Brianna Holdings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the picture had been taken I cleaned up as best I could and I was pleasantly surprised when he unclipped the leash, found my clothes and then offered to drive me back to my car. All very civilised behaviour coming from someone who had recently been acting the complete animal, I thought.

It was all very surreal and as I drove myself home I could not believe what an incredible time I had enjoyed. For sure, I didn't let on to the others that from my point of view it was entirely consensual, I think they were getting a kick out of the taboo nature of what had occurred, but nevertheless, it had been a surreal experience. I tried desperately to hold onto that thought for I was well aware of the consequences should my glorious gang bang be found out.

It was a couple of days later that my husband returned home. I had the usual interrogation as to what I had been doing in his absence and I, as usual, said, "... not much other than looking after business .." which, as always, satisfied him. I feigned interest in his trip and asked how negotiations had gone with the new contract and he responded in his usual tight-lipped fashion but indicated that with there being competition from another company it was a close-run thing and he didn't need to be taking any risks. Then again, him being a bit of a 'drama queen' that's just the sort of thing that I would have expected him to say and nothing more was mentioned and we both settled down into the usual rut of all work and no play.

A few more days passed by and I was firmly back into my boring routine when my complacency was given a jolt. All I can say is that thank goodness it is me that is responsible for dealing with the daily post for I opened an unmarked large envelope and pulled out some photographs clipped together which had a note attached. I riffled through the pictures and was horrified to see that in every one I was naked except for running shoes on my feet. There must have been six or more glossy pictures and all showed me in different poses ranging from my being tied to the table to being on my knees sucking at stiff black cocks. Others showed me on my knees being fucked doggy style or being attended to just good ol' plain missionary. They might have been different poses but there was one thing the same in all of them and that was in each I had canvas straps tied around my wrists and a collar around my neck. In every picture there was the clear evidence of sperm coating my body in all the expected places and, most embarrassing, if there was a face-shot of me then I was grinning like the cat that got the cream (which in a sense was accurate!) The other people's faces in the pictures were not shown but it was evident that they were all black as was the hand that was holding the leash.

I was mortified, even more so when I realised that the straps and the collars all had our distinctive company logo running through the length which gave no doubt as to their provenance.

However, that wasn't the worse aspect of the pictures for each of the images had been manipulated with something like Photoshop so that an overlay of text made them appeared to be adverts for stuff like Bondage restraints or kinky toys. I read the various strap-lines with horror ..

'For all your BDMS needs - Brianna Holdings'

'100% satisfaction guaranteed, as tested by the CEO's wife - Brianna Holdings'

'Safety, our watchword in Aviation and the Bedroom - Brianna Holdings'

'Colour-fast, Stain-proof but washable - Brianna Holdings'

.. and so forth.

I hastily stuffed the photos back in the envelope before anyone else could catch sight. As I did so I glimpsed the note that was attached, it simply said 'we need to talk' and gave a cell phone number.

I was numb with shock and it must have shown for even my husband noticed that I was not my usual breezy self. He didn't make much of a comment other than ask if I would be OK to be left in the office alone as he needed to go and meet with some Air Force people at our industrial site to follow up on the contract negotiations. I told him I'd be fine but was secretly relieved to see him go as it would give me the opportunity to call the number. I took out the envelope from my desk drawer.

I was not surprised to hear the familiar voice of 'the leader' answer my call. He gave me no time to speak, "Hi, been waiting on you calling ... what do you think ... did you like your pictures .. wadda ya think about of my ideas for running a sales campaign ...?!"

My blood ran cold as I listened to him prattling on spouting this nonsense and I reacted in the only way possible, I burst into tears and blubbed, "Are you crazy, you can't do that. My husband would kill me if he saw those pictures."

"Oh, can't I? You wanna bet 'cos there ain't no way you can stop me ..."

I was lost for words as my mind grappled with the situation but I didn't need to respond for he continued, " .. but maybe there is something you could do that might make things right ..."

By now I was desperate to find a way out of this horrible mess which I told myself was not of my making, I blubbed, "What do you mean, 'make things right'?"

"Well, I'm thinking that this here job I'm doing is worth more than jus' being paid minimum wage. I figure it must be worth your while to see that I get a raise ..."

That's when then penny dropped and I realised what getting the envelope was all about, I was being scammed, it was blackmail, pure and simple. That was confirmed when he continued, "... or maybe your ol' man might like to see em' ... Hey, wait a minute, he's just walked in with some guys in uniform, do you think they might be interested in seeing what you've been using these straps for ...?!"

Oh my God, this was turning into my worst nightmare. He had me just where he wanted and I must have sounded desperate when I blurted, "No, please, don't you dare, don't do that .. I'm sure I can work something out ... please, just don't let my husband see those pictures .. we can fix this .."

The line went silent for a few seconds except for the sound of my tormentor's breathing until I heard my husband's voice in the background who I figured must be introducing his visitors to the people in the workshop. The sound of hubby's voice became louder then without further discussion my caller said, "Gotta go" and the line went dead.

It was a short while later that my phone gave a 'ping' to announce that I had a text. It was short and sweet, 'U no what to do 4 me. Call u later'.

Yep, I knew what I had to do but in the short time it took before the text arrived I had already figured out that what he was asking wasn't so unreasonable or impossible to provide for the solution was very simple. I was responsible for payroll and my husband being completely disinterested in the admin side of things never looked as far as the details of things like what his workers were being paid. His interest in finance only went as far as looking at the bottom line and as long as the business was turning a profit then he would never know that an unauthorised raise had been given to one of his minimum wage workers. Yes, I could fix this.

Nevertheless, it was a nervous couple of days that were spent before I got that second call but in the meantime I took the precaution of making a few adjustments to the pay package of this black bastard who was blackmailing me. My husband was equally preoccupied but his concerns were all about closing out the contract with the Air Force. It was almost a done deal but rather than the orders for our harnesses being a fixed price arrangement it seemed it would be a rolling contract and subject to on-going and constant review, that is, very fragile and subject to cancellation. Hubby wasn't happy about it but what could he do but accept the arrangement as in the short term it promised to be very profitable.

"Even more reason to give me what I'm after," said the black bastard when he called; he clearly knew the score. I told him what I had done as far as his pay-check was concerned and he seemed to be satisfied with the numbers that I gave him and in return he gave a half-hearted and unconvincing assurance that the pictures would not be distributed any further, "It can be our secret".

I was not convinced and it turned out that my scepticism was justified.

I'll tell you about that later ...

******

12