Brenda's Birt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, she nodded, so get your gear off and get in here with us mature ladies," she told him, rather playfully. I guess it has happened before. A man who wants to touch me? The morning was getting better already, I thought, but not without some strange feeling of uncertainty -- and excitement.

I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a great hunk of well-maintained man; muscular arms and taut body. I looked closer when I watched him unzipping his trousers, hoping to get a quick glimpse at his manhood. His trousers fell to the floor and he quickly slipped his shorts off and I saw it!

What a sight it was; long, dangling down below his scrotum with just the reddish tip showing past his foreskin. I started to feel tingling in my pussy. I heard Brenda tell him to get in between us. I moved quickly to make space as he stepped over Brenda to get a foot in between us. As he settled in I saw the cheeks of his arse, also taut and well rounded. I wanted to touch his cock, but that would be impolite, so I just smelled his maleness. I did move closer to him without making it obvious.

I heard Brenda's voice, "What do you think of him, Wendy?" My mouth was dry and my tongue didn't work, but I managed to say, "He looks great." He turned to me and smiled.

"Do you want to touch me, Wendy?" Adrian said and smiled another big grin at me.

"Yes. Yes, I think I do," I told him. Of course I did, he was starting to affect me in my pussy region.

The covers were still pushed down to allow him in and they hadn't been pulled up, so I could see him lying there, his big cock lying flat against his thigh.

"Go on, touch it," he said, "I can see you want to." I did want to but I didn't know I was being so obvious. Without saying a word, I ran my hand down the side of his ribcage, his thigh and soon my fingers were at the side of his shaft. I picked it up from its resting place and put my hand around it in the well-rehearsed way of sexual partners and gently stroked it.

It didn't take long to stiffen and lengthen in my hand and soon I was stroking it in a way I thought was sexy. Nothing like that has happened at home like this, nothing as big as this has ever been in my bed before, I also noted.

"Do you like me jerking you, Adrian?" I asked out of courtesy.

"You do it so well, Wendy. You have had experience, I can tell," he told me. I had forgotten Brenda was also in the bed, I was so absorbed by his very impressive cock, when I heard her voice telling me,

"Wait until it gets inside you. You'll like it even more," Brenda added to the conversation.

"Brenda, you flatter me," he told her, then said, "Wendy may not want it inside her." By the time he has finished the sentence he was looking at me with a look of 'let's do it', on his face. I have seen that look before.

Rather than speak directly to him, I said to Brenda, also to Adrian, "It's been a while since I had a man in there. It may have stopped working."

"They never stop working, Wendy. They just need care to wake them up. Do you want to wake it up?" Adrian had the sense of humour I enjoy, so I was warming to the idea of having him in me. I had stopped stroking him, his penis was standing straight up as he lay on his back.

"Climb on board, Wendy, for the ride of your life," he announced in a silly voice.

"Go on Wendy, ride on his cock, you'll love it, I do." Brenda was urging me on.

I may never get to try one this size again, so I moved onto my knees and turned so my legs straddled him. He watched me as I guided his man-pole into my furry cunt. I slid down on him, feeling every inch of it pressing against my love tunnel. When I was sitting on his belly I could feel him making it move inside me. 'He had great control of it!'

His hands were now gently holding my sides, his long fingers encircling my ribs to support me and to assist my stroking action on this large appendage. I started the up and down riding motion on him and he was sure to make me feel he was fully imbedded in me at the end of each stroke when he arched himself up from the bed.

I paused for a moment to catch my breath and I watched his hands squeeze my tits and play with my nipples. I saw Brenda, fingering herself as she watched my enjoyment. I started moving up and down on him again and soon he was holding my hips to make sure I had completed each stroke.

"Wendy, you have taken me to the brink. Do you want me to cum in you, or should I pull out and drown your in cum?" The thought of being drowned by cum sounded appealing, but with this size cock in me, I wanted the full measure.

"No, please, leave it in. I want to feel it all. Fire when ready," I told him, not knowing how to ask.

Then it happened. He pulled me down on him, flexed his upper legs and bang! I felt a load go inside. A hot splash followed by numerous lesser convulsions. I stayed on him until he was fully expended. There was a long pause.

"Are you ready to get off the ride, or are you still admiring the scenery?" Adrian asked me.

I was so spent, I just looked at him, "I guess it is the scenery now," I told him. We both laughed.

Brenda asked me, "What did you think about that one, Wendy?"

All I could tell her was, "Terrific." I was still trying to control my breathing.

"I'm glad you liked it. I certainly did," Adrian told me. As I started to lift off him I felt the cum and my juices, now mixed as one, run out of me and down his penis and onto the scraggly hair on his belly. His cock was still hard as I moved sideways. I saw Brenda holding a handful of tissues ready to collect the output from both of us.

"Sorry Adrian, I didn't mean to drown you in cum," I told him, trying to make light of my embarrassment.

"No problem, it happens all the time," he said. "It's part of the fun," he added.

I fell onto the bed, on my back, and took a deep breath as I pressed the tissues into my wet slit. It was then I realised I had just fucked Brenda's friend. 'My God! I should have asked her first, not just go jumping on him. What will she think of me?' To collect my thoughts and think about how to apologise I went to the bathroom to wipe away any remaining traces of Adrian before I head for home and Colin.

