Brian and Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was and I think Mrs. Jolley across the street saw it also."

"Did he have any reason to attack you?"

"In his mind maybe. I came home the other day and caught him kissing my wife in our kitchen. You might say I rather forcefully removed from the house."

"How forcefully?"

I pointed at the broken rose bushes and said "I tossed him off the porch."

"Not that it has anything to do with this incident, but is your wife okay?"

I knew what he was getting at and I said "I've never laid a finger on her since we've been married. If you want to stick around until she gets back from shopping you can ask her."

"I assume you will want to press charges against him?"

"I do."

He turned to his partner and said "Cuff him and let's get him in the car."

He got the mailman's name, address and phone number and asked him to stop by the station so they could get a copy of the video then he went across the street and got a statement from Mrs. Jolley. As the car drove away with Frank in the back seat I saw Alice standing on the porch watching them drive away. I called to her and she turned to look at me.

"Where's that big smile now?"

"Fuck you" she snarled and went into the house.

I got in my car, drove to the police station, signed some papers and went back home. I went into the bedroom and got the recorder and listened to her gangbang. The assholes pretty much took pleasure in shooting me through the grease. Tammy didn't join them, but she didn't defend me either. I removed the tape, put in a fresh one and put the recorder back in its place.

I was in the garage working on and old Harley pan head that I was trying to restore when Tammy got home from shopping. She came out to the garage and said:

"Alice called me on my cell and told me you had Frank thrown in jail."

"Not true. Frank got himself thrown in jail. He attacked me in our front yard in front of witnesses and the cops took him away. What's it to you anyway?"

"Alice is my friend."

"No she isn't."

"Why would you say that?"

"You keep forgetting that I overheard the two of you talking. You told her flat out that you didn't want anything to do with Frank and you told her why. She either didn't tell him or she told him you didn't really mean it. Those are not the actions of a friend. But then I guess you really didn't mean it. You sure weren't fighting him off."

"What are you going to do?"

"Press charges against him."

"Why?"

"Why? Because the asshole came into my front yard and attacked me."

"Is that the real reason or are you just doing it because of our past association?"

"They are both one and the same and you know it. Your past association is what had him here in the house and doing what you were doing when I walked in on you. What I did to him that night is what brought him after me today. He was going to get even with me but it didn't go the way he expected."

"Can't you back off a little? They are our neighbors and it wouldn't hurt any if we could get along with them and at least be civil."

"Keep talking Tammy and you are going to get me thinking that you want to start up with them again."

She got a sour look on her face, turned and went back into the house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dinner was a quiet affair and it was obvious that Tammy was pissed at me, but I didn't give a shit. When it was time for bed Tammy put on her pajamas and got in bed. I told her to get off the bed and take her pajamas off.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to fuck you and I can't do it if you are wearing pajamas."

"I don't feel like it tonight."

"Tough shit Tam. I do feel like it and I meant what I said when I told you I would fuck you whenever I wanted and the first time you refused I'd kick your butt out the door. Now get those jammies off or get dressed and get out."

She gave me a nasty look, but got off the bed and stripped. She got back on the bed and spread her legs and the look on her face told me she was just going to lay there and let me masturbate using her pussy instead of my hand. But I knew her secret now. I got on the bed, flipped her over and pulled her up on her hands and knees. I started working on her ass with my thumb and then two fingers and then three. She was already moaning when I pushed my cock into her butt hole and started fucking. By the fourth stroke she was pushing back and moaning "Yesssssss" and I smiled.

She got off twice before I got mine and I pulled out, went into the bathroom and washed my cock. I went back to Tammy, pointed my cock at her mouth and told her to get me hard again. She hesitated and I asked her if I needed to go get the suitcases. She gave me a dirty look, but got to work on me, got me up and I fucked her ass again. After I got my rocks off I rolled over and went to sleep.

