Brenda and Roger's First Time

Story Info
Brenda Starts Roger on a Cuckold Journey.
3.7k words
4.15
29.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

Brenda, a work colleague, and I had spent a fantastic weekend together when her husband was away. It had been unexpected and spontaneous. We were sexually exceptionally compatible while also enjoying a competitive intellect. We had fucked in every room in the house and had hardly slept. I had cum so many times that I had nothing left, yet she still managed to keep me aroused until late on Sunday when her husband was due to return and I left, completely exhausted.

After that experience, keeping my distance from her at work was extremely difficult but had to be. She was a sensational lover and I certainly wanted to experience more of her wonderful body, but I understood her reluctance to become involved. So when she came into my office some three weeks later and asked me to go to lunch with her, I quickly accepted.

We went to a small restaurant a few blocks away and found a corner table that was quite private. After ordering something to eat and a glass of wine each, I asked her why she wanted to see me.

"I had to talk with you," she said, "because I cannot forget what happened between us. I experienced feelings with you that I've never felt before. My body reacted with you in a way that it has never done before and I've never felt such utter pleasure. I need to experience that again."

I was delighted at what she was saying. Yes, it was what I'd hoped, but I really wasn't sure that it would happen. My cock stirred and my pulse quickened, but I needed to control myself. I wanted this gorgeous woman to be mine, to be there when I wanted her. But this wouldn't happen unless her husband was involved, so things couldn't be rushed, I had to go at her pace.

I took her hand and stroked it.

"Brenda, I've felt the same. I find you incredibly arousing and can think of nothing better than exploring our passion some more. But you told me last time that this had to be a once-only occasion and couldn't be repeated."

"That was before I realised how special it was," she replied, "I haven't been able to get it out of my head, and I'm going crazy trying to push it to one side."

I looked into her lovely green eyes. They were bright and glowing, but had a tinge of sadness.

"Have you said anything to Roger?" I asked.

"We've talked about our sex life more in the last few weeks than in the years before," she said. "He's always been an attentive lover but he's not very adventurous. We've talked about ways to spice up our love-making, but it's not as important to him as it is to me."

"Does he have any idea that you need more than you're getting?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "but we're not sure how to deal with that."

This was more than I had expected and really suited me. I would be able to influence their exploration into this lifestyle and ensure my dominance. The thought of being able to fuck another man's incredibly sexy wife whenever I wanted was hugely exciting and I could feel my cock swelling in anticipation.

"Have you suggested anything?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, "we've talked about a threesome."

"And how did that go?"

"Well, he's a bit uncertain but willing to give it a try. That's one of the things I wanted to talk with you about."

My cock jumped. I was being invited to a threesome with this beautiful woman who had already fucked my brains out, and she wanted more.

"OK," I said, "why don't the three of us get together and see if we can work out something between us. Maybe at your house?"

"Great," she replied, "come round for dinner on Saturday at around 7.00."

"It's a date," I replied.

Our food arrived and we started talking about other things, but after a while I asked her to tell me a bit about her husband.

"He's a gentle man," she said, "kind and considerate. He's intelligent and thoughtful and has a good sense of humour. He doesn't like confrontation and prefers to avoid it. He's not very definite and doesn't hold strong views."

I could see why Brenda wouldn't be wholly satisfied by him. She has a strong personality and is very forthright. She would certainly be dominant in their relationship.

"Is Roger a confident man," I asked, "or does he have concerns about himself?"

"He's confident enough to deal with most things," she said, "although he's not confident in his physical appearance, which is strange because he's a nice-looking and well-proportioned man."

"Have you told him that we've already been together?"

"Oh, absolutely not. He has no idea that I've slept with you."

We finished our lunch and went back to the office where we went our separate ways.

Saturday couldn't have come sooner for me. I arrived at their house with a bottle of Merlot and some flowers. Roger opened the door and welcomed me. A good-looking man, he was casually dressed.

We went into the kitchen where Brenda was preparing the dinner. She was dressed in cream blouse and black slacks and looked fantastic. She came over and kissed me on both cheeks.

"Hello Alan," she said, "it's so nice to see you in a non-work environment. I'm sure you'll enjoy the evening."

