Brenda and Roger Become Subservient

Story Info
Roger enjoys being a subservient cuck.
2.9k words
3.83
13.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers

For the next several weeks after our first fuck without birth control, Brenda became more dominant in her relationship with Roger. It was a slow transition, but one that he seemed to enjoy. She also became more vocal about comparing Roger and me. Our Saturday get togethers continued much as they had before, but with Brenda being more assertive until one Saturday she shifted the relationship dynamic once again.

I had been welcomed by Roger as usual, followed by an enthusiastic welcome from a stunning looking Brenda when we went into the living room. Roger opened a bottle of wine and soon we were chatting away about politics, work, societal problems and general gossip.

"Brenda, you look fabulous today," I said, "so damn sexy and desirable."

"Thank you, Alan," she replied, "I feel good about myself. I'm with the two men in my life and nothing could be better."

Roger stepped over to her and kissed her, his hands on her butt. She wriggled against him and put her arms around his neck.

"Mmmm. You do know how to make a girl feel wanted."

I watched the two of them make out. I didn't feel left out or jealous, because I knew that before the afternoon was out my cock was going to be in this gorgeous woman's cunt and that she would be begging me to cum inside her. But for the time being she was looking after her husband.

It wasn't long before she took his hand and led him towards their bedroom. As they walked she looked at me and beckoned me to come too. When we got there, I sat on a chair and watched as she unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, before running her hands over his chest.

"You are such a handsome man," she said, "so sexy and so sensitive."

She kissed his nipples then licked around them before biting them gently. He held her head in his hands, his eyes closed. Then she loosened his belt and drew his trousers and shorts down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and stood naked in front of her, his cock jutting out in front of him.

I looked at him and wondered what attracted her to both me and her husband. We don't look very much alike, physically. While we are both of similar height and build, we don't look alike. I also have much more body hair than he does and our genitals are quite different. I am circumcised while he isn't. Both of us are of similar length when flaccid, but my cock is quite thick whereas his is thin. When erect, my cock is considerably larger than his, both in length and thickness.

Brenda put a hand under his shaft and tickled his balls with her fingers, juggling them. His cock jerked as he sucked in his breath. Then she knelt down in front of him and ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft and over his glans. His cock jerked again.

"Oh my God, babe, that's so good," he gasped.

"Mmmm," she said, then took his glans between her lips and gently drew it into her mouth while she stroked his shaft.

I saw his leg muscles bulge and his buttocks clench as she sucked him in deeper while masturbating him.

"Oh fuck, Brenda, you're going to make me cum."

She took her mouth off his cock but kept on stroking him, his foreskin sliding back and forth over his glans.

"Not yet, Roger."

I watched, fascinated, as this sexy woman teased her husband. She hadn't removed any of her clothes, yet she exuded lust. Her lips were full and red, her cheeks pink and flushed. She was breathing heavily and I could smell her arousal. It took all my self control to stay where I was and not say anything.

She opened her mouth and, sticking her tongue out rubbed his glans over it before tickling his frenulum with the tip of her tongue. I could see a drop of precum emerge from his slit, which she licked off before resting his cock on her tongue and stroking him more urgently.

"Oh Brenda. Oh my love."

She fondled his balls with her other hand before feeling behind then up his crack. His hips were moving back and forth. Then she drew his cock deeper into her mouth, closing her lips around his shaft, sucking and stroking.

He couldn't hold off any longer. I saw his balls contract and the base of his cock twitch and with a loud groan he climaxed.

Brenda held still as his cock pulsed in her mouth, only her throat moving as she swallowed. Eventually his body started to relax and his limp cock came out of her mouth, wet and drooling.

"That was fantastic, my love. Thank you so much."

She looked up at him with her lovely green eyes, then stood up again and kissed him. They moved over to the bed and sat on the edge, holding hands. After a while Brenda got off the bed and stood facing him.

"Undress me, Roger."

She lifted her arms and he pulled off her top before undoing her bra and removing it. I looked at her back and thought how sexy it was. Then I saw that he had loosened her slacks and pulled them down. She stepped out of them, dressed only in very brief panties.

"Take off my panties."

He slid the down and over her feet.

She turned round to face me. My God she was stunning. Her breasts high and firm, her body lean and toned, long elegant legs topped by her luxurious black bush. My cock jerked and I felt my precum dribbling.

"Roger, go and undress Alan then come back here.'

