Brian Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers

Roger was forced off Brooke and his cock slid out of her pussy with a wet slurp. He was on his knees looking down on the near naked figure recently beneath him. "What, bunny. What is wrong? I was only talking to you."

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING PERVERT. DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. DON'T YOU EVER LOOK AT ME. DON'T YOU EVER LOOK AT MY SISTER. I WILL FUCKING CUT YOUR NUTS OFF YOU EVER LOOK OR TOUCH MY SISTER. AND AS FAR AS THAT GOES, WE AREN'T GETTING MARRIED. AND NEVER CALL ME FUCKING 'BUNNY', ASSHOLE. I TOLD YOU I HATED THAT NAME." Brooke reached for her shorts and started to put them on as she screamed at Roger.

"Whoa, bitch. Back off. I was only talking. And the wedding is on. We are going to get married as soon as we get back. I have waited around on your ass for long enough. All of a sudden you become a fucking dyke and fuck your sister and you think you are going to break up with me. Don't think so bitch. What would you do if I told everyone around campus that you seduced your sister and fucked her, and now you want nothing to do with me? I will ruin you, your sister and your family. I don't care how much fucking money you have, you will never outrun what you did. I will make sure of it. So bitch, spread and let me show you what a man can do for you. Spread and watch me fuck you." Roger leaned back down and started to get back on top of Brooke.

Brooke was furious now. It was one thing to mess with her, another to try and mess with her sister, but never fuck with her family. She again pushed Roger off her and hit him in the chest with her fist.

Roger leaned back as her felt her fist hit his chest. Quickly he raised his hand and slapped her hard across the face. "Don't ever hit me, bitch. I will fuck you up and then fuck you. Got it!"

Brooke was in shock as she felt the lingering sting on her face. She felt Roger lay his full body weight on her and suddenly her hands were over her head being held down by Roger. Roger sat on her legs to keep her from kicking him. Brooke remembered the self defense classes she had attended when her brother taught them on his way to black belt. She remember the passive aggression techniques taught, give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. She relaxed to give Roger that since of power and she shifted her legs until she had her knee position to strike.

Roger felt her move under him and figured that she had resolved to her fate. He was going to fuck and have his way with whomever he wanted. He felt her body relax under him. As he was maneuvering his legs to allow his cock to reenter her pussy, he spread his legs wider to get more access.

Brooke struggled with her hands to make him try harder to hold him. All she was doing was distracting his feeble little mind from what she was really doing. At first Roger was sitting on her legs to hold her down. Now that she was fully under his control he moved down. Her legs were slightly spread with her right leg bent at the knee slightly off to the side.

PAIN! Roger never felt pain like he had felt right then. He had stubbed his toe once on a chair leg, and his finger caught in a car door, but never felt the pain like he felt then. The world stopped and he just kneeled there frozen. All he knew was one sensation, pain. The most excruciating pain in the entire world. Roger felt as if all the pain throughout history had been transferred to his body.

Brooke felt Roger relax his legs as maneuvered his cock toward her pussy. Then with all the strength she could muster, she brought her knee directly up into his crotch. Had his balls been tighter against his body she was sure she would have crushed them. But all she did was catching a piece of them. The look on Roger's face was one that she would never forget. All he did was make an "ummmpphfff" sound and then froze. He just kneeled on the ground as she left her knee pushed against his nuts. Roger's eyes closed as said frozen above her. She pushed him over and in a comical move; he just fell over to his side. He fell like a frozen animal.

Brooke jumped up and grabbed her shorts. She didn't put them on, just held them in her hands. She knew she had to get away before Roger regained his senses. She started to turn but remembered something. She turned back to him and kicked in the stomach. "That is for the comment about my tits being small, dickhead." No sound came from his mouth other than the expelling of air.

Brooke turned and ran out the cave and after clearing the entrance, stopped long enough to slide her shorts on. She knew she had to find her dad quick before Roger came after her. She took off on a run up the trial toward the lookout point.

Brian was awake. There was no way he could have slept even if he wanted to. Beth was fast asleep on his chest. He knew that if he moved he would wake her and if she woke she would realize where her hand was. As she slept, her hand had moved up until she was grasping his hard cock. The longer she had lain there, the harder it had become until is snaked down his shorts leg. After it had touched her hand, her hand unconsciously opened and closed around it. Even though it felt wonderful, he couldn't enjoy it. After all this was his daughter who had hold of his cock, and people just didn't do that.

