Brian Meets His Busty Match Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Stockton looked over at Ms. Pepper. "Looks like our kids like each other."

Ms. Pepper giggled. "It certainly does. And who can blame them." She began to snake a hand down her pants and then paused. "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you mind if I masturbated?"

"I was about to ask you the same question!"

Both mothers began to tease their clits, using their free hand to massage their huge tits.

"Looks like we all have the same condition," Ms. Stockton said with an airy laugh. "The doctor did say it was genetic. Oooooh..." She began to really get into the masturbation now, rubbing her clit harder, tweaking her nipple through her white button-down shirt. She stared directly at her daughter and her new friend fuck each other, as Rachel bounced her little, extremely busty body up and down on Brian's cock, now covered in a frothy mix of girl-cum and his own pre-cum. "God that makes me horny," Ms. Stockton said, grabbing and roughly squeezing her breast.

"UH! FUCK!" The teen girl continued to bounce on Brian's cock, her huge tits bouncing along with the rest of her body, and was clearly quickly approaching orgasm. She snaked an arm down between their bodies, and began to rub her clit. "Mommy, I'm going to cum on his big penis. Am I doing a good job, Mommy?" She's just like me, Brian thought. She needs to know what a good fuck she is. And she needs to hear it from her mother.

"You're doing a great job, sweetie," Ms. Stockton said, still frigging herself. "Brian, does Rachel's little cunt feel good on your penis?"

"It -- UH! -- it feels amazing, ma'am." He grabbed the girl's meaty hips and started to thrust into her harder. "UHHHH! Mommy, I love fucking her so much. Am I doing a good job fucking her busty little body?"

"You are, my darling. I think you're going to give her an orgasm. Do you want to cum with her?"

"Yes, Mommy!" He was violently thrusting into her now. She withdrew her hand and pulled her body into his, rubbing her clit against him as they rocked back and forth. She clung onto him as her orgasm built.

"I'M CUMMING, BRIAN! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG PENIS!"

"I'M CUMMING TOO! I'M GOING TO CUM INSIDE YOU! I'M GOING TO FLOOD YOUR LITTLE PUSSY WITH MY CUM!"

Becky, the receptionist, sighed and ogled the stunningly pornographic scene: A tiny, super-busty 18-year old was cumming on her former schoolmate's rock-hard cock, with both of their mothers rubbing their clits and groping their own breasts.

"AHHHHHHHH! CUMMMMMIIIINNNNG!" The two teens' now sweaty bodies convulsed and jerked as they came. Their orgasms kept going and going as their bodies vibrated together and they groaned as wave after wave of pleasure shot through them. It seemed like they would never end.

But eventually it did and Rachel's body slumped into his. She kissed him on his neck, then on his mouth. "I love fucking you so much, Brian," she whispered to him.

"I love fucking you," he replied between kisses. "In fact, I think I need to fuck you again. Is that OK?"

"My god" -- Ms. Stockton turned to Brian's mother, still slowly masturbating -- "your son is a such a fuck-stud!" Brian's stopped momentarily to pull off her top, letting her massive tits drop to her chest as they escaped her massive sports bra and tight yoga shirt. She pinched a nipple, then began again to diddle her clit, staring at her short, muscular son continuing to ravage his former schoolmate.

"He certainly is," Brian's mother said, groping her own huge rack through her skin-tight yoga top. Looks like he's met his match, though. Your daughter is such a sexy little fuck-slut. She's so clearly built for sex."

Without withdrawing his cock, which, amazingly, was still hard, Brian grabbed Rachel's bulbous ass cheeks, turned around and carried her to where her own mother was masturbating. He wheeled her body around as if it were a rag-doll, so her legs -- still off the ground -- stuck out on either side of him. He wrapped his arms around her torso and said, "Hold onto the arms of your Mommy's chair." Rachel did as he commanded, and he again began to slowly push his cock into her from behind, then started to rail her, faster and faster. She stared up at her mother, who reached back and removed her bra, revealing her gigantic, heaving breasts. She reached out and grabbed one of her daughter's huge tits, which were swaying in front of her, her nipples just barely grazing her mother's thighs. "Mommy, he's fucking me so hard! Am I doing a good job being a little fuck-slut?"

"You're doing wonderfully, sweetheart," the super-top-heavy mother said, as she leaned forward and kissed her daughter deeply on the mouth. (Seeing what was happening, Brian slowed his fucking to slow tease, before ramping back up to a full-on railing.) Ms. Stockton again began to masturbate -- her daughter's face just a foot or so in front of her. They locked eyes. She knew what her daughter was feeling: She was endlessly horny and constantly needed to be fucked.

Brian reached up with one hand and cupped one of Rachel's enormous teats, squeezing and playing with it. "UHHHHH! I'm going to cum again, Mommy," the teenage girl said.

"Not yet," Brian said.

"Please, Brian, I need it! Please let me cum on your big penis," she said in an imploring little-girl voice.

Brian ignored her. He twirled her body around again, wrapped an arm around her tiny waist, lifted her up, cupped a meaty ass cheek with the other hand, and walked her past his mother, and pinned Rachel's tight, big-titted body against the wall. They continued to kiss. "I'm going to fuck you til you cum," he said, beginning to slowly move his cock in and out of her.

Rachel wrapped her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her muscular legs around his midsection, her head buried in his neck, her huge breasts mashed against his chest.

Brian began to speed up and soon they were rutting like animals.

"UHHHH, FUUUUUCK!" the sexy daughter cried as she was being railed. "YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME!!"

"I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M GOING TO FILL YOU WITH MY CUM!" the boy cried.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME," the girl was now chanting. "I'M GOING TO CUM ON YOUR BIG, THICK PENIS!"

The two mothers came to orgasm as they watched their 18-year olds also orgasm, together, for the second time. Becky, the reception, looked on as four orgasms rattled the room. She smiled. This was exactly what the doctor wanted.

Indeed, the door to the doctor's office opened. Dr. Romano, a short-but-stacked Italian with long, dark hair -- currently up in a bun -- and a body that challenged her tight lab coat.

The two teens made out again, passionately. Brian slowly, achingly, pulled his cock out of Rachel's pussy, which was dripping with a combination of his cum and her juices. He then lowered her back onto her chair and collapsed in his own -- his cock still just as rigid as it had been before the fuckfest. His cum seeped out of Rachel's hot, wet cunt as her gigantic breasts heaved with her post-orgasm breaths. Instinctively, she began to run her finger over her clit. Just as instinctively, he started to masturbate with both hands -- he had a tough time wrapping just one around his thick cock. As they recovered, they glanced at each other, clearly ready to go another round.

"Well," Dr. Romano said. "I see we've got a double appointment. This might actually work out very nicely. Let's have all four of you clean up and come into my office. I want a full report of the last month. And then we'll get started."

12