Roger asked what I'd like to drink. I saw that they were both drinking wine so said I'd have the same.

"Let's go through to the living room," he said, leading the way. He and Brenda sat down on the couch and I sat in an armchair opposite.

We spent the half hour or so talking - the usual social chit-chat - until Brenda said that the dinner was ready. So we moved to the table and she served out. Roger poured more wine and soon we were all relaxing and chatting animatedly. Then Brenda stood up.

"Now listen, you two, I want to make a toast. This is going to be a very special night and I want to thank you for making it happen. You Roger, my husband, for agreeing to this, and you Alan, for your part. Now let's go back to the living room."

We went back and sat down before Brenda spoke again.

"Roger and I have discussed this and we'd like you to join us in making love," she said. "I want you to make love to me and Roger wants to watch and perhaps take part also."

Well, that couldn't have been clearer. This was a woman who was in control of the relationship with her husband. As for me, I was delighted - I was being asked to fuck this stunning woman in front of her husband and with his full permission. I looked at Roger. He nodded in agreement.

I got up, walked to the couch and, taking Brenda's hand, pulled her up to stand facing me.

"I think you are an exceptional woman," I said, "I'm going to love making love with you and so will you. You are going to experience pleasure as never before."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her tenderly, my lips nibbling hers. She felt soft and yielding and opened her mouth slightly, allowing my tongue to enter. Her hands were on my shoulders as we kissed deeply. My hands were on her waist, pulling her towards me so she could feel my erection.

"Oh my," she said, "what have you got in there?"

She pulled back and rubbed her hand over my trousers, feeling my cock. I glanced at Roger who was watching intently but said nothing.

"You'll find out in good time," I replied, and returned to kissing her, my hands on her buttocks, kneading them and pulling her to me. She squirmed and rubbed herself against me, a hand behind my head and kissing me passionately as she made little sounds of pleasure.

I put my hands on the front of her blouse and felt her breasts. They were just as I remembered, firm with large nipples standing out. I rubbed them through her blouse before undoing the buttons and standing back to look at her.

She was wearing a sheer and almost transparent bra. Her nipples were thrusting forward surrounded by dark pink areolae. Her face was flushed and her eyes sparkling. She looked ravishing.

"Roger, come and take off her blouse," I said.

He got up and slipped her blouse off her shoulders and removed her bra before reaching round and feeling her breasts. She pushed back against him then leaned forward and unbuttoned my shirt. He sat back down again.

Brenda felt my chest, her fingers rubbing my nipples then tracing a trail around my breastbone. She tugged my hairs gently before leaning forward and licking my nipples then standing back again.

"Not bad," she said.

I leaned forward and took her breasts up in my hands, then bent down and started licking all over her chest. I licked the top of her breasts then round the areolae before sucking her nipples. I bit them gently then drew them into my mouth, sucking them and licking the tip with my tongue.

I licked underneath her breasts then up her cleavage as she held my head in her hands. Then up to her neck and around onto her shoulders. Every so often I would suck at her skin, drawing it into my mouth. She had a deliciously sexy taste.

I glanced at Roger and saw that he was still watching intently and at the same time rubbing himself through his trousers. Clearly he was enjoying this.

I nibbled Brenda's lips, sucking them into my mouth and licking them. She did the same with mine. Our tongues were dancing together.

My hands felt her back, her shoulder blades and then down her spine before pressing and rubbing her at the top of her pelvis. Feeling her movements becoming more agitated, I reached round to the front and unzipped her slacks and eased them down to the floor. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, then reached down and undid my trousers so that I could do the same.

I felt her hand reach into my boxers and hold my cock. I could feel my precum being spread around as she handled it.

"Mmmmm. You're wet," she said, "that'll make it easy going in."

I pulled her towards me and put my hands underneath her panties to hold her buttocks. She had enfolded her hand around my cock and was sliding it up and down.

I pulled her buttocks apart and felt for her cunt. She was sopping wet and her labia were wide open. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, massaging her labia. She squirmed and moved her hips, thrusting against my hand all the while still kissing.

"Roger, come and take off her panties."

