Brenna at The Academy Ch. 02

Story Info
Brenna’s night & first day’s morning classes at The Academy.
8.4k words
4.88
9.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Ch. 02 of Brenna at The Academy. Reading in order is recommended for the most complete experience. I hope you enjoy the stories.

-----------------------

The station where Master Craig gave Brenna her early birthday present, was apparently the last one in the processing hall. In a state of both post coital bliss and total shock, Brenna somehow manages to follow directions to her room to "relax for the night". It's simple enough, up the stairs and down the left corridor until she reaches the door with her student number. The barcoded armband apparently opens the door.

The level of technology here is mind boggling and a strange contrast to the vintage chateau setting. Brenna has noticed that most of the trainers carry iPads, or other small mobile devices they're constantly consulting, unless of course, they're...otherwise physically occupied.

The stairs turn out to be a grand staircase that splits in two directions partway through. It's an imposing piece or architecture. Looking up, Brenna sees a gorgeous, high, vaulted ceiling with intricate wooden moldings that look like some magical, gnarly branches coiling around each other. Brenna has never considered the mechanics of stair walking while naked, and it's quite an interesting experience with other denizens of the chateau also climbing or descending at various heights, making for angles and views that can be very compromising for some concerned. Brenna has a perma-blush on her whole body now from the constant impact of so much nudity and the difference in attire between instructors and students inspired by the power dynamics.

The rise of each step in this grand staircase is quite high and Brenna struggles a bit on her still wobbly, freshly fucked legs. She can feel a sore ache in her bottom as well after all of this evening's adventures, but rather than resenting it she finds it...pleasant and strangely calming. She muses that it is similar to the feeling one gets after a really good, intense massage.

Gods, she came SO hard just minutes ago with the dizzyingly attractive Black Master who somehow singled her out tonight in that entire space for some...extra attention. This is all like a dream. An intoxicating and highly debauched dream that she doesn't mind at all having...

Brenna is greeted by a stunning, tall, older Latina woman at the landing on top of the left part of the staircase. She wears a gorgeous black and metallic grey corset with boning, accentuating her thin, wasp-like waist and perfectly proportioned, round breasts. She looks to be in her early fifties, but her body is fitter than many 20 year olds Brenna has seen. Tight leather pants, more like leggings, and high heeled black riding boots complete her beautiful ensemble. She is the first female instructor Brenna has a chance to see up close. They are definitely in the minority here, but a few of them do wander the halls. The trainer's hair is tightly pulled back into a sleek topknot. Her sleek black tresses hang down to her waist in a long ponytail. Her luscious hair looks like a silky horsetail or a luxurious flogger. She has a streak of silver-grey in the centre of her hair that continues throughout its length. Her makeup is dramatic and immaculately applied and her skin positively glows. Her neck is surrounded by a silver choker made up of large, heavy duty chain links, embellished with black stones.

"Wrist," she demands, and scans Brenna's armband with her small tablet. She checks some information on the device for a few minutes, reading intently, then speaks:

"Welcome to the student sleeping quarters, 73. I am Mistress Bianca. Your room is on the left side of the hallway. You will find your supper at the kitchenette. There's a water dispenser in there as well. Wash and prepare for rest. You will find an array of toys displayed on a table, and you are strongly encouraged to use them, as many items and as many times as you like, but, you may not climax. We want to save that joy for supervised instruction with a responsible trainer, if at all. Getting yourself off despite this guideline will result in punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Bianca,"

"Good. The arched door at the back of this hallway leads to this area's student common rooms. When and if you have free time, you may spend it in those areas and interact with your fellow trainees. There is a lounge for relaxing and chatting and a play room area for...other activities if so desired. Of course, any instruction you receive about playing from an instructor applies to that area as well, so in your case for now, just like with the toys, you may play but not orgasm."

Mistress Bianca's doe eyed gaze is fixed on Brenna in an assessing but playful way, as it darts to various parts of her anatomy, and lights up at times with sparks of approval. A devilish smirk animates the Mistress's features.

Play room...Brenna feels tingling in her sex and lower belly as the shocking option of sexual interactions between the students themselves dawns on her. They truly have thought of everything here, and more...For the first time, Brenna feels a pang of disappointment that her visit is so brief. Serious fear of missing out is gathering within her as she starts to realize how vast this world is and longs to sample more of its delights than possible in just over a day.

Mistress Bianca taps the heart shaped leather tab end of her riding crop against Brenna's sticky, juice covered inner thighs, tracing upwards, and Brenna assumes the Display position immediately. She surprises herself with how fast she has learned and remembered this part. Mistress Bianca gives an approving nod, and continues to trace and tap in that sensitive area, going up one side and down the other. The heart then briefly disappears, slipping shallowly into Brenna's folds, while the beautiful trainer gives it a few lazy pushes in and out, barely probing the entrance. Brenna gasps.

"Mmmm...Someone was lucky tonight I see." She intones suggestively, pulling back the implement and inspecting the instant glistening, clear coating of juices on the black little heart by bringing it close to her eyes.

"Since your horny love puddle is all over my crop now, I need you to be a good girl and clean it for me, 73. Present." She purrs sexily and it takes Brenna a moment to get on her knees and into the indicated position.

The smoking hot woman lazily nudges the wet, heart shaped leather tip on Brenna's lips, which readily part with the prodding. Brenna tastes herself and the earthy background note of leather and is struck by how hot that combination turns out to be. God, even going up the stairs becomes an epic scene eliciting new pussy twitches in this place.

The Mistress examines the heart again and nods her approval. She holds out a piece of paper angling it down towards the naked girl kneeling at her feet, and Brenna tentatively takes it. Looking up at Mistress Bianca, Brenna has a chance to appreciate the beautiful woman from a whole new angle and is mesmerized by her impressive physique.

Brenna has stumbled upon her fair share of girl-on-girl action in the erotica she's been reading over the years, but she always somehow skimmed through it to get to the heterosexual smut again faster. She remembers learning in psychology classes that most women fit somewhere along the bisexual orientation spectrum, but she always saw herself very much to the hetero side of it. Looking up at the Mistress just now, she was, for the first time in her life, considering whether she mislabeled herself on that scale. She could feel her body responding and her mind getting aroused when she interacted with Mistress Bianca, which was surprising and unfamiliar, yet also deliciously exciting. Brenna suspected that all the heady experiences she had back to back in just these first few hours since checking in, had her brain and body so addled and overstimulated she would probably find the leaves of a tree rustling in the wind arousing at this point in time. What is this Academy and what has it done with Brenna Swansea, the cool headed, ever tense control freak? The Mistress's honeyed voice shakes Brenna out of her reflection:

"Here is your timetable for tomorrow, your first day. Wake early girl, get ready properly and promptly, and don't be late to classes, or you'll invariably face consequences. Up, and on your way now." The woman says with a smile, handing Brenna the piece of paper and swishing the crop playfully against the departing girl's asscheeks.

"Thank you, Madam." Brenna says meekly taking the chart from Mistress Bianca. She gets up off her knees and stands gingerly just in time to witness Mistress Bianca's devastatingly shapely bottom, covered so tightly by the leather of her pants that the globes threaten to burst with fullness, sashaying sassily down the hall in the opposite direction.

In a sudden rush to find and put to good use the toys mentioned by Mistress Bianca, Brenna power walks down the long hallway until she faces the LED number 73 above a doorway. Her naked breasts sway uncomfortably when she quickens her pace, and so she grips them firmly in her palms and gives herself support with this makeshift, self-groping, sports bra. Scanning her armband, she gains entry into the room.

The space is no frills, simple and basic but functional. What immediately draws Brenna's attention, is the promised large spread of sex toys strewn over the table near the bed. Despite her growing tiredness, she is very much inspired to experiment. She rushes through the necessary, responsible task items now prior to bedtime.

Perusing her timetable, Brenna notices that the school day starts at 7 AM with a compulsory class called "Warm Up" in a location called "The Stables." It is budgeted for only 30 minutes and followed by the next block of instruction, featuring a selection of three elective classes, each two hours long: NE, aka Nude Exercise, EZT, aka Erogenous Zone Training, and SR, or Sybian Riders, all held in the Gymnasium tomorrow. Then there is lunch, and in the afternoon a block of "Individual Instruction", followed by "Class -TBD" and "End of Day Discernment" in the evening after dinner. There are some short periods of unstructured time, and Brenna looks forward to the opportunity to connect with some of the other students. She sets her alarm clock for 5:30 AM, and settles to eat the provided meal which is adequate but absolutely bland, like low quality cafeteria food. She then takes a shower and washes her hair.

Finally, Brenna lies in bed and pulling the table next to it, begins exploring some vibes and dildos. Everything that happened and everyone she met since stepping into the chateau tonight has awakened her pussy it seems, and Brenna feels wound up and unable to sleep until she addresses the growing tension. She blushes at how greedy she is, normally she would be more than content with one amazing orgasm in a night, but here she constantly craves more. Quickly she selects nipple ties, a spatula-like silicone paddle and a thick purple vibrator from the table.

For the next hour, Brenna is immersed in mixing and matching her application of all three toys, and finds that using them simultaneously takes her to a new level of solo play. Nipples engorged by the ties, and having just finished a vigorous round of ass and pussy slapping with the spatula, Brenna finally goes to town with the vibrator.

While she pleasures herself, vivid images of Master Craig, Master Gregory and Mistress Bianca fill her mind. She wonders who her individual instructor will be tomorrow and she secretly hopes it is one of the trainers she has already met, who are all very attractive and all arouse her in different ways.

Remembering Mistress Bianca's smouldering gaze and the eager enthusiasm her face reflected when looking at and teasing Brenna's disrobed body, Brenna gets herself to the threshold of orgasm. She briefly considers denying herself as instructed, to be "a good girl" and avoid extra punishment, however she finds herself rationalizing that there's no way they will ever find out. When she first entered the room, she did a quick sweep of the area for bugs and cameras that didn't turn up anything.

Nipples deliciously taut, ass and pussy invigorated and stinging, Brenna moves the vibrator in and out at a fevered pace now. Her sex-drunk mind serves her up a shocking group fantasy of Master Gregory, Master Craig, Mistress Bianca and herself all engaged in a scene together. As she imagines getting deliciously doubly penetrated by both Masters and is ordered to simultaneously pleasure Mistress Bianca with her mouth, Brenna shudders and climaxes powerfully. She is exhausted and falls asleep with the vibe still in her at a low setting...

* * * * *

The next morning, clean, fed and ready, Brenna walks over to the Stables building, where she is shown to a stall made of white brick walls, one of 10 adjacent to each other. She briefly catches glimpses of some action in a few of the other stalls, though not all are occupied yet. Once inside her stall, she is led to the back wall and told to face it. Her wrists are cuffed and attached to an O-ring above her head at the top of the wall. A metal spreader bar is clipped between her ankles, forcing her to stand with her legs wide open, leaning forward onto the wall and exposing her ass and sex. This is the Wall position, Brenna remembers...

Restrained as she is, she can't see the man who enters the stall now, but she can hear and smell him as he approaches close from behind. He smells like leather and masculine, clean soap. His voice is mature and deep when he speaks:

"Welcome, new trainee. You're on time and prepared accordingly. Good girl. We start each day with this warm up. It may seem like punishment and be confusing as you haven't broken any rules yet, but although the activities are the same, the aim of this session is proactive and preparatory, instead of punitive. We set the mood for the day, and begin to experientially teach the connection between pain and pleasure. You will be flogged and spanked this morning, to start learning your place, the reactions of your body, and the relationship between trainers and trainees.

If at anytime you want to stop, you say RED, and you will immediately be released and depart home. Do you understand and agree?"

"Yes." Brenna says coyly, her eyes wider than ever before. She is terrified, shocked, outraged but also...part of her hates to admit it, very aroused. It's a heady cocktail of emotions.

The instructor raises the flogger and quickly lashes both sides of her ass, twice each, while growling:

"Yes what? You will refer to your superiors at all times as Sir, Master or Professor, girl! Is your memory so dull you already forgot this basic rule?"

"Aaaaaahhh! Ahhh! Yes, Professor. I'm so very sorry, Sir. Correct me again, please!" Brenna is overcome with shock and...desire. What a way to start the day - a proactive whipping!

