Brenda Dominates Roger

Story Info
Roger enjoys becoming a true submissive.
1.9k words
4.34
18.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers

During the weeks following the weekend where Roger became totally committed to his place in the relationship, our lives together continued as usual, but with him being more deferential. Other than a short break when Brenda was ovulating, we continued to ignore birth control, however Roger was still required to use a condom on those occasions when he was allowed to fuck his wife.

One evening several weeks later, I was sitting in my living room with my feet up after a hard day at work when the 'phone rang. It was Brenda.

"Hello Alan, I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"No, I was just sitting here reading the paper. And you?"

"Im not doing much either, but I really need to see you. Could you come round?"

"Why, Brenda, is everything alright?"

"Yes, there's no problem," she said, then hesitated.

"What then?" I asked.

"I need you to make love to me. I'm going mad with frustration. All I can think about is you and what you do to me."

"OK," I said, "get Roger to come and pick me up. I'll get ready."

"Oh thank you so much. I'll send him now," and she rang off.

Roger arrived some twenty minutes later. During the journey to their house I tried to find out a bit more.

"What's going on, Roger, why has Brenda asked to see me tonight?"

"I'm not sure," he said, "we were making out on the couch in the living room when suddenly she jumped up and said she had to see you. We'd been doing great until then. Our clothes were off and she was really worked up and then she flipped and said she needed you."

"Ah," I said, "I understand better now. You've successfully warmed her up and then she decided she needed something bigger so she sent you to fetch me to fuck her. How do you feel about that?"

"Oh it's alright with me but, if you don't mind, I would like to be involved."

I thought about that. He'd already accepted that one of his activities was getting his wife ready for me to fuck. Perhaps this could be turned into a more interesting submissive occasion.

"Sounds fine to me. Let's see if Brenda agrees," I said, although I knew she would simply do what I wanted, so it was a done deal.

We arrived at their house where Brenda, who was wearing a bathrobe, flung herself at me and kissed me passionately.

'I am so hot," she said, "I really need you. But it's my fertile time, so you can't cum inside me."

"OK, I understand. It seems that Roger has warmed you up nicely, but you want a bigger cock than his inside you. Let's go to your bedroom."

She squealed and ran into the bedroom followed by a Roger and me. Once there I took off my clothes and told Roger to do the same. Brenda pulled off her robe to reveal her sexy body. I could see that her nipples were engorged and standing out, so she was clearly excited.

"Oh wow, you are so incredibly beautiful. Your body is absolutely perfect and you exude sex. I can't wait to be inside you, but I think your husband also wants to be involved. Roger, get on the bed with your head at the edge and you, Brenda, lean over him and suck his cock while I take you from behind."

Roger climbed on the bed as I had instructed and Brenda leaned over him, her butt high so that I could see everything. I bent down behind her and marvelled at her cunt. Her labia were engorged and glistening with her juices. They had opened like the petals of a flower, revealing the moist pink recesses of her vagina.

I could smell her arousal, and watched as a drop of moisture dropped onto the floor.

"Roger, lift your head and lick your wife's cunt. Make sure that she's wide open and ready for me."

He lifted his head and, holding her butt, licked up her slit, sucking in the lips and licking them before tickling her clit with his tongue. She pressed her butt cunt down against his face, wriggling around his tongue as she sucked his cock.

I stood behind her and reached round to hold her breasts.They felt so perfect in my hands, firm and sexy, with hard nipples.

I felt her hand on my cock, lovingly stroking it, her fingers roaming all over. Precum was pouring out of the end and hanging down in long strands.

"Oh God, you have such a beautiful cock. It has such a nice shape. A thick shaft covered with veins and a gorgeous head, so perfectly sculpted with a lovely slit. And I love the way it pulses with your heartbeat. Put it inside me. I want to feel it inside me. Roger, that's enough now."

Roger stopped licking her and let his head rest back on the bed.

"Roger," I said "guide my cock into your wife then watch from close range as I fuck her. Watch the way my cock stretches her lips and drags them in and out. Watch her clit grow as she gets more excited. Listen to her cries as my cock reaches places that yours can't. Watch her cunt pulse as she orgasms. Then it will be my turn."

"Oh God," he said, "I can't believe how fucking exciting this is. Will you cum in her?"

"We'll see," I said, although I really wanted to keep that for when Brenda asked. But it was useful to know that he had already thought about it and accepted it would happen.

This was a very dominant position. I was fucking his wife over his face. He would be able to see my cock sliding in and out a few inches from his nose. He would see our juices oozing out around the base of my cock and dripping onto him. He would ha able to smell everything. I wanted him to have no doubt of his role.

I positioned myself behind Brenda and rubbed my cock up and down her slit. It was very wet. She pushed back at me trying to trap my cock inside her, but I was enjoying parting her lips with my head and watching them ripple.

"You're such a tease. Push it in."

"I don't understand, what did you want?"

"Fuck me Alan, please fuck me."

"Did you hear that, Roger? Your wife is begging me to fuck her. Now put my cock in her."

He grabbed my cock and gave it a few tugs, then positioned it inside her labia and tried to push it in. I pushed forwards, sliding slowly into her cunt. She was very wet and wide open, so there was almost no resistance as I felt the head of my cock channel into her vagina spreading apart the walls of her tunnel until I seemed to have reached the end, but there was still an inch or two of my shaft outside her cunt.

I gave a few little thrusts and felt her vagina expand as my cock went in a little further.

"Ah yes. Oh that feels good. Push harder."

So I did. I pushed and withdrew then pushed harder with each stroke until soon I was completely inside her, our pubic bones against each other. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me as I flexed my cock.

"Watch how the base of my cock jerks, Roger, as I flex the muscles. You can see the shaft expand. My cockhead also expands when I do that and Brenda loves that."

"Shut up, Alan, and fuck me."

I looked down at her, my cock deep inside, her labia clinging to my shaft, her husband's face looking up. I'd wanted to do this for months but had to wait until Roger was ready for it. This was very dominant position and needed a true submissive to accept it.

I decided that this should be a slow, steady fuck, so began thrusting hard, going all the way in and waiting for a few seconds before pulling back until I was almost out and again resting for a few seconds. Soon we had a good rhythm going with Brenda making appreciative grunts on every stroke while she licked her husbands cock.

After a while I could feel her getting more slippery inside as her arousal rose. Creamy fluids were leaking out of her cunt at the base of my cock making a mess, when suddenly I felt Roger's tongue on my shaft on the outstroke, followed by feeling my balls on his chin as I thrust back in. He had lifted his head to join in the action.

I pulled out and let him suck my cock before re-inserting it and carrying on fucking Brenda.

"Lick her clit," I said, and felt his tongue brush my shaft as he move up her to find her clit. A sharp gasp told me he'd been successful.

"Oh God, that feels fantastic," she said, "don't stop, Roger."

I was really pumped, now. I was fucking this man's gorgeous wife bareback, something he wasn't allowed to do. He was worshipping my cock, knowing that I might cum inside her without any birth control and possibly knock her up.

I speeded up getting, my strokes getting harder. Brenda had stopped sucking Roger's cock and was staring straight ahead, her hands on the bed clutching the sheet when she let out a huge cry.

"Aaaargh," followed by "oh no," as I felt her vagina contract and more fluids leaking out as she orgasmed. At the same time I felt my cock expand and my balls rise up hard against my shaft

"Oh fuck," I shouted, "Here it cums," as I ripped my cock out of her cunt and shot a huge rope of semen onto Roger's face. He grabbed my cock and stuffed it in his mouth, sucking my sperm out and swallowing furiously. I ejaculated six times, getting weaker with each one until I stopped. He reached up to fondle my balls while he cleaned my cock with his mouth before cleaning the entrance to her cunt, which was a real mess.

"Did you like that, Roger," I asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied, "it was incredibly intense. The moment you came inside my mouth is etched in my brain. It was so erotic. Your cock is like a rod of steel but with a soft covering. Your semen is so thick and slippery I can almost taste the sperm swimming around in it. Your sexuality is so strong and powerful."

"And you, Brenda?"

"Oh Alan, that was so beautiful, especially with Roger. You didn't know, but he came in my mouth as you climaxed. That was very special."

I beamed at them, feeling like a king. This cuckold couple was now completely submissive to me which meant I could try other things too.

We all went into the bathroom to clean up, after which I told Roger it was time for him to take me back home. He dropped me off and I went inside and poured myself a drink, contemplating on what had happened.

Brenda had sent her husband to come and fetch me so that I could fuck her and then take me back home again when she was satisfied. I'd fucked her with him lying underneath, something I'd always wanted to experience and he'd participated enthusiastically. He was becoming more submissive and seemed to be enjoying my control. He'd also thought about me impregnating his wife and appeared to accept it. Things were looking very interesting indeed.

aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers