Briana Ch. 02

Story Info
Wine is drink of the Gods.
6k words
4.56
4.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

I checked myself in the mirror. The Paco Rabanne aftershave may be too smelly, but this was the only one I had at home. I wore a nice white shirt, clean Gray pants, and a summery jacket. I made sure to shine my shoes before leaving home.

This time I preferred to pick Briana up from home.

Her house was a modest size two-level building in a nice area. Briana saw me through the window and left the door open. I heard her voice from the bedroom, "Morton, I'll be ready in 5."

I went to the living room. One wall had many drawings of women with different fashion designs. I assumed that Briana was involved with producing or selling these designs. A second wall had photos of Briana with famous people - The mayor, senators, Ana Vintur, and known models. The other two walls displayed paintings of European scenery.

As I was examining the pictures, I heard Briana behind me. I turned around.

She was leaning on the door frame gazing at me with a smile. She was wearing a short black dress with a hint of cleavage. It highlighted her shapely legs that ended with 3" heels black shoes. Her face was meticulously done, and she looked 15 years younger than her age.

I whistled appreciatively, came closer, kissed her hand, and asked politely, "Girl, I am supposed to accompany your mother to a restaurant. Is she ready?"

She grinned, "Sorry, Mom told me she wasn't interested, but she asked ME to go instead. Is it OK?"

"It's OK if you are at least 18. I do not want to see my picture in the paper "A new pedophile in Town."

"Morton, you look very handsome too. Let's go and eat. I think your flattering will achieve better results after dinner..."

The drive lasted half an hour. We were both silent, now and then, eyeing each other.

There was a long line of people trying to get into Ma Maison. We were lucky, and our reserved table was ready. Briana looked around, "I have never been here before. It's a nice place. And I heard that the food is excellent."

Soon the waiter brought us the menu, "May I bring you drinks?"

"Yes. I want a bottle of Pascal Jolivet Sancerre if you have it."

"But of course, sir. Be back in a minute."

When he returned, Briana had selected Pan seared Sea Scallops, and I chose the Venison with Blueberry sauce. Neither of us was interested in an appetizer.

The waiter poured half a glass each and left. I waited for her to taste it.

Briana grinned, "It's more fruity and less sweet than the one I tasted before. It's also good."

"Girl, do me a favor and take it easy with the wine this time..."

Her face lighted, "Why? Are you afraid I'll eat you alive after drinking the wine?"

"Well, tomorrow I have three procedures in the hospital. There will not be coverage if I don't show up..."

"Morti, I'll try to be nice..."

The food arrived. Both of us liked our choices. Briana offered me to try hers, but it was too mild for my taste. She smirked when I suggested she try the Venison, "I like to watch deer walking around, not so much on my plate..."

Briana was either very hungry or liked the meal because her plate was empty in ten minutes. Her wine glass was almost empty too.

I glanced at her face. It was reddish. She caught my eyes and blushed, "If you are checking whether the wine affected me already, the answer is yes. Mildly."

For dessert, she chose Mousse au chocolat, and I took the Pear tart. Both were fantastic. We loved the soft music by Charles Aznavour and Mireille Mathieu.

We stayed additional fifteen minutes to enjoy the pleasant atmosphere. It was very different than the noisy Italian restaurant we ate before.

Then Briana stared at me. She didn't have to talk. I knew she wanted to leave.

"Briana, where do you want us to go?"

"Drive to my house, please."

...

I parked the car near the entrance and went around the car to open her door. This time she seemed steadier on her feet, although she still leaned on me.

She directed me to her bedroom. It was exactly what I expected. A large king-size bed with pink color bedding, cream curtains, and only two paintings on the walls showing young women partly clothed.

Briana looked at me, "Morti, I tried my best to behave in the restaurant, but I feel the same urge to devour your body as before. So don't let me wait too long..."

"With pleasure. But I want to try a different position."

"Morti, do whatever you want, but the sooner your buddy conquers my ravenous cunt, the better!"

"Briana, take off your clothes!"

She smiled, "I like it. You take charge! Yes, Master..."

I sat on a chair and watched her undress. She performed a slow erotic striptease. Her eyes alternated between my face and... the growing bulge in my groin. My pole pointed to the ceiling when she still had a bra and panties. I couldn't wait any longer. I approached, tore the bra off her, and lowered her delicate panties to the floor with a rough move.

Briana laughed, "Sir, can I help you with something?!..."

"Yes, you can. Right now, I want you on your elbows and knees on the bed!"

She faked innocence, "But sir, it's not a position for a decent lady..."

"I know. But you are no lady! You are a bitch in heat, so a doggy style suits you!"

She assumed the position and gave me a lusty look.

I moved behind her and undid the pants with the briefs together. My cock sensed freedom and was ready. I checked her lubrication. The entrance was soaked with Briana's juices. I penetrated with one big stroke. She moaned and then whispered, "That's what I want..."

Her pussy felt fantastic - tight and moist, just as I like! But she was a bitch and needed to learn her place... As I was pounding her, I smacked her right ass cheek hard. She gasped but stayed silent. I continued fucking her, now and then spanking one of her cheeks hard with my palm. The initial gasp changed to groans, and her pussy felt much wetter.

Seeing her in that position, enjoying her torture, and about to cum, I felt my orgasm was only seconds away. I bent on her back, moved my left hand toward her clit, and roughed it with two fingers. At the same time, My strokes became faster and more powerful.

A few seconds later, a loud cry escaped Briana's lips, and her body shuddered violently as she underwent a massive climax. Mine started shortly after hers and was a big one too. We continued to move together for another five minutes, gradually diminishing our movements. Briana let herself land on the mattress with my body on top of her.

I rolled sideways and gazed at her butt cheeks. Both were red and raw. I waited to see how she'd react. She stayed down for several minutes and eventually stared at me. It was a loving look! She hugged me, "Morti, you were awesome! I loved it! I feel that sex with you will always be special. Wine or no wine, I am hooked! By the way, tomorrow I have to give a talk to our board of directors about the newest evening fashion for ladies. My tushie will hurt, so I'll have to speak standing up..."

I gently kissed Briana on her full lips and whispered, "Pretty lady, I think I fall for you too. And sex with you is becoming wild. Biologically, we are not that young anymore, but with you, I have the same urges I had when I was twenty."

She had a devilish smile, "Mister, I feel the same. You have more sexperience than me, so lead the way..."

...

The next day during lunch, I was interrupted by a phone call, "Hey buddy, I hope you are not in the middle of suturing the aorta... Are you planning to go to our annual convention? This year it's in Vegas."

"Terry, I have it marked on my calendar. Yes, I'll be there."

"Let's take two adjoining rooms; during the not-so-interesting sessions, we can explore the city. I haven't been to Las Vegas in 5 years and heard from friends that it greatly changed."

"Good idea. I'll book two rooms in one of the hotels on the strip. Talk to you soon about the details. Bye."

Terry was the only guy from the college I kept in touch with. He was a 6'3", 200lbs, Black guy who excelled in sports. He was our football team's running back. He did only the minimum required assignments in school and told me his future was in football. Unfortunately, a gruesome accident severely damaged his meniscus, and his professional football career was over before it started. He asked me to help him with his studies, and I did the best I could, investing many hours with him. He was a bright guy and caught up fast. He finished college with scores that were only slightly lower than mine. We both went to medical school, and both became surgeons. I ended up in Boston, and his practice was in New York. Over the years, we kept in touch, mainly in our early years after graduation. He never married. When I talked to him about it, he'd giggle and say he didn't want children and could form relationships with most women he was interested in, so why marry? I introduced him to my wife, and they clicked soon after the first time they met. Terry was also one of the guys we had a threesome with... He liked my wife and felt sorry for me when she left.

...

Saturday morning was perfect for outdoor activity - Mostly sunny, with temperature in the mid-seventies and minimal wind. I was at Briana's door by 9 am.

She opened with a broad smile, "Hi, Morti. As you can see, it's beautiful outside. What do you want to do today?"

"Yes, it's beautiful. Perhaps not as much as you, but beautiful nonetheless."

"Mister, it's too early for compliments unless your dirty mind concocts a plan to take advantage of my body... Which reminds me. As I told you, I had to speak before our board members. I stood up and began to show my slides. Then the CEO smiled and said that I could sit down. I thanked him but continued doing it standing up. When I finished, everybody seemed impressed. However, after everybody left the room, the CEO came to my office, closed the door, and said with a chuckle, 'Briana, there was a reason I asked you to sit down. Half the males in the room were ogling your figure instead of listening to your excellent talk. Would you please do me a favor and sit down next time?" I blushed and didn't know how to answer. I blame you for that incident."

"I laughed, "I am sorry, girl. Next time tell me in advance your scheduled presentations, and I promise to consider it..."

Briana put on a short sleeve light blue blouse, a lavender summery skirt, sandals, sunglasses, and a large hat, and we drove to Boston Common. Certain areas in the park were packed. We tried to avoid large crowds but were hardly successful.

When we were back, I asked her how she liked the stroll. Her answer was quite diplomatic, "I enjoyed being with you. Where we went was less important." For me, the highlight was seeing so many men ogling Briana's chest and shapely legs...

She removed her sandals, rested on the sofa, and looked at me, "Morti, You told me your workload is lighter lately. I haven't been away on vacation for a long time. Can you take several days off, and we'll go somewhere?"

"I fly in a week for the annual surgeons' convention. This year the four days conference is in Las Vegas. Except for the sessions on subjects that interest me, I'll be free, and we can have fun. However, we can plan another travel later if you want my undivided attention."

"I like Vegas. I've been there twice in the last two years, but both were work-related. I was swamped. I only did a little there except for visiting a few restaurants and watching a single show. Yes, I'd like to go with you."

"Dear, it's a deal. Over there you'll also meet a good friend of mine, Terry. I have known him for many years. He is a surgeon my age and currently practices in New York."

"Great. I have yet to meet any of your friends. Please, include me in the reservation, and I should pay half the expenses in Vegas."

"Briana, would you like your cute tushie to be red again? The deal should be different. You said you liked me to take charge. So as long as I make the important decisions in our relationship, I pay for everything, and you obey. OK?"

"Doctor, what'll happen if I let you pay, but I say NO to certain demands?"

"Darling, would you take off your clothes? I wish to take a good look at your ass..."

"That is not fare! You are stronger and blackmail me by threatening my back part..."

"Briana, are you planning to behave and agree to everything I want, or it's time for me to buy a whip?

She laughed, "I think you should buy a whip. I wouldn't want you to use it on me before our Vegas trip or before giving a talk, but other times... maybe."

...

The direct flight from Boston to Las Vegas was 6 hours. We arrived late morning and took a taxi to the Cosmopolitan Hotel on the strip. We were fortunate. Even though it was early, our terrace suite was ready. We went to the balcony and watched the great view of the Bellagio fountains. This was a luxury I could afford, and I was happy about my choice. A perfect room with all the amenities ready for us in a great hotel on the strip! What else could I ask for to start our vacation together?!...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Terry. He hugged me and then pushed me aside, "You have a great room. You'll enjoy it." Then he noticed Briana sitting on the sofa, "Morton, who is this lovely lady?"

I introduced them, "This is Briana. She is a bag lady I found wandering the streets of Boston, and I decided to bring her to Vegas. Who knows, she might gamble her last five bucks and win big! And this is Terry. He is a big talker but harmless. Women claim that he is handsome. I don't believe it. If you fall in love with him, remember he is a butterfly. He lands on one pretty flower, and a short time later, he moves to another one..."

Briana chortled, "Morti's introduction suggests that he has known you for a long time, and he likes you."

Terry grunted, "Morton never liked anybody but himself. He is a jerk. I suggest that you come with me. I'll protect you. More than that, if you need an abdominal operation, I'll do it free of charge, unlike Morton, who will charge you an arm and a leg..."

Briana's throaty laugh filled the room, "Terry, you are so right! Yesterday I asked him to take me to Starbucks. He made me pay for our coffees with my last bills in my old torn wallet. Will you lend me $10, please?"

"Pretty lady, I'll do it if you allow me to join you two for lunch."

"It's a deal!"

We stayed at the hotel and went down to the Overlook Grill. The shrimp tacos, Big Eye Tuna Poke Bowl, and Greek salad were tasty. After lunch, our fatigue kicked in. We told Terry that we planned to rest for a while, and around 4 pm, go to the pool. He promised to join us there.

We slept for like two hours and woke up refreshed.

Briana gazed at me, "It's swimsuit time. I brought several of them. You can choose the one you want to see me in."

"If it's up to me, wear your birthday suit..."

'Honey, I know you so well. I guessed your answer before you said it. You are a pervert! I have no idea what I am doing with you here... Look, these are the swimsuits I brought in my luggage."

I selected a white bikini. She put the swimsuit on. It highlighted her mildly tanned skin, showed nice cleavage, and the panties were low cut.

I ogled her and then whistled, "Briana dear, no man in the pool will be able to take his eyes off of you. Luckily you'll have two doctors with you because distracted men may drown or have a heart attack..."

"Morti, you are so fake! I look normal for my age. What are YOU going to wear?"

I pulled a Speedo and short pants from my carry-on, "Which one should I wear?"

She pointed to the Speedo, "With your terrific body, of course, this one."

We were by the pool at 4:15. Ten people sat on pool chairs, and three others were in the water. We sat down and saw Terry coming our way. He looked great! His athletic body didn't change much since his college days. Tall, lean, with bulging muscles and hardly any hair except on his head.

He stared briefly at Briana's body and sighed, "Life is unfair. Morton doesn't deserve your beauty, ma'am. Why don't you come with me right now and we'll fly to Paris, Rome or any other place you want. I think I am in love."

Briana giggled and seemed happy with his blatant flirting, "Terry, is this your usual opening line? And more importantly, how often do you try to steal your buddies' girls?"

"Briana, I do not know anything about you, but you look about 25 years old, pretty like an angel, and with a body to die for. What would you expect me to think?..."

"Terry, I heard that you were a college mate of Morti. It means that you are around 45 years old. You look fantastic! Do you exercise regularly?"

"I am trying my best. That is the advantage of being single - Nobody wastes my precious little free time after work, so I go to the gym at least four times a week."

While Terry continued talking to Briana, I brought a large ball and suggested we play in the water. They agreed. I let Terry be on one side and Briana on the other. I was in the middle. They threw it at each other, and I tried to catch it. Terry was taller than me, so I had no chance of catching it near him. I approached Briana. She succeeded in passing the ball to Terry three times in a row, but I stopped her the fourth time. It was her turn to be in the middle.

This was a sight to see! She was much shorter than both of us and had to jump higher to have any chance of touching the ball. Her bouncing breasts were eye candy to Terry and me... Terry enticed her to come closer and try to pull it from his hands. Remembering that besides being bigger and stronger, he was a running back during his short football career... Unless he let her, her likelihood of grabbing it from him was -10%... Briana tried jumping on his body several times, but nothing else happened except for making him laugh loudly. On one of her jumps, she slipped and crushed into him. He glanced at her to see that she wasn't hurt. Her body was intact, but the clasp of the bikini top opened, and her glorious tits were on full display. Briana was stunned by the accident, and it took her a moment to realize what had happened. She covered her chest with her hands, but not before Terry got a glimpse of her magnificent mammaries.

Briana descended into the water, leaving only her head above the surface. The transparent blue water could not hide Briana's exposed breasts or Terry's erection. I was about 20 feet away, and even I could see it. Briana noticed it too and grinned, "Terry, you obviously liked what you saw. Will your small swimsuit be able to contain your bulging thingy?..."

He laughed, "I am not sure. I've never had it on when I was aroused..."

Briana suggested innocently, "Since you are Morti's friend, do you need my help solving... the BIG issue?"

Terry looked at me for help. I just laughed loudly and tossed the ball out. Briana gazed at Terry, "It was your fault that I lost my bra. Be a gentleman and bring me a towel to cover my chest."

He didn't think twice and exited the pool. He brought a towel to the edge and waited there for Briana. The bulge in his swimsuit was huge. Briana noticed it too. She stayed away from him and smirked, "Terry buddy, I see your enormous problem... Are you sure you are OK?"

He chuckled, "Lady, now you are mocking me. You deserve punishment. So now, instead of bending down and handing you the towel, I'll stand up and keep the towel on my shoulder. If you want it, you'll have to stand on your toes and grab it..."

Briana glanced at me for help. I shrugged my shoulders - It was between the two of them. She hesitated momentarily, then jumped up and pulled the towel off his shoulder. Her gorgeous tits bouncing up and down were a once-in-a-lifetime scene... Terry's cock expanded further, threatening to tear his swimsuit.

Briana laughed, "If I show you my boobs again, your penis will rip the poor swimsuit..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers
12