Roger came over to me immediately and unbuttoned and removed my shirt before undoing my belt and pulling down my trousers then my shorts. I felt his hand encircling my shaft then closing over my glans.

"So big and so wet and slippery," he said.

He was still holding my cock as we went over to Brenda.

"Now Roger, remember what we agreed?" She said.

He turned to me.

"Alan, my wife is yours for your pleasure and her enjoyment. Her body is yours for your enjoyment and your cock is hers for her enjoyment. You are her sexual partner, her man, and I will do as you and she want."

It was at this moment that I began to understand what had happened. Brenda had moved into a completely dominant role and Roger had now totally accepted his role as a beta-male cuck.

Brenda got into the bed and lay on her back, her knees bent. Roger put a pillow under her thighs then turned to me. I stepped forward and got on the bed kneeling between Brenda's legs, my cock pointing up.

"Put me inside your wife, Roger, put my cock into her cunt."

He took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down his wife's slit, my glans parting her labia as it nudged them apart. I felt Brenda move her hips to try and make the entrance easier, so I pushed forward and felt my cock pop through the entrance and begin the journey deep into her vagina.

Roger moved away and sat in the chair while I bent over, resting on my hands and looking into her eyes. She gazed back at me,her face radiant, her hips wriggling as I forced my cock slowly to the back of her vagina.

She felt fantastic. Her labia clutched my shaft as it slid into her, exciting the nerve endings as my thickness forced them ever wider apart. My glans opened up her vagina, forcing apart the walls so that I could fit inside. I could feel the consistency of her vagina, spongy and slightly rough as my corona was tickled by her flesh, lubricated by her juices and my precum.

I leaned down and kissed her, sucking her lips into my mouth. I felt her tongue run over my lips then she opened her mouth wide our tongues intertwined.

I felt my glans hit her cervix then slide underneath it so that it tickled the top and then I was completely inside, my pubic hair entangled with hers, my pubic bone against hers. It felt so fucking good.

"Oh my God," she said, "you feel bigger than ever. It feels like you're inside my stomach."

I ran my lips down her throat and round the side of her neck as I began to move in her. I could feel the muscles in her neck tighten and the blood vessels stand out as she tensed on every thrust.

"Ah. Ah. Mmmm. God that feels so damn good."

She gazed at me as she put her hands on my chest, rubbing my nipples then playing with the hair around them, pulling it.

"I love the hair on your body. It's so sexy and masculine."

She moved her hands to stroke my forearms, rubbing up and down them before clutching my biceps as she hooked her legs around mine, our calves interlocked.

"I love your power and control. You make me feel so feminine and desirable. All I want to do is please you."

Her words were like a bolt of electricity through me. This unbelievably sexy woman, this superb lover, had completely surrendered herself to me. Not just her body, but her whole being. She had given herself, body and mind, to me.

"Oh Brenda, this is going to be unlike anything you've ever experienced before. I'm going to fuck you into another world altogether. You will feel things right inside your core. My body will become part of yours, my mind inside yours. You will have no control over anything."

I braced my legs against hers and thrust hard and deep with long, slow strokes but hard and purposeful. She pushed up hard against me as I thrust, squeezing her pelvic muscles, her vagina clutching my cock. Every time I reached the end of my inward stroke she gasped and squeezed my arms.

My cock felt electric. It was so stimulated and sensitive. It itched all over and none of the movements seemed to dull the itch. It was exquisite.

I could feel liquids oozing out around the base of my shaft, wetting our hair, our genitals, the bed, everything. My balls were tingling and moving up and down in my sac.

I speeded up, ramming hard into her. She grabbed hold of my butt and pulled me as hard as she could as I lay down on top of her, squashing her breasts under my chest.

She unlocked her legs from mine and started kicking them on the bed as she thrashed around underneath me. She was grunting, her breath rasping.

I could feel every nerve in my groin screaming. I could hear the blood pulsing in my ears as my heart raced. My cock felt like a rod of steel, her body like a rag doll bouncing underneath me.

Somewhere in the distance I heard her cry out and her body went rigid. I opened my eyes to see her face contorted. Her whole body was shuddering. I fucked her with renewed vigour, as hard as I could, my cock pounding in and out of her, until suddenly I felt that indescribable pleasure as a wad of semen surged up my cock and shot out of it into her vagina.

"Aaaaagh," she screamed, her cunt pulsing with my cock, milking it. I ejaculated again and again to repeated cries from her, filling her with my semen until it oozed out from between us adding to the already soggy mess. Then slowly my ejaculations became less intense until they stopped altogether.

