Breeding the Help Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Depravio
Depravio
776 Followers

I laughed, feeling happy for the first time today. "Oh yeah? What about our girl?"

"She so calm," Maria said, affection in her voice. "Always waiting for her brother, so patient."

"Did you eat yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, I had big snack. I was going to eat soon. Why?"

"Maybe we could make something together?" I suggested. "I didn't really eat anything at the dinner."

"Ah?" Maria gasped, and I could hear the shock in her voice. "So big party, and they not have good food?"

"It sucked," I sighed. "Not the food, just the people. I dunno, they were all assholes."

"Oohh..." Maria murmured.

"I couldn't wait to get away and come home."

"Mmm..." Maria sighed, the way she did when she was melting for me. "Hurry home, Carl Daddy, okay? We wait for you."

When the taxi dropped me off outside the villa gate, I could see the light was on above our front porch and Maria was waiting outside for me, sitting on the steps. She was wearing a cute pink maternity dress, flip flops, and had a huge smile on her face, her long black hair in a simple braid. My mare's belly was a huge, rounded globe under the dress, pushing out fully against the fabric, and she had her hands lovingly stroking her womb as she sat and waited. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Carl!" Maria exclaimed, huffing with exertion as she got to her feet and waddled towards the gate, her belly leading the way. She was unbelievably sexy like this, exotic and broody and full of our young. Her heavy breasts were straining against the front of the dress, and her navel was a protruding, clearly visible nub under the large, round swell of fabric.

"Hey beautiful!" I jogged over to Maria, and she hugged me tight, the taut globe of her womb pushing generously between us. I lifted her up just off the ground and leaned down to kiss her. Maria's mouth was warm, breath minty as her tongue darted over mine. My Filipina smelled so good and wonderfully familiar, like cocoa butter product and her sweet milk. The loving embrace grew tighter as we kissed each other with an urgent, almost desperate lust. I ran my fingers down her bare arms and squeezed her full breasts, making her squeal softly into my mouth. My cock stirred inside my tailored suit pants, pressing in a hard, demanding bulge against the huge swell of her round abdomen.

"Maria," I breathed softly against her cheek and she just melted in my arms. I wanted nothing more than to rip her dress off and take her right there on the front lawn -- I honestly might've if I wasn't so worried about the fucking Thai snakes everywhere. I took my mares' slender little hand and led her back inside, through the living room, up the stairs, and into my bedroom. We kissed the entire way there, stumbling and fumbling until she was standing in my room half-naked, a shoulder bared, hem hiked up her tan thigh and ass. Maria reached up and started to undress me, taking off my jacket and tossing it aside, followed by my bowtie, and then my white dress shirt. I kicked off my shoes and unbuckled my pants and boxers, dropping them. I stood there, naked and erect, my young body so ready and strong. My secret Asian wife gazed at me lovingly.

"Husbaand," Maria sighed happily, running her hands up my pale frame, across the hard muscles on my chest and stomach. She nuzzled her face into my bicep, moving in close. My eyelids lowered in bliss as I was surrounded by her softness, her scent, her fertility; my cock was so hard I was smearing precum across the materinity fabric covering her hugely rounded abdomen.

"You smell so good, dress so nice," she purred. "You miss me ah?"

"Mmyeahbaby..." I said low. "So bad."

Maria reached down and pulled the rest of her dress up and over her head, dropping it to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties for me, just the platinum crucifix that I'd gotten her a few months back, draped between her ripe breasts. The fur covering her broodmare cunt was a thick, wild black thatch, her brown skin glowing with a light sheen of sweat. Maria was so fucking pregnant, her legs a little spread to accommodate the weight of her huge distended belly, hanging down with the weight of our twins. But her body was still a tight, petite package of supple curves and lithe limbs, pregnant tits high and full, big fat dusky nipples sticking out with excitement.

"Carl, you want eat me?" Maria asked breathlessly, her teats rising and falling above the big shelf of her belly with growing need. "I wait all day, and my pussie so wet now."

I nodded, grinning against my bottom lip, as I went to her. My Filipina arched her back, leaning up to heft a teardrop-shaped breast and feed her swollen nipple into my mouth, moaning. Her Asian mother's milk was warm, thick, and delicious. Drinking from her was so strange and erotic, the act making me throb and pulse to an even larger, aching hardness. I groaned as I suckled her, drawing the milk from her brown breast. My hands came up, cupping and squeezing Maria's warm udders to spray her creamy lactate.

