Brian's Waterslide Humiliation

Story Info
A young stud with a small dick gets exposed at a waterpark.
5.1k words
3.95
44.9k
55
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian and his buddies Mark and Cory were really jazzed to be spending the day at the Water Park; Mark's older brother worked there, and had gotten them in for free. They'd already had tons of fun ogling all the hot girls in their swimsuits, and Mark and Cory had already gotten girl's phone numbers; they were hot high school seniors and on the prowl. They all worked out regularly, their muscles were gleaming in the sun. Brian was built like the other two, but he was a little shorter and stockier.

They had special plastic bags to keep their cellphones waterproof, a great invention, so they could still take selfies for their instagrams and whatnot (and get the digits of cute chicks). They had climbed almost to the top of the brand-new tubing waterslide the park had premiered that year. They each carried a see-through inner tube to sit on when they'd go down the slide. It was a new addition to the park that year, the longest slide they'd ever had, and made of completely transparent plastic, so you could see people as they went down and circled around and around the park; it passed by every other close attraction.

Brian had just turned 18 the week before, catching up to his friends, and he'd been kind of a pain in the ass most of the day, ribbing Mark for getting an "ugly" girl's number, and Cory for liking a "fat" chick. He'd also been jokingly yanking at the other guys' swimsuits to make them think he was gonna yank them down. So when Brian was messing around with his tube, putting it over his head and squishing it down over his shoulders, Mark saw his chance, and pushed it down his body further, trapping Brian's arms against his sides.

"Hey, whoa guys, this ain't funny," Brian said, shaking around, trying to get the tube off, flailing his lower arms ineffectually.

Cory laughed, "Oh man, you look like a stupid little T-rex, with your faggy little arms."

"Shut up, man, I'm not a fag, you're a fag!" Brian shouted.

Mark grinned, "I wouldn't call your buddies names if I was trapped like that".

"Fuck you, whatcha gonna do to me here?", Brian foolishly asked.

Cory and Mark looked at each other and grinned. Mark took out his cellphone to record and take photos as Cory walked around down the stairs below Brian and, after a couple of joke yanks, pantsed Brian's bathing suit to his knees, leaving him fully exposed. Everyone around them on the stairs was laughing and hooting with delight at the hilarious sight. With his arms trapped, Brian couldn't cover himself, but tried his best to hide his penis from view.

He had a good reason for that. Mark gave a low whistle, "Whoo hoo boy. Brian, you've got a tiny little dick, don'tcha?

"I do not! Shut up!"

"Cory, spin Brian around", Mark said.

Cory turned Brian to face the other folks on line on the stairs; before they'd only seen his perky ass, but now they were treated to a view of his little dick, bouncing around as he shook in fury and humiliation. Everyone waiting on the line saw everything he had!

Mark called out, "What do you think, guys? Does Brian Arthur McManus here have a little dick?"

The crowd was convulsed with laughter and shock, but those who were able to respond agreed that it was small.

A woman shouted, "My son has a cock bigger than that, and he's four years old!"

One of a pair of gay guys shouted, "Shame about the tiny dick, stud, but that ass is spectacular!"

"Pathetic!" shouted a high school senior who Brian recognized from the neighboring school- their rivals in football.

More cameras came out to video Brian's fully bare mortification.

Brian choked back tears as Cory whispered in his ear, "This is what you deserve for being an ass all day. We'll let you pull up your shorts soon, if you're good. But for now, try to be a man."

Mark addressed the crowd, "Brian Arthur McManus has been a jerk all day, so even though he just turned 18, he's going to get a spanking right here and now on his bare butt. Who wants to see that?!"

The crowd roared with excitement, as Brian shouted, "what!?"

The line had moved on a bit, so Mark dragged Brian up some more stairs, then bent him over facing the crowd, so they could see his face and dicklet bounce. He gave six hard slaps to Brian's ass, making him shout.

"Please stop! Please!" Brian shouted, as the assembled waterpark crowd enjoyed their unexpected show.

"Be a man, don't act like a little bitch," Mark scolded him, "I'm going to give you twenty more. Count them out loud and say thank you, and if you don't cry, I'll let you pull your bathing suit back up. You understand me?"

"Yes, sir." Brian said. Wait, why did he call Mark 'Sir'? He'd never done that before. It was like Mark was his dad, owed that respect. His mind whirled as all of a sudden Mark's hand came down on his ass with a harder SMACK than before, then another.

"Ohhhh noooo," Brian moaned.

Cory slapped his face, saying, "You're not supposed to moan like a girly-girl, you're supposed to count them off, Brian".

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sir: One!" Brian pleaded, his face and ass stinging.

"Nope, you did it wrong," Mark smiled, giving him five quick slaps to his ass, making Brian's little package bounce as he squirmed in his mortification, "Start over with one."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry."

Brian's cheeks burned like fire as more and more people noticed what was happening and came to witness his wretched humbling. He was perfectly on display, as if it were an elevated stage. He saw some water park employees down on the ground, but there was no way they could get to him to rescue him up on the stairs, with the crush of people blocking them. He noticed the guys taking out their phones, he assumed to call security, but then he realized they were also merely videotaping his torment.

The spanking began in earnest. He counted out the first five, loudly.

"Now," Mark said, "for the next five, I want you to count and say, 'thank you, sir', after each spanking, you got it?"

"Yes, sir."

"And don't cry, remember, or your suit isn't coming back up," Cory added wickedly.

"Yes, sir."

Five more burning spanks to his ass, and Brian shouting out to the amused crowd, "five, thank you sir!" He was in agony, his legs shaking from the assault on his rear end. "Six, thank you sir!" He saw a girl stepping out toward them from the crowd. "Seven, thank you, sir!" He realized it was Lisa, his older brother's girlfriend. "Eight, thank you, sir!" His jaw dropped as he saw her take out a professional-looking film camera; of course, she was studying moviemaking in college. "Nine, thank you, sir!" She trained the camera on him. "Ten, thank you, sir!" He'd never felt more exposed and helpless than at that moment.

Then Mark whispered in his ear, "Okay, little boy, for the next five, you're going to shout out, 'I've got a tiny little penis!'".

Brian whimpered, "What? No, please no! Don't make me say it. Not in front of all these people."

Cory laughed, "You'd better get used to saying it to every woman you take to bed; you're never gonna satisfy anyone with that little thing."

Brian almost wept then, but choked back the tears and managed to keep it together, "Yes sir, It's true, I know. I know it's true. But please, please, don't make me say it!"

Mark said nothing, but grabbed Brian's hair and began spanking him again.

"I've got a tiny little penis!" He shouted. The crowd laughed. Another cruel smack. "I've got a tiny little penis!" He shouted again. The cheeks of his face were burning almost as much as the cheeks of his ass. "I've got a tiny little penis!" Lisa was filming it all. "I've got a tiny little penis!" He wished he could just hide, but there was nowhere to run. "I've got a tiny little penis!", the final time, and his voice quavered.

Brian felt so ashamed and powerless, and all these people knew and approved of his exposure and anguish, guffawing at this muscley high school senior with his shameful little boy's dick on display. He knew at that moment that he deserved it, for being a cocky boy with nothing to show for it. Not a man, but an overgrown child with a baby dick. One little sniffle escaped him, but he made it into a cough.

Then there was a shout from the crowd, one of the older gay guys, "Hey, let's see your big dicks, studs! Back up your bragging!" There was shocked laughter and some applause.

Cory just smiled, "As you wish", pulled down the front of his bathing suit, and whipped out his hog. Mark followed suit. Brian was outflanked on each side by the huge cock of one of his friends. There was awed applause, especially from the women. One of the gay dudes gave a wolf whistle.

Mark grinned, "When you've got a hog like this, you gotta show it off every now and then. Look at the difference!" Mark and Cory stood on either side of poor Brian so his little dick would be dwarfed by their giant meats. They swayed their hips back and forth, letting them swing, in contrast to Brian's silly acorn's bounce. Even more photos and video were taken. Lisa was getting it all. Brian wished he could just die, surely nothing would be worse than this. The line moved up a couple of steps.

"Make him kiss your big dicks!", those naughty gay dudes were at it again, but Cory just waved his finger no, with a smile. He and Mark crammed their dicks back into their suits.

Mark grabbed Brian's hair, "Now, little boy. I still owe you five spanks."

"No, please no. You've humiliated me enough."

Cory smiled, "We decide when you've had enough, Baby Dick Brian. Remember, if you can get through these last five without crying, we'll let you pull your bathing suit back up."

"Now, for these last five smacks, I'm going to take my time," Mark said, "And for each one I want you to shout out, so all these nice people can hear, 'My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby dick', you got me?"

Brian's knees almost buckled, "oh nooooo. No, please, please; I'll do anything. They're all filming, It'll be all over the internet, I'll be ruined."

"People need to know, Brian," Cory said, sadly, "We're performing a public service for you. From now on, everyone in town, everyone you meet, will know about your little dick, how you don't measure up to real men. All your fucks with girls will be pity fucks. Are you still a virgin, tell us the truth?"

Brian couldn't deny them, "Yes, I am still a virgin."

"Too bad for you, you won't be able to trick any chicks into your bed now," Mark said, "But enough of this. Your five final spankings. Get the wording right or we start over."

SMACK! "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got... a little dick". The crowd roared with laughter.

"No, that's wrong, Brian; try again."

SMACK! "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've only got a baby dick".

"Wrong again!"

SMACK! "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I have a tiny dick!? Please, please, just tell me what to say!"

Cory was giggling, "You dummy, you can't remember a single thing, can you? Your line is 'My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby dick'. Say it back to me."

"My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby dick". Brian's breath caught in his throat.

"Now, say it to all these nice people. Let them know what a pathetic weenie you have".

SMACK. "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby dick".

"Louder!" All the people were laughing and filming.

SMACK. "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby dick!"

"Louder!" Brian's burning ass was wiggling as he shouted out his shame, completely exposed.

SMACK! "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby dick!" Brian was gasping hard, suddenly he felt tears springing to his eyes. No, no! He can't cry! Not here. Not with everyone watching and filming. Not Brian McManus, the high school senior! He was 18 now, a man! But all the shame was too much for him, and a tear trickled down his cheek; with his arms stuck, he was powerless to wipe it away.

SMACK! Brian's tears began to flow as he broke down crying, choking out the hateful words, "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've... I've got an acorn baby diiiiiick!!"

SMACK!! The final one, but it was too late, Brian was sniveling like a little boy, snot and tears staining his proud face, as he whined, "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby di-i-i-ck".

Some woman from the crowd shouted out, "Hey look, he's crying! He's crying like a little baby girl!" This was followed by jeers and laughter from the ever-growing crowd at his abject misery. There were even more employees down on the ground, but instead of trying to rescue him, they were clearly just calling over more people to witness the shaming of a cocky acorn baby-dick child who'd thought he was a stud. Brian wished he could hide his face, but his arms were still trapped by the inner tube. He tried to turn away, to hide and bury his face in Mark's chest, or something, but he was held fast in the man's powerful arms.

Mark tsked, "Brian, Brian, Brian. What did I say? What did I say would happen if you didn't cry?"

Still sobbing: "You'd... you'd let me pull my... my bathing suit back up."

"And now you're crying, aren't you, Brian? You're crying like a bitch".

"Yes... yes sir."

"Say it, shout it out."

"I'm crying like a... I'm crying like a bitch!" Brian couldn't stop the flow of tears, and couldn't wipe them away. His mortification was intense.

"And because you're crying like a bitch, these are coming all the way off. Cory, will you do the honors?"

"Gladly," said Cory as he slowly pulled the sobbing boy's bathing suit down to his ankles, then made him lift his feet to take it all the way off, as they ascended another step. They were almost to the top of the tower.

One of the gay guys shouted, "You should jerk him off!"

Cory grinned, "Hey man, we're straight. I know I don't want to touch that little dicklet of his, but if you want to do it, sir... come on up."

To Brian's horror, both the gay guys ascended the stairs, the crowd happily making way for them, to let the entertainment continue. No, Mark and Cory wouldn't be so cruel, would they? Letting these buff hairy gay men touch his most private places? He stopped crying in his astonishment. The two men reached their height, and introduced themselves as Greg and Chase.

"Pleased to meet you boys," Mark said, with a devilish grin, "Do whatever you want to our little boy here, but I suggest you start with his ass." Mark and Cory ascended to the top of the steps to watch.

"Oh, with pleasure," said Greg, and to Brian's appalled shame, shoved his hand between Brian's butt-cheeks and began touching and massaging his asshole. Brian had never been touched there by anyone but a doctor, and never so deep; he blushed fiercely as his most secret place was violated for the first time, in front of a laughing and astonished crowd, "This is a nice ass, do you work out, Brian?"

Brian was too overcome with heated disgrace to say anything, just shook his head yes.

"Answer the nice man, Brian," Cory said.

