Briana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

"I would love it. Period. How to arrange everything should be up to you. You were the one who organized our encounters in the past, so you know what to do. Briana is your... lover. You must know how to talk to her and then guide her to have a successful start."

"Debra, come to... my house at 6 pm Saturday for a homemade dinner. Your only task is to be nice, but you were nice to Briana before, so it shouldn't be difficult. My hunch is one hour after a good dinner and wine, we'll be in the right mood. Follow my lead, and we'll be all right. I wouldn't be surprised if later you decided to stay the night. Bring spare clothes, sexy things, and toiletry."

It was time for me to return. We kissed lightly, on the lips this time, and separated.

...

The same evening Briana arrived late from New York. She looked tired. She didn't bother eating but took a shower and slept.

The following day was Friday. I planned to talk to her after work.

We both returned around 5 pm. Briana seemed happy, "Yesterday the meeting in New York went very well. I suggested a few things, and most of them were approved. Today the CEO called me to say there is a special bonus for me due to a profitable quarter and my important contribution to the company's growth. Let's go somewhere to celebrate my successful career!"

"Lady, I am humbled by your outstanding career. And now you'll get extra money... You are doing so well. I am proud of you, but I deserve part of your success, so YOU pay for our dinner. And I plan to ask for the biggest steak ever..."

She chortled, "I know you are kidding, but you ARE an important factor in my success. If I didn't have you by my side to make me happy, I doubt I'd be able to concentrate and be creative at work!"

I got a table at Boston Chop's downtown (Somebody canceled five minutes before I called). I ate there twice before and liked the steaks. I ordered the Fillet Mignon. Briana selected the Sesame Crusted Tuna. I asked the server to bring also Beaujolais. Briana tried a red wine for the first time in her life. It was a light wine despite the 13% alcohol content, but she said it was 'still too strong' compared to the whites she had before. Despite her initial reservations, she consumed half a glass of wine. Briana loved the tuna. The dessert we chose was a warm chocolate cake with black peppercorn ice cream.

Back home, Briana was in a great mood, "Honey, remind me, please, what I like to do after drinking wine."

I innocently responded, "Read a book? Play cards? Watch TV?... How would I know?"

She grinned, "Morti, if you don't want me to rape you, better be nice and take all your clothes voluntarily!..."

"Let me call 911..."

"I see; you are playing hard to get. Let's compromise; first, we'll fuck, and after we are done, you'll call 911. OK?"

"Good deal. Can I see you naked before I undress? I want to be sure that I still find your body attractive..."

"Honey, I am too horny to argue with you, but one of these days, I'll kick your cute behind!"

One of my favorite things about Briana was watching her undress. Her terrific body slowly got uncovered until her perfect nudity was exposed with all its glory. Even when she didn't try, it looked like the best erotic show in town...

Mentally I was ready for my favorite show. My pecker heard the words 'Briana' and 'undress' and started climbing. By the time she was with a bra and panties, it was knocking on my zipper, begging me to let it loose.

Briana stared at my groin the whole time with a winning smile. With a body like hers, I never had a chance!

She stood naked, glancing at my admiring eyes, "Morti, you had YOUR fun. Now it's my turn. Take yours off too!"

I sighed, "You are so hard on me."

She grinned, "I won't be if you'll be hard IN me..."

My woman was on her back with her legs wide apart, waiting for me to take charge.

"Briana, did I ever mention that you have the most beautiful tits in the world?"

"I don't remember, but if you use your stiffy the way only you know how, you have my permission to play with them..."

I mounted her legs on my shoulders and gradually inserted my member into her wet pussy, "Honey, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday I met Debra during lunch. She told me that she also was impressed with your gorgeous breasts."

Briana groaned and mumbled, "Her booobs are greaaat, tooo."

"I invited her to dinner tomorrow at 6 pm."

She looked at me with glazed eyes, "Leeet me guess. Am I goooing to be the deeessert?!..."

"Dear girl, only if you want to... I think you like both HER and HER BODY. I think you are intrigued by the idea of doing it with both of us but scared. So tell me what YOU want. It may be a dinner-only thing or more..." As I was talking, my prick was slowly and methodically pounding her tight cunt.

Briana moaned louder and whispered, "When I am very aroused, I cannot think. Just fuck me, and we'll talk about it later."

"No. When you are horny, your brain is free from its chains. Do you want to play with her pretty tits? Would you like her to suck on yours when I shove my cock inside you? Just tell me what you REALLY want."

"Yes, I want her, you bastard! Now fuck me before I die!!!"

"That's my girl!" I intensified my strokes while sucking hard on her hard nipple. She climaxed seconds later with my cock buried deep in her vagina. Watching her body squirm uncontrollably and imagining Debra milking Briana's other tit was a powerful trigger, and I spewed my spunk into her. It seemed that both of us got our boost thinking about our encounter with Debra!

...

Debra showed up on time. Briana was in the bedroom. I opened the door and kissed her cheek. She looked amazing; her loose hair framed her pretty face nicely. She used more makeup and shinier lipstick than before. She had on a long sleeve white blouse. Two buttons were undone, exposing nice cleavage... Her dark mini skirt highlighted her shapely legs that ended in 3" heels shoes. As she walked to the living room, I noticed her boobs jiggling freely. She was braless... Debra oozed sexiness!

I offered her a glass of Chardonnay, and she accepted it with a shy smile, "I am very nervous..." I hugged her, "Don't be. Trust me; everything will be OK."

Subsequently, I went to the bedroom to check on Briana. She was fully dressed, sitting on the chair in front of the mirror, and looked pensive.

I stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders, "What's wrong?"

"I am scared. I hate to look foolish."

"Briana dear, you give talks before large audiences of people you do not even know. Here you are with two people, one who likes you and the other who loves you. There is no reason to be afraid. I'll bring you a glass of Chardonnay, and you'll feel better."

I returned to the living room and poured wine for Briana, telling Debra that she was dressing up and be ready soon. Briana was standing up. She took the glass and chugged it all... Her appearance was impressive; A short black dress with 2" heels black shoes.

"Honey, you look great. Let's get out and greet Debra. She is anxious to see you again." Briana reapplied some makeup and mascara, and together we went to the living room.

When Debra saw Briana, she ogled her up and down and mumbled, "Morton, no wonder you look happy these days. Your girl looks stunning!"

Briana grinned, "Debra, I love the way you dressed. And you are very pretty. One day I'll find out what REALLY happened between you and Morti..."

Debra smirked, "I think a certain angel whispered in his ear that a better one would be available soon!"

Briana smiled and went to kiss her cheek. She must have felt that Debra was braless because she stared straight at Debra's chest when they separated.

I asked Debra to sit at the table and helped Briana bring the food. It started with pecan salad, continued with baked chicken served with mashed potatoes and pickled beets, and ended with orange pudding. It was as homey as can be. I loved it! Debra felt the same, "Briana, this was the best home food I had ever eaten! I am used to eating junk food and hospital meals, which are not much better. This dinner was delicious! Morton, as I said, you found the ideal woman! Debra, if I had half your good qualities, I'd steal Morton back from you, but you are too perfect!"

Briana laughed. Her eyes glistened. The compliment may have been the leading cause, but the alcohol also had something to do with it. She said, "Debra, I think my IQ is not higher than yours. You are pretty and have a body that most women, including me, envy, so I do not see what qualities I have that you don't..."

"Briana, I am a part-time nurse while you are a vice president in a lucrative clothing store. More importantly, I am sure Morton finds your body irresistible. I admit it; I am jealous..."

Briana glanced at me, "Morti, I know you like MY body. Don't you think Debra is very sexy?"

Once the discussion shifted to talking about a woman's body and being sexy, I decided to make my move. Both women seemed to have enough alcohol in their blood to loosen them. And Briana's question gave me an excellent opportunity to make my move.

I stood up, stepped behind Debra, and slowly massaged her shoulders while gazing at Briana, "Girls, I find you two very attractive. Each one has her personality and beauty, but on the sexiness scale, neither one of you is less than a ten in my book!"

Briana watched my hands and mumbled, "Although you guys are no longer together, he finds you very attractive. And I agree..."

Debra enjoyed the rub and relaxed her shoulders. She whispered, "Both of you are nice to me. Being a guest has its advantages. Morton finds you much sexier than me, and that's OK; I think so too..."

I continued staring at Briana, and my hands began slipping from Debra's shoulders to her upper chest. Briana's eyes were fixed on my hands as if hypnotized. Debra moaned and closed her eyes but didn't move. My hands descended slowly and gradually opened her buttons to her waist. The valley between her fantastic tits was now exposed for Briana to see. My palms cupped both breasts and gently caressed them while gradually removing the blouse from her shoulders.

A minute later, Debra was topless with her eyes shut. Briana ogled the fantastic boobs and licked her lips.

