Brenda's Self Esteem Returns

Story Info
Moving on after finally getting separated!
3.7k words
4.43
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A late summer thunderstorm with gusting winds had brought down two of the neighbor's large trees into my back yard. As I was surveying the situation, Brenda, my neighbor came across the yard in a bit of disbelief. "Wow," she said....."that wind was really fierce!"

I agreed...."Yes it was. I think these trees were already a bit weak so it brought them down."

She said, " I am so sorry for this Doug, I will call our insurance company this morning.....I am pretty sure this will be covered."

I told her there was no need for that. "I can cut these up and our neighbor up the road will take the wood. I can stack up all the limbs and burn them a little at at time. Besides, with fall coming, it is a perfect time for bonfires."

She was still apologizing and wanted to be sure I was OK with cleaning up the trees. I assured her, it was not a problem at all and there was no need to file a claim with her insurance company.

She said, "OK...if you're sure you are alright with it, I won't call them." Then she said, "I better get back home....he'll have a fit if I stay out here talking to you too long!!"

I said, "OK....talk to you later," and watched her walk back to her house. I couldn't help but notice how good she looked walking away....she had legs and an ass to die for!!! It also struck me odd, that she had come over instead of her husband, Dave. Surely he saw the mess of downed trees decorating my back yard. Whatever!!

By evening, I had the largest pieces of the tree cut up and ready for my friend to load them into his truck, and had the limbs in a pile not far from the fire pit. I planned to just burn them a little at a time in the evenings thinking it wouldn't take but a week or so to be done with it. Carl showed up with his truck and his son to help and in very little time we had it loaded and the major part of this job done.....just the limbs to burn up now.

Rain off and on for a couple of days put burning the limbs on hold, but finally, on Wednesday evening, it was good and dry, a little cool, and no wind.....perfect evening for a fire. I moved a sizable pile to the burn pit and got the fire going. I grabbed an adirondack chair from the patio, poured a glass of Chardonnay and settled into the chair to watch the fire. A short time later, Brenda came walking across the yard and said "This looks like fun....you really got this cleaned up quickly."

"I knew it wouldn't take long, and fires in the evening will finish it up in no time. Can I get you a chair?"

"Sure," she said...."Do you have anymore wine?"

"Certainly," I told her....."Do you like white or red?"

"White," she said...."I like Chardonnay."

"I knew there was something I liked about you", I said..."That's my favorite, lightly Oak barrel finish."

I brought her a glass of wine and a chair and we settled in to watch the fire and make small talk.

I said to her, " I guess I have to ask, are you going to get into trouble sitting over here this evening?"

"Oh no," she said, "He's at his apartment at work.....he keeps an apartment near the military installation where he works and stays there through the week."

"I see, " I replied...."I thought Dave worked from home."

"He did for about a year, but now he has to work on base". she said...."And thank God for that!!!, I hate it when he is here!!"

"Oh....wow....I didn't know." I said, caught a bit off guard.

"Doug, we are divorcing! It has been coming on for a long time....there is nothing left, and absolutely no feelings.....I am so done with his bullying me and my daughter. He's not abusive physically, but has just about destroyed my self esteem. I hate him."

"Uh, would you like another glass of wine?"

"Indeed I would." she smiled.

I went to the house and brought back the bottle!

The rest of the evening I added limbs to the fire from time to time and Brenda shared details of her situation with me. He was evidently verbally abusive and hateful and had been for some time. She had asked for a divorce and moved into a separate bedroom over a year ago and had hired an attorney. He also hired an attorney who had advised him he had to keep coming home on the weekends until a separation agreement was in place. He was fighting everything her attorney wanted. His money was more important than anything to him. He didn't want to give her money to live on and wanted 90 percent of the equity in the house!!! She was obviously very pissed at all of this. She said, "So the fight goes on, and every weekend, his sorry ass is here."

She said,"He really doesn't like you."

"What...why is that?? What in the hell did I ever do to him?"

"You're single, retired, and living close......he feels threatened by that."

