Bri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here try this. It helps."

Fuck it. No looking, gone. No talking, gone. And as I reached up and started to rub her shoulders, no touching, gone. I slowly massaged Bri's shoulders and neck. She did have a couple of small knots that I was able to smooth out for her. She a purring like a kitten while I rubbed her back with my thumbs and her rib cage with my fingers. It wasn't until that firm ass of hers backed into my package that I realized how fucking hard I was. The temptation to bend her over the counter was almost overpowering. Bri pressed back harder into my dick and turned slightly to her left. When she did, I found my hand full of her soft yet firm tit. When I pulled away, Bri grabbed my arm and put my hand to her nose and stiffed.

Bri giggled and said, that someone was being a good boy today.

I couldn't help but smile and say, "Pig."

"I should have guessed you were behaving, considering you got laid this morning."

"How do you know I got laid."

"I went into Kendra's closet looking for something and saw you guys in the shower."

I wanted to ask what she was looking for, but I probably knew the answer. I also wanted to tell her to stay the fuck out of my room but couldn't. So, I said the only thing that came to my mind.

"You should have joined us."

The backdoor opened and in walked Kendra. Carrying food and gifts. For the time being I was saved by the bell, but I knew that I was on a dangerous road.

Everybody enjoyed the spring rolls, mango salad and pad thai. Bri especially enjoy her gift, a new iPad. Kendra told her it was loaded with everything she would need for her class to become mobile. Bri raced away from the table, off to download iTunes and the such. While doing dishes Kendra asked, with a grin on her face, how my day had gone. When I told her that it was uneventful, she looked truly disappointed.

"Ryan, aren't you even going to try?"

"Do you really want me to?"

"You know I do."

We kissed deeply as if to seal the deal.

The next morning was shitty. It was chilly and rainy. Kendra left for work cursing her luck that she wasn't fortunate enough to be able to work from home like her sister and I. Tough luck for her. I went through my daily routine of cleaning up the breakfast dishes, making the bed, rinsing the shower out etc. The clothes hamper was almost full so I guessed today would be laundry day. Walking past Bri's door I stopped. I could hear the shower and decided to go in under the guise of looking for dirty clothes. I enter her room and walked over to the bathroom entrance. God she is gorgeous. Water was cascading down her body and luckiest bar of soap in the world was rubbing against her most private parts. When I spoke, Bri jumped but did nothing to cover herself.

"Any dirty clothes in here that you want washed?"

"Everything in my hamper and whatever is on the floor in here."

As I picked up the stuff on the floor, I noticed that Bri had pressed her goose bumped ass against the glass. When she saw that I was checking her out, she bent at the waist. Don't only bad girls bend at the waist? In my head I imagined that it was the best view that I could have ever had. It certainly brightened this gloomy day.

Bri had a nervous look about her when she said, "make sure you don't sniff my panties, you perv."

Two can play this game. "Why would I sniff your panties, when I could can get a sniff and a taste right from the source?"

There was some dead air and tension in the kitchen when Bri walked in. She was wearing a small white tank top, no bra and a loose pair of jogging shorts. Unsure about panties, but Bri had definitely upped her clothing game.

We went about doing our own breakfast thing but kept each other within sight. Finally, I broke the ice, "plans for today?"

"Not much. No schoolwork scheduled. Maybe watch Netflix and chill. You?"

"Pretty much the same. Just finished my last project. Nothing due for a couple of months. So I get to fuck around for a few days while plans are finalized."

"Feel like watching something with me?"

"Yeah, I'm in."

After a little clean-up in the kitchen, we made our way into the den. I grabbed the big Lazy Boy chair, leaving the loveseat or couch for Bri. Bri, made her way over to the front of the television to grab the remote. When she bent over to pick it up my underwear question was answered. Nope, nada, nil. Her glistening lips were staring me in the face.

"How many times do you think you are going to be able to point that thing at me before I take a bite out of it?"

"I dare you." Was her quick response as she flopped backwards onto the loveseat.

When I stood up, we made eye contact. I wasn't sure who was more scared about what might happen next, me or her. I walked over, reached down and grabbed the sides of her tank top and gently pulled it up over her head. Bri let out a breath of air that almost sounded like a moan. I sank to my knees in front of her, never losing eye contact. I run my hands softly up her legs from her knees. When I reached the elastic waist band of her shorts, Bri bit her bottom lip and slightly lifted her ass off of the cushion. I took an eternity to pull them down her smooth soft legs.

There was no mistaking either of our excitement. I was probably harder than I had ever been in my life and Bri was leaking her shiny nectar onto the material that she was sitting on.

As much as I had once hated the young lady in front of me and wanted to bend her over and fuck the hell out of her, I couldn't. The look in her eyes was one of love, lust and desire. She wanted to be loved.

I leaned forward and took her head into my hands. Our lips touched for our first ever romantic kiss. Any thoughts of hesitation left me when Bri pushed her tongue against my lips and into my mouth. We melted together in a kiss as if it were something we had been doing for years. When I tried to pull away Bri bit onto my lip. I persisted. I had other plans. My soft kisses landed on her neck, tracing their way down to her magnificent breasts. Bri's nipples and areolas were perfect. Her nipples were hard and very sensitive. When I licked and sucked one of them for the first time, I could see the goosebumps raise on her silky skin. Bri let out a moan that almost made me cum on the floor. Her tits felt so good in my hands and mouth, I didn't think I would ever let them go, but I did. I had other plans.

I followed the path of her cleavage, down along her had belly to her pubic mound and that small hint of a landing strip. When I kissed Bri on her mound just above her clit she shivered and refreshed her body with more goosebumps. I pressed my tongue against her slit and pushed my way in. It would be an understatement to say that the smell and taste was intoxicating. At that moment I knew, no I hoped that this would not be the last time this happened. I softly sucked Bri's labia into my mouth, trying to drink up as much of her juices as I possibly could. I worked my tongue in and out, up and down. I was over excited and not as focused as I normally would have been when performing this task. Bri didn't seem to notice or mind. When I was able to gather myself up and put the focus on her clit, Bri made a cooing noise like nothing I had ever heard before. I made slow soft circles around her love button, while easing a finger into her vagina. It was so tight that I was concerned about being able to get my cock into her without causing her any pain, when the time came. I pushed my finger in and out while continuing my assault on her clit. Bri had stopped breathing and lifted her ass up off of the sofa. She grabbed my head and pulled it into with such force, I was sure my nose would break. Bri's orgasm was one of substance, she moaned and her whole body shook. It wasn't squirting but there was more love juice than I have ever witnessed. I did my best to clean up the mess we had made. I licked everything in sight. When my tongue touched Bri's asshole, she jumped as though it had happened by mistake. When I flattened my taste buds and pressed against her anus, she relaxed and pushed back toward me. When my cleanup was complete, I straighten up and went to pull Bri in for a kiss, but stopped, she was crying.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. It's just that...It's, well, no one has ever done that to me."

"Licked your bum? Sorry, I got caught up in the moment."

"No. I mean ever licked me anywhere."

I leaned forward and we hugged and then we kissed with the passion of long-time lovers.

"Bri, I want to made love to you. Are you protected?" Bri nodded in agreement.

Due to the tightness I had felt when I had my finger in her vagina, we thought that it would be best for her to be on top. We switched positions with giggles, touches and kisses that are normally shared by couples who are comfortable with each other and not like two people who were nervous about it being their first-time having sex.

When Bri sat on my lap the heat that radiated from her sex made me moan. I couldn't wait to be in her and told her so. Bri reached down between my legs and started to use my cock as a toy to masturbate with. She rubbed it back and forth on her slit. Leaning back, I took this as an opportunity to play with those tits again. When I squeezed and sucked, Bri shuttered and pressed harder onto my cock, I received the response that I was after. Bri released my dick and kissed me with an unexpected urgency. We once again locked eyes as I lined my cock up to the opening of the pearly gates. I lifted slightly and Bri pushed downward until the head popped inside. Bri's breath was coming mostly in the form of panting. At her pace, Bri raised and lowered herself until inch by inch, I was completely in. Her head and soft hair rested on my chest until she had recovered enough to talk.

"I feel sooo...full."

Bri slowly started to move on me. More of a grinding lap dance than fucking. She was sucking my ear and biting my neck while she did it. I was definitely harder than a steel bar. I couldn't resist the temptation and started lifting myself up and pushing into Bri's tight cunt. We fell into a rhythm that suited both of our needs. Not so fast as to make it uncomfortable or to make it end too quickly. The smell of sex gloriously filled the air, the room and coated our bodies. I may never wash the scent off of me.

Not intended to sound vain, but we were fucking like a well-oiled machine. Our timing and movements were done in unison. I couldn't get enough. I looked down and watched myself entering and exiting the best pussy I had ever had the privilege of being in. I was lost, I was in heaven.

"Do you want to switch and me get on top?"

"No, this is perfect."

"I can't last much longer."

"Don't try to."

My cock was covered in juices as it slid in and out of Bri's wetness. As our momentum picked up, my right hand found her tit, my left hand found her ass and our tongues entwined. We weren't having sex as Kendra had wanted us to have, we were making love and there is a real big difference. I was getting really close. Bri's felt it and her vagina tightened its grip around my shaft as to never let it go. She stiffened as she had her climax and I released rope after rope of my load into her.

She lay against me with her head on my shoulder, her vagina pulsing on my cock. I didn't want this to ever end.

Bri lifted her head to kiss me and once again there were tears in her eyes. We kissed and held each other tight as we drifted off in a peaceful slumber. Bri awoke first and had an almost shy, embarrassed look on her face. I am fairly sure that she was uncertain what her next move should be, so I acted first by kissing her softly and asking if she would like to join me in a shower.

We took turns soaping one another's most intimate parts, until Bri lowered herself to her knees and took me into her mouth. The water from the shower cascaded over us, down Bri's face and her long dark hair. She stared up at me with eye contacted that melted my heart. The warmth of her mouth, the steady sucking, the soft purring noises she was making, coupled with the movement of her tongue put me over the edge.

"I'm really, really close."

Bri continued looking into my soul and sucked harder. I ejaculated harder than I could ever remember and Bri didn't skip a beat. She sucked awhile longer until I started to soften and then she stood. I think she was surprised when I kissed her.

"That was beyond words. Thank you so much, it has honestly never been better for me." I was stammering and before I realized what I was going to say, it came out.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Ryan. I always have."

We held on to each other until, I grabbed a towel and started to dry off Bri's sexy body. We both quietly put on some clothes and headed down stairs. Bri announced that she was going to make us some lunch and I decided to put on some vinyl for a little back ground music.

Bri stood at the counter chopping vegetables, swaying her sexy hips in time to the tune that was playing on the stereo. She couldn't have looked any sexier if she had stopped what she was doing and actually tried to.

Standing there watching her, all I could hear in my head was the lyrics from the Bob Dylan song Buckets of Rain. "I like your smile and your fingertips. I like the way that you move your hips, I like the cool way you look at me. Everything about you is bringing me misery."

I put my hands on Bri's hips and we moved together, dancing in silence listening to Van Morrison serenade us, her preparing lunch and me caressing every inch of her skin. I cupped on of Bri tits in my hand and with the other, I squeezed her firm ass cheeks. Bri pushed her ass toward me so I pulled her close to me, moving my hand from her ass to her moist slit.

"You keep touching me there and we are never going to have lunch."

"That's something a can live with."

I eased her shorts down her legs for the second time that day and buried my face into her ass. Bri moaned loudly as my tongue attacked her pussy like a starving man. Her juices ran freely down my chin. I punished Bri's clit, lips and asshole with my probing. When I put all of my attention on her swollen clit, Bri dropped the knife that she was working with, put her head on the counter and held on to its edge. It didn't take very long until she let out squeak as she clenched up and came.

I couldn't wait. I put Bri's right leg on the counter and pushed myself into her wetness. We moved as one, each feeling and sensing what the others next move would be. Bri put her leg down and bent over and held the counter. I grabbed her breasts and pounded into her. The sight of Bri's ass and my cock going in and out of her cunt pushed me to my limits. I exploded into her again and again. Van was correct, it was a marvelous night for a Moondance.

After we straightened up, Bri kissed me and giggled that she was having her lunch before we had another shower. When we finished up our shower, Bri suggested another movie and I agreed. This time we cuddled together on the loveseat.

"Ryan, can I tell you something?"

"Considering what we 've been doing all day, I'd say you could tell me anything."

"This was the best day of my life. I've never enjoyed myself like I did today. Do...do you think it can ever happen again?"

"I would like that very much and I'm sure that it will."

"I serious about what I said early today, I don't just tell any asshole that I love him." She said with a smile.

"I bet you don't."

Supper was on the table when Kendra returned home. We sat and listened to music, drank wine and talked, for over an hour after the last bite had been taken. It was the perfect family night.

Shortly before 11:00pm, Kendra headed for bed. I headed down the hall to Bri's room and knocked.

"Come in."

I put my hands on Bri's cheeks, kissed her as softly as I possibly could and told her,

"I love you. See you in the morning."

Bri hugged me with tears in her eyes and smiled when she said that she'd make breakfast.

Kendra had showered and was reading a novel, waiting for me in bed.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"How was you day?" she said with a smirk.

"Good. You?"

"Cut the shit Ryan, I can see it in your face."

"Okay. If you must know it was great. I was loving, caring and raw, all at the same time."

"I guess now you'll wanna collect your reward?"

"Believe me, today day was reward enough, but if you feel like you owe me my pick of fantasies, I have a special one in mind."

"Oh yeah tough guy. What would that fantasy consist of, is my asshole going to be sore for a week?"

"Nope. Not that. But maybe someday soon. What I have in mind is actually very simple. I want a threesome. You, me and your little sister."

12