I whispered to Debra, ensuring Briana could hear me, "Debra, your breasts are perfect! They are so firm and smooth... And the nipples are hard and beautiful. I think that Briana thinks the same. Do you mind if she touches them too?"

"Debra gasped and whispered, "She can touch them if she wants..."

I signaled to Briana to join me behind Debra. Once she was in place, I moved to stand before Debra. Briana looked at me, begging. She was too scared to make the first move. I grabbed both her hands, and put them lightly on Debra's breasts. She let them stay in place momentarily as both women held their breath. And then Briana started a slow kneading of the perky tits. Debra's nipples were rock-hard. She placed her palms on Briana's, and their hands tweaked and stroked the breasts together. Both women were breathing hard. I took Debra's hand and put it on the tent in my pants. The hand caressed my covered dick, which was in the process of expanding rapidly.

I moved closer to Debra, and glanced at Briana's red face. I lifted her chin gently, and kissed her lips. I whispered in her ear, "I love you, girl!"

I felt Debra's hands fumbling with my zipper. She carefully freed my erect rod and licked the tip. I used my free hands to release Briana's top part of her dress, lowering it to her waist. Her ample tits were breathtaking! I pinched a nipple, and Briana groaned.

It was time to go to bed. With my cock pointed to the ceiling, I pulled Debra up and led both topless ladies to our dark bedroom, purposefully not putting on the lights, "Ladies, please take off your clothes unless you want ME to do it for you..."

They chuckled, removed their clothes, and climbed the bed.

I removed mine too, and smiled at Debra, "Years ago, we had fun being three in bed. Let's show Briana how pleasurable it can be. Initially, she may be shy, but with your encouragement, she'll open up."

Debra didn't need another invitation. She gazed at Briana, "Lady, I saw your beautiful body and wanted to touch you in Bloomingdale, but I didn't dare. Relax, close your eyes, and let me pleasure you."

Debra moved to Briana's side, lifted her head slightly, and kissed her lips softly, "Your lips are very sweet dear. I like the taste..." She continued applying small kisses, now and then licking the lips with her tongue. Her hand caressed Briana's cheek and then the side of her neck. Briana shivered mildly, and she clutched her fists.

Debra whispered, "Briana, take it easy; I want to please you. You are so pretty..." Her hand slid to Briana's ample breast, cupping it in her palm, "It's the most perfect tit I have ever seen and touched. I have the urge to kiss it. Is it OK?..."

Briana moaned and didn't answer. Her hand was searching for mine, and she squeezed it.

Debra leaned down and licked Briana's rubbery nipple. Briana groaned and quivered again. Debra bit the nipple gently. Briana gasped. Her hand wrapped around Debra's head and pulled it into her chest. Debra smiled, feeling that Briana was ready for the next level. Her hand moved gingerly along Briana's body, eventually contacting her cunt. Briana's moans became louder, and she spread her legs, allowing better access. Debra's fingers traced Briana's pussy. Then she looked at me with a winning smile and placed these fingers in front of me. I licked them, smelling the aroma and tasting Briana's juices.

Both girls were aroused. I loved watching Debra seducing Briana. My cock loved it too and rose to the occasion. I turned Briana's face in my direction, offering her my natural pacifier. Her mouth enveloped it, and she started sucking immediately. Her hungry mouth revealed her high arousal state.

Debra's right hand fingered Briana continuously while her left massaged Briana's breast. As Briana's lips were milking me hard, my hand found Debra's boob and kneaded it. She turned her body slightly in my direction and whispered to me, "Thank you. I thought you forgot about MY needs..."

I grinned, "Debra, we are just starting. Let Briana feel more confident, and we'll have time for much more fun. I promise you!"

She smiled back, "I believe you. Let me have her for a short time. Sit in the chair and watch. I'll call you when your turn comes."

I tried to remove my tumescent pole from Briana's lips, but she refused to let go, sucking harder. Debra pinched her nipple hard, and Briana's mouth opened for a scream. It freed my penis, and I moved to a nearby chair.

Next, Debra climbed on top of Briana and turned around into a 69 position. She began licking her wet cunt, flipping her sensitive clit repeatedly. Briana moaned loudly. Debra slowly let her lower abdomen descend on Briana's face. Briana sniffed Debra's odor. She sighed, and with her eyes closed, she started slowly licking her labia. Moments later, Debra reinforced Briana's cunt manipulations by adding her fingers, probing Briana's vagina mercilessly. Her pubic area lowered, trying to force Briana's tongue to penetrate her cunt.