"Aaiieeeee!" my mare cried, squirming with delight. As I kneaded her teats, both began to leak a steady trail down her belly. Maria had her fingers buried in my hair and her hips were gyrating, grinding against me. I could feel her wet, greedy pregnant cunt, soaking her fur. I slid my hand down, tracing the warmth of her sex and her thick, wet pubic hair. I stroked her pussy lips and the folds of her cunt, making her moan and shudder.

I kissed down Maria's neck, her breasts, and her belly, my fingers parting her dark, fleshy lips and stroking her aching clit, feeling her body shiver in the first of what would assuredly be many orgasms in her hyper-sensitive state; Maria's pussy was leaking all over my fingers as they pushed into her. My secret wife was so needy, her hips and thighs bucking and grinding against me. She came again so easily at the sensation of my invading digits, crying out and throwing her head back. So near the end of her pregnancy, my mare's body was like a live wire, her nipples, cunt, and clit all needing constant attention. She was panting lightly, pushing my head down insistently.

"Ahh! Eat me, Carl!" my woman demanded in a low moan. "Kainin mo ang puki ko, asawaaa...!"

I kissed my way down the tautness of her pregnant belly, feeling the tension of her womb, the hot, slick caramel skin of her hugely swollen mound. I licked over the swell, feeling feral in my lust and eagerness. My nostrils flared as the heady scent of her flesh, her milky breasts, and steaming cunt filled my teenage brain. I went to my knees as Maria rested back against the foot of my bed, burying my face into her dark, hairy sex, licking and slurping, tasting her wet, intoxicating musk. She gasped and cried out in wanton ecstasy, her thighs parting as I pushed her legs wide, spreading herself open for me. I worshipped my Filipina's impregnated cunt burying my mouth and tongue in her folds, servicing her with eager lust and love.

"Eeeuuunnnh!!" Maria shrieked, her nails curled in the short hair at the back of my head as she ground her wet mare cunt against my face. She was coming hard, her legs shaking, thighs and belly trembling, milk lewdly spurting from her breasts and dribbling down the tan globe of her round stomach. Maria's leaking teats rose and fell with the platinum crucifix dangling profanely between them as she gasped and hissed in unbridled joy. My Pinay's sweet girl cum poured into my mouth, thick, tart, and creamy.

I licked Maria up and down her slit, lapping the hot folds of her labia, feeling her pussy contract and squeeze, her hips gyrating and rolling in pleasure. My nose and mouth were buried in the tangled dark of her thick pubic hair, and my fingers stroked her cunt, touching all the deepest places that drove her wild. I never thought I'd love eating pussy, but I loved giving Maria pleasure and making her a hot, horny little mess.

"Ohhh... ooohh!" Maria cried, her pussy contracting and rippling around my fingers. "Oohhh Carrrrrrl!"

My tongue licked up her wet folds to her clit before I started sucking and flicking my tongue over it. She thrashed above me as I teased and pleasured her. I could hear the sounds of my woman's juices squishing as I moved my fingers in and out.

"Napakahusay, napakahusaaaaay!" she mewled above me in Tagalog, the tight roundness of her pregnant bump undulating with delight, pussy was leaking a steady stream of girl cream down her thighs. "AUuhhnnhhhh..hhnieee!"

I suckled and licked and kissed her, making out with Maria's pussy until a huge, whorish orgasm crashed down on her little pregnant body. I just kept lapping, feeling the flood of her juices slide down my chin.

"Carr...lll!" my mare sobbed, her pussy and tits squirting, her whole body spasming, fingers buried painfully in my hair. "Hangaaaaaa!"

When her orgasm finally receded, Maria crumpled onto the edge of the bed to lay on her back, her big belly jutting upwards so obscenely. My lover's legs were askew, hairy cunt gaping, thighs a sticky, glistening mess. I stood up, my face and lips and chin drenched in her release. Maria watched me, panting, eyes glazed and hungry.

"Carl Daddy," Maria purred, stroking the naked globe of her stomach, "you make you little mare come so good..."

I was so fucking horny, my cock like an iron rod, screaming to plunge into her. I slid my big pale teenage body up between her legs, resting my palms on the hot rise of her huge protruding belly.

"Fuck me now," Maria panted as she squirmed to shift position so her legs were dangling off the end of the bed, gazing at me with such sensual need. I marveled again at how I'd changed her slender Asian body so much with my cock's gift. I was a man now, and I'd made a pregnant woman of her by planting my white seed in her belly. Claimed her. Made her mine. And Maria was willing and eager to take my big young dick and breed her womb full again and again. My mare, my mate. My lover.