"Oh, well, I can't apologize for that."

"Don't worry about that.....he's a prick, Doug.....an insecure prick!"

The fire slowly burned down and the discussion was more about "small talk" for the last hour Brenda was there. She thanked me for being a good listener and letting her unload on me.

I told her that was not a problem....I was here if she wanted to talk.

Brenda went home and I stayed by the fire a bit longer, watching it die down, and finishing off the bottle of Chardonnay. Thinking of all she had said, was a lot to absorb.

The following evening was once again a perfect evening weather wise to burn some more limbs. Not long after I got started, Brenda came across the yard carrying a bottle of wine.

"Good evening," she said...."I thought it was my turn to supply the wine. They were my trees that messed up your yard, after all."

"You didn't have to do that, but I do appreciate it." I replied, and I went to the house for glasses and a cork screw. After pouring us each a glass, we settled in to watch the fire and relax.

She then said, " I wanted to follow up on something I said last night. Dave has been really tough on our daughter lately. He has practically disowned her.....see, she talks to me about things and is sort of trying to find herself.. She's a freshman at the community college....she has dated some boys, but she feels more attracted to girls....and Dave just cannot handle it."

I took a deep breath and said " Oh...uh...that has to be pretty frustrating for your daughter. Sounds like she is really trying to find herself."

"She is....there is a lot of social pressure on young people today... "

Then Brenda about floored me with her next comment. She said "the poor girl needs to decide if she wants real cocks or dildos in her future!" as she took a big swig of wine. "Seriously, she has to figure this thing out." she said.

Picking up on her lighthearted approach to this subject, I commented, " I hope she makes the right decision, or else she may never enjoy the pleasures of a mustache ride."

Brenda laughed, and said "I hadn't thought of that....I really believe in time she will get it all figured out. I'm not too concerned, but her dad goes into orbit about it and we all have to feel his wrath.....see how screwed up our household is?"

"Well Brenda, I can certainly understand why you don't like to see him coming home on the weekends. Won't it get better if you get the separation stuff done?"

"Definitely!" she said. "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know why I said what I did. I appreciate you listening and I am enjoying being out by the fire in the evening."

"I enjoy you being here....it's nice having the company."

The following four days was rainy and dreary so I did not even attempt to burn any limbs. I saw Brenda in passing and waved across the yard but didn't talk to her any. When the weekend rolled around, it was nice weather for a fire, but Brenda didn't come over. I put a huge dent in the pile remaining to be burned. Dave's truck was backed into their garage, so I'm sure that is why I wasn't seeing her.

Tuesday was rain once again....I ran errands around town and when I got home took a shower, put on my sweats, some 70's rock music and settled in to do some reading. About an hour later, there was a light knock on the door. I opened the door, and there was Brenda!!

"Brenda, please come in!! You are all wet, don't you have a rain jacket or umbrella?"

She said " I'm sure I do, but I didn't think it was raining that hard."

The cold rain and her wet blouse was doing some very magical things with her chest....her hard nipples were begging for attention. I went to my bedroom and got her a dry t-shirt and a fresh towel. I went back to the living room and directed her to the bathroom to put on the dry shirt and dry off. "I'll pour us some wine." I said as I headed to the kitchen. Brenda emerged from the bath room and joined me in the kitchen....she had not only removed the wet blouse, but she had very obviously removed her bra as well. As she dried her hair with the towel, the bounce of her breasts were unbelievable! It was extremely difficult not to stare.... I'm sure I was stuttering, but I said "I have to tell you, you look simply amazing...I mean you are a beautiful woman."

She continued drying her hair as I carried our glasses to the living room. We sat on the couch and I rather quickly drank my glass of wine. Still looking at her chest as much as possible without being so obvious, I was getting hard by the minute. I decided to return to the kitchen to refill my glass and with my back to her, I could adjust things to hide my stiffening cock. I was at the island in the kitchen pouring my glass, when I felt Brenda put her hand on my shoulder.

She whispered to me " no need to try to hide it, I have already seen it!"

I about fell over! I turned toward her and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. It was a lingering kiss....she pulled back and had a huge smile on her face. Then she said, "I have some news...... the separation papers were all signed today, and he moved all of his things out this past weekend."

"That is great news, Brenda, I know you have been wanting this to be done."

"Oh, absolutely", she said. " I feel like a weight has been removed from my shoulders."

"We need to have a toast." I said.

She held up her glass to mine, and as the glasses touched, she said "here's to me and my new life."

Then she once again pulled me to her and kissed me deeply.. This kiss was so much more, as her tongue searched for mine. I was holding her tightly and she was pushing her pelvis into my groin. I thought I would explode.

She then whispered "Do you get pleasure giving those mustache rides you mentioned last week?" she was coyly smiling at me. "I think the wine can wait.....I want to go in the bedroom."

I could not believe this was happening, but I sure was not going to resist. I took her hand and we headed to the bedroom. We were barely in the room when Brenda pulled the t-shirt over her head revealing her beautiful breasts, which until now, I could only imagine how perfect they were. They were very ample and firm with blonde areolas and perky nipples just begging to be sucked. We sat on the edge of the bed and were once again passionately kissing. I was gently cupping and massaging her breast as we kissed deeply. I began to kiss her neck and soon found her nipple with my lips and tongue. I gently kissed around her nipples and then lightly began to suck on them. Her moan as i did this was more like a purr. The way she was pulling my head to her and rubbing my stiff cock let me know she was liking how this was going. I began to rub her vagina through her leggings and I continued sucking her nipples. She told me I needed to get out of my sweats which I immediately began to remove. She pulled my pants down and took my stiff cock in her warm hands and squeezed. I began pulling down her leggings exposing her beautifully trimmed pussy....it was shaved smooth except for a little landing strip of blond pubic hair just above her luscious pussy lips. I started kissing her soft stomach as I slowly worked my way down to her glistening pussy lips. She obviously knew my intentions and parted her legs to allow me access to the pleasures between her soft thighs. I nuzzled her small pubic patch for a moment and then began kissing the inside of her thighs, in a teasing way. I continued this by slowly and lightly licking the folds of her pussy and only slightly brushing the hood over her clitoris. She was pulling at my head wanting me to put my tongue where it would accomplish more than teasing and her moaning signaled she wanted to be freed of spent up sexual frustrations. I shoved my tongue deep into her awaiting pussy and slid it in and out for several minutes imitating what could come later.....then following the crevice of her vagina I zeroed in on her now throbbing clitoris and thoroughly licked and sucked on it driving her into a frenzy. She was moaning "Oh yes...don't stop!" and firmly holding my head between her legs. Soon, she rotated around on the bed so she could get to my straining cock. She took the head of my shaft into her mouth and we were now on our sides, almost in a 69 position. A few strokes in her mouth and she threw her leg over my face into a true 69 position, as she continued sucking on my cock. I was not only in complete ecstasy already, but now her beautiful rosebud butt and gorgeous ass were right in my face. I grasped her butt cheeks and spread them apart and sank my tongue into her waiting butt hole, while working two fingers over her clit. She moaned and shuttered into an explosive orgasm that sent waves of pleasure through her body. She was squeezing my hand with her thighs and pushing against my probing tongue.

She rolled onto her side, getting up to straddle me, and grasped my engorged cock which she soon guided into her waiting pussy and sat down fully onto its length. Her pussy was so wet and tight, I about came right then. She just sat on me for a moment not moving, but pulsing the muscles in her pussy around my cock. She bent down and once again kissed me with her probing tongue, as I squeezed her beautiful tits. I began to rhythmically began sliding my cock in and out of her pussy while grasping her firm butt cheeks. She began increasing the pace of our fucking faster and faster. Her hair was hanging down over her face and her tits were rubbing my chest as she worked my cock faster and faster. In a few minutes, she arched her back and once again her body began to shutter as another orgasm swept across her body. She was breathing hard, sweating, and clutching me like she would hold onto me forever. She was trying to speak, saying " Oh my god...that was so intense...it has been so long....damn, you are good!"

She rested briefly, with me still in her now soaking pussy, and kissed me yet again. As she pulled her hair back out of her face, she pulled up off of me and worked her way up to where her soft butt was sitting on my chest. She then straddled my face with her pussy and said "Now, I want that mustache ride you have been talking about!"

I eagerly buried my tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go while fingering her butt hole. The view looking up at the bottom side of her tits swaying with those erect nipples was amazing. I licked her clit and pushed my finger deeper into her butt hole and she once again began to cum and moan in pleasure.

After cumming this time, she got on her hands and knees and said " take me from behind."

I was only too happy to oblige. I entered her pussy from behind and reached around to hold her tits as I began to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. She was backing hard into every thrust as I fucked her feeling her soft ass hitting my stomach. There was no holding back now.....all my previous times of holding back had worked, but not this time. I shoved my cock as deep into her as possible and held there while my cum filled her pussy. As soon as I began to cum deep inside of her, she once again started cumming with me. It seemed just as strong for her as the other orgasms had been. She was nearly convulsing with pleasure.....I know I was feeling the same way. Cumming with her was like fireworks going off.

We rested for awhile just holding one another and kissing before taking a shower and bathing each other. She was such a beautiful woman, and every part of her was perfect. As she washed my hardening cock, I couldn't believe it could be that ready to go again, but it was, and she certainly noticed. She knelt down in the shower and took my cock into her mouth and sucked it deeply while stroking my balls with her hand. She said "We better take care of this." and without even drying off, led me back to the bed where she spread her legs for me to once again enter her. We fucked slowly at first and then faster.....my every thrust into her was being met by her pushing her pelvis up to meet me. We both came together again....it felt unbelievable. I was about spent at this point, and I cuddled up against her back spooning and just holding her, and cupping her tit. She held my cock in her hand and made sure it was right by her pussy just in case it became erect again, and we fell asleep.

I awoke in the morning and went to take a shower while Brenda slept. She was so beautiful laying there sleeping....what an absolutely stunning woman. How did I ever get this lucky??? I showered and wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the kitchen to make coffee......there were our glasses of wine! Oh well, maybe we can have them today.

I heard the shower running and continued to make coffee. I asked her what she wanted in her coffee, which was nothing. I sat it on the vanity as she was exiting the shower....oh my god, what a beauty. I said, "Brenda, you are without a doubt, one very beautiful and sexy woman."

She smiled, and said " You aren't so bad yourself."

We dressed and had a light breakfast, not really talking about the night before....just small talk. She was going to take care of some banking things today and run a couple of errands, but made me promise that we WOULD have our wine that evening.....which we did, and so much more.

In the weeks that followed, we would have dinner at my house from time to time, we finished the pile of limbs, and on many occasions she spent the night. Those nights were especially pleasing for me. I'm still in awe that I could be so fortunate to have such a beautiful and compassionate woman to spend these times with.

About two months later, Brenda told me the house was under contract and she would be moving by the end of the month. She was moving to the beach about four hours away to be closer to her mother and sister. Her daughter was staying behind with friends to complete her freshman year, and was dating a boy on the baseball team. Brenda told me she had interviews scheduled with two marketing firms and was excited to be going back into the work place. She had an air of confidence about her that was very impressive. There was little doubt in my mind, that this stunning woman was going to be very successful in all of her endeavors. Her leaving is very bitter sweet for me, and I certainly will miss her, but I have little doubt that there will be a very happy man in her future. For that reason, I don't know if a trip to the beach is in the cards. She is one of a kind and is ready to take on the world.

About two weeks after Brenda moved, I received a card with a note from her. She wrote "Doug, I cannot thank you enough for treating me with such respect and dignity, and restoring my self esteem as a woman. You have truly been a wonderful friend through this chapter of my life. Thank you ever so much, Love, Brandi."

"Oh, and the mustache rides were amazing, too!"