Brenda's Rough Quarantine

Story Info
God was not going to save her.
5.9k words
4.36
19k
14

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening in August 2020 and I was stuck inn my newly-rented basement apartment, bored to death by the monotony of the Covid lockdown in D.C. The space was less than half the size of my former apartment in northern Virginia, but I was committed to pursuing entrepreneurship opportunities. Who knew the lockdown would be so severe? To add to my misery, my landlady's mom, Brenda, who was visiting from South Africa in order to keep her Green Card, arrived a couple days before the lockdown in April. So my landlady, in her magnanimity, dumped her mom at the small Southeast not-in-the-best-neighborhood row house and ran off to quarantine alone, allegedly, in her much larger and cozier 3-bedroom apartment in Northwest DC.

So here we were, two strangers from vastly different generations stuck in this small row house. To make matters worse, Brenda was in her 60s which seemed to be the target age for the virus which meant it fell on me to be careful not expose her to the deadly virus! I was royally fucked!

I rarely went upstairs because she would trap me in these endless conversations about what was wrong with our home country. The difference between us was that Brenda actually lived in South Africa, whereas I had not been back for a decade and a half so these conversations left me severely homesick or upset. She was also intrigued by my atheism after I foolishly informed her I was a seminary-trained minister in my past life. For months, She insisted I had earned the title 'Pastor' and that some day I might reconsider my faith. She joyfully and emphatically called me 'Pastor' whenever she saw me to rub it in. Her sweet personality and fresh South African accent made the emphasis more, um, emphatic. Ugh!

So I stayed put in my shoebox basement, a.k.a laundry room, as much as possible, surfacing upstairs only to get food. My girlfriend lived out of state so I had not fucked in close to 5 months. Locked down, unhappy, horny, and lonely, I found comfort in smoking weed, watching porn and jacking off. It was the only hobby I had. The sad truth be told, I was having better orgasms in fantasyland stoned out of my mind than when having mind-blowing sex. If you have had edging orgasms on weed, you know what I am talking about. I would frequently edge myself for hours ending in violently explosive orgasms then falling into deep sleep, every time like clockwork, marinating in my own cum, perspiration, and lotion.

On the fateful day, I had smoked some near psychedelic flower that left me happily paranoid with an overactive imagination aided by my studio-grade, noise-canceling headphones. My right hand, full of lotion glided up and down my very hard curved-to-the-left, 9 inch dick, while my left hand played with my nipples interchangeably, edged me closer to release for hours at a time. I watched them all and read a dozen stories, corrupting my brain further and further in a spiral rabbit hole of stoned hedonistic fantasies in search of the ultimate orgasm.

Finally, after about 6 hours non stop edging, I watched Natasha Nice squeal with anticipation as her DP began in a gangbang scene and came hard on my chest, face, and the wall behind me. I am pretty sure I made a loud sound too. After calming down, I muted the video and fell asleep immediately afterwards with a slight headache from the orgasm, completely drained, with my deflated cock in my nasty hand covered in lotion and cum; I did not bother cleaning up in the safety of my apartment.

I woke up with a start still holding my slimy dick. It was somewhat dark in my room so I was confused for a second since I had just moved here. A cum-covered Natasha Nice was still on my screen being interviewed at the end of the gangbang. Something felt different about my room, and my heart started racing. What was it? I looked down at myself and felt momentarily embarrassed at my drying cum. Yet, something still did not feel right about my room. I decided it must be the paranoia that was kicking in but still... Fuck!

What the fuck was wrong with my room?

I got up to take a shower when my fear was confirmed. It smelled like the dryer had been running, and the warmth on it confirmed my fear. My heart stopped.

Brenda!

What. The. Fuck!

How stupid, stupid, stupid was I! I must've not locked the basement door upstairs! And Brenda had obviously seen my dick in my gooey hand and drying cum all over my body, with a brutal gangbang playing quietly on the laptop by my side!

I had never wanted to be invisible that badly until that moment. I tried to run several possible conversations with Brenda in my head, but none of them got past dick in my hand and cum on my body. It was useless. Sooner or later, I had to face her. Even though much later to never was preferred, I had gnawing munchies and I had to get a snack upstairs.

I successfully avoided her and smoking plants for a few days, only getting going upstairs late at night for food. But I could not stay away from smoking weed forever, so I had a new vape strain delivered one evening and settled down to binge on Netflix. Shortly after my show began, I realized I had a serious case of munchies, so I rushed upstairs to the kitchen as quietly as possible. Once I grabbed some food from the fridge, I turned around towards the basement door when I heard it.

"Pastor Sammy. Do you have a minute?" I stopped dead in my tracks, my heart thumping. Maybe if I stayed quiet she would go away.

Then I heard the definite creaking of someone coming downstairs quickly. There was no time to act. I thought I was going to pass out from all the adrenalin pumping in my body.

Brenda, dressed in an old-school frumpy nightdress, turned around the corner with a huge smile and her phone in her hand. "Hello Pastor! How are you? It is so hard to get a hold of you nowadays." "Why was she still using that fucking title?" I wondered.

"I am fine Brenda, how are you?" I hated these useless African formalities, but I did not want to be rude.

"I am doing very well, all things considered. This lockdown looks like it will never end." Then she went into a ten-minute monologue complaining about the pandemic and the lockdown. I just stood there trying hard to hide my embarrassment and show some level of interest but all I could think of was how to cut her off so I could leave.

She then slapped her thigh and stated, "Anyway, I need to start texting or calling you whenever I need the laundry. I knocked on your door a few days ago and did not realize you had fallen asleep. I had too much laundry, so I apologize for walking in while you slept."

Oh my God! That meant she walked right by my cum-covered-body-dick-in-hand a few times!!!

I quickly told her it was OK and started to move towards the basement door when she made a sound like she wasn't done talking.

"I tried not to disturb you every time I came downstairs to check on my laundry. I was afraid to wake you up since you were deep asleep with a smile on your face. A house fire could not have woken you up." Jesus Christ, what was she saying? She giggled some more and put her phone down on the island as she walked to the refrigerator and poured a glass of water.

I just stood there staring at her stupidly. What was I supposed to say to my religious, elderly woman who happened to be the landlady's mom?

She broke the silence. "It looked like you fell asleep watching something on your laptop. Was it a good movie, Pastor Sammy?" Then she turned around and burst out laughing uncontrollably with her forehead against the fridge. It tickled her that she had caught a 'pastor' watching a gangbang and finished his orgasm on himself.

I needed to defend myself. Why was she teasing me seeing how embarrassed I was? Suddenly, I saw her as a small, frail older woman in a very frumpy but flimsy nightdress hiding her feminine jewels. "How long since she's been fucked?" I wondered. And just like that, my dick started getting heavy.

"It sounds like you enjoyed the movie like I did seeing as it was still playing when I woke up, Brenda!" I felt a little bolder, thanks to that vape.

She straightened up and her lips tightened. "What are you saying Sammy? I do not watch filth that degrades women. It was obvious you were abusing yourself. I can see why you are not a pastor anymore!" The audacity of this woman!

I decided to intimidate her, just a little bit, to establish some hard boundaries.

I placed the food on the kitchen island and moved quickly towards the fridge while she was gulping down her water with her eyes closed.

I towered over her and retorted, "Well, at your age, I can tell you have been under lockdown in that department for years." Wow! I have got to stop smoking weed!

She turned around and glared at me trying to grasp my meaning, then swung a slap towards my face. I darted out of the way and caught her hand, twisted it, and quickly turned her towards the fridge. I held her in a chokehold and slammed her against the fridge. My hardening dick was now wedged between her wide soft ass through the frumpy nightdress she had on.

My day suddenly got a lot better.

I squeezed her throat a bit tighter so she started gasping for air while clawing at my arm with her free hand.

"Pastor Sammy, what do you think you are doing? OUCH! You are hurting me! Unhand me right now or I will scream!" She was gasping and making strangled sounds.

That frightened me a little so I squeezed her throat even tighter. This bitch wasn't about to start screaming and rain all the row-house neighbors on me. I let go of her hand and pushed my hand between her thighs to her unbelievably puffy cunt. She was soaking wet!! And she did not have underwear! She must've come down the stairs already dripping wet! She was a nasty woman calling me nasty! She was so wet that her sliminess soaked through her dress onto my fingers. I pressed three fingers through her dress into the crack of her dripping hot pussy. Good god she was very wet!