My whole world.

I pressed the flared, angry mushroom head of my strong white cock against her cunt and pushed inside her with a slow groan. My Filipina wife's pussy was so hot and tight; she squeezed and rippled needily around my near nine-inch length, pulling me deeper, her hips rolling, welcoming me inside. Maria gasped at the sensation and bit her lip, eyes fluttering.

"Uhhhhnn..." she moaned, spreading her brown silky legs even wider. "Uuuhhhh Carl!"

I thrust all the way inside her, burying my long, thick length in her tight Filipina cunt, and her pussy spasmed. Her pregnant mound rocked and swayed as I started thrusting into her with deep, slow strokes, my hands gripping its sloping sides. She hissed and snarled through gritted white teeth in feral pleasure as I rutted her, pumping her full of my big white shaft. Maria gripped my arms and held on for dear life as we fucked; I could see the look of rapture on her beautiful face, almond-shaped eyes shut tight. Her huge belly rose and fell as we coupled, rousing our twins to kick and squirm against her skin.

"Uh! Uhh! Uhnn! Uhhnn!" I grunted, slamming into her.

"Brochahin mo puuke koooohuuhhhhnn!" my woman moaned, her fingers digging into the hard muscle of my arms, her legs locking around my waist, painted toes curling. "Papatulugin mo ako, Carl! FUCK me, aahhnnn!"

Maria's big Asian tits were shaking and bouncing and milk was dripping down her skin, her nipples and areolas engorged and leaking, and I leaned down and sucked on her hard, thick nipples, drinking her milk, feeling her writhe under me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, drawing me deeper into the slick, grasping heat of her Asian pussy, and I groaned, my balls tightening. As I railed her, my mind lost to pleasure, infatuation, and love, the only coherent thought I had was that I wanted to breed this woman again as soon as she gave birth. I wanted her to be pregnant forever.

"Oh God, Maria," I groaned, kissing her neck and grazing it with my teeth.

I felt her cunt begin to ripple and clench around my shaft, her thighs and hips tensing, and I knew she was close. I pumped into her, her cunt squeezing harder and harder until she went rigid under me, her whole body seizing up.

"AAAAAHHHNNN!" Maria screamed, her cunt clamping down and vibrating. A sudden flood of hot juice poured out around my shaft, splashing the bed and drenching her dark, furry pubes. For a second I thought her water broke, but that was just how horny my broodmare was, squirting like a she-beast in heat.

I kept thrusting into her, and I could feel the pressure in my balls, the tight, hot ache. She was thrashing below me like a fucking wild animal.

"Carl...!" she hissed, her pussy trying desperately to milk the cum out of me, nails digging into the muscled skin of my back. "Come inside me, husbaand, now please!"

I thrust deep as her suckling pregnant cunt could take me, and Maria tightened around me to the point of being almost painful. It was too much. I groaned, pressing my hips into her, feeling her pregnant body press up below me with the delicious fullness of her fever-hot belly and breasts.

"Yes!" she begged, her cunt squeezing. "Kantot mo ako! Uhhhhnn! Inside me! Please, please, pleaaaase! Kantutin mo ako, ikaw malaking puting kabayong lalaki!"

I grunted and shoved, pressing her 8-month pregnant bump up against me, so incredibly turned on by hearing her beg and mewl in Tagalog, reminding me I was fucking a sexy, loyal, thoroughly impregnated Filipina village girl. Carrying our young. The depraved truth dragged me over the edge. I could feel the pressure well up from my balls before I came hard, pumping jet after hot jet into her, flooding her Filipina pussy and splashing against the plug of her womb with my thick, virile semen.

"NNfffuck I love you..." I groaned.

"UHHH!" Maria gasped, shuddering, her eyes widening, feeling my seed explode inside her.

"Aaaahhhn napakaraming..."

My woman's cunt sucked up everything I had as her walls rippled and surged around me; Maria's legs shook as she clawed at my back, moaning so loudly, all while I kept thrusting, rutting. My mare's swollen womb jiggled and bounced, the weight of the twins shifting as we fucked until we were both spent.

We collapsed on the bed together, dripping with sweat from our exertions, and I drew her up to rest her head on my chest. I reached down and ran my hand over Maria's pregnant belly lovingly, feeling its heat and tightness. I stopped my palm just below her popped navel, holding her to me possessively as I slipped out of her, still semi-hard. Maria nuzzled against me, kissing my skin and purring like a contented kitten.