Suddenly Briana's body shook, and she whimpered. She went into a massive orgasm with Debra on top of her, fingering her pussy and tweaking her clitoris.

Now, with Briana reaching her climax, it was Debra's turn, and I was there to help. I knelt behind Debra and pulled her up toward me. Her cunt was still above Briana's face. I cautiously inserted my erect cock into Debra's soaked vagina. My knees were on both sides of Briana's head, ensuring she was not hurt.

Once we were secured, I began pounding Debra's cunt from behind above Briana's head, kneading her ample mammary. She was already aroused and needed a short time before reaching her climax. Knowing that Briana could watch me fucking Debra up close was a significant aphrodisiac, and soon after, I poured my spunk deep into Debra's pussy. As I shoved my pecker hard into Debra, I felt Briana's tongue licking both my shaft and Debra's folds! She must have awoken after peaking and elected to join the party... And then I heard Briana swallowing a couple of times. It was likely the mixture of my cum and Debra's juices.

I helped Debra down, and we rolled to our sides, trying to catch our breath.

Briana raised her upper body on one elbow and smiled at Debra. Then she French-kissed her, sharing with Debra the remnant cum in her mouth.

Her act was exhilarating for me - My former wife and current lover orally sharing my seed was such an erotic scene!

Briana stared at me for a moment and winked, "I have to go to the bathroom. Don't go anywhere..."

Once she was gone, I asked Debra how she was doing. "I feel fine. You guys are fun! Unless you are tired, I will continue for another hour... or a day..."

I laughed, "Debra, if I knew you ladies would be so horny, I would have taken Viagra. I am no longer 20. But if you let me rest for half an hour, I think I'll be all right."

"Morton, you are a stud, even if not a teenager anymore. However, until your body regroups, Briana and I have no reason to stop our play. I'll knock on the bathroom door. If I am right, by now, she is showering. I'd love to soap her body, feel her smooth skin, play... sorry, apply soap to her large tits, and make sure that her sweet pussy is not suffering any neglect..."

I grinned, "Debra, your idea is fantastic. I want to be a fly on the wall watching you two going at it..."

"Join me, sit on the bathtub edge, and enjoy the show!"

...

Debra was right. Briana was finished on the toilet and was standing under the large showerhead, enjoying the feeling of hot water running on her skin. She saw us and smiled, "I feel like new under the hot water. I am not sure all three of us will be comfortable here, but one of you may join me..."

Debra said sweetly, "Briana, is it OK if I soap you? It will allow me to play with your gorgeous body without being seen as a pervert..."

Briana chortled, "Go ahead, but with one condition, that afterward, I soap YOU!"

I sat quietly on the edge and ogled the two beauties caress each other lovingly. Being naked, it was difficult for me to hide my growing arousal watching their hands playing with the other's tits, buns, and cunts. I expected to be fully ready for action in half an hour, but ten minutes after seeing the girls in action, my cock was almost fully engorged!

Briana noticed it and pointed it at Debra, "Our man feels lonely and neglected. Let's dance for him. You know which dance I mean. The one that bounces our tits in front of his eyes. I have never seen a man who can resist it!..."

Both girls bent forward and started shaking their upper bodies. Their gorgeous tits bounced wildly from side to side and front to back. Subsequently, my fully erect cock added 2" to its length and another inch to its circumference...

They looked at each other, smiled, and French-kissed. Then Briana said, "Debra, we tortured him enough. Let's go to bed and continue our three-way play."

...

Playing was much easier now that Briana felt better as an active participant. She even took charge, directing Debra to suck me. She followed it by diving into Debra's cunt, licking and sucking it. Now Debra's two holes were filled, and her excitement rose exponentially. My large shaft blocked her mouth, yet muffled noises could easily be heard.

I signaled to Briana to move the lower part of her body my way and continue manipulating Debra's pussy. I turned my head in Briana's direction, creating a triangle, where my cock was in Debra's mouth, Briana was licking Debra's cunt, and my mouth was sucking on Briana's pussy. The perfect triangle!

We continued for a couple of minutes, and then Debra's body jolted, and she began crying around my organ. I fucked her mouth for a while and came close to climax too. However, I thought that Briana deserved to cum with my cock deep inside her. I removed It from Debra's mouth, turned my body, and shoved my member inside Briana's vagina.

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers