Brian's Choice Ch. 00-01

Story Info
Brian finds himself drawn into a magical blood feud.
6.7k words
4.59
22k
58

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

PROLOGUE:

Jenny gasped as he entered her. He wasn't rough, but the pain of her hymen tearing still brought tears to her eyes. He filled her, he possessed her, and she couldn't stop him. Well, she probably could have, but she would have had to stop herself first, and she had already lost that battle.

He stayed mostly still, deep inside her, gently rocking up and down, his crotch grinding her clit, sending bolts of pleasure through her body until they overwhelmed the receding pain of her lost virginity. She whimpered. "Mike, we can't do this," she told him yet again once she could somewhat speak. She clung to him as a wave of pleasure rocked her. "You're my brother!"

"We're already doing this. Just as I told you."

"What?"

"You were going to give me your virginity, and let me fuck my baby into you. I told you this months ago. Don't you remember?"

She almost came at the thought of his baby inside her; as it was the thought brought her to the edge. Now, she remembered. But that had been a joke, right? They had both drunk too much, and were flirting too much, but nothing was supposed to come of it. He was her brother; brothers didn't do this. But her body wanted it so bad. Wanted his baby. Intellectually she wanted to stop but she wasn't in control anymore; her inner animal reigned supreme and it was going to get her pregnant.

But while her body shifted and squirmed underneath him, seeking not just its own orgasm but his seed shot deep within her, her mind kept racing. None of the other guys she had dated ever turned her on like this, to where she couldn't say no. Her body hadn't reacted to Mike before like this either. She did get horny whenever she was close to ovulating, like now, but it had never been this intense.

Then, as he started to move inside her, she worked it out. "Magic!" she cried out. "You hexed me!"

"Potioned. But, yes."

"But, incest!"

"Relax, it'll be fine."

Deep inside, she knew she should be pissed off at him. Sure, she'd had fantasies about him fucking her, but that was never meant to become reality. Not only was she not ready to be a mother, incest babies almost never did well, and there was no way she could simply take care of the problem later without destroying her own magic. But at that moment, the pleasure was driving out any chance of her getting angry. Instead of fighting him, she moaned, and thrust herself up to meet his fucking. She did try to complain, although stringing words into a sentence was becoming more and more difficult. "Family magic...not -- gasp -- meant for this!" And then, because of that magic -- although perhaps the thrill of breaking that taboo helped -- she came.

And came again, and again. He kept speeding up, and the orgasms kept crashing over her, and all conscious thought ended. Then as he seeded her, the final tidal wave of pleasure drove away consciousness itself.

CHAPTER 1:

The class had barely started, but went silent as the new guy walked in. They all stared at him, except for Leah and Tracey, who stared at her. It was chemistry class, and normally the class had to pair up, except there was an odd number of students, so Susan stuck with her friends and the teacher allowed it. But the new guy would need a partner, and her friends Leah and Tracey were lesbians. It didn't take a genius to realize the teacher would expect one of them to partner with the new guy, and neither of them would want to do it. She'd have to take one for the team.

Susan sighed; sure enough, the teacher looked their way, and when she grabbed her things he nodded his head towards an empty lab station at the far back of the class. "This is Brian Harris," he said. "He just moved here from out of state. Brian, this will be your lab station, and Susan here just volunteered to be your partner. If you're behind, Susan will catch you up; she's one of the best in the class." Of course she was; Susan had prior experience.

Susan couldn't complain too much about the new arrangement, though. With his blue eyes, shoulder length blond hair, and muscular build, he could have stepped out of the front cover of one of her mother's romance novels. In addition, the teacher would have to cut her some slack if he didn't know what he was doing; if she fell behind it would obviously be because he wasn't ready for the material. After all, he was a "jock" type from the looks of it; she might find herself doing more of the teacher's job than actually completing the assignments.

"I've heard you're a troublemaker," Susan heard the teacher say, more quietly so only she and Brian heard; Brian in turn set his face and stared back silently. "I've also heard what kind of trouble you make. If you need any help, I'm in your corner. Susan, please check Brian out on lab safety, and prep him for next week's assignment." The teacher then turned away and went back to supervising the other students, leaving a rather shocked boy for Susan to manage.

Now, Susan stared at Brian, unsure of what to say. Troublemaker? And what sort of "trouble" was good enough to please a teacher? Brian, however, recovered first, and stared at Susan, waiting for her to begin.

So, Susan did as instructed. She learned Brian knew about basic lab safety already, but didn't know about next week's assignment, of course, as a new chemistry book came with the new school. He seemed intelligent enough, but only his future performance would prove it. As things were, they finished the class with shared notes on the next assignment that would hopefully prevent mistakes.

Susan moved on to her other classes, and didn't see Brian again until lunch. Susan's first clue was watching her friends; both Leah and Tracey looked up and past her from the opposite side of the table. She glanced behind her, and there he was.

"May I join you?"

"Please do," Tracey responded, and Leah nodded her head in agreement. As he sat, Susan looked at her friends; Tracey was grinning, and Leah was smug. Were they trying to set her up with the new guy? Susan stared at them in confusion; with the number of times she'd heard them gripe about boys, just tolerating Brian would be a minor miracle, yet they had welcomed him and started talking to him as he sat down.

Susan stayed mostly silent, eating her food, until Tracey asked Brian how Los Angeles was. "Wait," she interrupted. "How do you know where he's from?"

"My mom told me in between classes," Tracey said. "She thinks Brian here might cure me of being a lesbian, but I think you need him as a boyfriend more."

So challenged, Susan blushed -- and nobody blushes better than a redhead blushes, because it makes the freckles stand out. She managed to not hide her face in embarrassment, but only because Brian purposefully didn't look her way.

"So you know why I'm here," he stated flatly.

"I'm sorry, Brian, but everybody knows why you're here."

"Well, Susan doesn't," Leah said.

"Yeah, but she's the oblivious one. Always with her head stuck in a book." Susan was an introvert. Of course she was; Leah and Tracey were her only friends. Nobody else would give her the time of day. If Leah and Tracey hadn't been lesbians, and thus also ostracized by the rest of the school, they too might have turned their backs on her.

"Your mom told you," Brian stated.

"The principle didn't shut his door when he yelled at you; that wasn't coincidence. My mom is his secretary, and she's not the only one to overhear."

Brian sighed. "We came here to get away from this."

Tracey blinked. "What? Why would you want to get away from that?"

"I got expelled for sending half the football team to the hospital," he admitted.

"Yeah, but you left out the important part. The 'why'."

"Nobody there cared about the 'why'. From the way I've been treated here already, few people here care about it either. Especially the principal; all he cares about is that I'm a 'lethal weapon' or something."

"Well, we do," Leah said. "You protected your girlfriend from being gang-raped by that football team. The guys around here may have heard of that and so they don't trust you, but us girls are different. Hell, Tracey and I are lesbians, but if we ever wanted babies, we'd be knocking on your door for that."

"The girls there didn't see it the same way you do."

"Probably because it was their school, their football team, and their boyfriends you hurt."

"Even though said boyfriends were trying to cheat while gang-raping my ex."

"Love makes people stupid."

"Wait," Tracey said, "your ex? You mean, your ex because you moved out here?"

"No, she was my ex before that. She had run around on me, got knocked up, and even had an abortion. A friend of mine saw her go into the abortion clinic, and told me about it."

Tracey paused. "You're sure it wasn't yours?"

"I'm a virgin. I wanted to wait. She ... didn't."

"Wow," Leah said, "so she wasn't even your girlfriend when you saved her. Okay, Susan, he's the one!"

This time, Brian did look her way, and Susan did hide her face.

"Yep, she knows it too," chortled Tracey. "Brian, this is your new girlfriend, Susan. You can ignore all the other girls who want in your pants. Susan will treat you right."

"Will she, now?"

"Yep. Like you, she's a virgin, and she'll want to wait."

Hiding her face wasn't enough, so Susan whimpered.

"You know it's true, Susan. How many times have you complained about the boys just wanting sex? I mean, sex between me and Tracey is great, but we're both girls so there's no complications. You like boys? Fine. Here's a boy that will defend you, and on top of that won't pressure you. Unlike the others, he'll even talk to you when not fucking you. What more do you need?"

The Dastardly Duo let up on her after that, and she managed to finish eating before lunch was over -- but still couldn't look Brian in the eye before running off to her next class. Looking Brian in the eye would have to wait until that next class, when he sat down next to her and said hi. She pulled her head out of her book and stared at him in surprise.

"Brian? What are..."

"It seems we share English class, too."

That was when Susan's own personal stalker Victor approached them, and all of the sudden Susan decided it wouldn't be a bad thing to have Brian as a boyfriend. "So we do. This is where we are in our grammar book," she said, scooting her chair closer to him. Victor scowled; there was no assigned seating in this class, but he had been sitting next to her to subtly harass her and the teacher wouldn't do anything about it ("Until he crosses the line, I can't take action."). But now she had a boyfriend, and he was in "his chair". But whether it was Brian's reputation preceding him, or Victor simply thought better of it, he finally turned away and found a seat on the other side of the classroom.

Brian seemed to barely notice him.

Not that she needed Brian to protect her, but a confrontation avoided was a confrontation won. Unfortunately it probably wouldn't be the last confrontation. Victor had continually harassed her for over a year, as if his inability to take "no" for an answer would endear him to her. At least he had never gotten physical about it.

The next time Susan saw Brian was when he walked into her martial arts class. This time, she saw him coming. After all, she expected him to have martial arts training just to be able to survive the fight that got him expelled; the only real surprise was that it was her style of martial arts, and her class, that he participated in. Of course he would be joining her class; that was just how her luck went. And when he returned from the locker room with his uniform on, he did not disappoint: brown belt with 4 stripes. While she matched his skill, though, he could probably beat her with his "manly strength".

There was little time to talk before class began, though, so she waited until after.

"I didn't expect to see you here," Brian said as she approached. "And you have the last stripe, too. Let me guess, you want your black belt on your 19th birthday."

"I didn't join Brazilian Jiu-jitsu for the belt, but because of the self-defense. But it would be nice to have the belt, yes. You?"

"I need that plus two degrees in order to be an instructor."

"Oh, you're going to open your own place?"

"That's my plan. A mixed martial arts academy. I've got Tang Soo Do, Taekwondo, Judo, and this. As I get more students, I can get dedicated instructors for each martial art, and even add more."

"And that's how you survived that fight. You mixed it up."

"That's right."

"How do you know so many martial arts?"

"I started with Tang Soo Do and Judo when I was 6, alternating classes every day. When I turned 12, I switched to Taekwondo and BJJ, although I still attended the expert classes for Tang Soo Do and Judo on the weekends. When I turn 19 soon, I'll be qualified to assist in teaching all the classes, and a few years later I'll be able to open my own school."

"You'll want yoga and Tai Chi."

"Really?"

"They're low impact martial arts that pregnant women and older people can attend for exercise."

"Hmm, I didn't think of that. So why are you here? Those who stick with a martial art for almost a decade usually have some sort of motivation to do that." They both knew the path to a black belt was neither fast nor easy, and doubly so for BJJ.

Susan sighed. "Mom has enemies. She's done her best to protect me, but she can't protect me all the time. She actually settled for BJJ."

"Settled?"

"She couldn't find anybody to teach me Krav Maga."

"Sounds serious."

"It is. They killed daddy and got away with it."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, thanks. I barely remember him, thanks to them."

"Would you like to go out with me?"

"Uh, what?"

"Yeah, that was an abrupt change of subject, but it seemed like you needed it. Would you like to go out with me? You get to pick where we go. After all, I don't know much about this town."

"There's not much to do here. It's a small mountain town; you really did pick an out-of-the-way place to go hide in."

"My parents chose. The only input I could give was that they have the same martial arts I've been practicing. They know I want to make a career of this, so they selected this place based on that."

"Well, the minigolf place, bowling alley, and movie theater all closed thanks to covid. Half the restaurants too. The forced shutdown has hit this place hard. There's not much to do except hike in the summer and ski in the winter. And my mother would object to both, as she'd want us to stay where there are people who can see us. Speaking of which, are you vaxxed?"

"Yes, actually. The school back in LA vaxxed me. When I asked about parental consent, they lied that they had it. Which my parents would have given if asked, but still. What about you?"

"Yep." Actually, no, but she was protected. She just wasn't going to say how. She was protected against all the diseases, thanks to her mother.

"I guess we're limited to food, then. What's the best pizza in town? We can make it a study date."

"Saturday afternoon. Between school, martial arts and volleyball, I have no time otherwise." A date would actually interfere with her normal "weekend activity" but she was willing to let that happen.

When Susan entered the pizzeria with Brian, she immediately knew things were going to go wrong, for it was none other than Victor at the register, taking orders. She froze, staring at him and ignoring the waiter who approached them; Brian, for his part, stopped and looked back and forth between her and Victor, confused.

The waiter caught Susan's attention before Brian could ask any questions. "Would you like a table or a booth?"

Meanwhile, Victor noticed Susan and Brian; he stiffened, frowning. "Neither," Susan said, meeting Victor's gaze. "I'd rather not eat at a place that employs my stalker."

The man gaped. "Stalker?" He then noticed how Victor was staring at Susan and Brian.

"He hasn't left me alone, in spite of over a year of me continually telling him no. What else should I call him?"

"He's been a model employee for me. Yes, I own this place. But since he makes you feel uncomfortable, how about I offer you something to go, and I'll even bring it to your car so you don't have to wait outside. I'll even knock 25% off the price of the food -- the same discount Victor would get."

"We can take it to your house if that makes you feel better," Brian offered to Susan.

It wasn't public, but it would be the next best thing. "Sure. Let's do that." The couple paid for what they wanted then left the store.

"You really should get an all-wheel-drive car," Susan said once they had sat down in Brian's car. "You're going to have trouble with traction in this thing once the snow falls."

"It wasn't needed in Californicate," Brian said. "I guess that's one of the things my family will have to adjust to. So, that boy, from English class, works here?"

"I didn't know. Mom usually picks up the pizza and brings it home."

"What does she do?"

"She's a pharamacist at the local grocery store." And it was technically true; that was indeed her day job. "What does your family do?"

"My mother was an emergency dispatcher, but had to leave her old job behind and hasn't got a new one yet," Brian said, frowning. "My father was a criminal defense attorney for a law firm, and now he's starting up his own practice." Susan smiled slightly but didn't say anything; they had lost their jobs in the move that Brian needed due to what he had done.

"So you hated where you lived?"

"What makes you say that?"

"You said, 'Californicate'."

"The people in charge don't care about freedom," Brian explained. "It had gotten so bad that most of my friends moved out of state just to get away from it. I told you about the school vaxxing me without my parents' permission? That's just one example. But mom and dad were comfortable in their jobs so we tolerated it.

"So, what was with the triplets in there?" Brian asked.

"Triplets?"

"While you were fixated on Victor, there were three girls in the back, triplets I'd think from their looks, that were quite interested in our presence. I think I saw them in my history class too."

"Hmm. Yes, I have to share math with them. Remember how I said mom has enemies? They're all part of one family, second cousins and whatnot to her, and the triplets are part of that family -- the youngest generation of Fureys."

"Can they cause us any problems?"

"Not directly. They've learned the hard way I can defend myself."

"Brazilian Jiu-jitsu?"

"Yeah. They tried getting physical with me once. Once." And she had her mother's protection for anything else.

"Part of me is glad you could defend yourself, and part of me wishes you didn't have to."

"Sensei said much the same thing. The best result of knowing martial arts is never having to use it. Being forced to fight, and walking away unharmed, is only an 'acceptable' result."

"Yeah, they're all like that. Once my instructors learned why I fought, I wasn't punished or anything -- but I didn't get any awards for it either. How about indirectly?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said they can't cause problems 'directly'."

"They basically rule the school. They even have the adults under their thumbs. And they're not afraid to use that power. They've gotten people expelled before. They've even gotten people arrested before, but not convicted."

"Not convicted?"

"That would require a little detail called 'evidence'. They've even tried to have me expelled and arrested, but mom put a stop to it." What her mom couldn't stop though was the social effects. Nobody wanted to cross the Furey triplets, and the easiest way to cross the Furey triplets was to talk to Susan. Only Leah and Tracey would talk to her, but being lesbians in a ultra-conservative small town nestled in the Rockies meant they were already being punished, just for what they were. "Ah, pizza's here."

12