Breeding Young Raven Pt. 02 - Discipline

Story Info
Young Raven Needs Discipline.
5k words
4.5
31.5k
37

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/22/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
545 Followers

Part 2 Training Young Raven

Raven heard his car drive up. She had been waiting all day. She was still feeling the euphoria of the previous days breeding and she remembered well his instructions to her. She was to be on the bed and bottomless when he arrived home. "Then we can begin breeding you properly," he had said.

He was twice her 18 years and a stern father figure. If she was going to get him away from his wife she needed to please him, that meant obey him. Raven wasn't good at obeying.

Raven headed for the bedroom and dropped her bikini bottoms rubbing the itch in her pussy which had begun to cream in anticipation. She wasn't sure if she should remove her top, she knew he loved her firm tits, but she wanted to follow his instructions with precision.

Mark entered the bedroom and saw her on the bed, bottomless. Her pretty black furry pussy was elevated above her small cunny lips. Damn, she has an amazing pubic arch, he thought.

Mark said nothing, he walked to the closet and began to undress hanging up his clothes neatly. She had noticed Mark was a man who expected things to be a certain way, he had a routine and a place for everything. Clutter and disarray would not be tolerated. Raven was much more carefree, actually she was sloppy and she knew it.

She laid there getting hotter as she watched him undress. He was handsome with a strong body and a muscular ass. It was so good to have a man come home to her, a real man who knew how to handle her. He had told her today they would continue the breeding. She had been wet most of the day thinking about it.

"How are you today," he asked genuinely caring.

"I feel great," she replied.

"Good, Today we start your formal breeding," he said softly but firmly. "You are still fertile now and we will make sure we shoot all the cum we can inside you."

Raven liked that idea and squirmed on the bed.

"From now on there will be no more blowjob with swallows. What's more, there will be no other guys, do you understand. If you have sex with any other man you will be gone immediately, is that understood?"

"Yes," she said. Worried that he might be thinking she had someone else.

"You will address me as "Sir" during our breeding sessions," he said, I am the master of the house and I expect to be addressed with respect, not like some kid in the schoolyard, Understood?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied, feeling his authority but not taking him too seriously.

"Ok, start by using your lips,". He said. This was certainly not something Raven would object to as she scurried over to the side of the bed on her elbows and took his cock in her mouth.

Mark had everything methodically planned out. He now stood there enjoying the pleasure Raven's talented lips provided, Damn she is good. When he was hard he said, "Enough now," and stepped back.

Mark wanted very much to test his control, he had thought seriously about Raven as a replacement for Carol but he hesitated. He wanted to see how obedient and compliant she would be. He certainly didn't want another drunken problem like Carol. Raven would have to prove herself. Impregnating her was first on his list.

Raven laid back with legs spread as Mark rubbed her little pussy. She was getting hotter in anticipation. What was he waiting for. "Hop on," she thought. Mark rubbed his fingers through her soft black pubic hair.

" I want this gone too," he said, "shave it."

"What?" she thought. "Not my fur."

Mark knelt between her legs which were spread on both sides of him. Hard as a lead pipe he entered her like before and she began to respond to his assault with her young pussy creaming.

Raven felt his large cock open her up and she went wild. He used all his weight to hold her down but she bucked and jerked in spasms like a cat on a hot tin roof. Mark took his time enjoying her youthful tightness as he worked his cock deep inside the creamy glovelike sheath.

Raven was fertile and in full breeding mode. She went to work milking his cock with her strong cunny muscles. Her love of exercise had paid off and she was glad she practiced her exercises for her cunny muscles. She wanted very much to please him.

Lifting her knees back she grabbed her ankles and working her cunny on his cock like a pro she soon felt his large cock growing bigger inside her.

"Oh," he moaned, "you have such a nice pussy," he complimented her, she loved compliments like that.

Mark could tell Raven knew how to work those cunny muscles and she skillfully milked his cock like a farmer milking a cow.

"You're so good." he moaned as she milked his cock for his enjoyment. "We are going to be breeding you a lot now." He panted.

Raven's skillful milking was interrupted and she lost all control when his oversized cock went deeper inside her. Raven lost control of herself and went wild. She grabbed and scratched him trying to pull him deeper inside. Then when she felt she was being totally impaled by the large cock she wanted to wiggle out from under him and free herself of the huge object inside her.

Mark just grabbed her tight and held her down as he exploded inside. His hot cum violently battered her tender cervix and she ground her mound against his groin squirting her juice all over his balls and inner thighs. Coming like never before she dug her nails in his back until he almost bled. She continued bucking under him like a wild bronco. Raven was a very strong and fit teen.

When Mark sent her home he was exhausted from what felt was as much a wrestling match as it was a breeding.

Mark explained all this on his next phonecall with brother Ray. "She's wild and strong," he said, "I can't hold her down."

Ray understood. "That's the curse of a large cock," he said. "Guys who don't have one think it's great but you and I brother we know. Either they go crazy or they're too tight and too small to fit it in. I do have the solution for you bros. Royalty out here learned what to do centuries ago, I'll send you an email with the details. See ya in a couple weeks brother, take care."

When Mark opened the email he was grateful for a worldly brother. He sent the blueprints to his private contractor immediately.

That weekend Raven stared out the window as they drove up the hill past the large pool and the tennis courts, this certainly was a luxurious apartment complex, she thought. They stopped and parked by a small door hidden away in the trees.

Inside the place was vacant and real clean, plush appliances, carpets, a real deluxe unit. She looked all over.

"So why are we here." she asked.

"Because you live her now." Mark replied.

"What?" As she walked around in amazement. Compared to the small bedroom and the bathroom she shared with mom this was a palace. It would be so great to get away from mom and her dumb ass boyfriends.

"It's yours if you want," he said, "I'll have furniture and things brought in tomorrow," he said as she walked around in amazement. "You even have a fitness room."

Ok, she thought, maybe I won't replace the wife quite yet but being a kept mistress in a place like this is a lot better than living with mom. She was excited like a kid on Christmas as she jumped around running from room to room.

"In the bedroom were two closets, one is mine." he said, "only I have the key."

"This is great," she said, now she felt like she was living with him. Raven couldn't be happier.

That weekend he had the place furnished and everything was first rate. Raven called her best friend Kara. Kara was a beautiful tall blond with long legs and a firm set of tits. Kara was much more shy than Raven. She preferred a quiet evening with her friend and that night they partied drinking some of Mark's best wine he had failed to lock up.

The next morning Mark arrived to find cold pizza and empty wine bottles and a generally disgusting mess. Kara could tell he was mad and she quickly left.

Mark saw the "Morning Raven", disheveled, in her small pink nightie, her oversized breasts falling out of the loose top. Raven looked wild to him. Mark still wanted badly to bone her pussy. Her long black hair was discheveled and all over her bare shoulders. She looked animalistic, hot and wild. But this situation disturbed his OCD.

"This is a mess, he said. It looks like a crash pad for drunken sailors. Did you have guests?" he asked,

"Only Kara," she replied.

"Anyone else? Any boys? Boys that you two fucked?"

"No, no," she pleaded like a child, "just us, honestly."

She was a little disturbed by his accusation, but she liked the possessiveness, the jealousy. She knew he cared, she knew he considered her his property now.

"This is unacceptable," he said. "I told you what I expected and you knew I meant it," he said sternly, "I don't need another Carol."

She started to get worried. "I'll clean it up," she said pleadingly, "I'll keep it clean, I promise."

"I know you will," he said sternly. "But this..... there needs to be consequences. I know you had no discipline at home, it's time you learned some discipline here," he said.

"Don't be mad, please," she pleaded,

"Come with me," he said, grabbing her arm firmly and heading for the bedroom.

He unlocked his closet and opened a drawer pulling out what looked like a glove. "You've been bad," he said looking at her sternly. "You behaved like a child and you will be punished like a child."

He sat on the bed an put the glove on. "Come over here," he said sternly, Meekly she complied. While she stood there in front of him she felt like a little girl, one who has displeased daddy. Then she noticed the glove. It appeared to have a stiff light colored palm, hard, it was wood.

"Drop you bottoms and get across my knee," he said. Raven slowly took off her nighty bottoms and her firm ass came into view. She turned to face him and he feasted eye level on her dark hairy little cunt. He had told her to shave it, he would deal with that soon enough.

"Come here," He said, sitting on the bed and he pulled her down roughly so she fell across his knees. She was in total disbelief of what was happening. Raven had never known discipline, she was wild and untamed.

Mark looked down at the soft globes of her beautiful young ass. He was already getting hard in anticipation. With Raven laid over his knees her beautiful young ass was bare and totally exposed. He feasted his eyes on her naked bottom and then his hand went up and she felt the sharp sting of the wooden glove.

"Owww," she shouted. He hit her again.

"No," she cried out. "That hurts," as she began to whimper. Then another slap brought a major sting to her bottom. Another loud crack and a few more and her ass was hot and stinging. He stopped.

"When you are a bad girl you will be punished, do you understand?"

"Yes," she said, whimpering and sniveling.

He hit again.

"What?"

"Yes sir," she replied quickly.

"That's better."

She laid across his legs and felt the large cock had risen against her belly. The sting of the spanking had almost brought tears, not from the pain but because she felt the discipline of a father figure she never had. Mark gave her another slap and another and her mind concentrated on his hard cock under her as the warmth moved from her ass and flowed over her pussy. Her pussy felt the stimulation and she began to cream. He stopped and removed the glove and rubbed her little red ass cheeks as she sniveled.

Raven knew she had been a bad girl and her man had disciplined her like she deserved. She stood up and faced him real close rubbing her wet cunny. Her fingers on the sides of her cunny lips pulled it up and open as she rubbed showing him the pink inside where his pleasure awaited. He had showed his dominance of her and now her cunny was dripping cream.

Raven knew she had displeased him and to make him happy again she was now offering up her cunny for him to use. She was so desperately hoping he would fuck her now. Her pussy needed rubbing, stretching...it needed the hard cock of the dominant male she had felt under her.

She laid back on the bed and she spread her legs invitingly watching as he stood up and dropped his pants. His cock looked huge and she opened her legs wide still rubbing and spreading her cunny lips silently begging for a fuck. He loved dominating little Raven. He loved the feeling of owning her body and using it as he pleased. With his hardon raging he landed on top of her as she smiled in victory and wrapped her little arms around his neck.

"I'll be good," she said, pouting, looking in his eyes. "I'll be a good girl for you." as she wiggled in place under him, so happy she had a dominant man around who would keep her in line. One who would discipline her when she misbehaved. One who would fuck her hard when she needed it.

His cock entered her slowly. The heat in her ass added fire to her cunny. She had never felt that hot before and he slid right in. She was wild as she began to buck up her pelvis to meet his thrusts.

Raven was happy now but Mark had felt disrespected. He was still angry and aggressive. Soon he lost all control as he mercilessly pounded her pussy like a sailor on a Tijuana whore.

Panting she tried to appease his anger, "Tell me I'm a good girl. Breed me and tell me I'm a good girl." Mark, still angry, bred her hard and rough. Feeling the immense pleasure from the increasing tightness and softness of the flesh deeper in her cunny he began to mellow. After all she was just acting like the undisciplined little girl she was.

"I know you'll be good for daddy now. I know your little ass is stinging. Daddy will make it all better now." Mark continued satisfying his lust as he worked off his tensions in the tightness of her little cunny.

"That's a good girl Raven, your a good girl for daddy now," he said, panting and thrusting hard. "You give daddy good cunny when he needs it." All had been forgiven and forgotten as his hot load fired into her cervix and the sting in her ass went away as she spun off into another continuous shaking orgasm. She then settled down and relaxed knowing her tight pussy had released his tensions and satisfied his anger. Raven felt good, she really loved it when he came inside her. She was so young and immature and she loved being bred.

Mark left that afternoon a little unsettled by the events. He had been real mad when he saw the place and had been determined to give that little girl some punishment and discipline. Instead they both got so excited it was the best sex they ever had. It was not what he had planned. He still had trouble holding her down.

Mark relaxed, things would improve soon. She was the best pussy he ever had and he was determined to get her under control. Breeding her was just part of it. His goal was to make her his obedient cumslut. She seemed insatiable. Mark was starting to realize he might have trouble keeping up with this young one. Obedient? Well, She would need more training.

The weekend had arrived and Carol was working again. Her mother had taken Jason for the weekend and Mark was heading over to see Raven. First he reread the letter from Ray. Ray was his identical twin. He was a rugged Marine Corps Colonel who was reaching the end of his career. He had dedicated his life to the Corp and had never been married. He was getting out and had no family except Mark.

Mark had told him about Raven. Having traveled the world Ray understood that an immature wild young woman needed to be tamed and he had experience on how to do it. He would be here soon for a visit. The specifications he sent for Mark were in progress. It looked easy enough to build and should be finished any day.

Mark headed for Ravens. She knew the weekend plan and had been expecting him. She cleaned the place spotlessly. Mark entered with two bags. One with groceries and wine. Raven loved to cook and drink wine and she cooked one of her favorite dishes. She felt great. They had put a treadmill and exercise equipment in the fitness room. Raven and Kara had a good workout that afternoon, Ravens pussy needed another good workout that evening. She was feeling the heat, the need, the itch.

Mark watched her beautiful body as she worked away in the kitchen wearing only a Tshirt and shorts. She had such a nice little ass. Then after dinner Mark put some music on and sat next to her on the couch. They kissed, he loved the way her lips sucked in his. She was a natural kisser. After a few moments he took her hand and lead her slowly to the bedroom. Fucking on couches were for college boys, he had told her. When breeding her he wanted her stretched out naked on satin sheets in a big bed.

When they entered the bedroom Raven headed for the bed and removed her shorts exposing her sweet hairy cunny. She had been told about that. Then she laid back smiling up at him and spread her dark hair across the pillow waiting for him to get on top and breed her.

Mark sat next to her where his second bag had been sitting. He pulled out a set of leather cuffs and placed them on her wrists. Raven knew better than to question him. He was in control and she was his toy for the evening. He would decide how she was to be bred tonight.

The wrist cuffs were attached by leather straps and he hooked each to the top side posts of the bed which explained to her the circular hooks each had attached. She had wondered what those hooks were for. Then he took out two more for her ankles and she was now cuffed to all four posts of the bed. He pulled the straps and she was now tauntly spread eagle on her back. Her naked pussy fully open for him to use. She was getting hotter now and expecting him to hop on and fuck her.

Mark took his time as he pulled out a large black phallus with heavy ribbing's and a vibrator and he tested the vibrator and turned it back off. Raven was getting agitated watching in amazement wondering what he had planned for her. She was young, sure she had watched porn but she had never seen these things before except the vibrator which looked like the one she kept herself. He then took out a rubber ball with two straps attached and placed the ball on her mouth. The straps locked in the back.

"You have such a pretty pussy," he said, "I love the fat lips and you have the nice muff of a woman. Yet, you act so young, you act like an immature little girl." He scolded.

Mark stood up and headed for the bathroom and returned with a towel soaked with hot steaming water. He placed the hot towel on her pussy. Raven purred cause it felt so good. Then he reached in the bag.

Continuing his scolding, "Woman have pussies," he said. "Little girls, ones who act like you do, have cunnies. Cunnies don't have hair on them. You don't act mature like a woman so I'll assume you must be a little girl."

Then Mark picked up the vibrator and continued with her scolding. "You were told I wanted this pussy shaved and you didn't follow instructions." Mark used the vibrator on her cunny again and she couldn't help it when he brought her to another squirting orgasm. She assumed the scolding was over and the fun was to begin.

She watched intently as he removed a straight razor from the bag and opened it. Unable to move, Raven looked down in panic when she saw the sharp straight razor.

"OH my God," she tried to say with the ball in her mouth, what are you doing?" she wanted to scream.

He then spread her pussy cream in the hair on top of her pubic arch and she lost sight as he took the razor and looked close down by her pussy.

"Now I'd suggest you stay very still now, very still," and she felt the razor as the cold steel slipped across her pubic arch.

"I want my baby cunny shaved clean, bare and slick as a baby's ass." He said.

"Oh my god," she thought, that sharp razor is so close, careful her inner voice cried out in panic, "Don't move" she thought, "don't move,"

Raven broke into a sweat as he slowly and surgically cut every bit of hair from her cunny mound. Then he took the banded razor and finished it smooth.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
545 Followers
12