Brian is invited to John and Martha

Story Info
Brian dress in best bra and blouse when visiting neighbors.
4.3k words
4.53
7.7k
9
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andlau
Andlau
11 Followers

All characters in sexual situations in this story are 18 years or older.

************************************

Brian was full of anticipation. This evening he had been invited to meet both Mrs Taylor and her husband John for drinks and some company.

He had been going over time after time in his mind what had transpired the week before in his neighbor's home where he had had his most secret dreams come true. He had revealed to Mrs Taylor how he had found on the internet, the cream and oil that he used to grow the wonderful womanly breasts that were now his pride and joy. Mrs Taylor, had been exited and had played with his breasts and made him orgasm in a most wonderful way and she then had let him see and feel her magnificent breasts. She had allowed him to suck her nipples and he had managed to make her climax with a force that made him both surprised and delighted.

And now he was going to see her again. And her husband. He had met Mr Taylor once before outside their houses and they had chatted for a while. He had enjoyed their talk and found that they shared similar interests. Although John seemed to be in his mid fifties he seemed to be in good shape with a nice and friendly face and a lean body. John had suggested that they could go to the pub together some time and even travel together to football matches when their home team was playing. Brian had said that he would love that very much and they had agreed to do this in the near future. Brian did not have many friends and the thought of having a close friend like John who was living next door excited him.

Now he was wondering how John would react when he was going to see them both in their home. Did he know or suspect anything about him being intimate with his wife. He felt a bit guilty and nervous about it but after all he had been invited by both of them so he did not worry to much.

Brian was not used to invitations like this. He did not have much of a social life. He did not have many friends and the people he would see from time to time were mostly older than him. They would be people from work or someone he knew when growing up. He had never had a girlfriend although he used to look at women longingly and sometimes with a bit of envy. He admired their clothes and the way they behaved and when he had the opportunity he he secretly tried to compare their breasts with his own to see how they matched.

The only girl he had been close to was his sister Maureen. Maureen was two years older than him and she had been looking after him ever since they were growing up. They loved seeing movies together and she had always encouraged him to dress in fancy dresses and play the different roles they had seen in the films. As they grew up Maureen, who had always been a big girl, develop roundness and forms. In her early twenties she had developed very large breasts, wide hips and nicely formed buttock. She was not to be considered fat but she had a very pleasant and attractive roundness to her body.

When Brian turned twenty, he started to look at her with new eyes. He became obsessed with her large breasts. He used to sneak into her room and look for her bras. He would feel the soft material, he would try them on and he would imagine and dream of how it would feel to have womanly breasts.

One day she surprised him in her room trying on one of her bras. He had been ashamed and tear eyed and tried to explain to her why he did what he did, trying on her bras. "I love your breasts" he said "I have tried to imagine what it would be like to have breasts of my own and would like to know what they would be like to feel and hug. Maureen was not surprised. She had suspected for a long time the feminine side of Brian and she loved him none the less for it. In fact, she found it a bit arousing to imagine her good looking brother in nice silk lingeries and pretty dresses.

She thought it was time for him to confess to himself his innermost feelings. "Brian" she said "do you want to touch my breasts to see what it feels like? I would be happy for you hold them and to caress them a little." Brian did not believe what he heard, but then he realized that she was serious. "Oh yes Maureen, I would nothing more than to feel and fondle your breasts and your nipples. I love you so much and I have been secretly dreaming abut doing that for a long time."

Maureen was pleased to hear that. She loved her brother and she wanted him to recognize to himself his urges and desires and she was determined to help him with that. She felt anticipation as she removed her clothes and freed her beautiful breasts. When Brian took them in his hands and started to strike her nipples she felt a sensation she never experienced before. Her brothers hands were so gentle and the touches by his forefingers made her increasingly excited. She realized that if she were to let him continue it would lead to an orgasm. She did not mind. She wanted this. She wanted her brother whom she loved, to continue to caress her and to bring her ecstasy And he did. He stroke her nipples faster and faster and soon she erupted in a most wonderful orgasm that was nothing like what she experienced when she was masturbating on her own.

Afterwards Brian felt wonderful. It had been the most wonderful experience. Now he knew how it felt to caress a woman's breasts and he then realized that this was something he wanted for himself.

The experience brought the two of them closer together. They both realized what wonderful feelings they had given each other and that they both wanted it to continue. They started to be together every week in Maureens room and they became more daring. Brian would let his hands wander in between Maureens thighs and Maureen soon started to fondle Brians penis and to masturbate till he came all over her underwear.

Time passed and eventually both Brian and Maureen moved out of their parents house to set up their lives in separate towns but they always kept in touch and shared both their lives and their secrets between them.

And now, after a couple of years, they were to reunite again. Maureen was going to relocate to his town where she had found a new job. Brian was pleased to have her close and had offered her to stay with him until she found a place of her own. He was sure she was going to like that and he was sure she would like to be introduced to his neighbors Martha and John.

*******************

His thoughts brought him back to todays event. He wondered if today would bring him a step forward in his relation with Mrs Taylor and also Mr Taylor for that matter. His dream was of course to put his penis inside Mrs Taylor.

Brian had never fucked a woman. The experience with Maureen had brought him orgasms but had never led to intercourse. The thought of fucking was always prominent in his dreams when he masturbated. He often wondered what it would be like and when he did it always ended with his hands finding his breasts and his nipples. And then Mrs Taylor would appear before his eyes.

Now he would see her again and her husband. Like the week before he was going to look for something special to wear. He tried different outfits and then decided to be a bit daring. He settled for a soft bra which was low cut and lined with see-through laces. A silk blouse with buttons and a pair of linen trousers completed the appearance. He fetched the the flowers that he had bought and started to walk over to his neighbor's house.

Martha and her husband were eagerly waiting for their neighbor to arrive. Martha who was still in a state of excitement from previous week and John who could not free himself from the image of his wife and Brian in their intimate encounter. Thinking about it had kept him excited all day. The role play that was now a regular part of their sex life would always contain an element where Martha was fucking another man with John watching. It had never happened in reality but for John it was something that he was secretly wanting to happen. He wanted to see a big cock being put inside his wife while he was standing beside looking and masturbating. He wondered if Brian would be that man and maybe today would be the day.

When the door bell rang, John went to open. The appearance in front of him made him take a deep breath like his wife had the week before. He silently took in the sight. He could not believe his eyes. Here was a man, Brian, whom he had met before, chatted to and taken a liking to and yet, what he saw was a gorgeous creature, dressed so sensually that his body reacted in a most strange way. He felt his dick started to harden. He took a step back, invited him in and said "welcome Brian, come and see my wife Martha, whom you have met before of course.

Martha came up and gave Brian big hug. Please come in an sit down and I will get us some drinks. Se looked at Brian with a warm smile and said "Brian you look absolutely wonderful. Don't you think so?" She said as she turned to her husband. "How did you manage to get those gorgeous breasts into that lovely little bra?" Brian blushed but said nothing. He was pleased that they had noticed what he was wearing and he felt sure they liked what they saw. He felt that they were his friends and that he did not have to pretend in front of them.

They sat down, Martha next to Brian in the sofa and Jeff opposite. They chatted for a while and then Martha said "Brian, I have told Jeff everything about yesterday. He got very excited when I told him about your breasts and I promised him to ask you if he could see them. After all we are good friends now and we should have no secrets to each other."

Brian felt a jump of joy inside when he heard this. He felt anxious to exposel his breasts to Jeff. He said that he was so glad that he had found such nice new friends and that he had liked Jeff very much when they first met. "Of course you can see them" he said. "They are not as large as the ones your wife has but they feel very nice to hold and they are very sensitive to touch."