A few minutes later I returned to the bedroom and saw Brenda and Adrian in a full-on energetic sixty-nine position with Brenda on top. I wasn't sure if I should get back on the bed beside them, or just watch until they ran out of energy, which could be some time. I chose the latter; I sat on a nearby chair and watched as they performed like lovers entranced. Apparently neither one noticed my presence as I observed them, possibly to gather information for another column in the local newspaper.

They were right into it, all of Adrian's cock was in Brenda's mouth and all I could see of Adrian was an ear as he thrust his tongue in and out between Brenda's bent legs, just as we were doing last night. I can't imagine my fiftieth birthday being so exciting when I reach it later in the year.

I enjoyed watching as they continued their thrusting, head-bobbing and squeezing. I saw Brenda spread her legs wider to get closer onto Adrian then the full thrust as Brenda reached her climax. I heard a muffled groan of delight from her as that wave of ecstasy washed over her body, a feeling I knew so well when doing it with Peter. The sex finished when I saw Adrian's cock come out of Brenda's mouth and watched it spurt into the air and over her hand as he concluded a second ejaculation. 'What a man,' I thought to myself.

Brenda sat up, "Hello Wendy. Have you been there all the time?" Brenda asked in surprise.

"No, I think it came in part way through the first half, I hope you didn't mind, I didn't see the need to ask you," I said in mock jest.

"I'm sorry. I don't see Adrian often, but when I do I don't like to miss out if I don't have to. You know what I mean, don't you?" she asked.

"I do, and I can't say I blame you. Adrian has something to be enjoyed when it is available. I enjoyed him too." I told her, then looking at Adrian, "And thank you, Adrian, for a most pleasurable fuck. I truly enjoyed having you inside me." I wasn't just being polite; I really did enjoy having him in me. I can still feel his thick cock making me larger inside in a comfortable way like good-fitting shoes.

It was about now I thought I should apologise for monopolising her friend, but it didn't seem right after what I had just said. I looked towards Adrian, who listening without comment, but now he said, "Wendy, I enjoyed you just as much as you enjoyed me, it seems. Perhaps we could meet again some time."

"I would truly like that, I am sure, Adrian. Thank you." I didn't know what else to say.

Brenda excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up, I presume. Now, I was facing Adrian who was now sitting in the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor. His cock was now reduced to normal again and still hanging lower than his testicles. What a man!

Adrian looked at me, as if he wanted to say something. I smiled at him not knowing if I should take the lead, but he said, quite unexpectedly, "You look good naked. You have a lovely body."

I was taken aback and almost stuttered as I said, "Thank you. I had forgotten I was naked. I was watching you both together there. It's not often one gets to be a bystander for an event like that," I said, still feeling in awe of this Adonis.

"My sister likes you too," he told me, which took me by complete surprise and accordingly, my voice was rather higher pitched than usual as I queried him,

"Your sister?" I asked in real surprise. "I-I-I- didn't know Brenda was your sister, I thought you lived in the back of this house, perhaps a boarder or something. I'm sorry, but I didn't know."

Adrian smiled, "It's all right, we don't talk about it, but we have been living here since our parents passed away. Perhaps Brenda told you we are joint owners of this big house."

"Yes, she did, but I didn't know ...," he cut me off mid-sentence,

"Of course you didn't, she doesn't want everyone to know. Most people think I am a tenant of hers, because I am not often here. I work all over the place, but it is nice to have a place to call home, isn't it?" He rounded off his story.

At this point Brenda walked back in with her hair wet, so I guessed she had showered in the time Adrian and I were talking. "Well, I suppose Adrian told you we are related, Wendy?" she asked me.

"Ah, yes he did," I said, "I didn't know," I added. "Adrian just explained it all to me." I told her.

"Well, it would seem such a waste to have such a gorgeous male body in the house and not be able to use it to both our advantages. I don't have a boyfriend, or a secret friend like you, Adrian doesn't have a girlfriend, so it makes sense that we can have the same enjoyment without the embarrassment of getting to know each other before you start a relationship." Her explanation made sense. He is a man and she is a woman, so I guess it works, especially when time is at a premium, as Brenda the business woman, always tells me.

"I can see the advantages, no travelling time to get to a friend's house and you already know each other, but now I think it is strange that I was watching not lovers, but family. I will have to rethink that situation," I told them.

"Wendy, I hope it doesn't damage our relationship, in business or as friends. We just don't want outsiders to know who we both are. Most think Adrian boards here and that is fine with both of us. I see no need to explain our situation, but I wanted you to know." Brenda was another surprise. First, I thought she preferred women, but now she is no different from me. What a great friend, I thought.

"No, no, it won't. I have enjoyed being here with both of you. The party was good, as was our night together, and now with you, Adrian, I feel like I have had a party too." My explanation seemed rather weak, but I was still coming to grips with the brother-sister thing, but Brenda is right, they are both independent people, so what the heck, I say.

"Come on, Wendy, let's have some breakfast before you head off home," Wendy offered. When we reached the dining room, Brenda asked, "Do you need to call your husband?"

"Probably not, it is Sunday. He'll be watching American baseball now. He probably hasn't even noticed I am not there," I added. Brenda smiled at my comment and went into the kitchen; soon I heard eggs and bacon cooking and the smell of toast.

After breakfast, as I drove home, I thought that Brenda has the best arrangement I have heard about. I also thought about Adrian and I hope I get invited to another night, or day, like that. Meanwhile I am still happy with my Peter, perhaps I should say, with Dianne's Peter.

Just as I was thinking my life was going nowhere, a ray of sunshine brightened it. The future may include Adrian. A girl can wish, can't she?


12