Brianna-Leah Joins the AirForce

Story Info
Three Women join the AirForce.
2.8k words
4.15
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story by Brianna-Leah

Brianna-Leah Joins the Air Force

Brianna had earned her private pilot's license. And now she was enrolled in the Air Force flight school to take fighter pilot training. She was very happy at that. And she was happy that there were some other young women taking the same training. It would have been awkward being the only girl there. She didn't have a boyfriend yet but there were certainly some dishy guys around.

She noticed two other women, Cassie and Adriana in her class. They were her age and both were very attractive. What beautiful, sexy names they both had too. Cassie started talking to Brianna-Leah Friday after class. Adriana joined them and they told Brianna they were room mates. But more than that they asked her if she would come over for dinner with them. Wow, "YES" she said.

Three aviator girls together for dinner. She loved the thought. Dinner at six she was told and away she went to shower and dress for the evening. She noticed some of the guys watching them and whispering to themselves. No doubt they were undressing the three of them with their eyes and imagining what the sex would be like. She laughed to herself.

Cassie and Adriana were interesting. Both from the Midwest prairies, they were down to earth girls. Cassie was 5 ft 10 and a beautiful blonde. She wore her hair longer than shoulder length and was statuesque. She had lovely facial features, very pretty. She was shapely too with a woman's baby making hips. But her breasts. Yes her breasts. They were incredible. Full, pert they instantly made the guys all drool, figuratively speaking, of course. A full 40DD cup. She had a nice easy going style and was soft spoken too. Brianna liked her right away. And she seemed to like Brianna-Leah.

Adriana was a little different. About as tall as Cassie was and just a little less busty at 38D cup. She was very shapely too and had jet black gorgeous shoulder length hair and dark eyes. She was a little more direct than Cassie was but still very nice. You could tell she did not suffer fools gladly as they say. She was probably east European ancestry and had the typical smokey good looks. She looked like a cross between American Betty Page and the English girl Jennifer Eccles. Quite the pair!

Brianna showered and dried herself. She selected black pantyhose over clean white satin panties. Then on went her pink miniskirt. But before she put all that on she thought of sex and how long it had been for her since she enjoyed a man. She ran her finger from her perineum through her downy pubic hair and into her vagina, softly moaning as she did so. Her vagina was always moist and ready to be penetrated. But not now.

She placed a pantyliner (just to make sure) into the panties and pulled them on. Then she dressed completely and combed her lovely, long blonde hair. It cascaded nicely over her shoulders. She looked pretty and sexy all at once. She grabbed a bottle of Vera Wang "Princess" perfume and sprayed some on both wrists and her neck. She loved the scent of it. Tonight it was ok to use it but they weren't allowed to use perfume in training and especially not in the aircraft. Then off she went.

Cassie and Adriana lived just off the base where they trained. They could hear the jets from the apartment. Brianna grabbed her bottle of wine and went to their door. Cassie was already at the door waiting for her. She had a halter top and tight shorts on. She looked pretty and no one could miss her pert breasts. They almost shouted "Hey, you guys - look at us". And she had such a nice smile on her face. Adriana greeted her with a hug and said "Hi Sweetie". Adriana looked sultry like a smouldering fire ready to............ well, you get the idea.

The three young women talked about their experiences getting their pilot's license and being in military training. There was quite a bit of laughter. They enjoyed a nice dinner and had 3 or 4 glasses of wine each so there were no inhibitions left. Adriana asked Brianna-Leah about her boyfriends. Then the flood gates opened. Brianna related her experiences with men as more wine was poured. She told them about her English boyfriend and how he had abused her. One day he asked Brianna if he could make a video of her. She was 18 years old at that time and a little naive and said "Sure". He was much older about 30.

He said he wanted to make a BDSM video and she said "What is that?" He said "You'll find out". She was skimpily dressed but already she had a buxom body with nice full breasts and very womanly hips. He placed her face down over the edge of his bed. He tied her at her wrists to the sides of the bed and at her waist to the end of it. He tied her ankles together. She couldn't move.

Cassie and Adriana stared wide eyed at her, wondering what was coming next. They said, "Go on, then what did he do?" Tears welled up in Brianna's eyes as she told them. She related how he pulled her shorts and panties down while the cameras filmed from behind her, her side and also a closeup of her face. He fondled her gorgeous bottom then picked up a 16 inch long heavy wooden wash brush. Brianna felt a strange excitement wash over her.

While the "film rolled" the first stroke landed across her bottom. She let out a shriek. A second stroke. A third stroke and the tears began to flow. Her mascara flowed down her cheeks. She was aware the camera trained on her face was capturing every reaction to the spanking. She winced with each stroke. Another loud smack followed closely by 25 in quick succession. The sting had not subsided before she got the next stroke. The strokes hurt a lot but she was beginning to, in a strange perverse way, enjoy it.

The pain was unbearable and bearable all at the same time as he spanked her 18 year old bottom. Oh God it hurt so much. And then she felt warm and excited. Both sides of her bottom were getting very red if not purple. Now 50 strokes of the brush had been given. She sobbed loudly but then heard herself saying "Harder". He told her to get her head up so the camera could see her tear stained face. At first she didn't comply and then came another 5 strokes on the most sensitive area of her buttocks close to her anus. She wailed and sobbed harder than ever.

She did raise her head but pleaded with him to stop. "Please stop. Please stop." Then in the next second she said "Spank me hard". He laughed and said "Nothing doing". Her bottom now had angry bruises appearing. He grabbed a leather 2 tailed whip and showed it to her. It was about 3 feet long and made from thick leather. He said this is what BDSM is all about. She looked at the whip and said "Oh my God, Oh My God, are you going to whip my ass with that?" He smiled a wicked smile and said, "Now you are really going to feel it".

He swung the lash high over his head and brought it down hard across her nice full bottom. She screamed a blood curdling scream. Again the whip came down across her bottom biting hard into her tender flesh. She was not fat but she was buxom having baby making hips and an appropriate sized bottom. There was lots of territory for the lash to mark and Brianna did mark very nicely.

Now the bruises were covered by 4 angry raised welts. But he wasn't finished, oh no. Brianna got 50 lashes across her bottom all recorded on video. She struggled to break free and sobbed. She screamed at each stroke of the whip. She had never felt such pain in her life. Her bottom was striped from its top right to her womanhood and from one hip to the other. Then she felt a warm wave of sensuousness wash over her.

He smiled and said, "So now you know!" He moved the rear camera off to the side so it would record his penetrating her. As she quietly sobbed he easily became erect - all thick 8 inches of him. He slid the glans up and down her slit and then found his mark and firmly pushed. As he stroked Brianna began to forget her whipping and enjoy the sex. She was still tied down and he was holding on to her hips while he stroked her. Little did she know the entire episode would be published to the internet with her as the star attraction.

Cassie and Adriana were shocked. They asked, "Did you call the police?" Brianna-Leah said no -- she loved him. But that was 8 years ago anyway and her bottom did eventually heal up although she still bore the scars from the lash today. Adriana started clearing up the dishes and Cassie started loading the dishwasher. Brianna went to the kitchen to help but they said no so she just leaned against the counter to talk with them while they worked. As they finished Adriana drew very close to Brianna and put her hand in Brianna's. Then she intertwined her fingers. She said, "That is quite the story!" Then she closed in to whisper something in Brianna's ear. She said, "Have you ever been kissed by a girl?"

Without waiting for an answer Adriana's lips were on Brianna's. She pressed and gave the startled girl a very long and passionate kiss. Brianna felt Adriana's tongue between her lips teasing hers. She started to respond but she had never kissed another girl. Ever. Now Adriana moved fully in front and clasped her with her arms right around her. She pulled her tightly towards her. Adriana's full 38 D breasts were pushed into Brianna's. Now Brianna knew exactly what Adriana wanted.

Cassie said, "You two look very comfortable" as she closed the dishwasher. Then she drew them both close to her. She kissed Adriana then took up with Brianna. She gave her such a passionate kiss the poor girl's head was swimming. Cassie grabbed them both by the hand and led them down the hallway to their bedroom. Both girls giggled as they allowed themselves to be led down the hall. There was only one Queen size bed. And now there were three girls. Three buxom, busty, twenty-something women, all with healthy bodies and healthy sex drives.

Brianna spoke first saying, "Is there enough room on it for all of us?" and she burst out giggling uncontrollably. Cassie responded by pulling her close again for another passionate kiss. At the same time her hands went under Brianna's skirt waist and down and off came her skirt. From behind Adriana reached under Brianna's pantyhose and panties. Deeper, deeper until fingers found Brianna's cleft. The fingers probed her pubic hair and found the wetness of her vagina. Adriana pulled out her fingers and brought them to her nose before saying, "You smell heavenly, Sweetie". Now Cassie stripped all her own clothes off to her panties. She kissed Brianna again and said to her "Take my panties down then give me your fingers. I want you in me, we both want you tonight".

It wasn't long until all three were completely nude. Three luscious young women primed and read for sex. First Cassie then Adriana took the girl's large nipples into their mouths and began to suckle. One on the left side the other on the right. Adriana then went lower and tenderly kissed Brianna's pubic hair and then finally her tongue was between Brianna's labia. She forced Brianna's legs open and plunged her tongue into her vulva. It was so sweet, so erotic, so sensual, so wonderful. She had never been kissed by another girl, at least in a sexual way, before. Now she had 2 girls attending to her, one on her breasts, one with her tongue in her vagina.

The sweet, sweet smell of hot woman permeated the bedroom's air. Adriana lay down first. She pulled Brianna down on top of her and rolled her on to her side all the while her mouth was glued to Brianna's. Brianna was getting very hot. She could feel that special tingling between her legs. Cassie joined them on the other side. She fondled Brianna's bottom (and she could feel the rough, raised scar tissue left from the whipping) then pushed her hand between her legs and quickly began to finger fuck Brianna.

Loud moans followed. Loud, sexy, sultry moans. She said, "Yes, Yes, Please, Harder, Harder, Fuck Me Harder." Cassie had 3 fingers giving it to Brianna. Adriana reached under and started stimulating her clitoris. Brianna had so much stimulus between her legs that she could feel herself letting go. Slowly at first, then a huge wave washed over her. A warm, soft wave that seemed to turn everything to soft shades of pink.

Adriana kissed her mouth and now deeply French kissed her in the middle of all her moaning. All three were moaning and sighing. Brianna came with a tremendous series of shudderings. She literally shook while the other two held her and caressed her. What an introduction to these girls. And what wonderful hosts they were. And what sexy ladies.

Cassie and Adriana stopped moving and just held her close. Brianna had one lover against her back and another glued to her front. Cassie was holding Brianna's breasts as Adriana just softly kissed her face. The orgasm had exhausted her but not her hosts. Adriana said, "Wow, Girl you go off like a jet engine in a Warthog. Now you can do something for us."

She rolled Brianna onto her back and then straddled her chest with her legs. She moved her very wet vulva over Brianna's mouth and descended until her labia minora kissed Brianna's lips. Brianna tasted her lovely vaginal mucous and then gave her oral sex. Cassie moved in front of Adriana just above Brianna's head. She passionately kissed her No. 1 girl who came in a more controlled, smooth orgasm with less moaning but still great satisfaction. As she came she moaned "Oh Cassie, oh Cassie."

Two down and one to go. Now it was Cassie's turn. But Cassie was different. She liked to use the strap-on. Adriana lay on top of Brianna with legs wide open so that either girl could be accessed from behind. She said to Brianna, "Do you like anal?" Brianna said she didn't know, she had never tried it. By now Cassie was armed with a nice, thick 8 inch strap-on dildo. She plunged it into Brianna's vag to the hilt. Brianna squealed with pleasure. Cassie stroked her hard until each movement brought moans from both girls. The strap-on directly stimulated Cassie's clitoris and it did not take long for her to orgasm.

Abruptly she pulled out and plunged it into Adriana's rear entry. It was well lubed and it went in to the hilt. Now Adriana and Cassie moaned together. The dildo strongly stimulated Cassie and she came to a shuddering orgasm. Adriana said, "Oh that was very nice. If you did that for another 2 minutes I would have come again Honey."

Well what does a girl do for an encore after an evening like that? They slept in each other's arms. They were so satisfied they slept soundly. Brianna so enjoyed these girl's company she knew she wanted it again. Did she really need a man with these two girls in her life??????

It had been low lighting in the bedroom but now the lights were on and it was morning so the sunlight streamed in. Brianna rolled over on to her front and sighed. She was so happy. Then Cassie looked at Brianna's derriere and sucked in a deep breath. She lay next to her on the bed and ran her fingers over Brianna's bottom. There was scar tissue from one hip to the other, criss-crossing, welts laying over each other. Her bottom was still beautiful but it was obvious that she had received severe discipline. Adriana lay down next to her and fondled the girl's bottom too. It had long ago healed but it was still an impressive sight. For a BDSM aficionado it was a gorgeous sight.

Adriana asked her, "Did you get all this from that one boyfriend you told us about?" Brianna-Leah offered a sheepish "No, not exactly". Cassie and Adriana looked at each other then smiles came to both their faces. Adriana forced the girl to the edge of the bed and held her there with her bottom up then said "Cassie go get the strap".