I whispered to her about the graduation, cracking jokes to cover up the anxiety and frustration, but I grew more serious when I started telling Maria about the Banquet. How I felt so bad about it. The more I talked, the more the anger rose up inside of me.

"...I hate it," I said bitterly. "They treat me like shit, and they treat you worse. It's fucked up. I'm so sorry. For my parents, for me, for everything."

Maria kissed me and looked up at me, her dark eyes soft.

"You no need to be sorry, Carl," she murmured, kissing me again. "It okay."

I sighed, unconvinced. "It's not."

Maria's hand came up to take my chin, turning my face down to hers. She gazed at me with such intensity, her eyes full of fire and affection. "You nothing be sorry for. You best thing ever happen to me."

"Yeah?" I asked, smiling weakly. "Really? You don't hate me for how I was?"

She shook her head firmly, her eyes bright, and she gently pulled me into another kiss, lips so warm and soft.

"No. You just hor-nee boy!" she said, her eyes laughing before they softened again. "But you get be-tter. You grow up to be good man who I love."

I felt a wave of powerful emotion wash over me. All I could think was I didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve her. As I looked into her eyes, feeling her closeness and the gentle movements of our unborn children, I vowed that I'd somehow be worthy of this woman and her love.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me too," I said, meaning it.

Maria smiled, and the look in her eyes melted my heart.

"Carl," she said, "you everything for me."

I held her for a while after that, enjoying our closeness. Our twins were calm inside her. "How are you feeling?" I asked tenderly.

Maria pursed her lips into a wry expression. "Hummm...I very pregnant."

"Oh yeah?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah," she nodded, giggling into her hand with a beautiful flash of teeth. "I can't even see feet when stand up." Maria smacked my arm affectionately. "You big horse dick, big ball make my belly so big!"

"Sorrrrrry," I said, offering her a sly, shit-eating teenage grin.

"I know you not sorry," Maria smirked impishly. "You not sorry about that."

"I'm definitely not sorry about making you pregnant," I told her with a lascivious bite of my bottom lip as my eyes roamed over her deliciously expecting body.

"I know, Carl," she said, looking at me and stroking my chest. "I not sorry, too. Be pregnant with you babies make me so happy."

The twins kicked again, and I could feel the firm impact of the one's foot on the outside of her belly. Maria winced quietly. Must've been the boy.

"Damn. They're getting really strong," I observed, rubbing the spot where I'd felt the kick.

"Oo," my mare agreed, putting her hand on top of mine, and feeling our child roll around. "Doctor say they come soon, you know, so we need make plan," she urged, firmly but gently.

"I'm gonna go with you, like I said," I murmured, my eyes trailing off, thinking, before I finally made my decision. I shifted to prop my head up on my elbow to look at her reassuringly. "I'll tell my parents I'm going to Vincent's in Hong Kong for the summer but I'll fly with you to the Philippines instead."

"Carl..." Maria began, frowning, looking unsure.

"You think they'll actually notice?" I snorted. "As long as I'm in New Jersey for commencement, it doesn't matter." I shrugged my shoulder like it was no big deal. "Vincent's cool; he won't say anything if I tell him not to."

Maria looked grateful, but still a little anxious. "And after?"

"We'll figure it out," I promised.

Maria nodded, smiling thinly, but her eyes were distant. Sad. She was silent for a while, then looked up at the ceiling, her fingertips circling the back of my hand. "I tell my Mama and Papa I pregnant, come home soon. I tell them about you."

"When?" I asked cautiously.

She looked back at me with her dark almond-shaped eyes. "Last week, I always call them when my birthday."

"What did you tell them?" I asked, wondering if this was the reason for her sudden sadness. She grew animated in the telling, her fingers anxiously curling in the thin platinum chain around her neck before holding the cross tight.

"I say I buntis but I not marry yet. They an-gree, just like I think, they want me come home now. Papa say, 'how you do this, Maria, aiyyeee?' He yell so loud." Maria took a deep breath, letting it out with a puff of her cheeks. "Mama, she more worry I have two baby. She just want me marry now. It very bad if babies come and we not marry, Gott will be angry."

Maybe in the beginning I said I'd marry Maria just to keep fucking her, but now I couldn't imagine being with anyone else, or wanting anyone more than her. It wasn't impulsive shit this time.

"So we get married as soon as we get to Mindanao," I said evenly.

"I hope they undastand," she said softly, her voice heavy with concern. "You white boy, younger than me, no job, still student...I not tell them you son of house I work." She looked up at me with her dark almond-shaped eyes, worried, cheeks flushed guiltily.

Depravio
Depravio
776 Followers