"Very well. Master Eric will warm you up, 73, and add in the correction you require and now sweetly ask for."

"Thank you, Master..."

The flogging returns and awakens all of Brenna's nerve endings in her ass, upper thighs and lower back. It isn't very painful but delivers a devilish mix of discomfort and titillation. Combined with being restrained, the sensations of the flogger on her skin drench her sex in a fresh coat of liquid arousal. She feels wetness on the inside of her thighs now and knows she is dripping...Sir Eric is suddenly right behind her and paddles her ass now with a spatula-like implement. There's not a lot of deep impact, but plenty of delicious surface sting. This is not some morbid torture but rather extremely arousing foreplay...

He surprises her with delivering sharp smacks to her pussy lips in the front of her body, striking her engorged and pulsating clit and then, thwacks right into the dripping folds between her legs, as he angles swats with the spatula from below. The hot, wet squishy sound is so arousing. Brenna moans loudly and hears how her voice tangles with other similar sounds from women in adjacent stalls. What a wild acoustic ride.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...Oh Sir, pleaaase, more..."

The trainer pauses for a moment and massages her enflamed ass cheeks, then unceremoniously pushes two fingers into her very slippery slit and begins some rough thrusting. Brenna moans and when she rapidly explodes, she pushes her ass out into his fingers and leans with all her weight into the wall. It takes a moment to register she just pretty much came from being flogged and spanked alone.

As she is still trembling with little aftershocks, Master Eric gives her a rough kiss and quickly unhooks her wrists, spins her around and reattaches the wrist cuffs to the o-ring once she is pinned with her back against the wall now. Brenna squeals when the cold stone of the wall soothes her stinging bottom but also highlights the delicious pain with the hard pressure against her reddend skin. Brenna notes she unexpectedly loves the feeling of the metal spreader bar and how vulnerable it makes her feel. In the frenzy of sensations assaulting her consciousness, Brenna also focuses on Master Eric, now that she can finally see him fully. Damn, all the trainers here are fit as hell and chiselled. The gig must come with some amazing gym benefits. Master Eric is short and stocky, with short blond hair and icy blue eyes. He has a handsome face with a short beard and well groomed mustache, giving him a bit of a Viking look. He has tatoos that look rather tribal across his right shoulder, neck, arm and chest. Thick reddish blond curls of sexy chest hair emblazon his pectorals.

Master Eric backs up a few paces and examines his handiwork.

"Mmmm...Beautiful. 73, you're made for a good whipping, it brings out the best in you. You're a natural submissive slut, girl! Most have to be conditioned to develop an arousal response during impact play, but you...you are slick, wet and oh so ready the moment a flogger or paddle hit their first mark."

He groans and licks his lips.

"...and now to finish off that overdue correction..."

"Sir, punish me please for forgetting to address you with respect. This girl requires her lesson..."

"She sure does," Master Eric concurs and vigorously whips her bouncy D-cup breasts, belly, pussy lips and thighs with the flogger. His pressure is lighter than when he worked her back. Brenna moans as she is massaged and set afire by the swishing leather cords. She can't believe how horny she is and how each strike stokes the heat and wetness between her legs. She feels euphoric and loses track of events briefly until she feels Sir's strong arms unlocking the restraints and leading her to sit down on a soft down filled pillow. It feels like heaven against her reddened ass.

He pulls her arms behind her back and cuffs them together - Brenna moans but puts up zero resistance. He pushes his tongue in her mouth and gives her a few tender French kisses, while his hands molest her puckered nipples, reddened and swollen at least now, right after the whipping. Brenna is loving the confused mixed sensations her system is flooded with, made hotter by her hands being immobilized. She has urges to rub herself or reach for Master Eric and pull him closer, but the cuffs make it deliciously impossible and leave her helplessly on the receiving end, her submission enforced. She responds in kind, their tongues now duelling passionately. He tests her wetness again and she begs him shamelessly to finger her and let her come one more time. He grants her the second release and in another shot of confusion for her crackling nervous system, he delivers a few sudden slaps with the spatula to her breasts, inner thighs and clit just as she convulses with pleasure. It actually prolongs the delicious clenching and fluttering in the walls of her wet, throbbing passage.