I felt her body relax, her legs and arms not moving. I kissed her tenderly and felt her snuggle down. I thought that she would probably go to sleep, exhausted from her climaxing.

"Fucking hell, that was incredible, unbelievable. I've never seen her cum like that," Roger exclaimed.

I turned my head round to see him standing by the bed, his cock hard while he stroked it. He was breathing heavily and clearly excited.

"No," I said, "that's because she needs a big cock to please her. Now come closer and watch what happens when I pull out of her."

He leaned forward as I pulled out and rolled to the side of her, lying in my back. My cock was still quite hard and wet, covered with traces of my semen and her fluids.

"God she looks sexy," he said, "she is so wide open that I can see right inside her vagina. I can see your cum pooled inside her."

I looked at him, stroking his cock while his face was inches away from his wife's freshly fucked cunt. I remembered his fascination with my cock and my semen and decided to see how strong his fascination was.

"Look at my cock, Roger. I've just cum and it's still hard. It's wet with my semen and your wife's cum. Hold it, feel it's power, maybe even taste it."

He looked at me, his eyes wide, his expression conflicted. Then I saw his tongue wet his lips. He leaned over me and held my cock up and began licking up my shaft. He licked all around then over my glans, before taking my head into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. Then he stopped and let go of me.

"I never thought I'd do that," he said, "but I'm glad I did. You have a magnificent cock. I only wish mine were like that."

And that was that. I knew that I was now his alpha male, the man to whom he would always defer and to whom he was totally committed. He would willingly do what I wanted, even if it generated conflicting emotions in him.

"Come and lie down, Roger. I think we're all pretty tired."

He got onto the bed and lay on the other side of his wife, cuddling up to her, his arm over her stomach. She sighed and turned on her side, pushing her butt into his groin. She put her arm out and over my my stomach, pulling me towards her. Soon they were both asleep and before long I was too.

I woke up several hours later. Roger was still asleep, but Brenda was no longer in bed. I got up and, still naked, went to look for her, eventually finding her in her gown in the kitchen making coffee.

"Hello sexy man," she said, "did you sleep well?"

"Like a log. And you?"

"Oh I slept beautifully," she replied, "I was completely exhausted. I had such an intense orgasm that lasted for such a long time. It felt like I was in a completely different world, a world of pure pleasure with every nerve in my body screaming."

"Yes, it was pretty wild, wasn't it," I said, "my climax was also incredibly intense. I think Roger enjoyed it too."

She smiled, her face radiant.

I stepped up to her and loosened her gown so that I could see her body. She looked stunning. Her breasts stood out, firm and high with lovely pink areolae. Her body tapered to a narrow waist with a flat stomach before flaring out into an hourglass figure. Her bush was full and luscious above a tempting gap between the tops of her legs.

"My God you are beautiful," I said, "you are without doubt the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen." My cock grew in appreciation.

"Hmmm. It's a little obvious that you like what you see," she said, fondling my cock, "but I think maybe we should get dressed and start the day. Off you go" and she slapped my butt.

I went back to the bedroom and woke up Roger.

"Wake up, Roger. Brenda's making breakfast and we need to get dressed and join her."

He groaned and got up, then went to the bathroom to get ready. I found my clothes then took them with me to the other bathroom so I could also get dressed.

We finally all got together in the kitchen and tucked into a big breakfast that Brenda had put together. What an accomplished woman she was. An incredible lover, excellent worker, sparkling personality, and a perfect hostess. How on earth had Roger captured her? It was a mystery to me but then he had surrendered her to me.

After breakfast I decided that I should leave them alone to talk about what had happened.

"Well, guys, I think that I'm going to go back to my place. I have a lot to do this weekend."

"Oh, must you?" said Brenda, "can't you stay a while?"

"I'd love to," I said, "but I really must go."

"Alright then," she said, and gave me a big good-bye kiss. Roger saw me to the door and shaking my hand, thanked me for a fantastic time.

I went outside and found a taxi. On the way home I thought about my feelings and the events leading up to today.

What had started out as a night of fun with a very sexy work colleague all those months back had turned into a full-blown cuckold relationship where this gorgeous woman, with the full support of her husband, was my fucktoy (I suppose I was hers too as I couldn't resist her if she asked).

For a hedonist like me, this was nirvana. I now had a couple who were available for my sexual pleasure whenever I so desired, to do whatever I wanted. The coming months we're going to be very interesting indeed .......

aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers