All Comments on 'Brian and Lorna'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 2 years ago
plotholes, and bad end

Nonsense just to leave it unknown why she did it, especially when she was such a busy slut, it makes the story feel unfinished.

Lorna obviously doesn't care much about money, so the prenup isn't really much peace of mind to him when he doesn't even know why she cheated in the first place.

Unsatisfying to just have the guy paid of, and it doesn't make sense the the judge could just remove the trust fund from consideration, that's not how divorce works.

It should have ended up with him happily moving on, not paid of to stay married to a slut, that won't end happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story and I like the ending. You just cannot please everybody. LOL When Lorna offered Brian the money and prenup I was afraid it was just going to be Brian going back to her to get all her money then leave Lorna. I like BTB stories but going back to Lorna just to get her money that would have taken away the good guy vibes of Brian and made him an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NFW!

1.7 million dollars, not in this life time.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAAA+++++

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Basic Definition

...of a "whore" is one who partakes in sexual relations in exchange for money. There is only one whore in this story, but lots of sluts!!!

If you read this one with a sense of humor, you'll enjoy it. For those dyed-in-the-wool BTBers, sorry; try another in JPB's list of over 800 stories on Lit.

Keep 'em comin'.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

OK Turds were the hell do you get prenup. Read the damn sentence:

If I gave you two thirds of it and then signed a postnuptial agreement that I would forfeit the last third if I ever cheated again would you drop the divorce and come home to me?

Even earlier in the story he says there was NO prenup.

Stuart1996Stuart1996over 2 years ago

Just can't believe I wasted my time on this garbage.

This idiot was born stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Old, old story - sex for money! How could he be so phlegmatic about going where other men had been?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I guess everybody has a price and quite frankly he has nothing to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL He is the whore she is a hoe. They make a good pair. I would have liked to hear her rationales but it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting plot idea. There are very few in LW, so 5. Of course, it's quite implausible, but it's still interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one lame wimp . money all it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Post nup would have to be all about her cheating. Melissa would have been at least a biweekly thing until she found a life mate. Lorna would know and just have to suck it up. Deal with her female pride knowing another woman was rocking her guys world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"And I don't care too much for money

Cause money can't buy me love."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He's a male whore and a stone cold killer. Not a nice guy. Some really not nice people in this one. Surprised she didn't have an STD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's just a lot smarter in her cheating now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did he just become a gigolo, albeit an expensive one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She bought her way from cheating into her marriage. How does money buy you trust and love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, I guess money can buy you love.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

Hahaha. This is a great way to wind up the silly little BTBers. Listen to these little boys howl. I love the way you get them so stirred up.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read quite a few JPB’s stories and for the life of me I can’t see why his so popular. At best his writing skills are only average! It makes no sense, I gave this story 3stars and that’s stretching it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous from 5 hours ago! Did it ever occur to you that its the reader that is average? Been reading JPB for over sixteen years, thanks Bob!

somewhere east of Omaha

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Who says Money can’t buy happiness?

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Not your best. Doesn’t really read like your others. A different type of style here. Very unsettling. Not sure what to make if it.

Anthony43Anthony43over 1 year ago

She cheats, repeatedly, so he cheats and then allows himself to be bought (prostituted) back into the marriage.

Pretty worthless. Both the characters and the story.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

That was off ro a great start, but seriously, a gut like that, burying one of her lovers, and then meekly comi g back just for some spare change.... Not credible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd story. She was a serial cheater. No clue as to why she did it. His time waiting backfired with the judge exempting thr trust. Why does she want him back if she is a serial cheater? And she is beyond dumb to cheat on a PI. Wtf?

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Yeah that one was plain weird, but hell that's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cheating on a husband who is a private investigator is beyond moronic. Surprised the husband has no interest in why, but suppose he is just waiting for the axe to.fall when she cheats again. Without knowing why and her working on that in therapy, there is zero chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When ever she fucks him does he realize he is just like a pro ???? Fucking for money ???? Sorry I could not live with myself like that (jaybee186)

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

The whore detective interesting, well written, but I like it because I am losing weight and being a bit nauseous helps ... seriously how does he live with himself ick i dunno maybe a continuation?

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

I'm still not sure if it's worth it. He will get the money, but odds are he won't catch her cheating until she has been for a time. That means there's lots of opportunities to catch disease from her.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Ahhh there you have it, greed and cheating two of the cornerstones of the American dream.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, what changed in the marriage? He went from being her husband to being her well paid whore. Yep, what could possibly go wrong with that type of relationship? She proved him no different or better than her. So much self degradation has been justified by a person to themselves by telling themselves they love another person.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simply put: a male prostitute. And a cuck. And the most incompetent PI.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your worst story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Will you sleep with a guy if he offers you $20 millions?

Of course! I could use that money for many things!

How about if he offers you $20 ?

No! What kind of woman do you think I am?

We already established the answer. Now we simply need to set the price!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Never bury a body under your own garage. In fact never on your own property at all

willyk1212willyk12128 days ago

can only do 3 stars i really like your storys i just cant go with cheaters back together no way

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...