Breeding the Sorority Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina gets a breeding party.
5.7k words
4.54
33.9k
41
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
555 Followers

Tina and I headed back from the spring break at Tim's. I was still shocked when I realized how much fucking I did in such a short time. It was like I had a "slut to fuck" sign on my neck or something. Tim's friends always showed up like it was a clubhouse or something and somehow they always seemed to be coming after me. The problem was I had no will power to resist. I was in heat and they must have smelled it. They wouldn't take "No" from me. Or maybe I just stopped saying "No." The drive home was a lot more pleasant for Tina than the drive there. We stopped for a burger after a couple hours. That's when Tina handed me my birth control pills.

"Since you talked so much on the trip up about maybe getting pregnant I took them out of your suitcase." She said with a snicker. Thought I'd help you out a little.

"I needed these Tina," I said. "Those dogs were all over me all the time. Like they knew if they just pushed that I'd cave in."

"We'll I did tell them you always said No but you really meant Yes" she smiled. "I told them to just keep going. I know you Liz, you always give in."

"Tim's married friends all said they really enjoyed breeding you too. They said you are an insatiable cumslut. I tried to schedule them so you would always have a steady supply of hard cock. I only picked the married ones too, they have the breeding experience and are a lot cleaner too."

"They had so much fun they wanted me to invite you back the next time you're in heat. They even said they would fly you in just for a weekend."

I was in shock. So that's how it all happened. I didn't lose my birth control pills, Tina had taken them and now I see the reason the guys kept showing up was because Tina had scheduled these guys for breeding me. My sorority sister planned all that. I had no idea she set me up to be used and bred by a bunch of older married guys!!! She knew I was fertile and tried to get me pregnant!!! I should have been real angry except she was right. Getting pregnant was all I talked about on the trip there. I had wanted to get knocked up to compete with my sister and I'd know in a few days if I was. Now I was hoping I wasn't but after two weeks of breeding I'd be real surprised if I wasn't.

I calmed down enough to actually speak to her. "So that was all you," I said. "You told those guys I wanted to get pregnant? That's why they all showed up with party favors to keep me up all night fucking. That's why they all wanted to cum inside me? They all treated me like a Tijuana whore. I wondered what had them all fired up."

"You're welcome," she said, "I made sure you had a nice vacation, didn't I?"

"Nice vacation? Being treated like a cumdump by a dozen horny married men, you call that a nice vacation?"

"I sure do," she said. We both smiled. Even though I was pissed about her deception, I had to admit I really enjoyed it. Damn I enjoyed it a lot.

"Did they really say they'd fly me up for a weekend?" I laughed, thinking of the possibility.

"You got a lot of good fucking from a lot of hot guys while I had to put up with limp dick Tim who was too drunk most of the time to keep it up. You had a much better vacation than I did," she said.

Now I was really surprised. I hadn't known she wasn't getting satisfied all the time I was getting serviced by multiple guys a day.

"And besides, I was the one who needed to be pregnant this trip. Not you." Tina said as she started to break down a little. " I need to finally pin Tim down and I didn't even have a good week. Now, yeah, now is when going to be into heat. Now... this weekend is when I'll be fertile. Talk about bad timing. That just sucks." she cried.

"If I could have gotten pregnant I know he'd married me. Now I graduate in six weeks and I end up back at mom and dads looking for a job instead of in Florida in that big house. Why the fuck couldn't I get pregnant," she yelled crying.

I thought a minute. "Well maybe you could still get pregnant," I said. "I mean it's not too late."

"Not too late? Liz we left!! No going back now!"

"Yeah, but what if you get pregnant now like this next week? That would work."

She stared at me, knowing now what I was thinking.

"Even if," she said, "what the chance some fling this weekend will get me pregnant, even if it is my fertile week. One guy is no guarantee of anything."

"The problem with you Tina is you think too small," I said smiling.

I was plotting as we were driving back to the university. I told her to make sure her weekend was clear. She was going to be getting pregnant for sure. I started plotting, I wanted a little payback too.

********

I convinced Tina a weekend try might work and it would be fun too. I think she was need of some good fucking too so she agreed. Tina just needed to keep it off campus and out of the sorority house. The only other requirements were brown hair and brown eyes like Tim, gosh that's half the men. So I went to work on my phone to set things up. I was gonna throw Tina a breeding party.

