Brianna & Arianna Ch. 01

Story Info
I start dating a new girl and get a surprise.
6.2k words
4.68
6.5k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,231 Followers

The inspiration to this story came from the real lives of April & Amelia Maddison as well as Anna & Lucy DeCinque.

...........................................................................................

I was depressed.

My girlfriend of 3 years decided to move to Australia, to be on the team that worked on preserving the Great Barrier Reef. My job as an engineer in San Diego was satisfying and profitable, and I hated to lose it in order to start my life over in another country. I tried to convince Cindy to stay and work as a marine biologist near by but she refused, telling me the Great Barrier Reef is the most lucrative place to work and this was once in a lifetime opportunity. Neither one of us agreed to give up their job and we separated with teary eyes. We promised to keep in touch. However, we both knew the long distance was a death blow to our relationship.

My best friend, Tommy, did his best to console me. He and his wife, Joan, invited me to dinners at their house and to watch movies with them. Spending time with them was nice, but being a third wheel bothered me.

One day, Tommy came to my house and suggested it was time to get over Cindy and find a new mate. I told him I wasn't ready for a new relationship after such a disappointing end to my prior one.

"Mike, you don't have to 'go steady' if you are not into it. Just give other girls a try. You are tall, handsome with an athletic body, smart, and have a great job. In short, you are what most girls would call the ideal candidate. Go on Tinder or any of the other sites and let girls contact you. I bet in the first month you'll have many girls to choose from. If I were in your shoes, I'd specify what I was looking for - Age range, religion, interests - hobbies, pets, travels, books, etc. Being original and slightly funny may help too. Meeting new people this way allows for casual meetings, intimate encounters, and if the chemistry is right, sometimes even to marriage. What do you say?"

"Tommy, you are so pushy! OK, I'll do it."

The next day I registered to Tinder. I mounted one of the pictures Cindy took on our last trip and scribbled, 'My name is Mike and I am 30 years young. A 6'2", 190 pounds, athletic build, loves to travel, action movies, dogs, and photography. If you are a woman between the ages of 20 and 32, and think we may find common subjects to talk about, I'll be happy to meet you.'

The following 3 days I was very busy at work, and hardly had time to eat. I came home late and fell asleep within minutes. The 4th day was easier and I remembered my message on Tinder. I arrived home and checked the site. I found 12 messages.

I looked at the pictures. Two girls looked very pretty. Others had pictures that hid more than revealed. I could not tell if it was intentional, lack of knowledge how to take photos, or not knowing how to attract the other gender.

I focused on the pretty girls. The first was white, 23 years old, college student from LA and seemed to be in good shape. The picture showed her from the waist up but her baggy blouse did not allow assessment of her chest. The other one was a smiley 25 years old with a Latin appearance, long dark hair, nice set of tits that protruded forward through her tight tee shirt. Her message was interesting, "My name is Brianna. I'd love to correspond with you and if we click, meet you. For me, chemistry is the most important factor. Everything else we can adjust to or compromise later. If we are destined to be together, you may get 2 in the price of 1... My private e-mail is BriannaG@gmail.com'

After comparing the 2 girls, I decided to go with Brianna. Both girls looked good but Brianna lived closer, in Chula Vista, and her message sounded more interesting.

I e-mailed her, 'I liked you in the picture. I attach 3 other pictures of me with the hope you like them. If you do, send me more photos of you and a phone number. I'd love to hear your voice.' The pictures I sent showed me riding a motorcycle, playing tennis, and dressed up for an important meeting with a client.

Her response arrived 20 minutes later, 'Mike, you look impressive. I attached 3 additional pictures, but they are for YOUR eyes only. If we do not connect, please delete them. My phone number is 619-........'

I looked at my watch. It was around 8 pm. I dialed her number.

"Hello. Mike, is it you?" Her voice sounded very pleasant.

"Yes, Brianna, that's me. I like your voice. And I loved your pictures."

"Which one did you like the best?"

Her first photo showed her in a summery skirt and short sleeve blouse in the middle of a corn field. In the next one, she wore a short red dress with high heels shoes. In the last one she was in a white bikini, displaying her voluptuous body.

I laughed, "You look beautiful in all 3 of them but I do not want to lie - The one in the swimsuit is my favorite. The original photo you sent emphasized your pretty face and hinted at a nice upper body. The bikini one display a gorgeous lady with attractive face and heavenly body..."

She chuckled, "That is what I like to hear. If you would have said the summery photo, you would be lying... I hate liars and fake flatterers."

"Lady, it's too early to compliment you on your fantastic body but I ogled your picture and realized that with women like you in the world, I'd never be able to turn gay..."

Her cheerful laugh sounded like small bells. I haven't met her and already felt a connection.

"Brianna, tell me what you want to know about me and I'll be happy to answer. All my questions I'd like to keep to the time I can meet you."

"You said you are an athlete. I see you play tennis. Do you participate in other sports?"

"I play tennis twice a week with a friend and sometimes we join another couple on the same court. I also go to the gym two evenings. I try to diversify the machines I use, and usually finish by doing 20 laps in the pool. How about you?"

"I am much lazier. I do yoga two nights a week and walk my mini schnauzer twice a day."

"Brianna, can we meet for a coffee and talk somewhere?"

"Before we meet, I have a delicate question to ask. Do you have STD? Were you tested for one?"

I giggled, "I thought it's too early to discuss sex... The last time I was tested was 2 years ago, and it was negative for everything."

"Mike, I am a straight-shooter. I believe that if we agree to meet, sooner or later sex will come up. I'd rather know in advance that you are clean before emotions cloud our judgement."

"I agree with you. Let's make a deal - Both of us will take the blood and urine tests this week and attach the official results to an e-mail. Is it OK to assume that after negative results we'll meet?"

"Yes!"

"I am anxious to see you the earliest possible. I'll check it tomorrow. The results will take up to 3 days. May I still call you and hear your voice before the results are ready?"

"Sure. And if I didn't mention it yet, I find you very attractive too..."

"It's good to know I have a chance..."

Her now familiar laugh echoed through my phone and then she disconnected.

...

I called Brianna the following evening. She giggled, "Mike, you sound enthusiastic. I am in my room with another girl. Would you still like to talk or you rather do it some other time?"

"I do not wish to bother you when you have company. I'll call you tomorrow evening."

"Tomorrow then."

The next afternoon, at 5 pm, I dialed her number again. She said, "It's a good time. I am by myself now. So what would you like to talk about?"

"I'd be interested to know anything you can tell me about yourself."

She hesitated, "I don't know where to start... I like to see movies on the big screen, mostly romantic dramas but if they also have some action, it's better as long as they are not horror or display too many killings. Foreign movies are also OK, mainly French and Italians. I told you about my yoga and walking my dog. I use my computer and phone but much less than others I know. When I have free time I read books. I prefer biographies."

"Whose biographies you've read lately?"

"The last 3 were Emilia Erhardt, Frida Kahlo and John Holmes."

I laughed, "The first 2 were great women. Is John Holmes the famous porn star?"

"Yes."

"What made you interested in his life?"

"Several months ago I started reading about people who contracted HIV. I read about the lives of Rock Hudson and Magic Johnson. John Holmes died from AIDS too."

"So now you know about him much more than me. I heard he was the first famous porn star. Years ago I watched 2 of his porn movies."

"Mike, Holmes was known in the industry as 'the guy with the huge cock and fantastic prowess.' I find it interesting theoretically, although I doubt I'd enjoy having sex with a guy whose organ is 12" long... Agree?"

"Brianna, I never had sex with another guy so I cannot answer it, but I guess when it is too big, it may hurt and certain sexual acts may not be possible."

"That's what I meant. Do you mind if I ask you a 'private' question?"

"You can ask me anything. If I think it's inappropriate, I won't answer."

"I mentioned John Holmes dick size. Is yours closer to his or to a 3 incher?..."

I had a big laugh, "It is interesting that we haven't met yet and we already talked about STD test, a porn star, and my pecker's size. Anyway, years ago, when I was curious about my length during erection, it measured about 8". Is it to little or too big?"

"Some girls may find it threatening but in my book, it's perfect. Are you lying?"

"Let's meet and I'll prove it to you."

"Mike, as I mentioned before, I don't like to talk too long on the phone. Let's meet at Starbucks on 555 Broadway. Are you free now? I can meet you there at 7."

"Terrific. I'll be there."

...

I shaved, showered, and put on clean jeans, a nice long sleeve light blue shirt, and relatively new sneakers. I drove my Lexus 350rx and was there 10 minutes early. I found a flower shop nearby and bought a dozen of pink roses. Luckily, the Starbucks place had a free table. I sat and waited for her. She arrived 5 minutes late.