She clamped her thighs together, but I kept up the pressure on her wetness and rubbed it in short jerking movements. She was trying to free herself from my chokehold with her free hand while almost inaudibly crying, "No, nooo, please, no no no nooooo!"

"Were you upstairs playing with your cunt thinking filthy thoughts, huh, Brenda? Were you thinking about me naked while masturbating, huh? Huh? Did you wishing I had fucked you instead, Brenda?" I whispered in her ear. I was trying to control my breathing from all the excitement.

She stiffened at my words, pulled off my arm around her neck enough to say, "I am your elder and a respectable woman and you cannot talk to me like that! Let me GO!" Ah, what an African thing to say.

That did it. I tightened my arm around her neck and dry humped her ass violently for just a few seconds to reassure my dick. Just when she started thrashing around from lack of oxygen, I released her and quickly grabbed the top of her dress, and with all my strength ripped it all the way down her back. Her ass was way bigger and wider than I thought, and had dimples all over it. It was gorgeous--I have always been an ass man.

While she leaned against the fridge coughing with her hands around her throat, I reached around her front and yanked the dress off her as she involuntarily turned around to face me. She regained her composure and reached up with her small hands pushed up against my chest as if to keep me away. They felt warm and nice. She was entirely naked now, pleading with her eyes and trembling voice while shrinking back against the fridge.

I could not take my eyes off her medium-sized wobbling tits. They had sagged slightly but then the shrunken nipples stuck out straight towards me. My concept of perfect tits expanded a little that very moment. She was curvy in the right places, even though I could tell her skin was a little loose from age. Black don't crack for sure. She had wide hips, a big big ass I could see from the front, and proportional thighs to match. How did she hide all this flesh so well? She had a little stomach pouch that only made her look real, but it was obvious she watched what she ate and worked a lot in her garden.

My hard dick was doing all the thinking now; all I saw was a severely fuckable woman. I looked under her little pouch and saw that her plump pussy area was covered in matted, kinky hair. Then my eyes rested on the best shock of my life. Hiding beneath a seemingly overstretched hood was the fattest clit I have ever seen. It looked like a medium size olive was getting ready to pop out from under the hood. I immediately wanted it in my mouth. Damn, I was harder than a motherfucker!

I looked up at her nipples which though large, had shrunk and were a little unsightly from being severely wrinkled. Trembling slightly, I began twisting and pulling on them with her hands still keeping me from getting any closer. She sucked air in with a sexual hiss and whined, "Please, no. No don't, no, please...we are supposed to be social distancing, Pastor. This is a sin!" But she was not doing anything to stop me aside from her hands on my chest. Social distance my hard pastor dick, slut!

"Look at me!" I barked.

She slowly lifted her pleading eyes to look at me. " Were you upstairs playing with your oversized clitoris like a whore in heat?" She was whimpering again while shaking her head. Her watery eyes were darting back and forth looking at mine but she remained speechless. I was harder than I can remember. I kept up the verbal assault while pinching, twisting, pulling her nipples. She encouraged me to continue with her whispered protests and hissed arousal. After a few seconds, they had grown out about half an inch and about the size of a grape around. They were the largest nipples I had ever seen.

It had been a few days since I had cum so I knew I was going to fuck her mercilessly. I pulled her up to me forcefully and lifted her off the ground in a bearhug by her waist so her tits were right below my eye level. I looked up to her and told her to look at me. She did reluctantly. I demanded the truth and promised I would consider letting her go if I was satisfied.

"Were you touching your wet hole upstairs, Brenda?" She just held my gaze while weighing her options.

"Yes, now let me go and watch your language!" She barked her embarrassment at me.

What!! What a fucking lucky guess! I laughed and immediately started forcefully sucking and biting her nipples. She pushed on my shoulders to get out of the bearhug but I was much too strong. Her eyes were closed shut tight; to me, she looked like she was enjoying it. She had stopped crying but was still pleading with me while making those sexual hissing noises everyone makes during sex.

"Please, awwww...I don't want this. I DO NOT WANT THIS!. Oh God! Please..."

Her nipples just grew larger and harder in my mouth. By now, she had broken out in a light but tasty perspiration that could not get enough of. I licked her all over her tasty tits and bumpy areolas. She tasted like fresh perspiration and arousal, if there was such a thing. This was going to be the best fuck of my life.

She would not stop whimpering and begging, so I started moaning and humping on her legs for effect. At one point she resorted to issuing half-hearted threats and insults. She tried to blackmail me by stating that she would inform her daughter, my landlord, of my 'demonic actions'. I knew I needed to shut her up for good. I quickly released her and dragged her by chokehold across the kitchen floor, stumbled down the steps with great difficulty into the basement, then threw her on my bed. She fell backward hard with her phone in her hand, legs wide open like an invitation, exposing all her glistening equipment. She was gasping for air again with her hands on her throat again, and had temporarily abandoned all modesty to catch her breath.

The sight before me was almost fictional in proportions. Her black enormous labia folds protruded from her swollen pussy lips like pieces of thick fabric, soaked in a clear gelatinous juice which had traveled all the way down to her knees. Her clitoris, however, was the showstopper. It now stood up more than an inch and looked like a very small cock; dickhead, shaft, and all. The miniature hardness was throbbing up and down, just like a dick! Her huge dark folds were hanging off the giant clit which had the effect of making the pussy look large, distended and inviting. The pussy looked like it was about to say something!

Then she coughed and the best thing I've ever seen happened. The inside of her dark pussy lips opened up like a flower, exposing a very pink, ridged, and swollen inner flesh. Simultaneously, a drop of clear pussy juice shot out of her depths and landed on the bedding right in front of her but still attached to her flaps. Then a second later, a huge drop of clear liquid seeped out of her dark lips and quickly slid down to her even darker asshole.

That was it.

I quickly removed my joggers and t-shirt and pounced on her while she was still struggling to sit up. Her eyes widened with fright when she saw my hard 9-inch curved dick painfully bobbing up and down. Clearly she was a very inexperienced old woman and she was going to learn today. She put her phone down and shook her head vigorously while looking at me my hardness in an effort to discourage my leering stare.

I lunged at her legs, and wrapped my arms around each of her thighs while forcing my head between her legs and instantly took her very hard clit in my mouth and sucked vigorously. She let out a high pitched cry on contact like she was in pain, but her hands were immediately on the back of my head pulling me in with all her strength while pushing herself up into my face.

"Owwwww....Oh...my...God! Nooooooo! Ahhh! Stop...it....! Not...ah...in your mouth... Owwww!" She was calling her no-where-to-be-seen creator in her ethnic tongue. I wanted to hear more!

My nose was now stuck in her pubic hair on her pelvis and the only way I could breath was through my mouth with some difficulty. She clamped her thighs around the of my back and and pushed her entire lower body up towards my tongue. She let out a very long groan while I sucked on her gigantic clit which I could feel throbbing in my mouth. My breathing was labored but my dick remained hard and I knew then I had largely won the battle. So I kept sucking while she groaned and moaned her lustful protest.

This lasted probably a couple minutes, though it felt like half an hour as she attempted to suffocate me. Then she went real quiet and started trembling, tightened her grip on my head even harder while rubbing dripping pussy hard against my face. I was starting to feel a little light headed but kept sucking on her clit which was now impossibly hard. Who was getting raped here?

Suddenly, I heard her gasp some words in her dialect, then her body stiffened for a few seconds then all hell broke loose. She let out a shout, "Oh my God. No no...OH MY GOD!!!" as her body spasmed and the most powerful orgasm washed over. She was making loud alien noises and hissing as I felt a copious amount of her juice suddenly coat my mouth and goatee as she smothered my face within an inch of a coma. She made a strangled cry continuously and with my wet face stuck deep in her humping groin.

"Owwwww....Sammy, SAMMY, Sammy, oh my god.... Pastor Sammy! Owwww...No...Oh my god...What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhh....!"

This went on for a few seconds and just when I thought she'd stop, she tightened her grip on me again and let out a high pitched cry, followed by a short burst of humping my face and moaning I understood my assignment; to keep sucking until she pushed me away even if it meant flirting with death.

"Owwwwww...not agai....not agai...Sammy, Sammy, not againNNNN...Owwww... Oh, Oh...Oh my God...please what is this!" She was screaming.

12