I slept in on Sunday. When I got up I went down to the kitchen to get some coffee and found a pot already made. There was a note taped to the pot telling me that Tammy had gone over to her parent's house. I assumed that was French for "I don't want to be around you." I just shrugged and had a couple cups of coffee while I read the morning paper.

The sports section was full of hype over the upcoming Super Bowl. A lot of hype on Cam Newton being the closest thing to a reincarnation of Superman and I couldn't really completely discount it after seeing the Panthers demolish the Cardinals, but I was a dyed in the wool Bronco's fan and I figured their defense could defuse Newton.

I finished my coffee and drove over to the IHOP for a pancake breakfast and then went home and started working on the pan head while mentally planning the coming week.

Tammy got home around four, but didn't come out into the garage until about six when she came out to tell me dinner was ready. It was another quiet affair and after eating I went out into the living room and watched some TV. Around eight Tammy told me she was going to bed.

"I'll be up in about ten" I told her; "Be ready for me."

She didn't say a word, just went up the stairs. Ten minutes later when I went up to the bedroom I found her naked and waiting. I told her to get in the doggie position and when she did I took her ass. When I finished I got up and took a shower. When I got back to the bed Tammy asked:

"Are you ever going to make love to me the right way again?"

"Maybe someday, but right now I've got years of not having your ass to make up for" and I got back in bed, rolled over and went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'd already arranged with my boss to take half a day off on Monday. Tammy worked a four day work week. She put in ten hours a day Tuesday through Friday so she wasn't there Monday when I showed up at Dan's office. He was surprised to see me, but I could tell from his demeanor that he wasn't ready for what I dropped on him.

I remembered what Tammy had told me about her lunch with him and I used the same words with him that he had used with Tammy. I asked him if he had a good marriage and though the question threw him a bit he said yes. I set my laptop on his desk, turned it so he would have a good view of the screen and asked:

"Would you like to keep your marriage?"

"Of course."

"Would your wife want to stay married to you if she saw this?"

His face turned pale as he watched the tape I shot from the ladder. He almost whispered:

"What do you want?"

I smiled at that and said "This is a no-fault state so in a divorce everything gets split fifty-fifty. I don't think that's fair. I don't see why the guilty party doesn't have to pay, but the law is the law and I can't change it. What I can do, or try and do, is see to it that I don't get hosed on the deal. Taking into account our savings and the equity in our house I figure that Tammy and I will split eighty-two thousand. Because of the law I can't keep her from getting forty-one thousand, but I can walk away with eighty-two thousand or if not I can at least get eighty-one thousand worth of revenge.

"It is simple really. I do admit that it is no doubt illegal, but then adultery used to be illegal also. My solution to the problem is simple. You and the other guys in this video will come up with forty-five thousand for me or copies of what you are watching will be given to all of your wives, family and friends and I will set up a porn web site where everyone can see it. Also you will need to keep Tammy working her and probably give her a raise so I don't have to pay her alimony."

"Why forty-five thousand? You said your half would be forty-one."

"But I have to pay the attorney fees and court costs and I don't feel that I should have to take that from my share of the split. You guys caused the problem so it is only fair that you foot the bill. I'll expect the money by a week from this Friday. That gives you almost two weeks to come up with the money. If any of the guys can't come up with the money then the rest of you will have to pick up his share. I don't care how you come up with it, but if I don't get forty-five thousand by the Friday after next I will be distributing the video.

"Two more things. One is that Tammy doesn't know I'm going to dump her cheating ass and I don't want her to know until I'm ready so you need to make sure she doesn't know what I'm doing. Secondly, and most importantly for you and the others, you need to know that someone is holding all the information and if anything suddenly happens to me not only will everyone I've already mentioned get a copy of the video, but the police will also get a copy with an explanation."

I turned off the laptop, got up and said "You have a nice day now. I'll be in touch."

I left his office and went to work.