First I got Josh on the line, he was on the freshman football team at the Naval Academy in the next town. "Josh," I said, "I need some help, I need three guys, with brown hair and brown eyes, for the weekend party," I said. "Guaranteed they get laid too."

"No problem," he said, "you get the chicks and I'll bring the cocks." I thought a bit, what about me, I thought, I'll be there too. "Josh," I said, "make it five guys, oh and you guys shower together, pick out the five guys a girl will remember."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"The five with the biggest cocks," I said, "and ask that friend who works at the hotel if there's a room we can use for the weekend," I added.

"Ok," he said laughing, "so we bring five girls and five guys and only one room?" he said. "Sounds like an orgy. Am I finally gonna get a chance to tap that pretty ass of your's?"

"Well Josh, if you help out you might just get lucky," I said "I'm holding a party for my friend, a breeding party, she needs to get pregnant."

Josh laughed.

"What's funny," I said, "so what's so funny?"

"I knew it was something kinky, I always knew you were a kinky freak, Liz, I always knew it," and we hung up.

******

Josh called me back the next day, "Good news, I have a suite for us," he said. "My friend wants in on it, he fits too. And I think I got five guys from the team, they are happy to help."

"Ok" I said, "so that's six. So will you help me chaperone?"

"Oh dear Liz, I wouldn't miss this for anything. Did you want another five guys for you? he joked.

"Funny Josh, but no, I'll sit this one out."

"You know Liz, sitting on that pretty little ass of yours won't protect it," he said.

"Maybe I need to leave you home Josh, this is a party for Tina, not us." I told him.

"Ok Liz, we can sit this one out together." He replied but somehow I sensed he was smirking.

He had mentioned my ass again, maybe I should have been more worried. I was working non stop to put this together, I should have seen the warning signs.

I set things up with Tina. I told her I had a couple friends she could spend the weekend with. They would love to help her get pregnant, I know I lied about a couple but really I owed her at least one lie here. With the low lights, soft music and a few intoxicants she might not even know.

*********

That Friday around seven I went to Tina's room, she was nervous.

"Which dress do I wear?" as she was scrambling through her clothes. It won't matter Tina you look beautiful." What I really meant was, "you won't have clothes on for long anyway."

An hour later I arrived with Tina at the hotel, Sean, Joshes friend led us upstairs to the Bridal Suite. OMG! it was mirrors on the ceiling and walls, plush carpet. A large suite that was obviously designed for the fucking enthusiast.

Sean couldn't take his eyes off Tina. "Happens the bridal suite is available this weekend." He said looking at her like he was ready to pounce.

"Down boy, you'll get all you want later," I told him as he smiled. We were real pleased with the room.

Tina was nervous so I helped her with some relaxers, ok maybe I drugged her a little and did she ever relax.

"And stay off the booze," I told her as she fell back in her chair.

"Damn, Am I really gonna get fucked by two guys? she asked, I could tell she was getting excited.

"I really did envy you," she said. "You kept fucking two or three guys at a time, I was getting so hot and Tim was such a letdown. I wished I could be spread out with a whole group of guys using me as a cumdump. Damn that would be hot," she said.

I smiled. Two guys? She had no idea.

"Well," I said, "maybe you need to put that nightie on, the one i picked out where your tits and cunny hang out."

"Really," she said, with a small slur, "it looks hot doesn't it. Tim didn't care about it maybe tonight it will get me some good fucking."

"Now stay here till I come back and I went out to the other room where the guys had just arrived. They had brought a lot of drink and party favors and were starting in on a good time. Tina stayed in the bedroom.

These guys were getting fired up, that's for sure. I was grateful Josh was there to help keep them in line. I knew he'd need a reward later.

"Ok guys," I said, "It's breeding time." They stood up and started after me, "oh shit no, no no not me guys," to their disappointment. At least not yet I thought. "We have along weekend ahead."

"And remember," I said, "this is a breeding party. Not an orgy. No blowjobs, no ass fucking."

"Booooo," they started.

I tried to keep things organized. "You go in one at a time and then you come out and hangout here."

Sean turned on the closed circuit TV. Some couples like to record so they had a camera setup. It showed Tina as she was undressing. The guys all froze and watched. She looked so nice while she took off her top and those nice tits popped out, Tina had some nice 34 D cups with dark silver dollar nipples. The guys went crazy.

Then her bottoms went off and her sweet cunny appeared. Tina at 20 was a prize for sure. She had such a lascivious figure. Her long brown hair fell over her nice titties as she pulled up the crotchless panties over her long thin legs. The guys started to drool.

"Look at those puffy cunny lips," one said.

"Yeah, pussy is bare like a babies ass." Another replied. "We're gonna have fun."

Tina had no idea they were watching as she put her nightie on her bare body. She had a fantastic little ass. They she turned on the TV and laid back on the bed.

Tina laid in the bed, her long shiny dark brown hair was spread across the pillows as she laid back. The beautiful blue baby doll nightie covered her shoulders but her large breasts were pushing it to its limit and her nice hard nipples protruded through the slink material. Her abdomen was bare and firm down to the light top of her panties. She had a major pubic arch hosting the fat lips of her large labia. Below her long bare creamy thighs were spread open. Between those thighs laid the weekend playground for these muscular athletes.

Sean set up the bridal suite to only play porn and after a few moments Tina's hand went to her crotch. The room was silent as everyone watched. Tina slowly moved her hand on her breasts and one on her crotch. She then began a circular motion on her clittly and then began moving her hips opposite her hand as she worked on her orgasm watching the porn flick.

They were all in heat now.

"Ok guys, we are the bridal suite and the bride seems to be getting warmed up."

"Each guy pick a card, and that how we decided who goes first."

"What's her name?" someone asked.

"Now quiet guys," as I thought. "Maybe you should use honey or dear? Like you would a bride in the bridal suite."

"I object," said Ray. "I was told we were here for slut breeding," he said. "Look at her," and they all did.

"Look at her. Watching porn and rubbing that cunny like a slut. I vote we call her Slut."

They all liked that.

"Ok," I said, thinking of the way she did me last weekend, I was liking it too.

"The question is though, can this slut service five bulls?" they all laughed.

"No problem," I said, "This is a weekend long all you can eat buffet." Now it was looking more like payback.

************

Josh and I went in the next room to Tina who was real feeling real sedated. "Oh, my you look fantastic," I said as I looked at the porn movie. Then I got out the lipstick and touched up her makeup as she was laid down and spread out.

"Josh, Josh," she said with glassy eyes, "I'm gonna fuck two guys," she slurred as she smiled. He smiled and held her hand. "Of course, not a big deal for Liz who likes three of more," she added and Josh looked over at me.

"She's drugged Josh, she doesn't know what she's saying," I told him as we started to leave the room. I looked back.

"Now you just let the guys do all the work," I said. "We don't want you to wear out too soon. I'll be here too if you need me,"

"Oh my God, do they know my name?" she panicked.

"No," I said, "I gave them a pet name. You'll like it."

Lastly I took my lipstick and wrote above on the mirror above her.

MY NAME IS SLUT

BREED ME

Then I stopped and added,

ROUGH

Josh smiled.

I sent the first bull in. We all watched from the other room. He sat down next to Tina. They talked a bit. He got up and stepped back then undressed. He had such a large cock I was even watching it.

Tina didn't seem shy at all. She took it in her mouth and sucked him. It seemed like he wasn't going for sucking very long as he pushed her back on the bed and pulled off her panties. It seemed he didn't like crotchless, he wanted her bottomless. Tina flung off her top and her bare tits flew out. Her long brown hair flew wildly over her shoulders as she grabbed on to him.

Well the nightie didn't last long, I thought, now we were getting the party started.

We all watched in silence as Tina went into slut mode for sure. She lifted her legs back to let him in. He ground his cock in her for about 10 minutes and she held her legs back. We all watched and everyone was getting hot. Tina was thrashing about on the bed while this bull was firing hard like the energizer bunny just pounding away. He was working her young cunny good and we could tell from her face she was loving it.

"Damn, that sluts on fire," someone said.

"Guy's the train has left the station." They all laughed.

He was right. Tina had turned on her slut mode. I suppose she was trying to get satisfaction after a couple weeks with "limp dick Tim" as she called him. I wondered if Tina wasn't getting transformed into someone different this weekend.

"Wow, he's tearing up her cunny," someone said.

"Yeah, and she loves it too," someone added.

These guys were at fever pitch, just where I wanted them.