Brian heard the yelling from the cave below and thought it was about time. Every couple has their lover's quarrels. It was bound to happen even here. now he had another thing to worry about besides, food, shelter, pirates, rescue, his daughter holding his cock, his daughter's eating each other on the shore, the fact that he hadn't gotten laid since ht blow job Wendy gave him over a week ago. As he thought about the blow job from Wendy his cock jerk slightly. Brian did his mental drills again hoping Beth would remain asleep.

Beth was far from asleep. She never had been asleep. She just closed her eyes and lay next to her dad. Brooke was getting some and I won't be anytime soon. But her dad was here and he had a huge cock. When she lay down, she placed her hand on his thigh. She heard his breath change when her warm hand rested on his upper thigh. As she laid there faking sleep, she moved her hand as if it were natural movements until her hand was grasping her father's cock. "Damn, it is huge. How does mom get that thing inside her?" she thought. She felt her dad's cock grow longer as she wrapped her hand around it and left it there.

Her pussy was wet also. It was still super sensitive from Book's eating her and the finger fucking she got in the cave before asshole came in. She still needed something inside. The thin blanket was up around her shoulder to keep her warm so her dad couldn't see what she was doing. As her left hand grasped her father's cock, her right hand had moved under the shorts leg and she was gently stroking her clit. It took all her will power to not rise up and sit on her father's lap. But she laid there with her finger lightly touching her clit and her hand wrapped around her father's cock.

Beth heard the screaming and arguing from below. She could hear the words but only the sound of loud voices. She was concerned about her sister but knew her sister take care of herself. She was book smart but she was also more athletic than she appeared. Roger was bigger than her but she could take care of herself if she had to.

"DAADDDDDYYYYY!" Brooke came up the trail screaming. Tears in her eyes and panic in her face and voice.

Brian turned toward the scream and his senses went on high alert. He saw Brooke burst onto the lookout point and could tell she was crying, even in the moonlight. Beth rose up quickly and looked around to find where Brooke was standing. She still leaned against her father's thigh with her hand still firmly wrapped around his cock. As she pushed herself up, she had to grasp it harder for more leverage to bring her up.

Even though he had one daughter screaming and crying, he couldn't help to look at Beth. He felt her hand on his cock and it gave a lurch. Beth and Brian looked into each other's eyes and Beth gave another gentle squeeze to the cock in her hand.

Again they heard, "Daddddyyyy!" Brian jumped up and ran to Brooke and she fell into his arms. Brooke collapsed when she felt her dad's arm wrap around her and leaned into him. He gently lowered her to the ground and Beth was immediately at her side.

"What is wrong, baby, what happened?" Brian was asking.

In between the sobs and ragged breathing Brooke relayed the story of her near rape by Roger. The heat in Brian's body was reaching boiling point at the report of what Roger did.

Brian pointed to a sharpened spear lying off to the side. "Beth, honey, don't be afraid to use that if you have to. I am going to find our friend. If he comes up here, just yell. If he tries anything, hold him off until I get here. I will be back shortly, this won't take that long." Brian grabbed another spear and headed in a trot down the path.

When he got to the cave, it was empty. He looked around and found that the only thing missing were a blanket and a water jug. Roger had left the cave. Now Brian thought he had another thing to worry about. He would not be able to leave the girls alone for the fear of Roger coming back to hurt them. He also knew he had to watch his back. If he were in Roger's place, he would be the first one he would take out leaving the girls alone. Brian started making mental plans for the defense of the island from outside and now from inside. Things just got more interesting.

When he got up to the lookout point, he found Brooke lying in Beth's arms, weeping silently. He took the blanket Beth had used and wrapped it around both the girls. "Beth, comfort your sister. I will stand guard. Roger was gone from the cave. He is out there somewhere. We have to be careful. He could be coming back for more."

Beth looked at her dad and nodded her head. She looked down at Brooke as she wept. "Don't worry baby, no one will ever hurt you again. I promise. I will kill them before they ever hurt you."

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers
12