When I got to work Mike, my boss, called me into his office. I'd told him why I needed the morning off so he wasn't surprised when he asked me what my future plans were and I told him I hadn't thought that far ahead. I expected that the only change in my life was that I was going to be single again.

"Have you given any thought to relocating?"

"Not really."

"It might be hard on you staying around here. You will constantly be going to places like restaurants and things that will be constant reminders of your life with Tammy. Plus you will no doubt be running into her from time to time and that will only bring up bad memories. If you want I can and see if there are any openings suitable for you in any of our other branches."

"I don't suppose it would hurt to see what other options I might have."

Mike said he would look into things and I left his office, went to mine and got busy,

When I got home that evening Tammy had dinner waiting. We ate in silence, but I could tell she wanted to say something, but was obviously nervous because she was afraid it was something I might not want to hear or that she wasn't sure she wanted to hear what I might have to say about it. She finally came up with the nerve to get it out.

"Are we going to be all right Brian? I really do love you and I don't want to lose you."

The truth of course is that no we weren't all right and we weren't going to be all right. I was already in the wind she just didn't know it. Given the way she had been stabbing me in the back all these years it didn't bother me at all to let her think there was a chance we might get by it and I said:

"I don't honestly know Tam. There is a mountain of anger in me caused by what you have done since the day we started college. It is a pretty goddamned big mountain and I don't know if I have the strength to climb it to the top and see what is on the other side. So I can't answer your question. All I can say is that we will have to wait and see."

I helped with the dishes and then went into the living room and turned on the TV. I don't even remember what I watched since my mind was elsewhere thinking on what I wanted to do and what I needed to do.

At bedtime I went up and found Tammy on the bed naked and waiting. I could have been a nice guy and pretended to make love, but there was too much anger in me to do that so I pulled her up on her hands and knees and then I took her ass. She didn't give it to me – I TOOK IT! No prep, no nice and easy; I just took it and got myself off.

I finished, laid down, rolled over and went to sleep. As I fades off to sleep I heard her softly crying and my last conscience thought was:

"Suffer bitch! Suffer!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The rest of the week was pretty much the same although I didn't fuck Tammy every night. We didn't talk much and I could see she was on pins and needles waiting for me to do something good or bad, but something.

Friday morning I called Dan and asked if things were coming along or should I go out and stock up on mailers for the packages I would be sending out.

"I'm working on it. A couple of the guys are balking, but I'm working on it."

"Remind them that a divorce will cost them a whole lot more than what they need to come up with to satisfy me."

"No chance you can cut us a little slack?"

"Not a prayer. In fact I'm half hoping you don't come through and I can ruin all of your marriages pretty much the way you ruined mine. I'll call you next Thursday and see if we need to meet Friday or not. Also, in case you haven't figured it out on your own this is a cash deal. Talk to you later."

At three Mike called me into his office.

"Think you might like Denver?"

"What's in Denver?"

The office there needs a regional manager and no one currently in the office is even remotely qualified for the position. You are and Dave asked me if you might be interested."

"I didn't need to think on it and said "I would love to give it a shot."

He gave me Dave Miller's phone number and told me to give him a call. I went back to my office and called Dave Miller. We talked for about twenty minutes and the upshot was that I would fly to Denver for a longer sit down. I went back to Mike's office and arranged to take Friday off to make the flight.

When I got home I told Tammy I had to fly to Miami on Friday for a meeting and that I'd be back late Saturday. I told her Miami instead of Denver because I didn't want her thinking of Denver when I split. I knew if she hired a professional she could eventually track me down, but I was betting that she wouldn't even try.

The talks in Denver went well and I took the position. I told Dave I would need two weeks to settle things at home and then I would report in. I was back home by eight that night. I'd told Tammy I wouldn't be home until Saturday because I wanted to see what she would do if I was out of town. The first floor was dark, but the second floor was all lit up. There were cars parked in the driveway and on the street so I had my answer to what she would do if she thought I was out of town.

I rarely go on business trips, usually only once or twice a year and I guessed that this is probably what happened every time I was gone. I drove down to the end of the street, turned the corner and parked. I walked back to the house and quietly got the ladder out of the garage and put it in place. When I got to the top I looked through the gap in the blinds and saw Tammy on the bed airtight.

I only knew two other people in the room. Frank and Alice. Alice was on the bed next to Tammy and she was also airtight. Frank was the one buried in Tammy's ass. Apparently Alice had come up with enough to bail him out of jail. I took out my cell and set it up to take photos and took several shots. I checked them and while they weren't all that great they would work for what I was going to do.

I remembered the last time I'd watched from the ladder and then smiled as I hit the speed dial for the home phone. It rang and I saw everyone shift so Tammy could answer the phone. I wondered if she would or just let it go to voicemail. Apparently she figured that having the phone go unanswered might cause me to have bad thoughts so she picked up.

"Hello?"

"It's me. I finished up earlier than I thought and I just got in. I stopped by the office to drop off the paperwork so I should be home in about twenty. I'm horny so get your ass ready."

I broke the connection and then watched as Tammy tried to get the guys in her holes to quit and get the hell out. They must have been real close to getting their nut and they didn't want to leave. It was comical watching her desperately trying to break things up. She finally managed to get through to them that I was on the way home and they needed to get the hell out of there.

The men quickly dressed and scattered and Alice helped Tammy to change the bed and pick up the room then she headed downstairs while Tammy got in the shower. I got off the ladder, took it down and set it against the back of the garage. I moved around to the side of the house and looked to see if there was anyone around. All the cars were gone and I didn't see anybody so I went to my car and drove to the nearest gas station and filled up to kill some time so Tammy could make herself presentable and then I headed home to my 'loving wife.'

When I got there Tammy was in bed waiting for me and when I got there she immediately got up in the doggie position. She seemed a bit nervous. Probably afraid I might notice her 'used recently condition. A quick glance around the room showed me that she and Alice had done an adequate job in cleaning the place up. Unless you were really looking to find something the room wouldn't give you a clue as what had gone on there.

I undressed and moved behind Tammy and my cock slid into her butt hole with no resistance. It was of coursed obvious that somebody had been there very recently, but I made no comment. I fucked her until I got my nut and then I pulled out and went and took a shower. Tammy was waiting when I came back probably wondering what I was going to do next or waiting for me to say something. All I did was turn out the light and go to bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday I started another part of my revenge on Tammy. I started being nice to her. I woke up to Tammy playing with my cock. Once she saw me awake she went down on me. I let her work on me until I told her I was ready to let go and she kept on going until I erupted and she swallowed it all. She stayed with it until I was hard again and I pushed her away. She immediately got in the doggie position, but I pushed her down into the missionary and slid my cock into her pussy for the first time since the night I caught her with Frank.

And then I pretended to make love to her. I'm sure that it gave her some hope that I was thawing and there might be a chance for our marriage to survive. After we were finished I told her not to bother doing breakfast for us because I was going to take her out for breakfast.

Not much was said on the drive to the restaurant, but once there and after we had ordered I told Tammy I had a lot of free time to think while I was on the airplane:

"And even though I still love you I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself that I can put my trust in you. I can't get over how you so easily pulled the wool over my eyes all these years. How can I be sure you won't do it again?"

"I promise you baby. I'll never again do anything that will hurt us. I do so love you Brian and I'll do whatever I have to do to not lose you."

"You say that, but how can I be sure?"

"I don't know Brian, but I will do whatever you want to try and prove it to you."

"I'll have to think some more on it, but there is one thing I need to bring up. Even though I told you I wanted to watch you once I did it killed any desire that I had to see it again. Watching you happily do what you had always denied me killed that fantasy."

"I kind of got that vibe from you the next day and I promised myself that I would never do it again. I'll probably have to quit my job. I'm not sure Dan will want me around once I tell him that I'm through doing him and the monthly get-togethers."