He got up again and came over to slide her panties down her legs, then watched as I rubbed her wet cunt with my fingers, before undoing his trousers and stepping out of them.

Brenda broke our kiss and said "Let's go to the bedroom."

Once we were there I got rid of my boxers. Roger also got completely undressed and we all got into the bed. Brenda lay on her back with her knees bent and I knelt between her legs.

Roger was on his knees next to her head and she was holding his cock and playing with it. Then she leaned to the side to lick it before taking it into her mouth.

I started licking her breasts again before slowly licking down her stomach. I licked inside her navel while holding her hips, then down past her pubic hair to her cunt.

Her clit was by now really engorged and standing out. I took it between my lips and just touched the tip with my tongue. Her hips jerked. Then I started licking the tip. She writhed under my face, moving from side to side and pushing up against me.

I pushed a finger into her cunt feeling inside at the top. She gave a little squeal, still with Roger's cock in her mouth. Her slit was wet and slippery and her juices were running down her crack onto the bed.

I pushed another two fingers into her cunt and started fucking her with my fingers while licking her clit.

She took her mouth off Roger's cock and sat up on her elbows, pushing her cunt against my hand and going "Oh. Oh. Oh," before taking my hand in hers and controlling my pushing.

Then suddenly she stopped and said "Fuck me. Fuck me now. I want your cock in me. Put your cock in me."

I looked at Roger. He was stroking his cock which I could now see clearly for the first time. It looked fairly average, perhaps a little thin, and he was clearly very aroused.

"Are you OK with this," I asked, "with me fucking your wife? I'm not using a condom and I'm not going to pull out - I'm going to cum in her."

He licked his lips and nodded his assent to me.

I turned back to Brenda and, putting a pillow under her hips, knelt forward and rubbed my glans up and down her slit. Both of us were very wet - I'd been leaking lots of precum, making a mess of the bed.

She pushed her hips forward trying to entice me to push into her, but I carried on rubbing up and down, occasionally over her clit. Eventually I inserted it properly and pushed slowly into her opening before leaning over her supporting myself on my arms as I looked at her beautiful face.

I felt my cock push past her vaginal sphincter and pop into her canal. That's one of the most exciting moments for me, that moment where my head breaks through and feels the lovely warm spongy feeling of the vaginal walls.

I felt my corona being stimulated by the folds and crevices inside her cunt as her vagina expanded to take my girth. I felt my shaft being massaged by her rippling muscles inside as they adjusted to my invasion, and her labia gripping my shaft and being dragged inwards as I thrust into her.

It took a huge effort for me to go slowly. Her cunt felt even better than it had when I had last fucked her. It was such a fantastic fit that felt like a glove wrapped around my cock, stimulating every nerve and setting it on fire.

Then I felt her cervix against my glans and I was at the end of her cunt with some of my shaft still outside her. I waited a little for her insides to adjust to my size, then started a slow in and out movement. Not withdrawing too much but pushing forward quite hard.

With each thrust I could feel more of my cock going into her as her vagina expanded, until I was completely inside her, my groin hard against hers and our pubic hairs intertwined. I stopped the in and out movement and just lay deeply embedded in her with the muscles in her cunt rippling, caressing my cock.

I flexed my pelvic muscles, clenching my buttocks. My cock expanded and twitched inside her.

"Aah. Fuck, that's nice."

I did it again.

"Aaaaah."

"Do you like my cock?"

"Oh yes. Oh it's so fucking big. I feel so fucking full of you. You're taking over my body."

"That's good because I'm going to fuck you into another world. A world where your body screams with pleasure. A world beyond your wildest dreams. I'm going to fill you with my semen, my sperm swimming into your womb, my DNA merging with yours."

And I started to fuck her, long, slow, deliberate movements, all the way out until just the tip of my glans was held by her labia and my shaft felt the coolness of the air and then all the way back until my glans was resting against her cervix, my cock warm and wet and cozy inside her glorious tunnel.

She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me, her ankles interlocked and resting on my buttocks. She pushed down on them with each inward thrust, trying to get me deeper, then pulled her hips back on my outstroke. Our rhythms synchronised beautifully and we fucked together as if we'd been doing it all our lives.

