I saw a tear fall as she raced out of her skimpy outfit. She stood in my hallway completely naked, dripping pussy lips shimmering under the chandelier. Whether or not she was afraid of me, she couldn't deny her primal needs.

"That's a good girl," I soothed as I came in for another hug. "From now on, when you get in this house you will strip immediately, okay, baby?"

She buried into my chest and nodded as I stroked her hair.

"See, you don't need to be afraid. Just be a good girl and listen to me; you'll learn your place."

Her teary cheek wetted my button-down as I held her close. I cupped her naked ass in one hand and relished in my access to her teen body. It excited me that I looked ready to go to the office, to conquer the world, while my girl was naked and helpless.

"Baby, I want you to get on your knees now, okay?"

She looked at me inquisitively and was about to ask something but I reminded her, "what did I say about questioning me, girl?" and she quickly dropped down.

"I've already told you that I own your pussy, right?"

She nodded with embarrassment.

"So next I'm going to own your throat. Come, girl, come give Daddy a kiss."

She started getting up but I shook my head and pointed to my zipper. She understood what I meant and crawled to me, her whole body shaking when she got up to it.

"That's it, girl, go on. Kiss it."

I grabbed the back of her head lightly and pulled her into my groin. Her lips hit my suit pants and soon she was placing gentle kisses on my bulge. I kept her head still and bade her to continue, even though she whimpered a few times. My rapidly growing cock was visible down my leg so I grabbed her hand and placed it on him. I taught her to rub it up and down, then let go and allowed her to continue.

"Do you like kissing me there, sweetheart?"

She looked at me bashfully, but the puddle forming underneath her was proof enough.

"Then why don't you open up my zipper so you can kiss the real thing. Go on, get my dick out girl. I want you to kiss it."

She knew better than to deny me, and was possibly horny herself, so she worked quickly to coax my dick out of my zipper. I decided to leave my pants on because it seriously turned me on to see my bitch naked while I wasn't. My dominance was palpable.

Her curiousness when holding my dick for the first time was something I'll cherish forever. The look on her face as she cautiously explored my mass is burned into my memory.

"How about a kiss," I teased after I was over her handjob.

She kissed the leaking tip and strings of precum stuck to her lips. I instructed her to kiss up and down the shaft, to give it proper respect, to worship it. I made her put her hands behind her back in total submission.

"Open your mouth now and stick your tongue out. That's a good girl."

I grabbed my cock and tapped it on her tongue. I drew it side to side across her pouty lips to coat them with leakage, and popped the tip in to give her a taste.

"Keep that mouth open, girl. I didn't tell you to close it."

I docked my tip then pulled her hair into a ponytail with one hand and grabbed the back of her head with the other. About an inch went in before Sadie squealed and put her hands up on my quads.

"Hands behind your back, bitch!"

"Sowwy... sowwy..." she mumbled through tears, my dick blocking her speech.

"That's okay, baby, just open up because Daddy's gonna take that throat now."

She sputtered and coughed as I pushed into her mouth, but that didn't stop me. I stared at her jutting tits, displayed prominently in her subservient position, while I told her to suck the measly 3 inches I'd fed her.

"Wrap your lips around me and suck. Use your tongue, little bitch. Make me feel good. And don't even think about hitting me with your teeth, or you'll regret it."

I yanked her hair up to let her know I was serious. She sucked my cock in my front hallway for a good 15 minutes; I needed her to get used to being on her knees. I let her off easy at first, allowing her to slurp at her own pace. But when I got bored I grabbed her head and pushed, then pushed some more. My cock shoved past her tonsils and she gagged and choked. Saliva dripped down her chin while I held her neck and throat fucked her. Sometimes I let her breathe, then looked down at her sternly in expectation.

"Thank you," she'd gasp pathetically before I went back in for more.

"Now I own your throat," I boasted when I pulled out at last.

I was still holding her hair in one hand and the way she looked was priceless. Naked and afraid, throat sore, on her knees, hands behind her back, silently waiting for her next command.

"Come now, girl, it's time to breed you again."

I definitely wasn't going to let my cum go to waste in her mouth, so I let go of her hair and picked her up in a cradle position. I carried her up the stairs and brought her to the master bed. As I laid her down on it I told her:

"This is our marital bed, sweetheart. This is where a husband takes his wife."

She backed up into the pillows as I undressed, but there was nowhere to hide. Her eyes widened at my powerful physique, and I think it embarrassed her to be turned on. With the lights dimmed, I joined my girl in bed.

"Are you.. Ooooh! Gonna take me again? Eeee!!"

Sadie could barely speak with my fingers exploring her already soaking cunt.

"Of course, baby. I own that pussy, so it's my right to fuck it when I please. And I want to now, so lay back and spread your legs, girl."

I wanted to see if she would follow my order, even though it was terribly humiliating to offer herself to me. Slowly she leaned back and splayed her legs out, giving me full access to her hairless, teen slit.

"Now ask me nicely, my little bitch."

"Please, Mr. Peterson.... please will you fuck me..."

It didn't matter to me if she meant it or not. What mattered was that when I lined my dick up to her little puss it was sopping, just begging for me to go inside. So I did.

"Oooohh, nooo... I'm still tender..."

"I know, baby, and Daddy's gonna take you slowly. I'll make you feel real good."

I did what I promised and gave her a sensual fuck that had us both groaning. She met my cock with her hips a few times so I knew she liked it and sped up to reciprocate. After a few more deep strokes we both exploded. I guess that 'foreplay' really did us in.

We cuddled after and I held her head close to my heart.

"Did you like sucking my dick, baby?"

When she didn't reply I reached down and grabbed her pussy hard from the back.

"I said, did you like sucking me dick?"

"Ohhh... yes, yes, sorry, Mr. Peterson."

"Good. I knew you would. I'm going to let you suck my dick every time you come over. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Mr. Peterson......"

Before letting her out the door to go home I made sure to kiss and pet her lovingly. The better state of mind she left in, the more she would forget the harsh blowjob and still crave my touch.

I was horny the next day so there was no time between romps. Very methodical in my process, I again texted Sadie at 11PM.

"15 minutes."

This curt message was sure to confuse her, but like a puppy she showed up wagging at 11:15.