Brian Meets His Busty Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,689 Followers

The mother snaked out from under her son -- this time exerting her strength -- and straddled him in a seated position. "Your wish is my command," she said with a smile, as she lowered herself onto him, again groaning loudly as his cock skewered her.

Her massive tits were at eye level for Brian, and he leaned forward and sucked each nipple, milk running down his face and onto their groins. The mother took his face in her hands and, as she began to pump up and down on his cock, pressed her mouth into his. Deeply, passionately, they kissed. She had finally found a man to satisfy her and it was her own son -- who, somehow, had already cum numerous times in just a matter of an hour or so.

As they continued to kiss, her moaning into his mouth, her giant tits squashed against the top of his chest, she bounced up and down on him. Finally, she threw her head back.

"I can't believe it! I'm going to cum on your cock again, baby! You're making your fuck-toy Mommy cum again! UUUUUHHHHH!!!" Again, her body began to spasm. He grabbed her around the waist with both hands and thrust up into her. Despite their size difference and position, he was clearly fucking her now.

"Gonna cum too, Mommy!"

"Cum inside your gorgeous Mommy," Rachel said, kissing him all over his face.

"Fuck her harder!" Ms. Stockton said.

"Give that fuck-slut what she deserves!" yelled Dr. Romano, losing herself in the moment as she caressed her own naked body.

"CUMMING, MOMMY! CUMMING INSIDE YOU!"

"ME TOO, BABY! MOMMY-SLUT IS CUMMING AGAIN ON YOUR BIG PRICK!!"

The mother and son squeezed each other, his head buried in breast-meat, as they both shuddered, their orgasms overtaking them.

A moment later, it was all over. The mother-son duo collapsed onto the divan, their bodies still vibrating.

"That was... amazing," Ms. Pepper said.

"Brian, I want you to fuck me next," Rachel said, raining little kisses all over his face.

"I think I might finally be spent, Rachel," Brian said to his horny new girlfriend, whose face went from excited to sad.

"Well then," Dr. Romano said, smiling at her three patients, "it sounds like we need to set up a home visit."

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,689 Followers