Breeding Young Raven

Story Info
Young Raven Gets Bred by a Married Man.
4k words
4.51
76.6k
125

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/22/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
545 Followers

Mark's wife's Carol had gotten a call from work. She was needed on her day off, Kay who had called brought her daughter Raven to watch the kids. Raven was in her last year of high school, she had just turned 18 and she was a beauty. She had long raven black hair that shined in the sun and fell across her shoulders and highlighted her beautiful blue eyes. She loved to sunbathe poolside and her skin tanned well in the summer sun.

Raven was born to a single mother Kay and she missed having a strong male in the home. She saw here what she longed for, a big house with a pool and a three car garage. She envied the family life a strong and prosperous man could provide. She envied Carol.

Mark came home early and fully expected to see his wife there. Instead, out by our pool was a cute long legged raven haired beauty with an amazing tan and a real healthy set of tits. She was standing there in the sun wearing only a skimpy pink bikini.

Gosh, he thought where did this beauty come from? After 10 years of marriage Mark's life had hit a roadblock. Every day was the same, a long work day, dinner and TV at night. He really longed for his 20s again when young and handsome he had his choice of young pussy. He was married now and he had forgotten about how good it had been being single. He had forgotten how good a sweet young woman could make him feel. While looking at Raven by the pool he felt a stirring in his loins. He knew all the young men must be trying to fuck her. Himself, married and coming up on 40 all he could do was look. Mark went out to meet her.

She smiled. "Hi Mr. Sims"

"You are?" He asked.

"I'm Raven," she replied. "Your wife had to work so I agreed to watch Jason till you got home. I'm Kay's daughter. It's a nice pool, you must really enjoy it in the summer. I'm supposed to be back tomorrow," she added. "I guess someone quit and Carol's going to be a lot busier now. Well, I'm gonna go now, nice to meet you."

"Ahh. Yeah, nice to meet you, I hope to see more of you, that is, it's nice to see such a beautiful young lady around my pool."

Carol found herself a hunk of a man, Raven thought as she walked away. He's so tall, well built and neatly dressed in his high dollar wool suit. Such a handsome face too. A real hottie she thought. He was much older than her but she always admired older men, she preferred the maturity of an older man over the dumb kids she knew in school. Why can't mom find a sharp dressed man like that instead of the scrubs she brings home.

She smiled at him as she walked away and his eyes followed her. He felt his cock rise as he watched her cute ass barely covered in a pink bikini bottom. Mark knew she was too young to be interested in him but he had to admit, just the thought of her young cunny stretching around his pole had him hard. He certainly envied whomever was fucking this one.

Raven liked watching young Jason who was still a baby and she watched him a good part of the summer for Carol. She loved the role of mother to a newborn, she longed for the day when she could live in a big house with a pool and take care her own babies. She dreamed of someday when she'd wait at home bottomless for her strong man who would come home every day and throw her on the bed. He'd take her and ravish her and breed her. She'd get so hot thinking about it. If she could just find a man like that, a strong handsome man, a man like Mark.

Mark started arriving home earlier than Carol. He made a point of it. He loved to watch Raven walk around the pool. He'd look from his den window at her beautiful tan body and dream of a younger day when he could be fucking a beauty like that. He thought she didn't notice him watching but she did.

One day Mark came home earlier than usual. He saw Raven as she left the pool area in her pink bikini headed for the bedroom. He went upstairs quietly then he heard the shower. The baby was napping and Raven had left the door cracked. Max watched her as she took off her bikini top and her breasts popped out. She took her time combing her hair in the mirror and tying it up while topless. Then he heard her enter the shower.

She came back into the bedroom bare naked and let her hair down then brushed it in the mirror. He watched her long hair as it fell over her shoulders and down her slender back. All he saw was her back that curved down into a beautiful pair of buttocks. Oh, what ass muscles she had. He thought she looked so hot. Hoping to catch a good view of her young cunny he got bold. Quietly he walked into the bedroom and she turned to face him. Bare Naked. OMG, she was such a sexy little teen.

She looked up at him unsurprised, with a pretty smile and his eyes moved from her pretty blue eyes and down to the young firm tities that were so perfectly formed. Then down past her flat belly to the small landing strip of dark black hair that looked so luxurious above her cunny lips. He was pretending this encounter was just an accident so he knew he should have quickly left but he couldn't.

"Oh, I didn't know you were in here." He said rather unconvincingly, still staring, and making no attempt to leave. As she stood there facing him his eyes moved up and down her body. She looked at him smiling a bit as she slowly stretched reaching for her robe on the door hook. She was even slower putting it on and closing it. Her firm breasts and sweet pussy were completely exposed the whole time. His eyes locked on that small bush of raven black hair over her perfect pubic arch.

"Oh, sorry," he said, "I'll give you a minute." As he turned and left, hoping at first she hadn't seen the boner he had in his pants, then on second thought, hoping she did. She had been so friendly all summer and right then she looked so hot he wanted to put her on the bed and fuck her. Something made him feel she would have welcomed it.

After he left and went downstairs it sunk in. She hadn't jumped. She hadn't gotten upset. She seemed like she enjoyed showing him her naked body. She made it last longer than it should have. She enjoyed the exhibition.

Mark was much older than her, almost her dad's age if she had ever had one at home. Ravens only exposure to father figures when when she peaked in on mom getting fucked by her boyfriends. Mom seemed to go in for the gritty biker types. They rarely closed her bedroom door all the way. Watching the way the men roughly manhandled and fucked mom had really taught her a lot. Raven knew she preferred a more intelligent, prosperous and successful man, a man like Mark.

Raven had heard Mark's car pull in. She had intentionally headed for the bedroom to strip hoping he might see her. When he entered the room her heart had begun racing. Standing there naked and vulnerable she certainly noticed his hard cock in his pants. While she stretched out for the robe her inner voice had cried out, "take me, fuck me. Throw me on the bed and fuck me hard." But when he apologized and left her heart had dropped.

Raven had been hot for him all summer. She knew he was much older and married. She shouldn't fuck a married man, good girls didn't do that and Raven wanted so much to be a good girl. Yet when he was around her cunny got hot and wet and she knew she would do anything he asked. She wanted to be his wife but she'd be his mistress or girlfriend. Hell, she'd even settle for being just his occasional cumdump. Besides his wife didn't appreciate him. Raven would know how to be a good wife.

She was on his mind the next few days. He had visions of holding her and entering her while she panted and moaned. He would give her the good hard fuck she deserved and he would really enjoy looking in her beautiful eyes while he came in her tight cunny. It was a lot of fantasy which he started to think could possibly happen.

That Friday night Mark and his wife returned from a dinner out. The baby was in bed and Carol had too much to drink so he put her to bed too. Watching Raven earlier in the week had made him really horny and he was upset that Carol had passed out on him, again, when he really needed release.

Raven asked for a ride home and he was glad to oblige. He took the Cadillac with the big front seat. They headed out and talked. Raven was hungry so they stopped at a drive up for burgers.

"Thanks Mark, that was a good burger, I was real hungry." Raven said. They had been on first name basis since the bedroom incident.

"I wouldn't want that beautiful body of your's to get skinny," he said.

"Really, did my body look beautiful?" both of them remembering the encounter.

"When I saw you there, naked, ...I don't think I ever saw anything as beautiful as you. I was so stunned. You looked like an angel." He said, "I really wanted to reach out and rub my hands all over your perfect breasts and firm belly." He stopped.

And your beautiful black bush, I nearly dropped to my knees and buried my face in it., he thought.

She giggled. She was glad to know the exhibition had it's intended effect.

Mark had plenty of time to think about this. Carol was preoccupied with work all day. Mark had gotten the vibes from Raven that she could be his. She teased him often and dropped sexy little hints. The bedroom incident had been the confirmation he needed. He knew he could get further with her. He just wasn't sure how far. He had decided to find out when he took a bolder step and got more aggressive.

"Carol works a lot and I don't get as much sex as I need," he said. "When I saw you there I remembered what a beautiful woman looked like and for a moment what marriage was supposed to be like."

Mark went on to explain that like tonight Carol wasn't there to take care of his needs. Last year they found Carol couldn't get pregnant. that's when they adopted Jason. It was Carol who wanted Jason, Mark wanted children of his own. He wanted a woman whom he could make babies with.

Raven wanted him desperately and when she heard his story she saw her opening. This is what she had hoped for, a chance to show him how much better she was for him than his wife.

Raven wasn't settling now for just a fling. Raven had decided she wanted it all. The man the house, the pool, all of it. In addition she wanted babies with him. She knew a baby would lock him in.

"Your breasts looked so beautiful. Are they as firm as they looked?"

She made no resistance as he put his hand on her blouse and rubbed her tit. Instead she leaned in and kissed him. It was a soft kiss as her lips sucked him in. He felt her hunger, her need for a man.

She soon moved her hand to the rock in his pants. She would make him happy, she would make him hers. She unzipped and pulled out his cock. Raven was no stranger to cock. She had learned long ago how to manipulate one with her hands, her mouth and her cunny. She knew how to make a man moan with pleasure and then scream with orgasm. She planned to go to work on Max. She was going to show him her skills.

"I understand your needs. I'm here for you, I'm going to take care of you." She said softly and reassuringly.

Raven lifted off her Tshirt and bared her beautiful breasts. She knew he loved her tittes. Then she bent over and put her mouth on his cock. She did her best, topless in the car at the hamburger stand she sucked his cock. Working hard to give him the relief he needed. She knew she gave good head, she had been sucking cock since junior high and the boys always came back for more. She had learned to control the boys, she decided when and where. Somehow though she knew this man would be different, he was an dominant male and he would know how to maintain control.

She sucked him like a pro and he felt the buildup. She opened up to let him enter far then closed her lips on the base of his cock and sucked hard as she pulled off. She gave him the perfect hands free blowjob and he was amazed at her expertise. His plotting was paying off. This young teen was giving him a fantastic blowjob. He also knew she would swallow every drop.

"That feels so nice, Raven. ohhh, you suck so well...ohhh my God, your the best blowjob ever... " He said as he panted. "I love the way you take me so deep ...you have the best lips..." as he reached down and rubbed hard her firm titties.

Raven knew he was loving it. Feeling his cock in her mouth made her pussy wet and she really wanted to fuck him right then but she didn't. This was for him. She wanted to show him that she could take good care of him. He brushed her long hair and rubbed her titties then her back as the tension in his loins built up quickly.

"I'm gonna cum for you sweetie, I've got a lot of cum for you, please swallow it for me baby, please swallow it all." He said as she kneeded his balls. Then she felt him begin to twitch and she sank her lips down to the base of his cock so his entire load dumped down her throat. Raven swallowed it all, not just to please him but because she loved it when a man came in her. In fact, she almost came too when she felt his cock twitching and his hot sperm fire off inside her.

Raven stayed on his cock and continued to swallow until his entire load was emptied out squeezing his balls softly. Then she looked up at him with a smile. She was very happy to have sucked down his load. Not as happy as he was though, he knew he was a lucky man to have young Raven for his cumslut. He decided he would be using her a lot in the future.

Mark knew what she wanted to hear and he drove her home telling her he needed to leave his wife. He needed a woman like her. One who could understand the needs of a man. She told him she really loved him. She told him she could run the house. They were meant to be together.

The next day he arranged a special dinner out and made sure Carol drank too much. When they arrived home he put her to bed. He asked Raven to come with him around to the pool cabana where they could talk. It was what Raven had waited for. A chance to get him into her teen pussy. She knew after that he would be hooked.

All week Mark had considered some elaborate seduction plot but he knew now it wasn't needed. They talked a little. Raven made her play. She would do anything for him, she said. He didn't need Carol, she knew how to please him. She would make him happy, She was young and could make babies for him.

"My pussy is on fire thinking about you cumming deep inside me. Is that bad?," she asked, "am I being a bad girl wanting to make you happier than your wife does?"

"No," he said, as his lust boiled over. "Carol and I are through. She wasn't good for me. But you'll be good for me, won't you?" You'll be a good girl." He would say anything at that point as her took her top and pants off. He knew he was in control now. He could take her now, she was in heat. This young teen was his to enjoy. She was totally naked and looking so innocent. She looked so eager. He rubbed the patch of hair above her cunny and inserted his finger. It was small like a little girls cunny and real wet. It was his to take and use now. It was time now to pump his cum where it really belonged.

Then he stood up and dropped his shorts. She looked up at him. Over six foot, muscular with the hairy chest and legs of a grizzly bear. At his groin was a large hard cock and hanging down below it was a large hairy sack with two balls full of cum. Full of baby seeds for her. Her cream flowed.

His cock was long and thick and she lustfully gazed at him in anticipation of what was coming and when he dropped on his knees between her legs she rubbed his broad shoulders then wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her knees back for him.

He took a deep breath. She was so small and cute, so vulnerable. Such an angel. He put the tip of his large cock in her wet cunny and slowly entered. Oh....and so tight she was. She spread wider taking him all in.

"You're so wet," he said, "and it feels so...tight."

Yes, her cunny was so dripping wet now that she was getting a proper fuck from a mature man. A fuck she so had desperately needed for so long. She was pleased the timing was perfect too.

Mark kissed her softly and slowly and with hot panting she whispered in his ear, "I'm fertile now. Breed me, Tell me I'm a good girl, Tell me I'm a good girl and breed me."

Mark couldn't believe his luck. Not only was it a hot tight cunny but she was fertile too, she was spread wide waiting for him to pump his seeds in her. That would be fantastic.....but not yet. First though he wanted to take his time and enjoy the tight cunny she spread for him for as long as he could. Then he would pump her full of the cum she craved.

Mark slowly moved his large cock inside her. Raven felt his large cock filling her hole completely. It had been weeks since she had been fucked and she was on fire. She was letting this older man, this father figure spread open her pussy and she knew why. She didn't want to just be fucked, she wanted to be bred. Bred by this older man whom she looked up to as the man of his house. A man who knew how to breed a woman, a man who knew how to make babies. A large dominant Alpha male who took what he wanted and she wanted to be taken..... and bred.

He slowly worked his cock in deeper as she felt it stretching her. Then she pulled her knees back more offering up her cunny. She wanted his big cock all the way in. She wanted him in balls deep when he came.

Raven knew she was ovulating, she knew she was fertile and she wanted him to breed her, impregnate her and give her his baby. She knew he was married, maybe it was wrong, maybe she was being bad but she knew he had said it was alright. He had said so, it was ok now, he said she was a good girl and he could get his good girl pregnant.

Raven laid back fertile and in heat with her legs spread in bliss feeling the large cock of this dominant male who was breeding her.

"I'm a good girl now, aren't I?" she said. "I love feeling your big cock in me. Oh Gooodddddd.....ohh," as the wave crashed over her and she tightened up spasming and squirting her cream all over his cock and balls.

"Ohh, you love it don't you," he said. "You love the feel of cock in you...don't you?...that's nice.....cause I do love your tight pussy. Raven you are all the woman I'll ever need."

Mark was enjoying fucking her and he remembered well what he heard her say. She was ovulating and ready for breeding. His sperm would be shooting into a fertile womb, a womb ready to make babies. The thought of that made his cock so hard it almost hurt.

"Yes, you're a good girl Raven, and so nice, so soft, your cunny feels so tight. I need to feel my cock deep in you. I'm going to drain my balls deep inside you."

Mark couldn't believe how hot this young pussy was. With her arms and legs wrapped around his burly form he pounded away hard on this young cunny. Using her tender cunny like a fucktoy, brutishly and rough. Then he rammed his large cock deep and she started to cum shaking and creaming, making her tight canal a slippery sheath for his further enjoyment. Raven felt him take her, own her, ravish her. He was breeding her and when he was finished enjoying her pussy he would come deep inside her fertile womb.

"Please come for me, come in me, I'm your girl." She said. "Breed me, make me a baby. Breed me and call me your good girl."

"You're a good girl sweety, you're my good girl, milk out my cum with your tight little cunny." Mark said, crazy with lust.

Mark knew what she wanted, she wanted to be his. He would make her his girl, his fucktoy, his breeding teen. She would have his babies.

"I own you now, this is my cunny. I'm gonna breed you and every day we'll drain my balls deep in your pussy. You're a good girl now, you'll be a good little cumdump for me."

Raven felt owned, controlled and used like a little fuckdoll as he plowed hard into her. Her pussy was slippery and tight as she wrapped her long legs around his back and locked her ankles. The tip of his large cock touched near her cervix as he drove into her balls deep.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
545 Followers
12