I was aware that Roger was there, but he seemed to have faded into the background. My world was Brenda.

I looked into her eyes, trying to see beyond into her mind. She looked back at me with what seemed like tenderness and love. She reached up to my face and stroked my cheek before running her hands up and down my arms.

She moved her hips in little circles and smiled at me, her lips slightly parted, her tongue wetting her lips.

"Fuck, you are so damn sexy," I said, "I want to carry on like this for ever."

I could feel my cock getting more urgent and speeded up my pace while leaning down and smothering her face with kisses. I could feel her breasts against my chest, her nipples hard. But she held my shoulders and pushed me back up so that she could look at me.

"Cum in me, you gorgeous man. Cum in me. Fill me with your sperm."

That just sent me over the edge. I thrust into her with renewed vigour, hammering my cock in and out as fast as I could. She fucked me back just as strongly, her face screwed up as she held her breath, and crying "Uh. Uh. Uh" with each thrust.

Then suddenly I couldn't hold it off any longer. I felt my balls contract and a wonderful feeling spread throughout my groin as a surge of semen rushed up my cock and spurted out, deep inside her.

I could feel the warmth of my semen surrounding my glans and a change in the friction as I ejaculated deep inside her. Her vagina clamped down on my cock, squeezing it, then releasing as she cried out "Aaaaah." Then another surge from both of us, and another, and another....

Eventually we calmed down and started to relax. My semen was oozing out around the base of my cock, even though I was still hard. Brenda had a huge smile on her face.

"Oh Alan, that was wonderful," she said, "I feel so fulfilled, so satiated."

"Me too. I feel completely fucked out," I said, and kissed her gently.

I pulled out of her and lay next to her on my side. A stream of semen flowed out of her cunt and onto the bed. My cock became softer and some semen oozed out of the tip.

Brenda turned to look at Roger and took hold of his cock. He had obviously cum but I didn't know where.

I looked at him. His expression was difficult to read. He had taken off his wife's intimate clothes and given her body to me. I had fucked her while he watched and cum deep inside her. She had gone wild with pleasure and orgasmed in a way he'd never seen before.

"What did you think?" I asked, "Is it what you imagined?"

"No," he said, "it was quite different. I never thought that I would be so excited seeing Brenda with another man. But it was also very painful to watch, knowing that she never gets feelings like that with me. I need to think about it some more."

"Also, I can't describe how aroused I was at watching your cock going in and out of her. It was like watching a porn show. And watching you cum, your buttocks clenched, your body rigid, knowing that you were ejaculating inside her and she couldn't do anything about it. In that moment she belonged to you. That was also extremely painful to experience."

I decided that I should leave them alone, so got off the bed and said that I'd like to take a shower. Brenda told me to go into their bathroom and use the towels and bathrobe that were there.

I took a long time in the shower allowing them space. I was pleased with the way things were developing. Brenda was clearly dominant in the relationship and Roger would acquiesce to her demands. From his remarks, I thought that he would slip quite easily into a cuckold role and allow himself to be dominated. I also suspected that he might also enjoy humiliation, but that would remain to be seen. The next step would be to see how far Brenda wanted to go.

When I finished in the shower and returned to the bedroom, they were cuddled up together, so I went into the kitchen and made some coffee which I took into the living room. After a while the two of them came to join me.

"We've talked about it," Brenda said, "and we think we'd like to do this again."

"Yes," said Roger, "although it hurts me, I think the pleasure both Brenda and I get is worth the pain. I'm sure it will get better over time."

I was delighted. This couldn't have gone better. This superbly sexual woman was going to be available to me for the foreseeable future with the full consent of her husband. My cock sprang up again at the thought of it. What would be interesting would be to see how Roger changed over time.

"Oh, I am pleased," I said, "I'm thrilled to be part of this relationship and to have your trust. Thank you. Now I think I should leave you two."

I gathered up my clothes from the various places they had been discarded, got dressed and was ready to leave.

"Good bye, you guys," I said, "I had a fantastic time." I shook Roger's hand and kissed his wife.

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers
12