Brian gasped as Greg suddenly stuck a finger directly in his ass, "Yes I Doooooooo!" Greg began fingering him, deeper and deeper, as the audience laughed and laughed. The degrading hedonism of Greg's big finger invading his hole was too much for him, and Brian popped a boner.

Chase announced, "Look everyone, Brian Arthur McManus is getting hard from a man playing with his butthole! Too bad that little thing doesn't even get much bigger!" And with that, Chase touched Brian's hardening stump, and Brian shivered with overwhelming pleasure. This was it, the first time someone had touched his penis in a sexual way, and despite (or because of) the horrific situation, Brian's body betrayed him as his little erection popped out to its full underwhelming size. This was awful, it was being filmed by Lisa (and tons of people on their cellphones), he'd never escape the infamy of having been used like this so publicly. As Chase took Brian's little dick in two fingers and began to lightly stroke it, Brian wept again with the disgusting joy of the humiliating sensation. Suddenly, appallingly, he came in just a few strokes, his body shuddering, his asshole clenching around the invading digit, his voice calling out in a girlish whine of sexual release. It was obvious to all watching that Brian had just lost control and jizzed at the hands of two burly men.

"All right, that's enough", Mark said, pulling the shuddering Brian away from the two gay dudes and up to the top platform, "Time for the waterslide. This is what we came for, isn't it?"

"Ohhhh thank you, thank you," Brian gasped, catching his breath, "It's over, it's all over. Thank god."

"No, Brian," said Cory, as he helped Brian remove the inner tube that had entrapped him, "You have one more choice."

"You can either lick our nuts right here and now, or you're going down that waterslide butt-ass naked," Mark said with a grin.

"Oh god, no. No more. Please!"

"Yeah, boy; look at 'em". Mark and Cory pulled down the fronts of their suits and let their big dicks and hairy balls flop out, as they forced the naked Brian to his knees.

"Uh, excuse me, guys," the waterslide attendant chimed in, "we kind of have to keep the line going here; are you going down the slide or not?" He was a six foot four college dude: blond, beefy and handsome, and he wore a nametag that read 'Pete'.

"It's okay, man," Mark said, "My brother Adam Bell works here, he approved this."

Pete was confused, "Uh, I dunno".

"Well, 'Pete', can I ask you something real quick? Are you gay or anything?" Mark enquired.

"Well, no."

"You want this pathetic dude to lick your nuts, too?"

"Uh, okay." Pete pulled out a giant cock and a set of large pendulous balls. Brian gasped.

Mark was impressed, "Nice hog, dude. That's pretty big."

"Thanks, man."

"Let's get some pics of you up against little Brian here, just for contrast. Do you mind? You'll look good no matter what."

"Yeah, okay, I guess."

To Brian's shame, his friends posed him next to Pete, the disparity in their sizes plain to see for all. Cory took photos on his phone, "Okay Pete, put your arm around the loser little dick, and give me a big old smile. There you go."

Mark was getting impatient. "Enough photos? Great. Brian, you little nut slut, it's time for you to lick the balls of all three of us, or you're going down naked."

"Down that brand-new clear waterslide that runs through the whole park. Your little dicky on display for anyone who hasn't seen it yet... What do you say?"

"Okay, okay, I'll do it. I'll lick your nuts."

"Wait, say it again for the video camera," Cory was getting out his phone again, "Go ahead, Brian. Tell us what you want to do. Beg us for the privilege".

"Oh god, Mark, Cory, Pete. I want to lick your nuts. Please let me lick your nuts. Please."

"Go ahead, Brian Arthur McManus. Start with Pete."

A breeze blew through the top of the waterslide tower, and Brian shivered, knowing that this latest humiliation was going to be videoed as well, but he was caught. He got on his knees on the cold wet wood of the tower and faced the giant schlong and nuts in front of him. He reached out his hand and moved aside the heavy cock to reach his goal, the testicles. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick. The acrid taste of chlorine was overwhelming as he lapped at the hefty sack. He was disgusted with himself, but at the same time he almost felt like this was natural? To submit to such a large man, large in every way. Brian was a pathetic specimen compared to Pete, he knew that, and because of that, somehow this worship of Pete's hugeness seemed almost right. He let go the dick in front of him as he lapped, and it hit his face with a nearly audible wet thump. Mark and Cory were laughing and filming, but Brian was lost in the taste and scent and the sublime trance of serving Pete with his tongue.

12