He asked Martha if she could help him to undo his bra which she gladly did. When his breasts were unveiled, Jeff looked at them hungrily. He got up and placed himself behind the sofa and behind Brian. He cupped his hands around the breasts and gently started to squeeze. Brian responded immediately by adjusting himself on the sofa and Martha noticed that a tent was beginning to emerge between his thighs. It grow more and more and Martha could not take her eyes off.

Martha looked at both her husband and at Brian. Both were now visibly excited and concentrated on what they were doing. Both were moaning silently. Bertha placed her right hand on Brians trousers. The linen material was very soft and thin and she could feel something growing under her hand. Gently, gently she started to fondle the cock with smooth strokes and she could feel that his penis was responding.

She looked at Brian who was now visibly enjoying the treatment Jeff vas giving him. She said to him "Brian, now that we are such good friends, can I take your cock out and squeeze it a little?" "Oh yes Mrs Taylor, please do that. I would like that very much, you have such soft hands and it would give me great pleasure if you took it out and rubbed it a little." Martha was pleased when she heard this. Everything was now going to plan. Jeff was enjoying himself and she was soon about to see what this girlish young man could have in his trousers. She loosened the cord that held his trousers and pulled them down below his knees. She looked with surprise and delight when his penis sprung erect as soon at it was released from its captivity. It was big, bigger than what she had expected and certainly much bigger than Jeff's.

She started to slowly move her hand up and down the shaft and was soon rewarded with silent cries of joy from Brian. He was being pleasured from two sides now, from both Martha and her husband. Martha sensed that Brian was not going to hold out much longer, she leaned forward and let her lips and tongue touch the tip of the penis. Brian trembled from delight when she took the member in her mouth and started to suck. It was lovely. She could feel how Brian was about to burst from pleasure. It was near and she could feel it. And then, suddenly, she felt his cum spraying into her mouth. Wave after wave and she tried to swallow as fast as she could manage. It was heavenly, the salt and sweet taste made her even more horny and she was excited that she had brought this man this delight.

Afterwards they all calmed down, cleaned up and arranged their clothing. They sat and poured themselves some more wine. Brian had color on his cheeks and his eyes were moist. "This was wonderful" he said. "I could never imagine that this would happen to me."

Martha said "we are glad you feel so. We enjoyed it too very much. It is because we feel that we have become such good friends and John and I think that good friends should take care of each other and make sure that they are comfortable. If friends are intimate like we think we have become there is nothing wrong in bringing pleasure to each other like we just did."

Brian could see that all this made sense and to create enjoyment and pleasure was the ultimate sign of really good friendship. He said so to his hosts and he could see that this delighted them and that it was exactly what they wanted hear.

Martha Was pleased. So far, everything seemed to fit beautifully with the plan that she had developed in her head. They had showed him the pleasure that could be waiting for him and he was hooked. It was now for her only to reel him in slowly so that he did not get off the hook.

"I am so glad that you see it the same way as we do. We were only too happy to bring you these intimate feelings, which we can see you enjoyed very much. You must be wondering how you can bring the same joy to me and Jeff. We can understand that you are embarrassed to ask but I can promise you that nothing you would do to us would be wrong."

Brian felt relieved when she said so. He thought that he wanted to do something for both Martha and Jeff to show them how grateful he was that they had made him their special friend. He said "I don't know how but I would really want to do something to show you how glad I am to know you. You have made me feel very special. I wish I could please you in the same way that you have pleased me."

Martha said "it is so nice of you to say that. It would be lovely. When I had you in my mouth before and sucked your dick it was such a wonderful feeling. It was so big I thought and it felt so good. I can not stop thinking about it, how it would feel to have that big cock inside me. It is on my mind all the time. That is why I want to ask you if you could help me get me out of this misery and fuck me hard with your marvelous dick?"

Brian blushed. Never before had anyone asked him this. In this sense he was a virgin, he had never been with a woman before. He wanted more than anything to put his dick inside her but he wanted her to know that it would be the first time for him. "I must tell you that I have never done this before and I am not sure I know what to do to please you."