Then the first bull tightened up and fired his load. Tina shook as she came. So far so good. She was on fire. That put all them on fire. I realized too she liked porn as much as I do.

The next guy was ready and they all began to strip. These guys had some hot bods and I was getting hot flashes. I needed to step outside. I tried to keep my cool as one by one the guys entered her room bare ass naked. Tina took them on one by one. She was on fire and taking all comers. None of them lasted long once they got into Tina's tight coed cunny. She milked them fast. After an hour or so they had all spent a load inside her.

All except Josh who stayed out here with me. "It's Ok," he said, "I'm just here to help," and I looked at him funny. I knew he'd want me later.

"Not getting you hot?" I said.

"Oh yeah, Plenty," he replied. "My eyes are blue," he said.

I went in to check on Tina after they were all done. "You lied to me," she said. "I know cocks and there were at least five."

"I'm sorry Tina, you know I'm not good at math." I said with a snicker as we both smiled.

"Listen," she said, "why don't you just bring them all in and we can all relax together."

The guys came in and took a seat around the room. Tina eyed them and their cocks remembering each one. Two guys sat on the bed next to her and kept rubbing her tits and thighs. They enjoyed the porn movies and using Tina as their cumslut. They were enjoying breeding her.

These guys were fit, in shape. They were athletes and they looked hot. She was in constant heat milking their cocks.

I looked over while one guy rubbed her firm tits. Tina slid back down closed her eyes and another bull moved on top. Tina reached for him and began moving her hips as he entered and started breeding her again.

Guys talk and they did. This guy finished in her and came over to the group with a smile.

"Slut has some tight pussy," he said as they all watched the next bull breed her.

I was feeling proud of myself, I had set up a real successful breeding party for Tina. I just needed to be careful not to drop my pants. I knew I would be lost once I did that. It was getting harder all the time to resist. My entire midsection was on fire and itching badly. I needed to be fucked.

It had been a few hours and Tina seemed too tired to hold her legs back anymore. That's when Sean came back with a number of velour robe belts. We turned Tina over and propped her up on pillows. The belts were tied to her wrists and the head of the bed. Two tied her ankles to the footrest to keep her legs far apart as she rested on her belly on the pillows.

She was tied down on her belly and ready for doggy.

I could tell she was getting dry so I pulled out the KY tubes. I wasn't going to let the party end. The guys came in her over and over as they enjoyed her doggy style. Tina loved it. Some of the cum leaked out and dripped down her thighs.

A couple guys approached me but I pushed them off, "I'm the hostess," I said., "That's the breeding slut, not me," but I was getting so hot watching I knew if one got too aggressive I wouldn't say no. Josh knew that as well. He was just waiting for the party to thin out a little. We both knew we'd be at it soon.

****

It took a few hours before all the guys had tired out using her doggy style. Josh hadn't moved on me yet. I was starting to wonder what he had in mind. Maybe I could find a room where just Josh could put a little liquid on my fire. I knew if I dropped my pants in here these hounds would be all over me. I also knew I wouldn't say No.

I had to admit. i hadn't been laid since I left Tim's. My cunt was soaking watching those guys work her over. Tina was a natural gangbanger. She hadn't known it but she did now. She loved the attention. Her face lit up and she loved it when they came in her.

Sometime in the night the guys made a beer run or two, pizzas showed up and I think a couple guys went home and came back. We had untied Tina and she was relaxed most of the time talking with some of the guys. Some of the others took the time to sleep.

I went over to talk to Tina. "I think they're all fucked out," I said.

Tina sat there with a little pouting look on her face. Then Tina got up and walked over to one who was watching her and brought him back to the bed.

He stood over her as she laid on the bed and squirmed rubbing her thighs and her cunny." She looked up at him with her pretty pouting eyes. "I need you," she said. "This is the bridal suite now breed me and put a baby in me," as she spread her legs, "I need a baby."

That bull go so hard so fast and he was on her. Tina was a natural. The guys could see she was meant for breeding.

Time after time she'd see a hardon and someone else would be on her. Tina would whisper something slutty in their ear and they would fire her a hot load. Then they would doze off again. She milked these guys dry.

That next morning the guys were fucked out and only two guys and Josh's stayed. A couple guys returned around noon with some coffee, donuts and other stuff.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
555 Followers
12