She approached me, and said, "Mike I am sorry to be late, but I couldn't find a parking spot."

"I don't care. You are here now."

I stared at her. Her face was pretty, and the long dark hair framed it nicely. She had long silver earrings and a touch of reddish lipstick. I estimated Brianna at 5'6", 125 pounds. She was slim, yet not too skinny and her C-cup breasts looked really good!

She saw me ogling her and had a little smile. When I gazed at her face again she smirked, "Did I pass 'the Mike test?' Let me know if not, so I can return home."

I confessed, "Brianna, you look gorgeous."

"You look good yourself. From previous experience of meeting men after connecting online, most lie about themselves. It may be the age, weight, height, hair, or... everything. Judging by your look, I could not find a flaw yet. Will you help me find one?"

I handed her the flowers, and chuckled, "Everything I said was true. The only detail you cannot verify yet is my penis size. I assume this detail is not important YET, but if you think differently, we can find a secluded place and I'll prove it..."

Brianna stared at my eyes, "You should know one thing about me - I am not shy and I hate to pretend. I feel comfortable with guys who are the same. I find you attractive and as such, I have no reservations to have sex with you. However, neither of us have the STD test results yet, so no sex tonight. On the other hand, if you are in the mood, we can see a movie together or go to Diamond Jim's place."

"I heard about Diamond Jim's. It's a dancing bar, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"Let's go there. Do you want to eat somewhere first?"

"Let's grab a crape and then we'll go to the bar."

...

We reached the bar at 8:30. The music was pleasant, but there was no place to sit. I ordered vodka and watermelon punch for Brianna and a beer for myself. Guests started gathering and when our glasses were empty we started dancing. It was a slow dance and she eased her way into my arms. Shortly after, we were moving among other couples. Slow dances are rare in these clubs but the second one was slow too. Brianna leaned her head on my shoulder and hugged my waist. She smelled fantastic. Her breasts crushed against my chest, waking up my cock. It started extending and hardening.

Unfortunately, it was not easy to hide an 8" member when erect. I tried to distance my groin from her body but she pulled my waist and her body was almost glued to mine. There was no way she wouldn't feel the growing pole between us.

I continued dancing slowly, trying to find an excuse when she'd blame me for sporting a stiffy. Her condemnation never came. I just saw a little smile, and then she raised her face to me, "Mike, you really didn't lie about your size. It definitely feels like 8"..."

I giggled, "Do you always check a guy's equipment during a dance?"

She glanced at me sternly, "Not really. I told you I felt good about you. If our STD results were negative and ready, I'd go to bed with you."

I caressed her cheek, "Brianna, you are pretty and very sexy. Sorry I could not control my unruly member."

"Mike, don't apologize. What happened to you is a genuine compliment. I like you and hope our tests are OK. Until then, if you are still in the mood, we can play, but no crossing 3rd base..."

We left the bar and entered my car. I drove to Bay View Park and found a scenic place that revealed the city with all its glory. We watched the impressive sight for a moment.

Brianna sighed, "It's so beautiful and romantic here." She turned her face to me, closed her eyes and pouted her lips.

I couldn't miss the opportunity. I leaned into her, kissed her lips softly, and disengaged.

She opened her eyes, "Again!"

I kissed her again and she parted her lips for me. My tongue penetrated her hot mouth and touched her palate. Her tongue met mine for a short dance. She hugged me and whispered, "I like your manly smell. And I love your kisses."

I mumbled, "Lady, I am trying to behave, but it's not easy. Your kisses and gorgeous body make my blood boil."

She chortled, "Mikey, if you want to touch me, that's OK. I am aroused too. The only thing I'd rather avoid is a penetration, but everything else is agreeable, and... highly recommended."

This was a hint that even a dumb guy like me could comprehend. I French kissed her sweet mouth and my hand cupped her ample tit above her blouse. Her nipple hardened under the soft bra, and she arched her back, pushing it into my palm. Next, I unbuttoned her blouse slowly, hearing her breathing accelerate and her pulse gallop. Her pink bra barely contained her voluptuous breasts. I unclasped it, and exposed the most beautiful tits I ever saw. On her slim body, her creamy mammaries looked huge. The quarter size nipples were dark and hard. They stared at me, begging to be sucked!

I bent toward her chest, took a nipple between my lips and milked it gently. Brianna gasped and her hand caressed my hair, "Your lips are killing me. You have no idea how wet I am right now..."

"Brianna, I am very horny too. We do not have to have an intercourse. I can lick you until you come."

"That will be unfair to you. Look, I can't wait. I need you inside me. If you tell me you are clean, I'll take your word for it..."

"As I said, I haven't tested in a long time but I do not have any symptoms, and haven't had sex in a long time."

"Mikey, undress and fuck me hard. I want your massive cock ramming into me. I wish to see if you know how to use your tool."

We were both naked in no time. Her body looked even better than I imagined - Her breasts protruded upward, showing no sag despite their size, and the narrow waist led to her scant bush hair and puffy moist labia.

She pushed the back of the seat to make it almost flat, leaned backward, spread her shapely thighs, and winked at me. I moved clumsily between her legs and then she first saw my rod. Her respiration stopped and she whispered, "Oh god, that's big! Please, be gentle."

I aimed the spongy head at her snatch and gingerly inserted it inside. Her drenched cunt was very helpful. I gradually moved deeper, making my way through a tight pussy, that slowly expanded around my insisting shaft.

I was barely halfway in when she began shuddering and moaning. I continued, paving my way toward the promise land, feeling her shaking increase the deeper I was. Eventually I reached her cervix. I stopped there for a short time, letting her cunt walls adjust to the new hard guest. And then, I started pounding her vagina. Initially, I was very gentle, but my strokes intensified gradually.

Brianna's body convulsed uncontrollably under me and I could hear between her screams half sentences, "Oh, GOD! Youu are kiiiling meee. I caan feeel you in myy throaat! Fuck meee haaarderr!"

Realizing she loved my action, I accelerated my drilling and plowed her with abandonment. Her tits jiggled in front of my face, moving me closer to a point of no return.

I tweaked her nipples hard and seconds later came deep inside her cunt with a loud roar. I poured a large amount of slimy stuff into her hungry pussy. When I finished ejaculating, my cock refused to deflate. I took advantage of my persistent stiffy and continued fucking her relentlessly. I stared at her face - She was grimacing, sweating, and her movements were erratic. I drilled her for another 10 minutes mercilessly, and then felt my prick beginning to shrivel. I slowed down and later pulled out.

I caressed her sweaty, unconscious body, and kissed her lips lightly. I whispered, "Briana dear, it was a wonderful treat to play with your amazing body. It was the best sex I had in a very long time..."

Slowly Brianna regained her consciousness and strength. A small smile decorated her face and she mumbled, "Mike, if this is the way you perform in bed, I may become addicted to it very soon..."

I kissed her lips. "Honey, I loved what we did too. This time it was in my car, a not-very-comfortable-place-for-sex. Imagine how much better it can be in a good place!"

...

The next evening Brianna came to visit me at my house.

Both of us had our STD test results that showed we were negative for all the tested bugs. She grinned, "I like what we did last night but I was scared- What if you were positive? So now we are worry-free..."

"Brianna, you are my guest and first time here. Let me show you my house. The outdoor part had a small pool, a jacuzzi for 4 people, a few fruit trees and a fenced 1 acre yard. The inside had a vast basement with a ping pong table, a pool table, and a small bar with a space for dancing. The first floor had a nicely decorated living room, the kitchen, a toilet/bathroom, and a guestroom. The second floor had another guest room, my work room and the master bedroom with an attached luxury bathroom.

Brianna gazed at my bedroom and smirked, "If I didn't know you better, I'd think the reason we ended the home tour at the bedroom was to seduce me..."

I faked innocence, "I would have never dreamt of doing such a thing."

She laughed, "I don't believe you for a moment, but you are much stronger than me, so I give in to your unspoken demands."

I loved the way she phrased her wish to have sex...

"Girl, are you interested in using the jacuzzi before going to bed?"

"But I did not bring a swimsuit?..."

I giggled, "It's only us 2 in the house, and you already agreed to have sex. Why do you need a swimsuit?"

"Because you may get horny and attack me in the bubbly water..."

"So?!..."

"I am afraid to drown."

"I am a good swimmer. I even passed a CPR class - I'll save you. In case you become unconscious in the water, I'll start with a tit massage, sorry, I meant chest compressions, followed by French kissing you, sorry again, mouth-to-mouth respirations, then I'll check your inner core temperature with my 8" thermometer..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,231 Followers
12