Martha was delighted. A virgin she thought. Thinking of it made her even more aroused. "do not think about it. I will show you exactly what to do to so that we both can get the most enjoyment. I will be your mummy who will tell you everything you need to know. Do you want me to be your mummy Brian? You can call me mummy if you want"

"Yes mummy please show me what to do. I will be a good boy and do exactly what you tell me."

And so they started. Under Marthas guidance he sat down on the sofa and Martha climbed up on top of his lap. Then she gradually lowered herself down on Brians cock and slowly had it enter her. Brian was in heaven. Never had he imagined this. This was a new feeling he never had experienced. It was wonderful.

Martha was ecstatic Never had she felt a penis so far inside her. It was a beautiful feeling. She worked her body up and down with more intensity minute by minute. She could feel that her orgasm was near.

Finally they both reached the end of their journey. They were both totally spent. After getting their breath back they composed themselves, arranged their clothes and sat down again pouring some wine for themselves and tried to digest their feelings for what had just happened.

During their encounter, Jeff had been a spectator. He had seen his wife being fucked by this feminine young man with a big dick and with full woman's breast. It was a new sensation. He and Martha had talked about what they hoped would happen when they invited Brian into their home. Martha had a plan she had said. They would aim to have had full satisfaction both in their own ways when the day was over and Brian would be the key member. That was what Martha had in her mind.

Jeff was not fully satisfied by todays event and Martha could sense that. She knew her husband and she loved him. She was anxious that he was included in everything that was happening and she wanted him to feel as good as she now did.

She took Brians hand, hugged him and kissed him on the lips. She said. "Brian, you have given me so much excitement both last week and today. I think it is now Jeffs turn to enjoy the same. I think he could make it pleasant for both you and himself. He told me that your women's clothes and your big breasts makes him want to treat you as a very special woman." She waited for that to sink in and then she said "I think he wants to fuck you like he would a woman. I know he is longing to put his penis inside you."

Brian could now feel very contradicting feelings fight inside him. He had always loved women. He loved their rounded bodies, the way they dressed and their general appearance. Secretly he tried to be like them, to dress like them and ultimately have breasts like them. He had never confessed to himself that the urge he sometimes felt inside would have anything to do with that. To be a woman. Now he was told that John wanted to treat him as a woman and that he wanted to fuck him. He struggled with very mixed emotions. He was thrilled by the thought and at the same time it scared him a bit. Many times though he had thought about what it would be like. To do it with a kind and tender man like John. John who had already fondled his breasts and brought him to a wonderful orgasm.

At last his curiosity and desire won and with a light tremble in his voice he said "John, you have been so nice to me and treated me like a really good friend. I loved the way you made me come before by fondling my breasts an I would love to make you orgasm the way I did. I want you to fuck me like I was a woman."

John hugged him and said "Brian you make me so happy. You are such a lovely person and I like you so very much, I will make you feel so nice. I will be very gentle and make sure that you will find this to be something to cherish."

He took Brians hand and took him to the sofa where Martha was still sitting. He then said "spread your legs, bend forward an place your head in Martha's lap." As he did so Martha spread her legs too so that his head was resting between her thighs and his nose touching her pussy. Martha put her hands on Brians head and pressed his head against her moist pussy. It felt marvelous she thought.

John pulled down Brians pants and silk underwear and then loosened his own and let them fall to the floor. Brian felt apprehensive but expectant at the same time. He felt some cream being applied and then something entering him from behind. He held his breath. Deeper and deeper it went until Brian felt his prostate being touched. It was a wonderful feeling. John was moving his hips and Brian could feel excitement grow push by push. After a while that seemed like eternity Brian could feel an orgasm coming. John was moving faster and faster and finally he erupted with a soft shriek in an intense climax. Brian at the same time shot a white line of cum for the second time this day and he fell into Marthas lap totally exhausted.

Andlau
Andlau
11 Followers
12