Brian From Belmar: Travels To VB 01

Story Info
Daddy bear sees a "bearer of honey" in Virginia Beach.
1.5k words
4.5
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

"You have a nice smile young man," I told Lance.

"I'm sure that's not what drove you to me, so what else do you see," he asked.

Lance's attitude was showing and rubbed me wrong slightly in the beginning of us talking, as the 38-year-old truly was handsome and quite a catch to play with above having a big, black cock. He lived in Virginia Beach, a former vacation staple of mine and a place where a lot of my friends still resided throughout the year.

"What drove me to you, is your smile. I'm 69 years old, I'm too old to lie," I told him as I felt the need to check his temperature.

He would respond a couple days later with a dick pick, and I was somewhat turned off at first, but kept eyeing the photo, and would end wanting to savor him.

"You military," I asked next.

"I am," he said. "And deploying within six days."

I had my own personal business to tend to in Jersey, as I ran a chophouse in Belmar, and had children who more often than not looked at me as their personal babysitter of my five grands. I wanted to hop a quick flight, train, or even drive down Route 13 to meet this gentleman, perhaps treat him to a nice meal, then the dick suck of his life.

"You got some time for an old timer," I asked him, as he had me swooning the more I checked his profile.

"I'm not coming up to New Jersey. I don't have the time," he told me as he seemed to be standoffish.

I explained to him that I would've went out of my way to see him, and that I wanted to give him something to think about once he departed from the states. I tried to get more personal and ask about his pending deployment, but he shunned the question, and tried to brush me off again. This was ludicrous because I never chased guys, for I was the chub that enjoyed being chased. I just wasn't one to put up with too much brashness from a guy, as I enjoyed being submissive in the bedroom, but didn't fold in public as I was a proud Italian from Bensonhurst Brooklyn.

"Dude, I didn't ask you to come to New Jersey. I'd make my way to see you," I told him as I became full on irritated.

I mean, I couldn't understand why the young and husky bear had to be cutthroat in his dialogue. I foolishly kept poking at him, giving him a piece of my mind until he buckled and offered to host me in a hotel.

"I got family who will be in my home the next few days," he said. "Marriott on the Oceanfront this coming Friday. You gotta be gone by Saturday afternoon though."

I made the trip and was walking the boardwalk of the Oceanfront that Friday morning, enjoying the unseasonably warm weather with the scent of the sea salt, pondering what would happen that evening while standing beside the King Neptune statue.

"I'm in your area. Whenever you wanna meet, I'm down," I texted him right before lunch time.

"I'm already at the hotel. I was able to secure an early check in," he messaged back.

I rushed back to my car and plugged into my GPS the address of where he reserved the room, and 15 minutes later I was walking through the lobby of the hotel, and there he stood just past the front desk, looking taller, and much more handsome than what his photos suggested.

"So you really came," he asked me before we hugged.

I smelled his perfume, and felt his hard, bear body and wanted to melt, for Lance stood every bit of six foot five, and 270 to 280 solid lbs. We walked to the elevator as he had a room on the third floor, and remained on our best behavior until we made it into the room, with him pulling me into the room and slamming the door shut behind us so he could press his cock firmly against my ass through his pants.

"I just want something to think about when we pull out," he whispered in my ear as he was behind me, with his hands through my shirt and on my nipples.

He planted his lips on the rear, right side of my neck and let his fingers flicker away at my hardened blueberries, and I'd reach behind me to grab that prick poking through his pants. Lance had me hot, and there was nothing left to do, but to get naked and get the party started, so I tried to pull away from him.

"Where the fuck you going," he asked as he tightened the grip on my nipples.

That took my breath away for I love it when a man takes control of a part of my body that's super sensitive. I let him take charge fully, and he'd end up undressing me, as he helped me pull off my shirt first, then undid my trousers as they hit the floor, leaving me wearing only my black socks.

"Now take my pants off," he said.

I turned around and bent to my knees to unbuckle his belt, then unzip his trousers to find his cock bulging through his briefs. He kicked off his shoes, then raised his feet to fully clear the trousers while I'd indulge in his scent, putting his dick print to my nose and inhaling him, before taking my tongue to the tip. I slipped my tongue through the left side of his underwear to get a taste of his thick pubes, then went further to lap at his balls as they popped out of the loop, making him perform a light groan until he just pushed off his underwear completely for me to lick and suck him directly.

"You damn sure know how to tease," he said to me.

"I just wanna lick, suck, taste every inch of you, daddy," I said to him.

"You can do it without talking, so get to it," he said to me, as he reminded me who was in charge.

I was steaming as I wrapped my lips around the tip of his prized instrument, for it was draped in caramel colored foreskin of which I would pull back to suck the pink tip, then under the tip, before putting his shaft in my mouth to take him all the way to the hairy base. Lance's man scent was one of magic, as he carried a slight, day old funk mixed with his cologne, and drove me crazy enough to where I wanted to leave his cock drenched in my saliva. I twirled my head around that thing while gliding back and forth through my lips, losing absolute control as I had my eyes closed and breathed through my nose, just taking long strides in order to please him.

"Fantastic, keep sucking that dick," he coached.

It was surely about his pleasure, but somehow I managed to get selfish as my initial thought was to give my ass and throat to him, but I wanted to take a few loads from him before he ditched me like the out of town whore I was. I kept pumping my head back and forth giving no regard to my neck structure, allowing the spit to be my lubricant to stay on track with my grip as I kept the pull through my jaws to attempt to shake loose that first load. It felt like his dick hardened, as I even felt a little vibration with his moans increasing.

"Keep sucking," he lamented. "Oh yeah, right there baby. You're taking real good care of daddy."

I didn't drive 340 miles for nothing. I wanted my throat coaxed with his liquid sugar, and so I sped up the process while holding on to his hips, with him giving a light murmur and calling me everything but a child of God.

"Here it comes," he said as he tried to pull it out, but I grabbed his hands and made him unleash the goods directly down my throat, as I felt the splashes, then the rolls of his sweet nectar spill into my mouth canal.

He shook a little as the sensation was intense for him, but I wouldn't let go until I knew his cock released all it could at that moment. He stepped away from me then laid on the bed, and I got up, wiping my mouth after licking my lips, smiling as I looked at him.

"Whatchu looking at," he asked before chuckling.

"And yes, I like more than your smile evidently. But I ask you, to stop being so fucking mean to us old guys," I suggested as I climbed the mattress, referring to our first conversation.

He laughed and allowed me to kiss him from head to belly, before we started making out. I could feel the stress in him as he was about to embark on a eight to 10 month ride on an aircraft carrier. It explained the harsh introduction he gave me, and the intense climax he had, and I for one, wanted to be sure he got at least two more before he had to depart for the time.

Virginia Beach would end up being very good to me.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers