Brenna at The Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
Brenna checks-in & tentatively enrolls in an unusual Academy.
6.2k words
4.69
9.9k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello esteemed reader - a new series, this time a bit less plot and more location worldbuilding and just spicy gratuitous total fantasy fodder. If you like those things, you might enjoy. Let me know in the comments if you do!

--------------------

The lobby is open concept, decked out with wood floors and tall period windows suffusing the space with light. Scattered around the space are large metal cubicles fitted with doors for some privacy. A few women, mostly young and middle aged, wander around the open space, but it doesn't seem crowded. The building itself is an imposing chateau. Brenna is surprised by the "normal", mundane look of these women, evidently other pleasure seekers like herself, sporting a variety of body types and with the whole spectrum of attractiveness represented.

One of the cubicles opens and a woman exits and makes her way towards the entrance to the next area. The unusual thing is that the woman is barefoot and only wearing a short, silvery-grey silky bathrobe. As Brenna takes her time exploring the space and lingering before selecting a cubicle, she soon learns all the women exiting cubicles are similarly attired. She wonders what is in the space through the arched wooden doors. She feels pleasant heat and a tightening in her pussy, as a wave of excitement about soon finding out floods her body.

Brenna learned about this place from several different sources, mostly online, around the same time. One could say, serendipity was at play and perhaps it was meant to be. Most sources called it The Academy, and it seems to fit, as the building certainly has a period setting, boarding school feel to it. Others called it The Retreat.

Euphemisms aside, Brenna thought long and hard, for about six months now, about making the decision, before finally booking her visit to this sexual training compound. Her life was recently strewn with a string of shitty circumstances. Losses, boredom, work stress,feeling stuck and unsatisfied. She thought there would be no harm in trying this, to finally sample some of her longstanding, pent up fantasies that all the men she was with so far in the thirty years of her life were unfortunately unable to, or ill equipped to explore with her. It was Brenna's 30th birthday tomorrow, and she decided on this unusual gift she would give herself. She was tired of reading about erotic scenarios, it was time to be in some.

She liked the description of the way it worked - you commit to one day at first. Trainees arrive on a Friday evening, like tonight, for "check-in" and "processing", whatever that means, sleep the night and participate in a day of "classes" starting early the next morning. At the day's end on Saturday, there's a 30 minute "discernment period", where each trainee can look at timetables and syllabi for the next day, reflect quietly, and decide whether they want to stay or depart. If one decides to stay, they commit to progressively longer periods at a time. Staying on Saturday night means one signs up for the Sunday. Sunday night's discernment pertains to the next two days, Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday night's, to the next three days, Wednesday to Friday, thereafter the week, two weeks, and finally a month. Brenna is here just for the Saturday, her birthday, hoping to get a taste of some things, and feels reassured enough that if it backfires and she doesn't like it, it would mean only having to grit her teeth and get through just the one day, which seemed feasible. Brenna also has incredibly boring, but much needed work to return to on Monday, so a longer stay is out of the question at this time.

Brenna approaches the tall, arched window and looks out over the impressive garden estate sprawled in front of the chateau. The windows are beautiful and remind her of ones in European cathedrals or churches, although without the stained glass. The sky outside darkens slowly as dusk approaches.

Brenna steels herself to stop dawdling, and passing by a cubicle with its door open, decides to go in and finally begin what she came here for.

Inside the cubicle, or rather pod, since it is a self contained little room complete with a ceiling, a man sits at a large desk in front of a computer. The space is set up like an interview room. It would look like any office, besides the unusual attire of the man behind the desk. The man is shirtless and well muscled. Brenna's eyes are immediately drawn to his chiselled chest and abs, and she can't help licking her lips. His dark hair is short and gelled back. He has dark eyes and a serious but attractive, mostly clean shaven face. He looks to be in his forties. He is certainly eye candy. As she sits on the small chair in front of his imposing desk, she can see that he is wearing tight leather pants. Beside the desk is a cart with locker spaces, some of the cubbies still empty and open.

"Welcome," says the man behind the desk, raising his eyes from his computer screen and looking at Brenna with such an intense, assessing but also hungry look that she feels as if she is undressed already. He looks her up and down, taking in her average height, fit body, and the large breasts and hips on her hourglass frame. Brenna blushes and lowers her blue eyed gaze in response to his bold visual scrutiny, tugging the loose strands of her rather short, chin length, dark blonde hair behind her ears. Her makeup is neatly applied and according to the instructions provided, she wears business casual black high heels, a short grey office skirt reaching to about mid thigh, and a black button down, collared dress shirt. She looks like any interviewee in a corporate setting might, maybe just slightly on the sexy side. What is not evident yet, is that as per the very clear instructions received prior to today, she is not wearing any underwear, on top or bottom.

The welcome letter literature made it very clear trainees were not to wear any undergarments when on Academy premises. This meant arriving thus attired already and walking the rather long distance from the parking lot with pussy open to the fresh evening air, and nipples rubbing against the heftier fabric of the dress shirt. Leaving her house this evening in such an incomplete ensemble made Brenna blush, especially as her rather cute and single next door neighbour Carl spotted her in the driveway and greeted her with an enthusiastic wave.

In the car, Brenna's mind was overactively imagining feared but titillating scenarios of what would happen if she were to be pulled over today, asked to step out of the car and be searched by police officers. Her body would be bent over at the waist, her hands on the hood of the car, her bare behind and everything private between her legs facing the officers, barely covered only by the scant fabric of the short skirt. Brenna had never been searched by the police and there was zero indication that today would be any different, yet her mind couldn't shake the imagery. It was ironic really as she herself, Brenna Swansea, attorney at law, was a cog in the wheels of law and justice, being the youngest partner in her up and coming law firm.

Today is the first time in her life that Brenna wears no panties while wearing a skirt, anywhere, let alone in public, and this small detail already contributes greatly to her growing arousal.

As she sits down in front of the man at the desk, Brenna feels wetness between her thighs and is mortified thinking there might be a growing wet spot on the front of her skirt.

His voice deep and gruff, he begins:

"I am Master Gregory, and you are..."

"Brenna," she says quietly.

"Very good. For training purposes, your student number will be 73 for the duration of your stay. Try your best to remember it. Wrist," he unceremoniously commands and as Brenna holds out her small right hand, he puts a plastic bracelet, like ones used at resorts or hospitals, on her wrist and secures it. Brenna sees the number 73 and a barcode printed on the black band.

He busies himself with entering and reading through some information on the computer screen as Brenna sits quietly in front of him.

"First, congratulations on taking this proactive step in your...education. Many young women would benefit and be greatly improved by our institution, but only a few are honest enough with themselves and brave enough to register. In a few words, Brenna, tell me what brings you here today?"

"Umm... I...I... I'm here to ...try things I've only imagined for a long time..." she says shyly.

"What sorts of things, girl?" He demands, smirking and cocking an eyebrow.

"...things to do with...lust and carnal pleasure I suppose..." her voice was getting quieter.

"Give examples. Be specific. What do you hope to have done to you while here?"

"Oh, umm...I hope to be touched, and trained and disciplined, and maybe even um, taken? Ahem, taken...a bit roughly...by some dominant men..?"

"Positively filthy. Excellent, Brenna. You are starting to accept the wanton, slutty, bad girl that you are deep down inside. It's quite the self discovery to be celebrated. We will help you on that journey and maybe even discipline the longstanding mask, or pretence of being a good, modest girl out of you."

Brenna is beet red and her dripping pussy is gently clenching involuntarily after that exchange.

Master Gregory continues:

"Right. A couple of basic orientation items. Listen well and commit them to memory, girl. A printout will be provided in your study binder for your reference.

One, beyond this room, you will be in the nude at all times.

Two, all instructors at our Academy are to be addressed with respect and due deference by students as Sir/Madam, Professor, or Master/Mistress. Failing to show respect will result in punishment.

Three, any instructor on any Academy premises may at any time speak to a student or touch a student. When he or she engages with you in such a way, you are to accept their touch and obediently follow any direction.

Four, you will speak when asked to respond, and otherwise must seek permission before expressing yourself. The exceptions to this are apologizing after a transgression, or asking or thanking for a punishment - all of which are mandatory and to be initiated promptly and independently, without need for reminders.

Five, you will be expected to learn a few basic poses that you will be often asked to assume - that will be our next order of business.

Six, be a good girl - punctual, prompt, clean, respectful and obedient, or face punishment anytime you're not.

Seven, apologize promptly and contritely after any transgression, or earn additional punishment.

Eight, your safe word is "Red" and anytime you say it, all activity will stop, you will be cleaned, dressed and released to immediately depart the Academy. You will not be permitted re-entry until six months have passed from such a departure.

Do you understand and agree to our orientation guidelines?"

Brenna swallows dryly, her heart pounding in her chest, her nipples hard, grazing the thick fabric of her dress shirt, and her bare, swollen pussy leaking hot fluid, and answers:

"Yes, Master."

"Sign here. A copy will be placed in your study binder."

Brenna glances through the text which reflects verbatim what Master Gregory just went over, and signs.

"Good. With that out of the way, strip. Now. Fold the clothes neatly, put your shoes and purse on top, and put everything in the locker with your student number."

Brenna's jaw drops and she self consciously rises to her feet. She is so flushed and aware of Master Gregory's penetrating gaze on her. The thought of exposing herself in front of him is both shocking and mind-blowingly enticing to her.

"L...Like now and here?" She asks quietly, incredulous.

He stands, his face flushed with anger and raising his voice he chastizes her:

"Yes, girl! I don't have all day, and don't tell me you are so daft you can't follow a simple instruction! You also spoke without being asked to respond and did not ask permission, nor did you address me with proper respect. We just went over the rules - rules four and two!"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry, Sir!" Brenna whimpers and begins undressing hastily. There are few items to shed and soon she stands stark naked in front of Master Gregory's desk. She takes her belongings and holding them covering her chest, she realizes with a pang of horror, that cubby 73 is in the bottom row of the wheeled locker cabinet. To place her belongings there she would either have to crouch or bend over.

Master Gregory stands beside his desk now, his line of sight to her body unimpeded by any furniture. Brenna chooses the lesser of two evils and ungainly crouches near the floor to deposit her items.

She stands back up and awkwardly crossing her hands at her chest, she says:

"Sir, may I ask,"

"Yes, girl?" He says impatiently.

"Can I get my phone and wallet from my purse, Sir? I also have a small carry-on suitcase in my car that I thought I would go get after checking in..."

"No, nonsense, girl. You don't need any of those items. Your room is supplied with bedding, towels and toiletries. As you've heard, clothes are unnecessary for you here. You'll be busy and have plenty to focus on during your stay. Disconnecting and limiting distractions is part of this journey. A wallet isn't needed. Food is provided and your armband is your ID here."

Brenna was horrified she was supposed to stay here with zero personal items. This is not entirely how she imagined the finer details of The Academy. There was no use fighting the system. She had two choices - refuse to play along and go, or accept and stay. She didn't come this far to miss out on this secretly long yearned for opportunity because she couldn't disconnect for a day or two. Besides, it could be a healthy, needed change for her.

"Yes, Master," she sighs and looks down.

"On to the poses then. I will teach you the seven most useful ones here. Come to this rug," he motions with his hand to a red and blue oriental rug on the floor to the side of the room. She obeys and stands on the soft textile, still awkwardly protecting her naked chest with her crossed arms.

"The first and most common position we use here is Display.

Stand straight, with your legs spread wide apart, arms up and clasped behind your neck, elbows out to the sides, eyes looking straight ahead. Display now, girl."

Brenna obeys and blushes at how her breasts hang heavily, exposed and jutted out unprotected in front of her now. Her small nipples are hard and crinkled. With her legs separated and spread, Master Gregory has an open view of her pussy lips and easy access to any part of her he might want to sample.

"It is the most common position as it enables an instructor to fully see the trainee and inspect any component they may wish to evaluate, visually or by touch. It signals the trainee is open and ready for any and all inspection, instruction or correction. If an instructor touches you anytime as you move around the building during unstructured time, you are to assume this position automatically so that they may continue their chosen examination most effectively. Display."

Master Gregory prowls around Brenna as she practices the assigned position. He unclips a riding crop from the belt loop of his leather pants, and taps on various parts of her body as he assesses her pose.

"Next, is Wall. Come face the wall and place your clasped hands as far above your head on the wall as possible. Lean forward on your forearms. Spread your legs wide."

As Brenna does her best to demonstrate the described position, Master Gregory taps her inner thighs to get her to spread more and it makes her gasp. She is open abd vulnerable like this, not to mention saucily wanton. What a far cry this is from her alpha female, high powered professional courtroom persona which she has to embody daily in her line of work. Perhaps this is why Brenna craves this world of secret sexual submission, as its a rare space that allows her to let go and in some ways, truly relax.

"Good. Kneeling positions now - Expose and Present. Expose is like Display, but kneeling. Kneel, butt to heels, knees as wide apart as you can, back straight, look forward and down, and hands clasped at the back of the neck. Expose!"

The crop taps here and there. Master Gregory also traces it along Brenna's inner thighs and her thrust forward breasts and he taps the crop gently on her nipples, sending a wave of electricity down to her sex.

"Present is the same, but hands down, palms up on your thighs. That's it. Present. It's a favourite here as a neutral, waiting pose. We prefer to have trainees practice spreading whenever possible, even when resting or waiting."

"Last three, my girl - poses on all fours. Table, Submit and Spread.

Table is like the yoga pose, or the doggy style position, on all fours, back slightly arched. Table!"

Brenna assumes the more familiar yoga position, although the act of practicing yoga naked in front of an exacting male instructor wielding a riding crop, is an entirely new experience. She then waits patiently for instruction on the last two poses.

"Submit is my personal favourite. It's like the Child's Pose in yoga, but more accentuated. Kneel, butt up in the air, face and arms to the floor, hands as far forward as possible. Submit!"

Brenna feels utterly exposed. Master Gregory flicks her inner thighs and butt cheeks encouraging more spreading and nudges her to lift her butt off her heels and into the air. He then traces and prods at her inner labiae with the crop which makes her gasp and moan.

"Last but not least, is Spread. Same as Submit, but reach your hands all the way back, and you guessed it, spread those butt cheeks. Expose your treasures. Spread! Mmmhhhmm... nice looking pussy, girl!"

She can't believe what she is doing but she assumes the lascivious pose and blushes when she notices how much it actually fuels her arousal. He prods her open folds and puckered asshole with the crop, tapping and teasing just a little bit.

"Good work. To recap, you learned: Display, Wall, Expose, Present, Table, Submit, and Spread. Now before we let you loose, there's the matter of your punishment. It's a rare treat for me to have to administer correction in this check-in booth already, but it does occasionally happen."

He sits behind his desk again and pushes the chair away from the desktop.

"Come and lie across my lap, Brenna. You'll be getting your overdue spanking."

Brenna is scared and embarrassed, but also eager to please and curious about the sensations coming her way. She is aroused and equal part ashamed to be so vulnerable in Master Gregory's lap, with open access for his hands to go anywhere they like.

"Tell me why we need to get you spanked, girl,"

"Sir, please spank this girl for her careless, distracted and prudish attitude. I forgot to call you Sir, I spoke out of turn, and I hesitated to undress when commanded. Perhaps 15 slaps, 5 for each offence, would teach this girl a lesson, Master? Please spank me!"

She doesn't have to ask him twice. He holds her down with one hand by pressing down on the small of her back, and slaps her pert, round ass rhythmically with the other. He alternates sides and intensities. After 5 spanks, Master Gregory gently kneads and massages Brenna's reddening ass and while the slaps caused stinging pain, Brenna now feels the kiss of ecstasy in her ass cheeks as he massages and manhandles her sensitive, warmed up flesh.

This is clearly not his first time at the administering a spanking rodeo. By the third set of five, Brenna is whimpering and moaning and thrashing about a bit on his lap. She now also feels his hard cock through his leather pants, pushing into her belly and mound. Evidently Master Gregory gets off on disciplining careless, bad girls. When strike 15 falls, instead of releasing her right away, Master Gregory dips a finger between her wet, steaming folds and withdrawing, pulls away copious amounts of her creamy juice. Brenna gasps and moans at what curiously is not an unwelcome intrusion. She pushes her sex towards his fingers and he obliges with a few more thrusts. Finally he withdraws once again, too soon to take her to the release she craves, and examines her glistening juices before licking his fingers clean.

12